Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Monster High
OOC (out of character) thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melody Nocturna

Intellectual Informer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:12 pm
So ready for this maul thread!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:17 pm
Just imagine Essi wearing a big, flannel poncho. And probably sweats and boots.
Yeah that's enuff cover up right? Because nudity isn't seen as ok here. ;p  

Estrella Espacio

Distrustful Trickster

NeoSylum

Sparkly Millionaire

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:30 pm
Estrella Espacio
Just imagine Essi wearing a big, flannel poncho. And probably sweats and boots.
Yeah that's enuff cover up right? Because nudity isn't seen as ok here. ;p

That stuffs reserved for Monster Academy. No bikini-straps here, ladies. And no skirts above the knee!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:37 pm
*shakes nearest person*
LOOKIE GIL!!! Argmergerd D;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULh0JJku2nE&feature=youtu.be  

Estrella Espacio

Distrustful Trickster

Hellene Harpie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:00 am
Sorry I'e been MIA. I've had a busy month with a rotating cast of house guests. Right now my best lady pal is staying with me for a week before she goes back to Texas. I'm going to do everything I can to get some posts in today!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:31 am
Took a bold move! Dyed the ends of my hair purple and got my ear pierced again! Luckly the purple matches my inner frame of my glasses!  

Melody Nocturna

Intellectual Informer

NeoSylum

Sparkly Millionaire

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:16 am
Alright, I got my comp back! Well... more like I ditched you guys over my new xbox 360 and Fable 3 i got for xmas... Did some speedruns for both good and evil stories. (committed genocide in Bowerstone, chose to fund a brothel over an orphanage, turned a nature preserve into a wastehole, chose child labor over education, turned condemned desert town into mining town which citizens had to earn their rights and freedoms... Felt kinda sick.) Finally lost the hype after like, 5 wives and 20 kids. 3 of them girls from the brothel. 1 of them a childhood love who actually loves the hero. Now I'm back. Hey guys, I missed you! ^-^

Genuinely.

Meanwhile I just got back from a chopping spree(lol). I got soooo lucky I ran into Shibooya Draculaura! Dracu was always on my waiting list but I never found one so pretty as this version. To kick it off, I also got myself an "8 plasma ball to decorate my flat screen! And it reacts to mp3s... I must thank all my fams in Ireland.

Soon I will be saving for two freshwater zebra angel fish. Gonna name em Mike and Gabe. Lol. Get it? Archangels Michael and Gabriel. Lol. Good day.

Anyway, I'll get Astrid, Nekki, and Akito back in the game now. Let's say their absence was due to Astrid not being able to even, Nekki blacked out from shock after Atomica pushing her into science experiments. Maybe she got super migraines after receiving so much SKRM info at once. Akito got a little depressed after failing to get some ghouls around his finger like he once could in Tokyohhhh.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:38 am
I didn't notice that draculaura had a faulty paint job on her eyeliner... Luckily I was able to fix it with sharpie and now it looks just as equal as the other eye... Thank goodness! My hands are usually shaky... I also had to fix and groom her hair a little... Now she looks saintly!  

NeoSylum

Sparkly Millionaire

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Atomica Servo

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:40 pm
Astrid Fantasy
Nekki blacked out from shock after Atomica pushing her into science experiments. Maybe she got super migraines after receiving so much SKRM info at once.

LAME.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:53 pm
Atomica Servo
Astrid Fantasy
Nekki blacked out from shock after Atomica pushing her into science experiments. Maybe she got super migraines after receiving so much SKRM info at once.

LAME.

She is a delicate, dead little rose ! gonk  

Necrolin Rosin Ni Blue

Necrolin Rosin Ni Blue

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:54 pm
did i already say that we only needed 600 members to make this guild ironic?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:57 pm
Necrolin Rosin Ni Blue
Atomica Servo
Astrid Fantasy

LAME.

Clearly the next experiment will need to be a chassis replacement/upgrade. Lin can probably craft something very nice out of titanium. Nekki would make a splendid MechaNecroMermaid.  

Atomica Servo

Distinct Genius

Necrolin Rosin Ni Blue

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:20 pm
Atomica Servo
Necrolin Rosin Ni Blue
Atomica Servo
Astrid Fantasy

LAME.

Clearly the next experiment will need to be a chassis replacement/upgrade. Lin can probably craft something very nice out of titanium. Nekki would make a splendid MechaNecroMermaid.

omg noooo XD

I could buy some Wired items or something, but thats as far as im going XD maybe some detachable SKRM skates? or a bionic eye. That looks... almost organic. Maybe she tears a fin in a SKRM tournament and Atomica fixes it. with a... bionic fin. whut  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:47 pm
Anyone free? I've started a chatzy:

http://us22.chatzy.com/91055286250425  

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

Estrella Espacio

Distrustful Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:56 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mJAsgIIfNM dramallama  
Monster High

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games