Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:31 pm
The soul of the people in the castle converged on the Reaper. One last thing to help before they past on. They used their essence to heal her. Keep her alive. They wanted to thank her for helping the only person who was kind to them, who tried to help them. Naomi.

Naomi nodded curling against him, shaking from the shock. "Yes." She breathed. "Yes I'm fine." She managed to cough out. "Isabel?" He asked turning her eyes. "Is she safe? Did I do it? Did I save her?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:37 pm
"Aunt Naomi," Isabel gave a weak smile before laying her head against her aunt, "I saved you."

Damien smiled as he watched his niece fall asleep against Naomi, "She did, you saved her and she saved you in return."

He kissed her softly before holding her close. Astarte and the others went to the scene, the air felt different and less crowded. Any haunting feeling seemed to have dissipated. She turned to her dad and went to Naomi, "Are you okay? You really look like crap, and I don't mean that to be rude."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:20 pm
Naomi smiled at the two older girls. She felt so weak. She hated feeling so weak. She ran her hands, sluggishly, through Isabel's hair. Her smile turned into a tiny giggle when Astarte made her comment. "Yes, yes I'm fine." She replied. "But maybe say. you don't look very well, next time maybe? If you don't want to come off as rude that is." She was so proud of her little Niece. She frowned a tiny bit. "Where are our babies?" Naomi asked looking around best she could.

Michael appeared then for a moment. "Gabriel and I are looking after them. Stay here. They'll be here shortly for something to eat, if it is safe."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:21 am
Damien, now that it was safe in the manor, took Naomi to one of the other nearby bedrooms. He laid her on the bed and kissed her forehead, "Rest, my love, i'm going to set up our children's bedroom next to ours."

He left the bedroom door open in the case she needed him as he went to the next room and spruced it up to his children's liking. Three desks for them with their favorite reading material, toys that Lily would play with for hours, and make-shift weapons for his boys to play with. He also put one extra bed in there in the case Astarte wanted to stay with her siblings, but he instructed to Michael and Gabriel to keep an extra bed for her in the room they assigned for Isabel.

Then, he went to the kitchen and quickly made a sandwich and some tea. Returning to Naomi, he placed the tray next to her, "How are you feeling, love?"

Gabriel had Michael help him set up their own room as well as Isabel's room. He wanted to make sure his niece felt safe in the manor now. Placing Isabel on her bed, he sat next to her and covered her up, "You really ought to sleep for a bit, Izzy. You've been through a lot and we just got here."

"You and Uncle Michael won't be too far, right?" Isabel weakly asked, barely above a whisper.

"We will be in the room across from yours, and Felix will be in the room next to yours," Gabriel wasn't too comfortable on keeping the boys and girls in the same room since they weren't siblings.

"Can you tell me a story?" Isabel asked as she gazed up at her uncles, "Tell me about my mother again."

Gabriel looked to Michael, he didn't want Isabel to know too much about her mother in the case that she would bring up old wounds that have finally healed. He then turned back to Isabel and answered, "Your mother, Leila, was one of the most beautiful women in the world. She was strong and had enough fight in her to bring down the sun if she wanted. Your grandmother wasn't very nice to Leila and cast her out because she didn't want to be like her. That's what made Leila and Naomi very similar."

"Did they love each other?" Isabel's eye lids became heavy, but she wanted to hear the rest of the story.

"Yes, Leila loved Naomi very much. It's why...that Naomi and Damien are still here together. Your mother is so brave and so kind that she gave her life so that Damien could stay alive to be with Naomi," Gabriel's heart ached as he explained the rest.

Isabel gave a small smile before drifting off to sleep. Gabriel kissed her forehead before tucking her in and leaving the room with Michael. Felix remained behind, just in case something were to happen again.

Astarte helped her three siblings into their room and showed them the toys that their father made sure they had. She sat on her bed, it felt odd to share a room when she had her own room back at the last place. Then again, this was a manor and it had to have a lot of secrets to it. Secrets that she would have to find about later.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:32 am
Naomi did as she was told, too tired to resist her husband. "Mmm~" She groaned at him when he spoke to her then left her to go do as he had said, rolling over and snuggling into the bed. She knew it would take her months to regrow her wings. That meant exploring the seven level library was out of the question. She wished Leila was alive. Naomi would have shown her around the library. She woke several times to go to the bathroom. But that was it. When she fully woke, she had smelt her husbands scent and smiled, feeling so much better. "I'm feeling better, still sore and tired but better." She replied smiling at him. Now that they were alone she decided to be a little more affectionate toward him. "I'm just glad everyone is safe."

Michael watched Gabriel with Isabel and his expression softened. His love was such a wonderful father. He would have preferred to have his little niece in their room to snuggle, knowing she was safe, but Damien had given instructions. The last thing he wanted to do was provoke the bear.

The triplets played with their half sister. Magnus and Lily with enthusiasm, Jason, he looked a little spooked. He still refused to touch any of the toys in the house, or anything at all, unless given to him by his father or uncles. Lily shadowed Astarte heavily smiling at the toys with wonder. "Wow." She breathed. "These look like fun." She too was curious about the house. She couldn't wait to explore and find all the secrets places and tunnels.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:43 am
Gabriel hugged Michael tightly once they were in their own room. The sun began to set and their room caught the beautiful sunrise in the window. He kissed his love sweetly before wrapping his arms around his neck, "It feels like it's been years since we've had any time being alone. Now that everyone is safe, we don't need to worry or watch over anyone."

He kissed Michael softly before whispering, "We could be quiet if you want to cuddle."

"You know what would be more fun?" Astarte stood on her bed, "If the toys lived."

Using her demonic powers, the toys came to life and marched around in their little forms. The dolls went over to Lily to play with her as the toy weapons fought each other. She flew up in the air as one of the toy airplanes flew right passed her to do a somersault in the air. Astarte went to Jason and floated just above the ground where he sat, "Is there anything I can do to make my brother happy?"

Damien went into the bed and snuggled close to Naomi. He kissed along her jaw before kissing her lips, deepening it as he pulled her closer. After the excitement of the day, he needed to feel her against him. Damien shimmied out of his jacket and shirt and pulled Naomi out of her clothes to leave her in her bra and panties. Now on top of her, he gently leaned down to continue to kiss her. His lips traveled to her ear as he whispered, "Naomi, I love you so much. I'm glad that our family is safe as well, but I am more glad to call this a home with my beautiful mate."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:53 am
Michael smirked a little, kissing his love back. "Mmm, but Gabe, you're never the quiet one~" He teased throwing his love on the bed then pouncing on him.

Magnus and Lily grinned or squealed and played with the toys, having so much fun, but it stopped when Astarte addressed Jason. That's when they noticed the look on him. He'd touching something haunted. Or brushed up on something. "Make the voices stop." Jason breathed in an eerie tone.

Naomi shivered and kissed him when his lips met hers. Helping with their clothes. She too, needed him against her. Her emotions were high, she needed him to comfort her, and not with words. Words wouldn't cut it for the pain she was feeling, she needed him. "I love you too Damien." She replied. "I'm so happy that they're safe, that this place is rid of the evil that brought me pain. And we can live here, safe from those who would hurt our beautiful Niece."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:05 am
Astarte touched Jason's forehead and instantly drew herself away. The voices were screaming inside her head when she touched him. Taking a few deep breaths, she looked back towards Jason. So he could hear thoughts of spirits? Interesting. It could be useful and honed later on so he could listen to living people's thoughts. For now, the spirits left for their peace but their voices remained behind.

"Isabel will be able to help you when she wakes up," Astarte went over to Jason, "She can block the voices and so you can touch things without hearing any more voices."

Knowing the voices were going to scream at her, she pulled Jason into a tight hug and endured the pain so she could hold her brother, "I'll make sure she does it as soon as she wakes up."

"I want to make love to you," he breathed before crushing her lips with his own.

With the last of the clothing gone and only the thin sheets to cover them, Damien conquered Naomi. He desperately wanted to heal her of all the pain this place gave her, and wanted to be the knight that would always protect her. Every touch was soft and gentle, every caress a silent decree that he would fight any battle for her. Sweat dripped from him as he ravished his sweet love, wanting her to know that his love for her was endless. Through any time, hard or easy, good or bad, he would be there for her.

He was not like his father, he wouldn't leave her behind for his own gain or neglect the children she had given him. Damien hated that only aspect about his father and wanted to prove to his own children that he would always love and protect them.

With a finish, Damien relaxed before rolling on to his back as he tried to catch his breath. He pulled Naomi close to him as he kissed her softly, "Goodnight, my love."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:15 am
Jason shivered, flinching from Astarte at first, but he hugged her tight when she held him close. He nodded a little sniffling. "I hear mama's voice too." He whispered lowly. "She screams and begs. I can't block her out." He whimpered. "She's in so much pain."

Naomi smiled and accepted him to her. She answered his touches with her own. Kissing and touching him telling him the same. Her lips promised to fight with him. That she too would protect him. She understood why her mother went crazy, now, to have the one she loved to wholly abandon her when he got bored would kill Naomi too.

When she too finished she snuggled at his side, close as she could get. She felt better, being one with him had helped her pain, eased it, and she loved him more and more for it. She kissed him back holding him close to her. She tucked some hair behind her ear and smiled adoringly at him. "Good night my darling." She replied settling down on him, ear over his heart, knowing it beat for her.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 8:22 am
"We'll figure something out soon," Astarte whispered as she held him tight, "Lets all just get ready for bed."

She tucked in her siblings before snuggling close with Jason. Her other two siblings slept fine, but Astarte would make sure Jason slept with ease until he was brave enough on his own.

The next day, Isabel woke early before the rest and went in search of food. She was starving, or at least she felt like it. As soon as she went to the kitchen, something strange occurred with her aura. Isabel stood still as she felt something shift about before a ghostly presence formed in front of her. Fear rushed through her as she watched a face begin to appear. But, the face looked familiar. A woman's body began to form until a transparent woman appeared before Isabel's eyes, "W-who are you?"

The woman looked down at Isabel before smiling softly, "Your mother."

"Am I dreaming?" Isabel pinched herself, but she was still awake,

"I came to warn you," the woman spoke softly, but her words made Isabel understand there was something important coming up, "You have grown stronger over your years of training. But I have given you an even stronger ability that others crave."

"Yeah, i'm a Reaper, I-"

"This ability is even stronger than any Reaper," her mother stated, "My time is running short. When the time comes, use this ability to save all the rest. Leave yourself up to me."

With this message, Isabel stood confused as her mother began to fade. Tears welled up in her eyes, there were so many questions she wanted to ask, "But-but, tell me about you! Tell me about Dad! Don't go just yet! Stop!"

Isabel ran to the woman until to run right through her. The woman's arms were extended, wanting to hold Isabel, but her body began to fade into nothing. This wasn't fair. Isabel wiped her tears away as she sunk to the floor. But what did her message mean? She didn't want to think about it, all she knew was that she had just seen her mother in her own eyes and it was over. Isabel stood back up, not wanting any food and went straight outside to train.

Damien stirred. There was an familiar aura present. Leila's. He instantly sat up, causing Naomi to fall off the bed as he ran to where he felt the aura. It was empty. The entire kitchen was empty save the fact that Isabel ran outside. His heart pounded in his chest as he held the counter to keep himself from falling. Why had Leila shown herself to Isabel? Her spirit was roaming all dimensions, so perhaps something occurred that she wanted to pass something onto Isabel.

He ran his fingers through his hair as he went to check on his children. Astarte was sleeping with Jason, and the other two were in their own beds. Damien went to Jason and Astarte, picking up his son as Astarte stirred, "Go back to sleep, Astarte."

She stretched before sitting up, "What time is it?"

"Early," Damien sat on the bed, "Was Jason having nightmares?"

"He could hear the passed," Astarte sleepily wiped her eyes, "He heard Naomi screaming and the other spirits in pain. Isabel can wipe his mind of that or Naomi could."

"I'll see what they can do to help him. Thank you for taking care of Jason, you're a good big sister," Damien smiled to his daughter.

Astarte grinned, pleased to see that she made her father proud as she got out of bed, "I better go see how Izzy is doing."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 12:45 am
Naomi fell out of bed with a yelp. Her butt hitting the cold floor. She stared at the wall eyes wide. Her mother was crouched there. She looked saner than she had in millennia. "Ssh." She whispered before Naomi could scream. "I've masked my aura he doesn't know I'm here." She added. Her eyes looked over Naomi and turned sad. "I'm so sorry." She added her hand went to Naomi's belly. "But she cannot be reborn. She'll destroy you all." Then her hand swept down Naomi's belly between her legs. Naomi felt agonizing pain and screamed. Blood and oil and stone laid splattered between her legs. "I'm sorry." Her mother whispered. "But the needs of my family come before my own. Protect them. All of them. I may be retired but I'm still a Reaper." She added. "I'm sorry Naomi. But I cannot let that path happen-"

"Mama?" Magnus' voice broke through Naomi's haze. Ellyone was gone in a moment. Replaced by her son. He stared, horrified at the sight of the blood. "I told you not to go outside!" He cried running away crying for his father.

Lily had woken when her father entered. Once they left she heard Magnus leave. So she left shortly after counting to ten. She decided to explore the garden. A curious look on her face. That statue in the courtyard looked funny.

"Hello." She said to it smiling. She didn't hear it speak back. If it was a Weeping Angel she should have been able to hear it speak. Maybe it was hungry? She caught a rabbit and made it touch the rabbit.

Ah! It hissed in her mind. Who's there?!

Lily took a step back smiling with triumph. "I am Lilyanna." She replied to the statue. "What's your name?"

I don't have one. . . No yes I do. . . Marcus. . . she gave me that name. . . Naomi. . .

"My mummy's name is Naomi." Lily replied smiling.

Naomi has returned? He asked her. Lily stared at this faceless creature and felt sad for him. Poor guy. No face.

"Maybe." Lily replied. "Why don't you have a face?"

Ezra took it from me. He replied. As punishment for helping my friend try and escape.

"I could give it back to you?" Lily said. "But you have to promise not to eat me." She replied trembling, getting ready to shape his face.

I wouldn't ask that of you. He replied. You sound so young.

"I'm old enough." Lily replied. "Move your hands from your face." When he did she stifled a gasp. That evil lady really had taken his face. She rolled up the sleeves of her night gown and worked to reshape his face remembering what Crazy pant's face looked like when she turned. When she opened her eyes the angel stood there, blinking at her. You look so much like your mother. He breathed smiling softly and kneeling to her. Thank you, but I must ask, why are you here? Is Naomi back? Did she get her dream?

Lily smiled softly "Yes she did get her dream." She replied. "And I'm not allowed to tell people why mummy and daddy returned here. They said it's important."

"Lily!" Michael's voice cut through their conversation. "Lily get back!"

"No! He's my friend!" Lily replied standing between them. "I helped him!" The Weeping Angel didn't move. He just stayed there behind Lily. She stared at her uncle. "Please Uncle, don't kill him. He tried to help mummy escape. But the mean lady stole his face. I gave it back to him. Please don't hurt him."

Michael frowned. He didn't believe his little niece one bit. But she wasn't one for lying. None of Naomi's children were. Not unless it was important. Damn it! He wished Gabriel was awake too he'd know what to do about this.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 12:13 pm
Isabel felt as if there was a hole in her chest. Empty. Void of any joy or life. She sat on the ground with her scythe in her arms, her knees to her chest. The morning event repeated in her mind several times until she felt Astarte's presence, "I don't want to be messed with right now."

"What's got you all bummed out?" Astarte bit into an apple, "You look like you've seen a ghost."

When Isabel glanced up at Astarte with cold eyes, the demon child understood what happened. Astarte sat in front of Isabel and tossed the apple over her shoulder, "Was she pretty like you thought?"

This seemed to make Isabel smile as she glanced towards the ground, "I can see why Uncle Gabriel keeps telling me I look like my mom. I actually do. I thought he was just kidding."

Isabel wanted to tell Astarte what her mother told her, but decided against it. Instead, she stood back up, "We better start training again for whatever happens next. I feel like we're never actually safe no matter where we go."

Gabriel watched Astarte and Isabel from a distance. He had felt Leila's presence earlier, but had thought it was just a coincidence. Apparently she had a message for Isabel instead. His heart fell. Perhaps it was too soon to explain to Isabel what her gift meant to everyone. He was about to help the girls train when he felt Michael's disturbed aura. Gabriel took a breath before going to his lover's side to see Lilly had woken the statue, "Calm yourself, my love, our niece made a friend. You look like Marcus, statue. I once had a good friend named Marcus who had disappeared without a trace eons ago. I have only one question for you to prove to me that you are him, and i'll get you out of this prison you're in."

Damien noticed the blood around Naomi's legs. He didn't have to ask to know that something was up. She wasn't pregnant from what he could tell, but something was definitely wrong. Lily was outside, Magnus with Naomi, and Jason was still in his father's arms. Good, the three children were accounted for and he could feel Astarte and Isabel outside with their uncles.

"Naomi, you need to tell me what just happened," Damien stood up, his face was serious, but the tone of his voice was soft and worried, "We can't keep secrets from each other anymore."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 5:38 pm
"She was here." Naomi said her expression haunted. "She was here." She trembled horribly. The first time she'd ever appeared so weak in front of her sons. "She was here." Tears welled in her eyes as she tried to push through the protesting pain that told her to hold it in and be strong for her family. Damien needed her to be weak so he could help her be strong. She needed to tell him. "Ellyone was here. She. . . She said. . . She said 'she can't be reborn, my family comes first.' . . . or something like that." She hiccuped as she started to cry.

The angel and pushed Lily behind him, his eyes clear of any craziness. He didn't remember these people, just that they were Holy Ones. Why were they here?

"Marcus," Lily mewed climbing on his back. "It's okay, they are my family."

Marcus frowned and nodded but kept Lily at his side none the less. "I'm not convinced this isn't a trick by that chit Ezra, more punishment for my attempt to free Naomi. But I will hear you out."

"It's okay Marcus." Lily smiled petting him like she did Jason when he had his nightmares.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 4:27 pm
Felix watched in amusement as Isabel and Astarte sparred. It was his silent job to keep watch over the two. Isabel with her Reaper future and the prophecy she brought along and Astarte as one of her father's strongest children. He watched in the tree tops as his demonic gaze fell over the others who were surprised at a living statue. Perhaps he should find interest in them, but he wasn't getting paid for them. Though he had the body of a mere child, he was far older than everyone combined and had one sole purpose: to protect the future Reaper and to kill anyone that tried to kill her.

Isabel fell back on her butt when Astarte gave the final blow and heaved when she caught her breath, "Alright, enough!"

"You've...gotten...soft," Astarte breathed deeply, "You're getting fat."

"Am not!" Isabel checked her abdomen, "...It's just baby fat."

"You're not a baby anymore," Astarte commented dryly as she helped her cousin up.

When the two made skin-to-skin contact, Isabel fell into a trance. She foresaw a future where blood flowed like a river and bodies littered the area. Tears streaked down her face until the connection was broken and she went into a seizure like fit. Astarte screamed loudly, "FATHER!"

Within mere seconds, Damien appeared and quickly picked up Isabel and held her close, "It's happening, isn't it?"

The question was for himself as he rush inside and placed Isabel on her bed as soon as her fit passed. Her surveyed her body, no sign of an attack, perhaps the house was still haunting her? Damien then summoned Felix, "What was she doing before this?"

"Training," the young lad spoke directly.

"Then she must be starting the process of becoming a full Reaper," Damien sighed as he sat by her bedside.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 7:24 pm
Magnus stared at his mother. Jason had been placed on the bed, sleeping, but Magnus couldn't take his eyes from his mother. "I told you not to go outside mama." He whimpered. "It's bad outside." Naomi took slow deep breaths and sat up better, ignoring the pain and pulled Magnus into her arms. "Ssh. I won't." She whispered to him. "I won't."

Michael glared hard at the weeping angel holding Lily like she was his! That was his niece! That filth shouldn't be touching her! "Let go of my Niece please," Michael said in a calm voice. This was a weeping Angel. Connected to the Queen of stone. If Ellyone knew he was here, holding Lily, there was nothing they could do to get her to safety. He'd use every ruthless method in his bag of tricks to take her to Ellyone. And tell her that her granddaughter had weeping Angel powers. Damn it! He wished Gabriel wasn't so nice about this.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff