Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
Pandora's Mark (Remake) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shade_Angel17

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:55 pm
"Mom, we have trouble..."

"We need to get prepared for a fight."

The twins began to kick in the direction they felt a dark presence. A purple ball of energy flew through the air like a comet, except for the fact it curved through the air and stopped on a dime as it reached the group of seven. There above them floated Ful'sou with his arms crosssed behind his back, appearing much like Theus, Kelanthra and Naria. He too was dressed in the garbs of the ancients, albeit a more darker take on its purity.

"By the gods...Ful'sou!"

Ful'sou chuckled and shrugged his shoulders at Newarva. "You expected someone else? There is no other god in this world, but me." With this said, he raise his hand into the sky,dark energy was emitted and the once bright blue sky transformed into a darkened purple haze.

"You always were an egotistic a-hole, brother..." Muttered Terrell.

Lancelot could feel the terrifying presence of Ful'sou from where he stood. This was what they were all preparing to fight? Without the others at his side he surely didn't feel prepared. As his eyes met the darkness, all he could do was be afraid of the unknown...

"Lancelot!"

He blinked, looking to Newarva. She had called out to him with a stern look on her face. She trained him better than that, they all did. Not only his mentor, but also his friends.

"Don't. Feel. Fear."
---------------

Jetty crossed his arms and eyed the twins. He was currently seated at a chair he had moved near the bedside, so that he may keep an eye out on trouble and protect them. Everything seemed okay so far, that was until they spoke of Nala. His usually calm voice grew angry with a hint of a snarl to it.

"My sister? Where is she?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:16 pm
Vivyne looked up from Allison and looked to Jetty. She hadn't seen him not sensed him at all. "Jetty...I don't know if anyone told you. Nala somehow had captured Ardy and Arachne was controlling her as well. She attacked us back at the council building, but then she vanished. She was beyond what I could sense." The light elf bowed her head in a condolance to her dark elven cousin. "We can still find her somehow."  

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

zerodeoxys

Eloquent Mage

17,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:49 pm
Shade_Angel17

Imira looked around and nodded. "Yeah." She said, rubbing her belly nervously. As Ful' sou appeared she gripped the sides of her shirt watching him. She could feel his malice as he stared down at them. Her gaze turned upwards as he turned the sky to a dark purple haze. Imira took a step back, she gulped and started to run over the summoning spell in her head so she wouldn't mess up. "You two ready?" She asked quietly, trying to keep some element of surprise.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:50 pm
Zerodeoxys
"Ready!" Said the two in unison, on her command, they were summoned. With Broadsword in the hands of Alexis and Katana in the hands of Terrell, the twins took to the skies in red and yellow streaks of light to face off with their brother.

"Wait! What are you doing?" Said Newarva, they shouldn't be attempting to do this with just them alone. They ought to be fleeing while they still could. There was a reason why this tended to take the might of all of the Pandora together.

It was then Ful'sou brandished his own weapon. A deadly scythe, used for harvesting the souls of those he consumed. With a single swing, he set forth many dancing blades of energy to cut all around him as a defense. The strike sent both of the hero Pandora down to the ground.

Ful'soul lowered himself to the ground. "You two will never learn. You can't beat me."

"We can try. You're not so tough." Said Alexis, rising to her feet with her sword.

"That, and you're forgetting something." Added Terrell, doing the same.

"Oh, and what's that?"

Immediately a ray of light connected with his face and threw him towards several trees. Kelanthra had silently prepared her arrow as the three had been in the air fighting. The fourth pandora in the area was the quietest one, and thus the one forgotten at that moment.

"Light Arrows were always your bane." Chuckled Terrell, he then turned to the others. "That's not going to hold him for long, mother."

"I'm in no shape to fight, but I'll do all that I can." Said Rios, brandishing his great sword.

Lancelot turned to Imra and Newarva. It was now or never. "Imra, I need your heart right now. Do you mind lending it to me?"

EDIT - Sorry about that ZD, I thought I should had giving things more context at the last moment.  

Shade_Angel17

zerodeoxys

Eloquent Mage

17,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:57 pm
Shade_Angel17
Imira looked over to Newarva. "But they're not alone." She said watching them. "They have us." She gasped and ran over to them as they fell. While she couldn't cushion their fall she was by their side, making sure they were ok and helping them back up. Once they were up she smiled and got out of the way, the arrow wizzing by her giving her a slight scare. She looked to Lancelot when he asked for her heart. She nodded and went over to him. "What ever will help them." She said  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:03 pm
(Not sure. The raw adventure or maybe the plot. It was just so fun and allowed opportunity for the characters to have their own stories.)

Saya laughed, "No kidding! From what I saw, they always ate a ton too. At least they stayed independent, I don't remember ever having to run an errand for them in the middle of the night." She was their protector, fighting by their sides as they wielded the power that would save them all. She respected that, cravings and all.

When it turned out Jack was just as lost at her. She laughed lightly. "I did say I was lost, so it's no surprise I've gotten you lost too." Shaking her head, she looked towards the way they had traveled, "How about we retrace our steps? You're right, we probably aren't that far, and we'd better get a move on, it's already late."

Stardust Drifter

WhitersNote

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

WritingTime

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:41 pm
Fallen Akari-chan

"Wait, so our little war scenario is over?" Allison pondered as she sat up in bed and looked at Vivyne with curiosity. She was completely fine with the elf letting herself continue to keep her own due date a secret. But she thought she might ask since she now had the power to do so temporarily. Craig would be an important part to the their little conflict just as Chime and Oria were since they offered Allison powers and a cute family like her friends were all hoping to have.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:52 am
"Unfourtanatly no." Vivyne stated as she looked back to Allison. "The battle is not yet over. Fol'sou has returned as far as we know... we'll have to defeat him all of us." The elf took her friends hand and squeezed it. She knew that it was going to be a hard battle ahead and she had to be there to protect her friends.

WritingTime

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:51 am
whiters4

Jack took her hand and smiled. "Alright retracing our steps sounds good!" he replies kindly. The moon began to shine and the night air seemed to be cool on his face. Jake was oddly blushing now. Looking away from her he smiled.

"S-Say..if that ever happens...t-to you...like you're chosen to bear a Pandora. I'll protect you." he says quietly and shyly. As they began to walk Jack fell quiet, he was totally embarrassed by how much Saya was making him feel. He had never felt this way before about anyone.

After a bit of silence he smiled to her. "So, do you think this is finally over? Or will more people like Arachna show up?" he asked with concern. Jack didn't want to lose anymore people he cared about.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:58 pm
Hello everyone. Well, everyone that's still here and are willing to read this. It appears that the 2nd Anniversary of Pandora's Mark (Remake) had passed without me knowing. It's been two years already, time sure flies when life hits you hard and the work of being older piles on.

To be honest with you, I hate making excuses for myself and of my absences. There are things I would like to say, but it would change nothing. All I can say is sorry that I have not given you all a proper post in a very long time.

As always I'll say what I have always said about you all and this RP. This was never my story, it is and always will be your story. You all and your variety of characters you have made to build a unique and interesting cast are what makes this RP so special to me. You are what makes me want to do better with every post and every month that goes by of rewriting events to be more fun or impactful on the players.

Whether you actively participated or helped from the sidelines, I thank you all the same. Any assistance has been great assistance.

AzukiaraiTsukioni

Fallen Akari-Chan

Lady Aryana Queen of the Seelie

Folly Fallen Cue

Greyson StoneXP

Kurai_Wolf

Cake_Flavored_Cat

Meyaira Firespring

PrincessLeafra

Stardust Drifter

Viper 9000

Whiters4

WritingTime

Zerodeoxys

Shade_Angel17

Viper 9000
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:46 pm
Shade_Angel17

AzukiaraiTsukioni

Fallen Akari-Chan

Folly Fallen Cue

Greyson StoneXP

Kurai_Wolf

Cake_Flavored_Cat

Meyaira Firespring

PrincessLeafra

Stardust Drifter

Viper 9000

Whiters4

WritingTime

Zerodeoxys

Congrats on hitting the two year mark guys! Thats an impressive achievement! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:33 pm
AzukiaraiTsukioni

Fallen Akari-Chan

Folly Fallen Cue

Greyson StoneXP

Kurai_Wolf

Cake_Flavored_Cat

Meyaira Firespring

PrincessLeafra

Stardust Drifter

Viper 9000

Whiters4

WritingTime

yay, we managed to make it two years! Congratulations all.  

zerodeoxys

Eloquent Mage

17,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100

WritingTime

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:31 am
Wow, that's a long time. I could come back to RP here definitely.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:15 pm
Fallen Akari-Chan
PrincessLeafra
Stardust Drifter
Whiters4
WritingTime
Zerodeoxys
(What's this, an update? Yeah, so I had this post sitting in limbo for awhile. And I think I thought of the best way to finally execute it.)

Lancelot nodded his head and reached his hand into Imiras body. It was now or never, he and Imira had gotten friendlier since their moments of being alone together. Out of her chest he pulled out a shield...just a shield.

"What the, isn't there supposed to be a sword as well?" He thought to himself, he didn't understand why it was not a sword but a shield. Maybe this was what Newarva had meant when she explained that these were the weapons of their hearts.

Never had he seen Imira actually fight, nor did she believe in fighting to solve problems when he saw her at school. She was more of a huggable than the others, and would even solve problems through them. Imira protected through her words and her ability to infinitely comfort...

With this in mind, he drove himself towards protecting her and the others. He would have to act fast, as Ful'sou was back on his feet and ready to fight once more.

The fight raged on, and Lancelot now understood why all the Pandora were needed. Ful'sou was the by far the strongest. He took on Lancelot, Newarva, Rolas, Kelanthra, Terrell and Alexis at the same time.

The shield was surprisingly useful, being able to transform into dual gauntlets for offense, a compressed air cannon and even fired paralyzing nets. Luckily it took on the brunt of many of Ful'sou's attacks, but Lancelot stuck to dodging, having noticed between the twins fighting and the shield parrying attacks, it was all taking a toll on Imira's body.

Distracted, he was thrown against a wall. "Despair, realize how weak you are and despair. None of you can harm me!"

"I won't, I refuse to fear you." Says Lancelot in defiance.

Meanwhile, Newarva realizes this battle won't end in their favor. She had to do something to buy them time. Had she not given back Saya her powers, things may had been more favorable. "I'm always telling you not to do anything foolish, but I guess I'm the foolish one now, Ursula, Trish, Mel'Nala, and you too Rick." She mutters to herself.

The sound of clopping could be heard getting closer and closer into the distance. It was Milena, having heard all the fighting, she could not simply ignore it any longer. "What's going on here?" She asks, then seeing Newarva and her pupils. Newarva!

"Stay back! Milena, Take Lancelot and Imira. Rolas, take the sisters. Get them and the others out of here." Says Newarva, doing as requested, Rolas takes both Kelanthra and Naria, while Milena grabbed a hold of the tiring Imira.

"What, no I'm not leaving you!" Yells Lancelot, in the confusion, Ful'sou makes his move. He fires a piercing beam at Lancelot. It would had been a direct hit, had not been for Newarva getting in the way. She took the bullet for him, still standing yet very fatal.  

Shade_Angel17

WritingTime

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:34 am
Fallen Akari-chan

"If you say the battle isn't over then could you carry me there so that might help the others?" Allison asked of her elf friend as she squeezed her hand back. She felt rather tired, but also felt a duty to witness the fighting herself since she had not been doing much to help on that end in a long while.  
The Library

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff