Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8995 8996 8997 8998 8999 9000 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:44 am
Valentine Valtieri
Shane Allgay Errday
Valentine Valtieri
Shane Allgay Errday
Valentine Valtieri

Hey now. Kaisen's not bad, but his kung fu is no good.

I wasn't expecting it, but Kage's the Kage. I can't kill her because it won't make sense if Vincente does it confused

Damn her, damn her cuteness. I want her DEEEEEEEEEEEAD!

I meant Kaisen was the obvious winner. scream

And yeah, Kage's Kage. Vincente could just go 100% honor mode. I mean, that chick is subjugating your people. Her former people.
Kill it!

And I say his Kung-Fu is no good! stressed

As for that...it's not a bad plan, but I need all the knowledge I can get from Mist first before I break it down. Vincente may not be able to fight against jutsu-users specifically, but he's undefeated in melee combat! Shiranai will be a cake-walk.

Undefeated in melee combat?

Try fight Kleine. We'll remove the un and leave you with 'defeated'. scream

...I should really post with him now, jesus. I know yesterday was horrible so I had an excuse to not post, but today I have no excuse. crying

Bring it, man! I kill you, and make you dead! I said it once and I'll say it again, the only one who can defeat Vincente is Vincente! scream

We all have those days, but really, you shouldn't force yourself to do it if you can't. Unless you've got an obligation. Then you should force yourself to do it.

Being Captain means you're always obligated to be active. haha

And that's not what I recall. If I remember correctly, in the SFA, I captured him in a giant blood ball and cut him into 12408912408 pieces. dramallama  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:48 am
Shane Allgay Errday
Valentine Valtieri
Shane Allgay Errday
Valentine Valtieri
Shane Allgay Errday
Valentine Valtieri

Hey now. Kaisen's not bad, but his kung fu is no good.

I wasn't expecting it, but Kage's the Kage. I can't kill her because it won't make sense if Vincente does it confused

Damn her, damn her cuteness. I want her DEEEEEEEEEEEAD!

I meant Kaisen was the obvious winner. scream

And yeah, Kage's Kage. Vincente could just go 100% honor mode. I mean, that chick is subjugating your people. Her former people.
Kill it!

As for that...it's not a bad plan, but I need all the knowledge I can get from Mist first before I break it down. Vincente may not be able to fight against jutsu-users specifically, but he's undefeated in melee combat! Shiranai will be a cake-walk.

...I should really post with him now, jesus. I know yesterday was horrible so I had an excuse to not post, but today I have no excuse. crying

Bring it, man! I kill you, and make you dead! I said it once and I'll say it again, the only one who can defeat Vincente is Vincente! scream

We all have those days, but really, you shouldn't force yourself to do it if you can't. Unless you've got an obligation. Then you should force yourself to do it.

And that's not what I recall. If I remember correctly, in the SFA, I captured him in a giant blood ball and cut him into 12408912407 pieces. dramallama

True...but then, all I've ever been is Crew for a day, so I can't compare it to anything.

Fixed that statement for you, and THAT was a cheap-a** move from a cheap-a** guy! You know Clean Highland was tiring out!  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:53 am
Valentine Valtieri
Shane Allgay Errday
Valentine Valtieri
Shane Allgay Errday
Valentine Valtieri

And that's not what I recall. If I remember correctly, in the SFA, I captured him in a giant blood ball and cut him into 12408912407 pieces. dramallama

True...but then, all I've ever been is Crew for a day, so I can't compare it to anything.

Fixed that statement for you, and THAT was a cheap-a** move from a cheap-a** guy! You know Clean Highland was tiring out!

You just mad cuz you dead. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:57 am
Shane Allgay Errday
Valentine Valtieri
Shane Allgay Errday
Valentine Valtieri
Shane Allgay Errday
Valentine Valtieri

Son, please. You think you get skill, just step to the Vince, we can bust out those moves, but it'll put you on the fence. He picks swords like ammo, never runs out, so you can call him Rambo. Vincente is the conductor of this mastered ceremony, but Kleine is the one to be called phony! So...are you in zone, D? Or all alone, G?  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:10 am
Valentine Valtieri
Shane Allgay Errday
Valentine Valtieri
Shane Allgay Errday
Valentine Valtieri

Son, please. You think you get skill, just step to the Vince, we can bust out those moves, but it'll put you on the fence. He picks swords like ammo, never runs out, so you can call him Rambo. Vincente is the conductor of this mastered ceremony, but Kleine is the one to be called phony! So...are you in zone, D? Or all alone, G?

Oh snap, you think you've got rap? Well damn, try and beat this beat!

You gay, you gay, you gay, you gay, you gay, ***** you gay!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:15 am
Shane Allgay Errday
Valentine Valtieri
Shane Allgay Errday
Valentine Valtieri
Shane Allgay Errday
Valentine Valtieri

Oh snap, you think you've got rap? Well damn, try and beat this beat!

You gay, you gay, you gay, you gay, you gay, n***a you gay!

Errbody gay. *drop mic*  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Eplc Reaper

Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:00 pm
Shane Allgay Errday
Eplc Reaper
Valentine Valtieri
Had0u
Valentine Valtieri
Shane Allgay Errday

Uhhhhhhhhhh

Thefire!
LOL IDK

Ehh...too much work involved. Can't I just kill the Mizukage?

Edit: Or...everybody in Kirigakure!

HA! xd

Killing the Mizukage isn't the thing that got you...? You're funny...I'll kill you last.

Vincente vs Kaisen

Place your bets?

Obvious choice. lol

But Shiranai is Kage, right?

For sure my money goes to Kaisen on this bet.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:27 pm
Eplc Reaper
Shane Allgay Errday
Eplc Reaper
Valentine Valtieri
Had0u

HA! xd

Killing the Mizukage isn't the thing that got you...? You're funny...I'll kill you last.

Vincente vs Kaisen

Place your bets?

Obvious choice. lol

Please...Kaisen has no sense of style!  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Eplc Reaper

Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:28 pm
Valentine Valtieri
Eplc Reaper
Shane Allgay Errday
Eplc Reaper
Valentine Valtieri
Had0u

HA! xd

Vincente vs Kaisen

Place your bets?

Obvious choice. lol

Lol so you would not be against a hypothetical fight between the two of you?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:29 pm
Eplc Reaper
Valentine Valtieri
Eplc Reaper
Shane Allgay Errday
Eplc Reaper

Vincente vs Kaisen

Place your bets?

Obvious choice. lol

Lol so you would not be against a hypothetical fight between the two of you?

Bro, I don't even KNOW Kaisen! Of course I'm not against it!

(Seriously. I don't know if Kaisen and Vincente have ever met before...you'll have to remind me who that is.)  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Eplc Reaper

Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:53 pm
Who loved the intro? Lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:55 am
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx

That's some real Soul Sacrifice stuff goin' on there. Like...for real.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:09 pm
Specializations, man.

Hype this s**t up. Go crazy.

#HYPEHYPE

Open the gates! Min-maxers, ready your swords!

Srsly tho, I'm really not sure whaddafuk to do with any of my charries spec. Ugh.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:36 pm
Valentine Valtieri
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx

That's some real Soul Sacrifice stuff goin' on there. Like...for real.
You'll have to explain this one. My brain is a bit on the retarded side today, so I'm not quite sure what you mean by this.  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Solarius flare

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:57 pm
Wasn't there a bloodline that allowed you to control black metal? I can't find it for some reason.  
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8995 8996 8997 8998 8999 9000 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games