Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Monster High
OOC (out of character) thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:34 am
The last day of the scaremester will be ending by Monday, so use this weekend to get your last posts in! Then we'll be moving right to the first day of winter break! What are your monsters planning on doing?

We will be rping the last SKRM match of the season vs. Granite City, for the monsters who want to do that. I'd like to hear suggestions of other winter break activities, as well. After the SKRM match, the next big planned scene will be the Howliday Ball.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:54 pm
The Force Awakens is so, so good. crying  

Harry Herne

Liberal Fairy

Marceline LaGhede

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:19 pm
Harry Herne

Husband and I are going to see it tonight, no spoilers!!! scream scream scream  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:29 pm
Marceline LaGhede
Harry Herne

Husband and I are going to see it tonight, no spoilers!!! scream scream scream

There...are...STORMTROOPERS! AND BLASTERS! AND PLANETS! AND DROIDS!

I RUINED IT ALL! scream  

Harry Herne

Liberal Fairy

Marceline LaGhede

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:21 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljmtld8leac
*squees because has been waiting for this episode forever* > w <  

Estrella Espacio

Distrustful Trickster

Melody Nocturna

Intellectual Informer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:47 pm
Marcie's comment was absolute perfection rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:44 pm
Hi everyone. I'll be leaving to visit my sister for a much needed vacation. I'll try to post when I can from my cell phone

For your viewing pleasure. I really want on of those rooting machines... eek
And because I'm insane i looked them up or Ebay. They are costly. mrgreen  

Roswell Grey

Estrella Espacio

Distrustful Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:49 pm
Are shops not working for anyone else? Trying to scum for caroling items but Rococo/Mecha Neko aren't counting as done. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:58 am
Roswell Grey
Hi everyone. I'll be leaving to visit my sister for a much needed vacation. I'll try to post when I can from my cell phone

For your viewing pleasure. I really want on of those rooting machines... eek
And because I'm insane i looked them up or Ebay. They are costly. mrgreen

I AM A ROOTING MACHINE.

*flexes fingers*  

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

Cassandra MH

Sparkly Trash

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:17 pm
I got invited to see Star Wars with my roomies family, they are paying so I said yes... Be Proud, xd  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:29 pm
Cassandra MH
I got invited to see Star Wars with my roomies family, they are paying so I said yes... Be Proud, xd

ONE OF US! ONE OF US!  

Harry Herne

Liberal Fairy

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:51 pm
Cassandra MH

I saw it today too!

Let me say this - when I was in middle and high school I LOVED Star Wars. I idolized Princess Leia, I had all of her toys and we owned VHS copies of the Star Wars movies that we taped off the Sci Fi channel, because even though they had commercials, they were 'uncut' airings of the movies.

When Episode 1 came out, my mother and I saw it on opening day at the Theater, we bought all the revival action figures, and I have every single Padme Amidala doll that came out. Even though the movie was not great (and gets worse with rewatchings), I loved Star Wars.

I read the Expanded Universe novels, bought some of the comic books, listened to the Audio play versions of the movies. I even bought a Princess Leia costume pattern and intended to sew it for myself.

Then I saw Episode II. It was...not good. Really not good. And it wasn't like I swore off Star Wars while waving my fist in the air or anything...I just lost interest. I haven't bought a Star Wars toy since. I haven't seen 'Clone Wars' the tv show or read any of the comics or even seen Episode III ever. It was just over for me, that movie was such a terrible mess.

15+ years later now, I've finally given the new movie a chance. I didn't look into any of the backstory of the movie, didn't look for spoilers, didn't even learn the names of the new characters. I went into it as blind as I could.

And I LOVED it. It's not a perfect movie - no movie is. But it was a great Star Wars movie, and it had the heart that Episode II so sorely lacked. I can hardly wait for the next one.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:27 pm
Harry Herne
Cassandra MH

ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

I see it in January sweatdrop  

Cassandra MH

Sparkly Trash

Cassandra MH

Sparkly Trash

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:31 pm
Draconia St George

And I LOVED it. It's not a perfect movie - no movie is. But it was a great Star Wars movie, and it had the heart that Episode II so sorely lacked. I can hardly wait for the next one.

I'm Only In it to hear a song that my favorite Songwriter did for ONE scene, so if anyone is walking in Blindly, it would be me. I expect it to be good, it can't be a global phenomenon with it being bad. I'm really into things that have Original Cast members, and a dorky cast, And my little brothers love star wars. BUT the thing that really influenced me was the fact i wasnt paying for it, because if i didnt like it then im screwed  
Monster High

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games