Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harganoph

Back to Guilds

A story of a world beyond our dimension, and the individual tales of the people who inhabit the world. 

Tags: Harganoph, Story, Roleplay, novel, world 

Reply Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph
Merthage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:12 pm
S.V. nuzzled Lance once we was inside. "Did you eat something?" He asked. It was just like him, weak and hungry but his only concern was not feeding till Lance was nourished. It's why he had waited after all. "I don't want..to feed off you when you're weak." He added.

Flopsy was rather used to S.V. looking weak and pale all the time so him coming back that way didn't phase her. After all he had barely been feeding at all until Lance came along. She wiggled her tail happily bouncing over to Blake. "Blake." He said happily. She gave the vampire a quick hug before letting go. "I think Ethan and his family are asleep." She added.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:03 pm
Blake looked down at Flopsy and put his hand on her head. "Thank you, Flopsy. I'll go to them then." Blake turned to the greenhouse to see Michael, Ethan and Vinegar there.

Lance blinked, "Y-yes, I've eaten. But... Even if I hadn't, S.V. you have to eat."  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:22 pm
Ethan normally would of moved if someone entered but he seemed almost dead in the state he was in. Not a single part of his body moved at Blake's entrance to the room. The only thing that moved were odd shudders in his back as if something was moving under his skin.

S.V. smiled at Lance and kissed him. "I could of waited a little longer for you to eat." He added. The vampire pulled Lance against him gently sinking his fangs into the man's neck. He drank a little faster then usual since he was so hungry but was still careful not to take too much.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:43 am
"Ngh..." Lance closed his eyes, but kept himself from tensing up so the blood would flow easier. He breathed steadily, holding onto S.V. and urging him to drink until he was fully recovered. Lance had a duty to S.V. More than that, he loved S.V. It was worse for him to be weak than if Lance was. A weak human was normal. But a weakened vampire could be killed instantly in order to take what the vampire owned. "I've lost more blood... Than this before, S.V... Please... Drink your fill."

Vinegar held on tighter to Ethan as they walked in. He pushed himself farther into the dark little cubby that was made for him, cradling Ethan with all four arms. Michael looked up at Blake and blinked. Something about Blake made him uneasy, and he whimpered a bit.

Blake knelt down to see into the cubby hole, where the alien family lived. "I've come to see Michael's ability. Come out boy and show me, I do not want to waste any time."

"Master, if I may please," Anasophia gently asked, and Blake looked to her.

"If you think you can," Blake replied.

Anasophia smiled and knelt before the cubby. "Vinegar, Ethan, his highness only wishes to see your power so we can find out how to keep you protected. Don't worry, we won't hurt any of you." She held out her hand to them.

'It iiisn't that I don't truuust you,' Vinegar said to Anasophia, 'Buuut it is hard to reeead Blake. He seeems to have no emotion... He cannot eeeven hear me. And Eeethan... Something is haaapening to him and I'm afraaaid for my love.' He nuzzled Ethan, stroking his hair. 'Eeethan,' he cooed.

"Ethan is unwell? I will get S.V. Vinegar, but please do as Blake says. I promise everything will be okay."

Vinegar stroked Michael's head and he slowly came into the light. He was bigger now; about the size of a 13 year old. "Blake, sir..."

"I've heard you can grow plants, Michael. I'd like to see it."

"Excuse me," Anasophia said as she bowed and hurried to get S.V. If Ethan was ill, S.V. was the only one she could think of to know what to do.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:24 pm
S.V. listened to Lance's pleading and nuzzled him. "No...I can't. You need to be strong, its too dangerous if you aren't. You have to be able to defend yourself." The vampire insisted. He was stubborn like that. "I'm fine now, don't worry." He added. He was, he was plenty strong now he'd be ok. "If..I wanted to drink my fill, it would kill you." He added softly. Starving himself for so long had, side effects. He couldn't catch up to his hunger especially when he used magic. It seemed like he may just be hungry forever.

Ethan's body remained still. Thing was..no one would know what was wrong with him, not even S.V. He didn't even know what was wrong. He was doing this his kind never did. There was a little shudder through his body his very muscles appeared to be almost pulsing in a way.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:18 am
Vinegar held Ethan close, stroking his hair as a means of comfort, hoping he would be alright.

Michael closed his eyes and concentrated on the feeling in his stomach.

"Wait, not here," Blake told Michael, "I won't know for sure if its true in the greenhouse. Where did you use your power last?"

"Flower," Michael replied, taking Blake's hand and guiding him out of the greenhouse.

Blake almost wrenched his hand away out of reflex, but refrained, wanting too much to see this power to do something to upset the Alien. Michael started guiding Blake up to Salcie and Peter's room.

Lance was about to say something when Anasophia came forward. "S.V." Anasophia said, "I'm sorry if I'm interrupting anything... But Ethan... He seems to be sick. He's trembling, or something to it."  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:54 am
S.V. looked up. "Ethan...doesn't get sick." He said looked very worried. "He's never gotten sick." The vampire got up and went to see Ethan who's body seemed to be twitching slightly and lighting convulsing almost. It was..kinda gross. His skin started to ooze the usually shining protein fluid that only happened when he saw the alien sweat or cry. Ew...he hated to think that about his friend but ew. S.V. went over and hesitantly poked the alien a bit. He skin made a rather loud squish sound. "Uh..Vinegar maybe you should let him go before you get covered in..whatever that is." He added.

Ethan lovely purple and blue hair started to fall out his skin peeling a little as if he was shedding almost.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:44 pm
Vinegar didn't want to. He had no desire to, but S.V's emotions led him to think perhaps it would be the best to do for now. He set his love down and walked over to S.V. Vinegar's eyes kept locked on Ethan. 'Eeethan... Eeethan...' His whimpers and cries of worry was enough to break one's heart.

Michael stopped in front of Peter's room. "In here," He said.

"This is where you grew plants?" Blake asked, and knocked the door.

"GO AWAY, I'm busy!" Salcie cried from the other end.

"I hope you don't speak to S.V. in such a tone, siren." Blake replied.

"That you, Blake? s**t..." Having just had his way with Peter, there were bruises around the rabbit's neck. "What do you want from us?! Come back later!"

Blake's mouth downturned just slightly, before he tried the knob and noticed it was locked. He lifted his foot and kicked the door down. "How dare you speak to the king in that matter. Do you think I'll just allow you to tell me when and when not to arrive?" He never raised his voice, but his green eyes glowed with fury. He seemed to pay no mind with the fact that Salcie was standing naked in front of Peter, who was on the bed. Though Blake did notice sharply, the bruises. "You have ten seconds to explain to me why Peter has been harmed."

"He is MINE, I've claimed him," Salcie defended, caring not of his own nudity.

"Claimed..." Michael repeated quietly.

"It's already been done. What's more, he's even consenting to it, so I've done nothing wrong. Cast your accusatory glance elsewhere."

"If I find you have lied in any way," Blake replied, "I will not hesitate to kill you. However I am pressed for time and cannot further investigate for now." He looked down at Michael. "Michael, show me your ability."  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:47 pm
Ethan back skin literally split open the strange liquid oozing out as massive spindly legs appeared. It was apparent now, Ethan had molted. The creature that emerged was far less human. Its weight was supported by large spider like legs except also almost crab like encased in tough chitin armor the ends sharp as daggers. Ethan's upper torso was still almost human although now encased in the same armor. His eyes were large and compound now glowing a bright biolumiscent blue and his mouth was now a part of large mandibles with fangs. His lower half was like that of a wasp except with with the same blue glowing in his thorax. Ethan's crown and wrist band was broken on the floor. He seemed aware now turning himself about on his new legs obvious feelings of panic and confusion coming from him. He let out loud upset chitterring noises, his translator was broken he couldn't speak to anyone anymore. He seemed to be getting used to his new eyes before moving himself to look at Vinegar and S.V. He immediately shied away and feelings of obvious disgust at his transformation coursed through him. It was an intense anguish obvious that if he could cry he would although he know longer had the mean to do so. He let out pained chittering obviously more upset he could not speak.

Ethan obviously shied away because S.V. promptly almost threw up his breakfast from the display. It was all he could do not to. It wasn't so much what Ethan turned into that horrified him more so the act of turning into it.

Peter let out a loud squeaking sound like a startled rabbit when Blake banged on the door. He watched him come in quickly burrowing himself under the covers before poking his head out. "He's not lying." He said strongly. "Don't talk to him like that." The rabbit demanded next.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:17 pm
Vinegar could 'hear' him still, since Vinegar's language was pure emotion, he knew exactly what Ethan wanted to say. He was scared, disgusted, confused, Vinegar felt the pain of his love getting so upset. The molting was indeed grotesque, but Vinegar was familiar with molting. In fact, he usually ate the creatures that molted in his planet. He felt hungry all of a sudden... But that could wait. Right now, Ethan needed comfort. It was so strange to see Ethan like this; he was so different than before. Vinegar slowly walked up to him, 'Eeethan...' Vinegar thought to him in Ethan's mind, 'Dooo not shy away. It is me and S.V. We still care about you a great deeeal, and it doesn't maaater your appearance...' Vinegar stopped far enough to where Ethan wouldn't feel threatened, but spread his arms wide for Ethan to be embraced if he so chose. 'For whaaat it's worth, you are still myyy beautiful... Eeethan...'

Blake looked right at Peter. "That's quite the talk to the one that praised your work when you feared no one would. I trust you won't test me again."

"Peter," Salcie muttered out the corner of his mouth, "Shut up." He felt his heart flutter when Peter defended him, but this was king Blake. The man rumored to murder with no joy or pain. Salcie was proud, but he knew he'd be powerless if Blake ever decided to kill him... Or Peter.

Blake seemed pleased, and turned his attention to Michael. "If you please."

Michael looked at Salcie and went to him. Salcie seemed to have noticed Michael for the first time. "Little brat, is that you? You're a lot bigger now. Like a young adult! How fast do you grow?"

Michael shrugged. "I don't remember," He said, taking Salcie's hand and closing his eyes.

"Hey, how dare-" Salcie began but before he knew it, the air in the room became crisp and sweet again, and from beneath them, flowers started to grow. Once they stopped, Michael's chest was glowing, and the flowers continued to stay alive.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:30 pm
Ethan let out a soft pained chittering at them. He could hear Vinegar and understand him fortunately. He moved closer his long spider legs making it awkward for him to get into the embrace but he managed to lower himself so he could get there. Ethan looked at his hands now and chittered sadly some more worried the new armor would make it painful for Vinegar to hold them knowing that meant a lot to the alien. He also realized he couldn't feel Vinegar's embrace. The shell kept him form feeling anything actually. He let out more pain chitters.

S.V. just stared blankly and turning rather pale. He didn't even know what he should say actually. "Wh..what just happened?" He stated dumbly because he had no other idea what to say.

Peter looked at him and sighed. "I'm sorry your highness, I just. Salcie is my master and I want you to understand he didn't do anything to me I didn't want him to do, truly want." He explained. "I don't want you to hurt him." The rabbit added.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:01 pm
"I don't care for that now, look at this..." Blake looked in awe at the flowers. He went down to them. He picked one. It remained alive. He touched the petals... So soft. "At last... My Project Rebirth... Within reach." Blake looked at Michael. "How far can your ability go? And for how long?"

"3,000 mile diameter... Sir," Michael replied, "As long as I exist on this planet."

"Really, that powerful?" Blake smirked. It looked... Evil, in a way, and he laughed... Even more evilly. "This is wonderful news!" He hurried downstairs with the flower. "I must show Anasophia!"

Salcie blinked. Blake was gone again. He sighed in relief and sat next to Peter on the bed. After a few seconds, he looked at Peter. "How does your neck feel?"

Vinegar didn't let go. Ethan couldn't feel Vinegar's hug... It saddened him. But he didn't let go. 'Eeethan has molted.' Vinegar told S.V. 'Heee cannot speak any more, and he is scaaared and confused. Heee cannot feel my hugs...'  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:12 pm
Ethan shifted a little and finally felt something it appeared as if his thorax could still feel and his neck and face which were unarmored. Feeling Vinegar's touch just a little bit calmed him down. He chittered gently at him. He pointed at the broken devices out the ground and gave a few frantic chitters. He needed it to talk, he couldn't talk without it. S.V. looked just as scared as he felt even if he could no longer understand what he was saying. Ethan chittered at S.V. comfortingly he didn't want his friend scared. He wanted him to feel better too, he couldn't tell him anything. He was scared but, this was obviously a natural although disgusting thing. He wished he could reassure his friend.

S.V. just listened to Ethan chitter trying to somehow figure out what he was trying to say. Ethan couldn't express himself in anyway known to him, his face no longer could express emotions and he couldn't talk. S.V. went over to look at the broken machine on the ground. "You told me once, you needed this to talk?" He asked. He also suddenly realized Ethan couldn't understand him either. "He used dis to talk to us. He doesn't know our language and somehow it translated his speech into ours and ours into his." He explained.

Peter was glad Blake was gone. He looked at the flowers around him curiously. He had only seen flowers in the green house. The rabbit sniffed the air the scent was nice. Peter smiled at Salcie. "Its fine, I'll wear the marks proudly Master." He said happily little tail wiggling.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:40 am
'Weee should fix it then,' Vinegar replied to S.V. Then he nuzzled Ethan's forehead, putting one hand to his neck, stroking his cheek lightly. 'Eeethan, you need the device to speak, dooon't you? Whaaat do we need to fix it?'

Salcie smirked and lifted Peter's chin to look at his handiwork. "It almost looks like a collar around your neck. I like it~ It means you are bound to me."

Blake brought the flower up to Anasophia. "Look, look at this, Anasophia,"

Lance looked his way as well. He was surprised, he'd never seen Blake smile like that before. It was... Creepy.

"It's a flower~ Outside the greenhouse?" Anasophia mused.

"Michael has done it, he can help replenish my kingdom, Project Rebirth; he is the key to it! With him, there will be flowers again!"

"That's wonderful," Anasophia replied enthusiastically, surprised when, in his joy and relief, Blake picked her up and twirled her around once, laughing. "I've never seen you so happy before~" She mused, laughing back.

"I-..." Blake blinked, as if snapping out of a form of delusion. He cleared his throat. "Yes, well... It... Must have been the air in that room." He straightened himself, handing Anasophia the flower. "Hold onto this. I need to make preparations for Michael's protection until such a time comes where I'll need him."

Anasophia smiled gently, and bowed, "Yes, your highness."

Blake hesitated, then hurriedly left to speak to S.V. and Ethan.

Once he was gone, Lance leaned in to speak to Anasophia, eyes glued to where the king had disappeared. "That was terrifying."

Anasophia giggled, stroking the petals of the flower gently, a light blush on her cheeks. "I think he was more scared about it than you are. He's denied himself his emotions for such a long time..." She held the flower to her chest, "My king... It warms my heart to see you so happy."  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:28 am
Lucius' snakes were very useful at spying, and spy they did. Rumors were vicious and he was a trusted citizen he just had to start spreading them. The truth of S.V.'s defiant behavior. He belonged to Blake yet he was sleeping with a human. The idea Blake was a little too close to a certain servant. He prepared himself to start that rumor mill whirring, once he was done they would be begging for him to ascend to the throne.

Ethan wasn't sure how to use his emotions to even explain what they needed. He chittered at them trying to somehow get it across. They needed wires, stuff not found here. He had used parts of his ship to repair it but his ship wasn't here. He rubbed his face against Vinegar's hand with a pleased chitter enjoying the sensation of his lover's touch.

S.V. blinked a bit unsure of what to do. He looked at the device and didn't know or understand anything inside it. "Oh boy, this is beyond me." He said.

Peter smiled happily and kissed him. "I'd let you collar me, if you wanted." He said happily.  
Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff