Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:51 am
Michael gasped. His eyes slid shut for a moment as he felt his lovers touch. "Mmm, me too my love." He whispered back. His look of adoration turned into a frown. "Is everything okay?" He asked concerned standing up and holding Gabriel's hand. "Where's Isabel? And why did you disappear?"

Naomi smiled softly, taking his hand in return. She too, was perplexed by the boy, but accepted his presence. Lily spied her mother through half opened eyes and smiled. "Ma." She yawned reaching out a hand. Naomi smiled and pressed a kiss to each infant's head. She knew they wouldn't sleep long. Her bosom was heavy. Naomi said down wryly rubbing her sore bosom. "Ellyone took Isabel." She told Ariel. "She's. . . unhinged. Like more so than I remember." She showed worry. "I was scared I'd have to fight her just to get Isabel back. . . She set Holy One's on me." She shook her head. "That's neither here nor there, the point is, if she decides to come here, I know you're strong enough to hold your own against her for a while if she comes for Lily or Isabel. I never thought I'd say this, but I hope I didn't pass my gene's onto our babies Damien." She tugged out feathers from her hair scowling at them. Her immune system was still fighting off her infection. She felt tired. "Ugh I need a nap." She sounded annoyed. Like she was fed up with her mother's behaviour. "Just, if she cuts herself with her blade and comes after you, call for me. Don't let her get close."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:26 am
"Isabel is already over there. We will be safe for now on, love," Gabriel kissed Michael softly before going over to Damien's.

~*~*~*~Some time later

Isabel gripped her scythe tightly as sweat beaded down her face. How could she have placed herself in a tight spot as enemies surrounded her? She emitted a low growl as she took her stance, eyeing down each foe. Glowing a bright yellow, she spun quickly and chopped off all the heads of the enemies before kicking down their bodies. The wooden 'enemies' fell to the ground as Damien clapped slowly, "Next time, watch where you turn your back. Any open space can bring an enemy."

She wiped the sweat off her brow as she smiled up at her uncle, "But did I do better this time?"

"For an amateur," Astarte giggled as she sat up in a nearby tree, "You're getting better though. Soon enough, you might even be a threat."

"Astarte is right," Damien patted Isabel's hair, "You will one day be a very formidable threat one day if you keep up the good work."

Every day Isabel looked more like Leila that it brought back good memories for Damien. He watched as Isabel strapped her scythe on her back as she climbed up the tree to Astarte, glad that his daughter and niece were like sisters practically. Felix emerged from the shadows as he held out a platter of food. The odd child never fully expressed emotions, but he seemed to come in handy to keep the calm in the air.

"Oh Felix," Astarte mewed as her arm took the form of a snake to grab one of the fruits he had, "You came right on time."

Isabel looked to her cousin, she could see that she kind of had a small crush on Felix despite the fact that he never spoke. She caught him glancing at her and looked away, he was just so...odd.

Damien began to set up the obstacle course once again for his children, but not on such a hard level as Isabel since they were just kids. He then saw that Gabriel began to help out, "Where's Michael?"

"He should be coming over soon," Gabriel looked over to see Isabel with the other two, "How's her training coming?"

"Faster than I'm ready for," Damien sighed, "One of these days she will surpass even my teachings."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:43 am
"Again!" Ellyone barked at the triplets as they trained.

"HA!" They cried in unison executing the drill they just went over.

"Faster!" Ellyone hissed.

"Enough! Ellyone!" Naomi hissed hand grasping the hilt of her sword. "It's tine for you to go-"

"Such disappointments-" Ellyone began only to have Naomi's blade at her throat.

"My children have grown in their powers faster than Rein and Rose combined they are not disappointments! They are genius's!"

"Oh please." Ellyone growled rolling her eyes. "Lily hasn't grown in her powers at all since last month, it's like she's not even training!"

"She's doing her best!" Naomi hissed. "Ease up. Or our last disagreement will continue." She warned. This wasn't the first time Naomi had to put her mother in her place. Ellyone made the mistake of striking Lily to blood. Naomi put her sword through her mother's ribs and twisted.

"Fine. I will see you in a month. She'd better improve." Ellyone hissed disappearing. Naomi put her sword away and opened her arms for her babies. All three raced into her arms, like always sandwiching Lily in the middle. "She's mean mama." Jason whined. "Why do you let her come back?"

"For the sake of your cousin." Naomi replied. "It was a deal we struck when you were babies."

"Papa doesn't know she hurt me does he?" Lily mewed. Naomi sighed. She knew if she told Damien about it, he'd freak out and go after Ellyone's head. Naomi handled it. "Not yet darling." Naomi whispered kissing their heads. "Now go inside. I'm sure Michael has brought you sugar biscuits."

The Jason and Lily squealed a little and rushed off inside. Magnus hung back. "Mama." He said looking up at her. He barely spoke. When he did it was usually to warn her. "Don't leave the house tonight." He said his eyes going milky for a moment. Naomi nodded and picked him up, carrying him inside.

"I've brought cookies!" Michael said smiling holding a container full of cookies. "What have I missed?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:49 am
Damien returned to his mate and children with Isabel, Astarte, and Felix trailing behind. Isabel placed her scythe behind the door before racing to Michael and jumping on his back, "Uncle Mikey! You brought treats!"

She reached over him and grabbed a cookie as Astarte flew in front of him, grabbing the platter, "Thanks, Uncle!"

Astarte flew over to the children and placed it in front of them before Isabel sat next to Lily, handing her a cookie. Felix stood behind both Lily and Isabel, only to pushed aside by Astarte who took his place instead, "Boys aren't allowed."

Damien kissed the top of Naomi's head before asking, "How did the children do this time with the Queen of Crazy? Did you have to put her in her place again?"

Gabriel went up to Michael and kissed his cheek, "Your cookies smell delicious, love."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:09 am
Naomi smiled snuggling against him. "Well, it wasn't sword to the ribs action like it was last time, but yes I did. The kids are doing really well. Poor Lily though. Crazy pants is harder on her than the boys. But they give her encouragement and hugs. And I train with her between visits. However, I will have to have a serious talk with Ellyone next time. Her methods are hurting Lily's feelings a bit too much. I don't want Ellyone bullying our children. If it takes another sword to the heart to make my point I'll slice it to pieces."

"Don't be mean Astarte." Michael chided, setting a place for the three boys.

Lily sniffled and took the cookie still looking sad. She hated when that woman came to visit.
Jason and Magnus hated her coming around too. They pretended to be completely demon around her. Well, Jason was completely demon aside from the weeping angel immune system. Magnus had some weird ability that creeped him and Lily out. But he didn't know if Lily had any powers. She didn't seem to. "Lily." Magnus called. "Come sit with us." Both brother's were very protective of their sister. Had been since birth. They never left her out of anything. They loved their cousin and half family. But Lily needed them the most. Lily, who was just absently nibbling on her cookie didn't move. She replayed Ellyone's words over and over, feeling tears blur her vision. She stood up and went to her room closing the door behind her.

"I think our little girl needs daddy cuddles." Naomi said smiling softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:25 am
"Lily?" Isabel noticed her cousin leave without saying a word.

Ellyone must've come again. Damien had requested that she didn't train with her grandmother, but she still visited anyways. The last time Isabel saw her grandmother was when she gave Isabel the scythe and yelled at Lily for touching it. Isabel left the others and knocked on her cousin's door, "Lily? Do you want to train together? I can show you how to old my scythe. I've been working very hard on to making people explode with one swing, would you like to see? It gets kind of lonely when Felix doesn't speak and Astarte plays tricks. Would you like to train later? I'll even help you with your power."

Damien was touched to see Isabel so concerned with Lily, but knew Lily probably wanted to be left alone. He patted Isabel's head before entering his daughter's room, "Lily, you shouldn't let Ellyone's words hurt you like this. Of course she's going to be hard on you the most."

He held his tiny daughter in his arms before placing her on his knee as he sat on her bed, "You will grow up to be one of the strongest and loveliest women. It just takes time, and you'll get there one day. The best things in life grow the slowest."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:50 am
Lily hugged her teddy until her father came in. She clung tight to him. "Mummy said I'm not allowed to show my power to that crazy lady." She admitted. "All of us aren't allowed too." She snuggled against him. "I don't want her coming back here any more."

Naomi went to Isabel's side. "It's okay." She said smiling at Isabel. "I'm sure she'll be her happy self again and you two can train all you like okay?" She smiled softly and kissed Isabel's hair.

Michael watched with a soft frown. He didn't like Ellyone's visits. But he tolerated them for the sake of the family. He just kept bringing cookies to make everyone feel better.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:09 am
Isabel went to Astarte and sat next to her cousin, "It's been ages since the last time anyone played a game."

"All training and no play makes Isabel a bored reaper," Astarte poked her cousin's ribs, "All you do is train."

Gabriel approached the two girls, "If you're bored, there's plenty of chores to be done around the house and I could really use some help."

Astarte pointed to Isabel, "Her turn."

Isabel sighed before standing up, "Alright, where's the list?"

Gabriel handed her the long list of things that needed done and watched her walk off, with Felix trailing behind to help out. As soon as Astarte noticed the demon boy rushing off with Isabel she went as well. Gabriel could see the rivalry Astarte wanted with Felix, but since they were also half-siblings and full demons there wasn't much to rival with. He then turned to Michael, "Every time Ellyone visits, it's like all the kid's get zapped of energy. I really wish she just stopped."

"Well she's going to," Damien stood up, having Lily stand as well, "Being sad or scared isn't going to make her go away. You know what will?"

He bent down on one knee and spoke to her face to face, "Continue being the sweet little girl that you are. At one point, she was probably very sweet, but became distorted and mean to be the woman she is today. When she sees how sweet you are, she'll run and hide so she can stay mean and ugly."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:32 pm
Michael shook his head, clinging to his lover. "She won't stop until she either makes the kids the perfect warriors, or breaks their spirits."

"Over my dead body." Naomi growled. "If she who bore me continues her belittling of my babies it won't be just her ribs I jam my sword into." Her eyes flashed black. "It'll be her throat-"

"Uh. . . Naomi?" Michael said trying not to smile. "That sounds really dirty."

"Trust you to think about the sexual side of my comments." Naomi said smiling a little. "In any case." She continued. "We can't tell her to stop coming, not without risking the the children. Remember?" She asked Gabriel. Surely her half brother hadn't forgotten that time already.

Lily hugged her father tight. Jason looked like a mini Damien, Magnus had a mix of his mother and his father but Lily looked a lot like Naomi when she was her age. She kept her father close. "But what if my sweetness rubs off on her?" She asked afraid. "I don't like that she's here."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:03 pm
"Jeez, Michael..." Gabriel blushed at Michael's comment before looking out the window to see Isabel trying to paint the fence while Astarte tried to make Felix spar with her, "I'm just glad Ellyone doesn't have her focus on Isabel for once. It's one thing for Ellyone to know that she's a Reaper, it's a total war if the rest of the angel's know. I'm surprised that demons haven't tried to take her yet."

He figured because Damien was the last person they wanted to be on the bad side of.

"I doubt that woman could be sweet even if she ate you whole," Damien immediately wanted to withdraw his sentence, but figured she was already afraid of her so why not add onto that fear.

He then took Lily's hand and brought her back down the stairs to where her brothers were, "Until then, if I catch her doing anything more, I will go after her. And do you remember the last time one of daddy's demons came up and just looked at you and the others? He exploded into a million tiny pieces because I snapped my fingers."

As the last two princes and two princesses of Hell, he made sure his children were safe. He then glanced around and asked, "Where is Astarte and Isabel?"

Damien specifically didn't want those two alone in fear that something would happen. The last time Isabel was alone, Ellyone kidnapped her. He saw Isabel's scythe behind the door where she had placed it earlier, but where was she? Glancing out the window, he then felt the color drain from his face as he saw the three older children talking with an unknown angel. By the aura, it was a Weeping Angel.

"Gabriel! Michael!" Damien stood his ground within his three children, "Get Astarte and Isabel, now! Naomi, you stay here with me and guard these three."

"What do you mean?" Astarte raised a brow at the angel, "Angelic how?"

"Ah, you see, the little Reaper here is part Weeping Angel," the angel smiled at Isabel, knowing she had the power and time-energy that would make him stronger, "And so young... You must not be that strong."

"I'm strong," Isabel stated as she reached behind her back to grab her scythe, "I can..uh.."

The Weeping Angel turned ash gray as it loomed over the three children. Astarte took action and transformed into her demonic form as Felix pulled out a heavily serrated dagger from his sleeve, then attacked the angel. Fast like a shadow, Astarte went within the angel's body to kill it from the inside before it had the chance to turn to stone and kill her as Felix cut off it's head. When they were finished, Astarte exited it's body from the decapitated neck and growled at Felix, "You were too close! If you had cut any lower you would have killed me! You did that on purpose!"

Isabel took hold of Astarte's elbow, "He didn't kill you, you did a great job back there."

"And where were you!?" Astarte turned her rage to Isabel, "You get all the fame and glory as a Reaper, yet I save your butt more than you can save your own!"

"Astarte.." Isabel's eyes began to water, "I..I just forgot my scythe, I didn't think-.."

"You never think," Astarte spat at the ground before going back to Gabriel and Michael's home.

Isabel watched Astarte walk off as Felix rested his hand on her shoulder, giving her a comfortable squeeze. Gabriel approached Isabel and hugged her tightly, "I saw the whole thing, you three are an amazing team. I'm just so glad none of you got hurt."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:04 pm
Michael rushed to them too. His eyes scanned the area. He took deep breaths. "The others are gone, for now." He said ushering them all inside.

Naomi nodded at Damien, ushering her babies to huddle to her like normal, Lily in the middle. Her eyes scanned the area the windows showed her. Her eyes flashed black showing her how many angels were around. None. It was just the one. Good. "Mummy. . ." Lily mewed. "I'm scared.

"Don't be darling." Naomi said hugging her brood closer. "You know the adults will do everything to keep you safe."

Michael entered the house first, his eyes went straight to Naomi. They both knew why this happened. Crazy pants. "Does she have no shame?" Naomi growled. "Putting her grandkids in danger for the sake of Isabel-"

"It's not Isabel she's after anymore." Michael said. "I mean yes she is after Isabel. But. . ." He looked between the mated pair then the children. "Hey, why don't you go out and play with Isabel. Why don't you take Isabel's scythe out to her?" He said to Lily crouching to her level. The triplets nodded and reluctantly went outside to Isabel. Once they were out of hearing Michael got to business. "Crazy pants is at it again." He said. "I think she's going to start sending Weeping angel's to attack us then swoop in and 'save the day' she's lost it. Either that or she's trying to force Lily to reveal what she can do-"

"No!" Naomi hissed. "She has her reaper! Can't she leave it at that? Does she have to have my baby girl too?"

"She'll expect you'll just make another-" Michael began.

"But I don't want another! I want my Lily. I want my Jason and Magnus! They are perfect!" She started breathing heavy. Anger bubbled inside her.

"Calm yourself Naomi. We all know this. I'm just saying I think we need to tighten security and cut Ellyone's visit to a few days instead of a week. Though sooner or later she's going to push Lily into using her powers. I've not seen them."

"Elemental." Naomi whispered.

"I'm sorry?" Michael asked frowning.

"She's an Elementist." Naomi said. "I. . . I don't let the kids show their powers because, if they do, Ellyone will try and steal them. They have some Weeping Angel traits but they're more Demon." She turned into Damien. "Thank the gods." She mumbled. "They must not show their powers to she who bore me, and if they do, I will have to take care of her."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:16 pm
"The Reaper!"

Isabel was swarmed around with angels, Felix kept near her as Isabel summoned her scythe. She would need it this time. However, Damien had come and destroyed all angels present and even poisoned those around him. Gabriel, Michael, and Naomi would survive, the other angels would not. Isabel watched in awe as her uncle protected her. One angel remained alive as he croaked, "Daughter of Leila, you will belong to Heaven only."

It then perished. Isabel looked to Damien who then stated, "You belong everywhere, Isabel. Where this is life and death, you will be there. Neither Heaven nor Hell can claim you."

Isabel gulped before quivering. Felix put an arm around her shoulders, giving her some comfort. Damien then shook off his sleeves before turning to the others, "Any more attacks and we'll all be outnumbered. I suggest we move somewhere isolated."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:59 pm
Naomi trembled a little as she thought of a place warded against all types of angels and demons. She had been there before, therefore, she could trace them through the wards. "I know a place that's isolated enough to protect us." She piped up, trying to contain her fear. She bit her lip. She didn't want to return to that place. Full of sadness and pain. But she had to protect Isabel. And Lily. Her sons. She had to protect them all. She could overcome the pain if Damien was with her. "His place is still standing. The wards are still strong. I can get us in. There's a small farm with cattle and other livestock in the wards we can survive."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:12 am
Damien saw the terror that rippled through Naomi. Klaus' original home. Where her own torture began so many years ago. As it tore him to make the decision, he knew he had to think of the children. And glad that Naomi was putting them first, but wasn't surprised because she was an excellent mother. Damien took Naomi's hand as he turned to the others, "We will leave immediately then."

"But what about our stuff here?" Isabel approached her uncle, "I have clothes and stuff here that can't just be taken up there."

"Materials are worthless in the long run," Damien had to put his foot down, he had spoiled his niece too much and would have to end the trend, "We have to make it look like we never left if someone were to track us."

"But~!" Isabel balled up her fists as she glared up at him, "That's not fair! Not all of us want to move, just you!"

This was little Leila coming out, the feisty girl that fought with authority. Damien didn't want to squish that part of his sister revealing through Isabel. He then stooped down to her level, hoping to reason this out, "I will come back and bring back everyone's favorite things. Just listen to me."

Isabel, crossing her arms and looking away, nodded. Damien stood back up as he then looked to Gabriel, "You and Michael will protect Isabel and Lily. Felix, Astarte, you two will guide and protect Jason and Magnus. Naomi and I will span out and protect the group on our way there."

Inter-dimensional traveling wasn't hard, but it was risky. Without a protective dimension the worst could happen at any moment. As long as the others kept to their stances, they should be safe and a relatively quick trip to Klaus'.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:08 pm
Naomi nodded kissing her children's head, then Leila's, the Astarte's and gave Felix's shoulder a squeeze. "Sweetie, this is to keep you all safe. I promise. Now, once we're at the entrance I will have to tare the wards open long enough for us to get through. And once we're in nothing can harm us, but it means never leaving. At least, not until the threat has passed." She paced a little as if thinking something over. "When we get inside, we will meet in the foyer, I will assign rooms and show you around, places I say are off limits are that way for a reason. I mean it Astarte, Isabel." She glared at them both. "The man who used to own that castle lain in it traps. For kicks. You're still young and therefore your reflexes are slow, the traps will kill you before you take a breath, or bat an eye. You will obey me in this if nothing else." She knew her children would listen to her on these things, but Astarte had a habit of testing Naomi's temper.

"Cookie?" Michael asked Naomi sensing her unease. He smiled kindly at her, hoping to make her smile a little.

Naomi managed a ghost of a smile and that's when the twins remembered. They only knew about Crazy Pants. They didn't know anything about any of their mummy's family. At all. She never talked about them. There was mentions of a Rose. A warrior that defended them all not long before the triplets were born. And whenever the adults, bar their mother, brought up a man named Klaus, their mother instantly tried to change the subject. Magnus blinked through his haze and shook his head. "Mama is right!" He said breaking his silence. "We should only go where she says is safe."

"Maggie?" Lily mewed, she was the only one allowed to call him that. "Is everything okay? Did you have another dream again?"

Naomi hugged her middle son close, letting him whisper things in her ear. "Go tell your papa." She said smiling kindly. "We'll leave once you've told him okay?" Magnus nodded and went to his father smiling softly. He lifted his arms. He always wanted to be hugged when he told his father something scary he dreamed. It made him feel comforted and grounded enough to say it without letting the emotions take over him.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff