Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harganoph

Back to Guilds

A story of a world beyond our dimension, and the individual tales of the people who inhabit the world. 

Tags: Harganoph, Story, Roleplay, novel, world 

Reply Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph
Merthage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:13 pm
Lance blinked. "You... Made flowers?" His disbelief, then creeping grin was as though someone said to him they've struck gold. "Michael, you made flowers?!"

Michael looked at Lance and nodded. "Uh-huh, but bad men..."

"That's not the point Michael point is you MADE flowers grow!" Lance went to Michael and swept him up from Vinegar and Ethan, spinning around with Michael being held above his head. "You made flowers grow!~"

Michael started to laugh as he was spun around.

"It's a miracle, such a wonderful miracle!~" Lance was astounded at the greenhouse before, but if Michael could grow things anywhere, Lance felt hope that perhaps Michael could break the curse on Merthage. He laughed gaily, seemingly happier than he's ever been.

"You are the only one out of all of us that can request an immediate audience with Blake, vampire. Not only because of your race, but you are one of his concubines, aren't you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:03 pm
S.V. also smiled a bit. "Its amazing but Lance please relax." He said laughing a little. "It must be a secret for now oui?" He said. "Oui I am indeed a concubine to Blake." He said with a sigh. "I will go see him." He added. "Everyone stay inside close down the bar for now until I get back." He said. He hadn't fed yet but this was more important. It would be tiring to use his magic to travel quickly but he had to. He went outside ready to use his fastest and most tiring mode of traveling. He closed his eyes his body turning into a flurry of black rose petals taking off into the air to Blake's castle.

Ethan watched Lance. "Lance enough." He demanded rather harshly. "It seems all fine and dandy you to, but this is dangerous." He added. "We have to keep Michael hidden until Blake can protect him."

Peter cuddled against Salcie making a very soft odd sound a rabbit does when nervous.

Flopsy finally woke up from her little bed burrow of covers stretching and coming in with her silk nightgown that was barely anything at all really. "What is all the noise." she said. "Peter?" She asked worried. She had never seen her brother so scared before. She also had never seen him...hugging anyone either. He never let anyone touch him and rarely touched anyone.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:57 pm
Lance held Michael, then set him down. "Ethan, this whole place is dangerous. Don't you see? Michael can change that, though. Plants mean vegetation. THAT means more food, healthier humans. With the strength, we can change... EVERYTHING."

"To be quite honest," Salcie muttered, stroking Peter still, trying to calm him down, "Dangerous as it may be with those trying to exploit Michael's power for wealth... For the greater population of Merthage he is an answered prayer. I do not see any harm coming to Michael from anyone here."

'It iiis not heeere... I am woooried about.'
Vinegar confessed. 'Theeey're coming... I can feel it...' An air of dread and terror came from Vinegar. Not just for Michael, but for every living being. Genocide was upon them, was Vinegar's emotion. The downside of conversing through emotion was there was no emotion that could be hidden.

Blake spent his time reading in the library. Anasophia dusted nearby. Vin, a weretiger soldier, walked into the room. "Your majesty..." He bowed. "You... You have company."

Blake looked from his book and gently closed it. "Come, Anasophia."

"Yes, master," Anasophia replied, obediently stopping her dusting and walked behind Blake, trying to hide the contented smile she wore.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:03 pm
Ethan nodded softly. "I know I know." He said. "We just don't want anyone trying to abuse his power." He said. Ethan felt Vinegar's feeling shake him to the core. He went and took his lovers' hands gently. "Shhhh nothing will happen. I won't let anyone hurt you or Michael. I promise darling." He said.

Peter finally relaxed but still snuggled up against the siren enjoying the comfort.

Flopsy blinked seeing her brother so..happy. He was never happy. This tree thing had given him such happiness? He seemed kinda like a meanie sometimes though.

A mass flurry of black rose petals landing outside the courtyard wasn't hard to miss. The guards looked at him like he had two heads. "Its magic." He said with a smile. He had to stay pleasant he didn't want anyone getting wind of what had happened.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:51 am
Vinegar felt soothed at how sure Ethan felt about protecting them. He nuzzled his lover, holding him close.

Lance set Michael down, and looked over to Flopsy. He turned to look at her staring at Peter and Salcie, then he looked back to her.

Salcie noticed it too, and didn't like the way she was looking at him. "I'll eat those eyes out of your head if you keep rudely staring like that, bunny," He warned.

Lance looked over to Flopsy and assured her with a smile and a shake of the head. "He won't, don't worry. Blake's orders to him was that he can't harm anyone in this cafe, and besides I would never let him."

The guards went to get Blake, and moments later Blake arrived with Anasophia behind him. Anasophia smiled at S.V. giving him a secret hello. But she couldn't speak up in public. Blake's expression was unchanging. Upon seeing S.V. he respectfully bowed his head in greeting. "You look tired. Come with me to my chambers and we can discuss things there." Blake turned to lead the way to his bedroom.

Anasophia waited for S.V. and walked beside him, so she could whisper as softly as she could, "Are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:19 am
S.V. shook his head no. "Had to rush over here. I haven't fed and that spell takes a lot out of me." He said. "Dere is a situation." He added. S.V. took a moment to look Anasophia up and down. "You look well." He said softly with a smile.

Ethan nuzzled Vinegar softly. "It will be ok. I'd never let anything happen to my family." He added. "I love you both..so much but you don't need me to say that." He said with a smile.

Flopsy looked down a bit. "No mister tree man is right I'm being rude." She said. "S.V. always tells me not to stare but..I..I've never seen my brother happy before." She added. "So I'm not staring in a bad way, I think its great mister tree man, made my brother so happy." she said.

Peter blushed softly ear drooping. "He's just...keeping me warm in case he decides to eat me." He said not in a mean way but he didn't want anyone to think Salcie was going soft.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:48 am
"He's just happy because he knows his place," Salcie replied, matter-of-factly, "Though if you were in fact staring due to how magnificent I am, then by all means~"

Lance looked a bit confused, but sighed. He looked over to Flopsy. "Princess, allow me to make you something to eat. You've been asleep for a while and you must be starving." Truth be told, Lance was hungry himself. He never made himself any food before he ran out to find Baba, and he wanted to be at his best in case S.V. came home thirsty. He hadn't drunk from him this night, and to be honest Lance was worried about that. S.V. really should have had some blood before he left, regardless of what it would do to Lance. He was a vampire for Almighty's sake, to think he was so concerned for his food source that he would starve himself. Then again... That was part of why he fell in love with the man. Something he didn't even know could happen with men, let alone a vampire and a human.

Vinegar returned Ethan's love, giving him a sense that Vinegar was pouring his faith and trust into the young alien, giving him strength, assuring him Vinegar understood and returned his love entirely. 'My beauuutiful Eeethan.~' He would hear Vinegar whisper, nuzzling him close.

"I've been kept in good care by master Blake," Anasophia whispered back, happily. "I've even been able to make suggestions in private. Milord is not too proud to listen to the thoughts of a human if persuaded it will be good for the country." She blushed a little, "He is... A perfect king."

Once in the chambers, Blake was certain to lock the door and close the windows, keeping them in candlelight, in silence, in private. "There. Now at last we can speak freely," Blake announced. "S.V. What is your business here? Is the cafe in peril?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:33 am
S.V. looked at her with a smile. "I'm glad, and he truly is" he added. Once they were in the room S.V.'s expression became worried. "Ethan and Vinegar's child..Michael he made flowers, plants Blake." He said. "All of his own, no magic and none of Ethan's machines." He said. "He..grew things." He added. "You must protect him Blake."

Flospy blinked a bit but smiled at Lance. "Ok food time." she said happily skipping off.

Ethan let out a happy humming buzz at his lover. He would keep him safe. He suddenly felt very..tired though. How odd, his kind didn't get tired?

Peter smiled happily nuzzling Salcie more. "My place..is here with my master, as his artist and once he tires of me..his food." He said happily his tail wiggling.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:35 pm
It was the oddest sensation for Salcie's heart to skip as it had when Peter proclaimed just what his position was. And he was so genuinely happy to be under Salcie's watch. He wished they were alone...

Vinegar chirped, and picked Ethan up in his arms. 'Come Michael, weee will rest in the greeenhouse while we wait.'

"But... Flower," Michael implored.

'They will be fiiine, Michael. Don't you waaant to spend time with us?'

Michael hesitated, but gently held Vinegar's gloved lower left hand and followed as Vinegar took Ethan to rest, knowing he was tired and knowing he would rest best with their child together with them.

Lance offered his arm for Flopsy to take as he courted her to the kitchen. "What do you like to eat most, milady?" He asked, as if really treating a princess, "I'll prepare what you desire as best as I can."

"What? Natural plants?" Blake demanded, hurrying to grab his coat. "S.V. I will assure you no harm shall befall the child, but you must take me to him. I must see for myself." He hurried out the door, "Call off all my meetings! I am not to be disturbed for the night is that understood?!" He called out to the servants of the castle. "Arrange for a reschedule with the minister and send him my sincerest apologies, inform the head guard I shall give him an answer promptly tomorrow night, do not pursue the rebellion until I have returned! I wish to speak to 'Trip' personally..."

Anasophia looked at S.V. with a bright smile. "This is wonderful news, actual living breathing plants? Without needing any treated greenhouse or magic or machinery?"

"Anasophia," Blake poked his head back in, "You and S.V. shall accompany me and we shall go alone, understood?"

Anasophia nodded and bowed, "As you wish,"

But Blake was already preparing the carriage for them. It made Anasophia stifle a giggle, "I had never seen him this excited before..."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:37 pm
S.V. nodded. "Yes lets go." He said moving with Blake. He knew what this meant, it meant...everything. They had to hurry indeed to make sure Michael was safe and so he could eat. He had been in a hurry he hadn't fed plus he knew Lance hadn't eaten.

Ethan legs wobbled suddenly. "I..I'm not supposed to." He said. His kind..didn't get tired he was groggy but he was also worried he wasn't sure what was happening.

Flopsy smiled softly. "I'm a bunny I like veggies." She said. "But um...could I have something sweet too? S.V. won't let me eat sugar he says it makes me too bouncy." She said.

Peter nuzzled even closer to Salcie now that they were alone. "Master." He said happily he wanted to kiss him, he wanted to do WAY more then that but it wasn't his place to initiate. His master would protect him from all the other lesser predators until the day he would finally be consumed.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:35 am
Vinegar was concerned, and lifted Ethan entirely off the ground, carrying him bridal-style. 'You neeed rest, Eeethan. Don't worry, let me taaake care of you.' Vinegar did not let Ethan touch the ground. Instead, Vinegar sat cuddled up in his little dark space and held Ethan close, too scared of his condition to let anything potentially make it worse. He stroked Ethan's hair and kissed him sweetly, letting Michael crawl up and cuddle with them.

"Daddy," Michael looked to Ethan worriedly.

Lance looked around. "Ummmmmm..." Lance mixed up vegetables in a nice garden salad for her, and got steak with ranch for himself, with potatoes and some of the veggies smothered in ranch. "If master S.V. does not allow you to have sugar, then by my honor princess I cannot give you sugar... But there are sweet things that do not have sugar in them. Let me see what I can do." There was something the humans used to make called '15 minute sweet dough.' It was a type of bread dough that didn't need to be cooked which was good for popping into your mouth on long voyages for a little extra energy. It was sweet, but didn't contain any unnatural sugars. It was a dough designed to be made by travelers who had no means to cook and could only use native plants. Well, those once native to Merthage, before the curse.

Lance used flour, water, and a few fruits that stuck together. It had the consistency of dough. Once it was done, Lance offered it to Flopsy; a small portion, but he fancied it up and molded the dough to be in the shape of a bow. Satisfied for both giving Flopsy what she asked for and keeping true to S.V.'s wishes of not giving Flopsy sugar, Lance sat and enjoyed his meal.

"About time," Salcie pushed Peter to his bed and pinned his arms up over his head, hungrily kissing and licking Peter's neck. "Mm you taste so good~" Salcie sighed, "Such an obedient meal you are, your master is pleased~"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:07 pm
Ethan didn't understand. His kind only 'slept' when they were severely injured and it was more like a torpor state. He wasn't hurt he shouldn't feel tired. Then again his kind didn't feel emotions, or fall in love. Perhaps all these emotions were draining him in ways his body wasn't used to. After all his kind hadn't felt anything in eons. It was possible his body was adjusting. He knew stress made people ill, his kind never felt stress but he was feeling it. Maybe he just couldn't handle it. He nuzzled against Vinegar taking comfort in him. He wished he could say he was ok but he honestly didn't know and he couldn't lie to Vinegar. He had..no idea what was happening to him. His eyes closed and he went very still his 'heart' is you could call it that slowed to a crawl. It was barely pumping the protein fluid at all but this was normal for when his kind 'slept'. He would not be waking or moving until his body was ready now.

Flopsy pouted a little. "You're no fun." She said. She ate her salad still pouting. When he mentioned he could make her something sweet she perked up. "Yay!" she said. She gobbled up her salad in a very unrabbit like way and then took the whatever it was. She giggled at the shape and ate it. "Yummy." She said happily her tail wiggling. "You should help Ethan in the kitchen sometimes, its not fair he has to do ALL the cooking by himself." She said.

Peter moaned happily ears twitching a little. "Hmmm." He said flushing. "I..love you Master." He said. He always got nervous about saying it but now he was more nervous of what would happen so it was better to say it. No regrets.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:40 am
Lance chuckled lightly, almost done with his meal. "I am a warrior. It would be out of place for me if I were to cook. Besides, I only know how to make very old human dishes. Dishes my... Sister taught me."

Vinegar could sense Ethan's confusion, and his fear, and Vinegar held Ethan close, along with Michael who curled up next to Ethan's side. Vinegar knew Ethan would be alright, but change was always scary.

Salcie looked down at Peter, and smirked. "Hmph. I know. I'm perfect." He held tightly onto Peter's wrists, and kissed him passionately. "You look so tasty when you blush, It makes me hungry to ravage your body and claim it as mine. I want you."

The carriage arrived, though before it had fully stopped Blake had jumped out. Anasophia was a bit taken aback, since it was custom for humans to exit the carriage first in case of danger to their masters, but she wasn't too surprised and exited afterwords, waiting respectfully for S.V. to join them.

"Not a word until we are safely inside," Blake ordered. He was a little less patient, waiting by the front door.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:44 pm
Flopsy rolled her eyes. "Pleaaaaase, you're S.V's boyfriend and no one cares about the place stuff here." She said. "You can help teach him stuff." She added her little tail wiggling. "He doesn't know any food not in books."

Peter blushed more. "I love you Salcie." He said again. "Take me and make me yours forever." He pleaded. He was so afraid of saying love but now he never wanted to stop saying it.

S.V. kept his mouth shut he was started to look pretty terrible. Stupid to use that damn spell before feeding but he was in a hurry and he hadn't been thinking.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:01 am
"Well that's... True," Lance admitted, "I only really know about ancient human foods through word-of-mouth. He couldn't find that sort of thing in a book since all human-related books were burned years ago and it's punishable by death for a human to write. I'm really the only way for him to know." He then spotted Blake and Anasophia coming into the cafe. Lance exchanged a glare at Blake who seemed unphased by it, though Lance suddenly stood up at the look of S.V. He rushed over, helping him get inside. "You look like your starving. Quick, let's get you somewhere quiet so you can eat."

It was strange for a creature to love a siren once their true forms were revealed. When Peter said he loved him, it was the truth. Salcie could tell. It was an awkward relief. He kissed Peter, vines crawling all around him, and fade to black.
((Give them some time. XD ))  
Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces