Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
H.O.T.D Other Students? Need more people!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:04 am
User Image
...Mina ...

Mina held him close and kissed him deeply crying I..I'm so scared...I..I'm sorry for going off on my own..this girl looks half dead and half alive... she said as she layed her head on his shoulder and kissed him again crying more.
[spolier]
Uchikina ratto

Knux_nyan

Demon Alpha

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:11 pm
PopCandy22"
[spolier]
[quote="Uchikina ratto

Knux_nyan

Demon Alpha

Kai and Anton were about to follow Rei when they were cut off by more assassins. Kai flew into a rage right off the bat and splattered one of them on the sidewalk. He turned to the next one when he got stabbed a couple of times. He then sent a bolt of purple lightning at the remaining assassins, which arced to all of them, killing all of them, "Burn." he said in a voice that wasn't quite his own.

Anton shot the assassins that stabbed Kai and stabbed the one next to himself. "This is not going well, my friend." he said guarding Kai from further attacks. After Kai killed the rest off, Anton turned to Kai, "Let's go help Mina and Rei, they might need help."  

Uchikina ratto

Dedicated Hunter

4,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:06 pm
Julia sat in her room with the light surrounding her. No one knew of this power she had. She did not want to show it cause she was scared. She was watching everyone from Kai to Mina to the girls at the hospital and to where Jeran was still recovering from the stab wound at the hospital with the girls. Celestia was still downstairs resting.

(idk what to do.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:46 am
Natsume, Hikari and Motoko

User Image
Natsume went to run after Rei. She shook her head then looked at Hikari and Motoko. "Are we clear?" She asked the twins. Both gave a thumbs up. Natsume then looked at Jack. "Are you good to go?" She sighed and got ready as Motoko gripped her gun with both hands and kept watching.

PopCandy22

Knux_hyan

Holo Claudia Fox

Raio-kun

Uchikina ratto

Demon Alphaā€¯][/quote]
[quote="-James D McTravish-

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Demon Alpha

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rei held her and kissed her back. "It's alright. I told you I will always protect you." He said and kissed her cheek and looked a the girl his shadow was holding and nodded at what Mina said about her. "Let's take her to the hospital and ask her why their hunting us down." He said and began walking towards the hospital also towards Kai and Anton. "We need to get to the others and help them." He added and kept going towards the hospital.

Ultimate Holly

-James D McTravish-

PopCandy22

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:06 pm
Ultimate Holly
PopCandy22

Knux_hyan

Holo Claudia Fox

Raio-kun

Uchikina ratto

Demon Alphaā€¯][/quote]

User Image
Jack smiled and unsheathed his katana.
"Yeah..."
He took out his pistol as well, and signaled towards the door.
"Ladies First?"
Jack looked towards the window, he didn't really see anything for a good distance, which was good, it would just be a long walk back to the house, but knowing the group's luck, the horde will probably show up on the way.
"It seems Lover Boy is running off on his own, so screw the back up, we're on our own here.., but it's not like we need them to hold our hands through it."
He walked towards the door and waited for Natsume and her sisters.  

CydroidBlues

Uchikina ratto

Dedicated Hunter

4,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:44 pm
Demon Alpha

Ultimate Holly

-James D McTravish-

PopCandy22

Kai and Anton started walking to the hospital and caught up with Rei and Mina. Kai was still hurt, but he had numbed the pain. "We're back!" he said cheerfully. His sword was now at his waist and he had just finished reloading his gun.
Anton was reloading when they found Rei and Mina. He didn't seem very talkative at the moment and had a thoughtful look on his face. What are these assassins after? Have they been sent to eliminate those who have been 'infected' with these powers, or is there more to it? He noticed his coat was sliced to shreds. He growled to himself and threw it off.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:52 pm
Name: Sanja Murphy
Grade level: 10
Choice of weapon: Knives and short ranged firearms
Personality: Cold, decisive and calculating only showing emotions when pushed to extremes
Story before the zombie apocalypse: Sanja was born in Russia to a poor family with debts to crime families. Collecting on the debt the family killed her mother and father and took the red haired green eyed girl away to the human trafficking circuit. The girl was trained to do unspeakable things losing nearly all her humanity before she was purchased by an Italian crime boss that gave her to his most valuable hitter as a replacement for the daughter the man had lost in a feud between families. The man instructed her in the ways of fighting and killing and she quickly became a talented assassin. The Irish hitman who took her in died shortly after her fifteenth birthday from a freak accident on a job and she has spent the last year in japan as a student and waitress, occasionally taking jobs from the under ground. Until the infection hit.
Why should you live?
Sanja has survived too many horrors and is too skilled to let a zombie apocalypse lay her low. She can fight, she can kill and most importantly she can survive.  

HeavyMetalHeartbreaker

HeavyMetalHeartbreaker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:57 pm
Sanja sat at the hospital entrance bleeding from several bullet wounds and lacerations. barely holding onto the satchel of weapons and supplies. several dead zombies at her feet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:10 pm

User Image
Hikari and Mokoto nodded, leaving the room and going ahead. Natsume grabbed as many things as she could, with the carefulness. She walked beside Jack and followed The twins as they lead the way. "I thought Mina was coming for us and Rei was staying there? Hikari said, having some fancy footwork going as she walked across the hallways. Natsume shrugged some, getting ready for anything. She wasn't captain of the swords club for no reason.

PopCandy22

Knux_hyan

Holo Claudia Fox

Raio-kun

Uchikina ratto

Demon Alphaā€¯][/quote]

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

CydroidBlues

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:32 pm
Ultimate Holly
PopCandy22

Knux_hyan

Holo Claudia Fox

Raio-kun

Uchikina ratto

Demon Alphaā€¯][/quote]
[quote="-James D McTavish-

(I wasn't getting any notifications when someone replies, because someone spelled it with an r in McTavish XD just a heads up)
User Image
Jack followed the twins, with Natsume at his side, he peaked around the corner then looked back at them.
"Rei ran off, so that is one objective we can scratch off the list, and I'm not sure about the others, but if you want something done right, you've got to do it yourself... Help isn't on the way, but it's not like it's something we can't handle."
He said as he waited for them to continue on.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:51 pm
Jeran shifted in his spot where Natsume left him. He was comming too. The wound on him was still hurting but he was recovering quickly. He leaned up and held it. "Where am i?" He said looking around see he was in the hospital.

Julia was still watching from her room in wonder. She was getting a bit hungry now as the lights faded away. She came out of the room and came downstairs as she saw Celestia asleep on the couch. She walked to the kitchen and grabbed some snacks together.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:24 pm

User Image
The twins settled up and was scouting ahead. Natsume gasped some and looked at Jack. "I forgot Jeran." She said then looked up ahead at the twins. "Mokoto, Hikari, we need to go back to Jeran." Hikari stopped and looked at Natsume as Mokoto took the look out. "Great, Nat.

((Oopies ^///^))
PopCandy22

Knux_hyan

Holo Claudia Fox

Raio-kun

Uchikina ratto

-James D McTavish-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:18 pm
Ultimate Holly
PopCandy22

Knux_hyan

Holo Claudia Fox

Raio-kun

Uchikina ratto

-James D McTavish-

User Image
Jack looked over at Natsume, then at her sisters.
"I can help him walk if he is still badly injured, He was so quiet, i had almost forgot he was here..."
Jack walked over to Jeran and put a hand on his shoulder.
"We are at the hospital, but we need to get out of here.., Do you need some help Jeran?"  

CydroidBlues

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:29 am
User Image
...Mina ...

From seeing that everyone was alright Mina sighed deeply and held her head We need to get to everybody before we investigate this girl..Where are the girls, Jack, and Jeran? she asked as she punched the girl in the face just to make sure she stays knocked out until they meet with everyone. She grabbed her cell phone and started to call them I Hope the girls answer, in the mean time we need to head to the hospital..they could be still inside right Rei? she said as she began to walk towards the hospital.
[spolier]
Uchikina ratto

Knux_nyan

Demon Alpha

Ultimate Holly

-James D McTavish-

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers