Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
Pandora's Mark (Remake) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:17 pm
Saya sighed quietly to herself, figuring that their jobs would never be done. After such an achievement today, Ful'sou had still been born. What more was ahead of them to take down this greatest enemy? Using the oppruntunity while her father chatted with Jack, she went the way home. What she wanted to do was find Nala, but it would have to wait. Tommow, she would help clean up the mess she made, then she would ask what their new gameplan was. She knew being a maiden wasn't determined by genetics, her mom was wonderful, but then why her? Was she really meant for this? Hopefully yes, somewhere deep down. Brushing her hair back, she stopped and looked around. Where was she? Sighing, she trudged on, trying her luck to end up somewhere and find someone who would point her in the right direction.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:04 pm
Vivyne blushed. Theus had never seen her without her armour on before, but now she did not mind that. Loving the feeling of his massage she gave a long sigh till he spoke up.

"She did?! Ah we'll have to go with her a congratulations I was wondering where she went off to." the light elf said rising slowly and taking her towel and wrapping it around her torso. After she had dryed off, Vivyne donned a simple linen tunic over herself and rejoined her lover.

"I think she's asleep. She must be exhausted from the birth still." She said standing out side her door.

WritingTime

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:46 pm
whiters4

(I figure our characters could talk or something. Sorry for vanishing and taking so long. Whithers4. ^^; )

Jack smiled at Rick. Even though he still missed Ursula, this gave him hope. Looking up he noticed Saya was leaving. "Well if you excuse me Rick." he said politely to the man before running after her.

Man that girl was fast! She was pretty far ahead up the road before he finally caught up to her. "Saya!! Saya!! Wait up!!" he called out to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:23 am
Stardust Drifter

(It's okay ^^)
Saya heard her name behind her, stopping before looking over her shoulder. "Oh, hey Jack. I thought you were talking with my day?" She turned fully and looked past him in case her father was following as well. It didn't seem like he was. She turned her gaze back to Jack, "Want to walk with me? I'm a little lost, I'll advise you." She smiled sheepishly and folded her hands behind her back, slowly turning so he could walk next to her. She pursed her lips...what way was it again?  

WhitersNote

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:50 pm
whiters4

(Alright. :3 I also wanted to apologize to you if I ever accidentally hurt your feelings by making too many rps and having them die and such. ^^; )

Jack smiled kindly. "It's alright, at least if you're lost you won't be alone." he softly said as they stared to walk together. "This really is a beautiful place actually. I'm always so fascinated by nature, Ursula used to find me day dreaming all the time." he chuckled then sighed.

"Today was rather eventful wasn't it? I'm glad we won, but I'm also kind of..lost. Lost on what to do with my life from now on. I always had my mother yanking me this way and that, but now that she's gone I...it just feels so unnatural you know. I just found out about Pandora and everyone a little while ago so I'm still kind of new to all of this."

Looking up at her Jack blushed. "Sorry, I hope I'm not trying to bog you down with all of this Saya. How...do you feel about everything?" he asked with concern in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:43 pm
Stardust Drifter

(lol. We all hurt a little inside when an rp dies. It's alright, though. My professor actually recommended I publish a story I wrote based off one of your RPs. ^^)

Saya nodded and laughed lightly, he was right, she had company now. She appreciated someone being there, beginning to look around as he mentioned nature. Here, it was enchanted and beautiful, she had seen many such places traveling with her father as a kid. She smiled, because Jack seemed like the type who would daydream; She'd done he same herself, though it was typically about the adventures her mother went on. She paused at his sigh, looking down as she had the premonition she should try to be comforting while he talked about Ursula.

She glanced his way, nodding slightly as she played with her fingers. She wasn't sure how to handle death, or other people who had lost someone. She knew he was fortunate because she still had a father, the knuckle-head he was, he loved her. Jack had no one, except now he would be openly excepted by Rick and herself, he may as well be family unless, well...

She blinked as he asked how she was, shaking her head. "It's okay, you should talk about it if you need to." She smiled, though she had already been feeling a little down. "I'm okay, mostly. I keep thinking about Ursula and Nala a lot, it makes sense if some of us are a little lost right now. I lost my mom when I was really young, almost too young to remember, but I've been chasing her image ever since. Now that I've come out of that, and being away from my father, I know what you mean with feeling lost. I've even been with the pandora and everyone a little longer than you and I still feel new...so, no worries there."

She offered a smile before her cheeks flushed slightly and she took his hand. "Know what we should do? Let's find something to eat, I'm starving!"  

WhitersNote

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:09 pm
whiters4

(Thank you. smile Yeah I'm still sorry for that though. ^^; Oh really!? That's cool! ^^ What idea? Oh..and do you think Jack and Saya could fall in love? Unless you want them to develop a brother/sister kind of relationship instead? )

Jack smiled at her kindly. It was nice having someone who was new too. "Thank you Saya, let's be new together." he said taking her hand. Blushing shyly he looked away a bit.

"About these pandora, have you ever thought of carrying one yourself?" he asked with curiosity. She was after all one of the few girls that wasn't pregnant with one. Then again, that was kind of nice. At least someone was kind of normal like he was.

When she mentioned food his stomach growled. "Sure that sounds like a good idea actually. Do you know of any good places here?" he asked then gave her a kind nod.

"Thank you for listening. I don't really feel so alone now actually. Her death was just so sudden, but I know she's watching over me, just like my real parents are." he said and in that brief moment the pendant around his neck sparkled a bit.

(oh and if she is already carrying one I'm sorry. I'm a bit confused as to who's got a pandora in them and who doesn't. razz )  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:55 pm
Stardust Drifter

(Tis Kool. Yeah, I can't remember the name of it. The one taking place in the desert with the worms that destroyed the earth and ect. And sure, that's fine with me if they fall in love.)

Saya giggled, "Yeah, sounds good." It reminded her of when she first got started, Nala was the knowledgable one who explained everything to her. Now, she and Jack would just have to figure it out, or ask the others.

She scratched her cheek and she pondered his question, "It'd be an honor, if I was asked. But, I'm content being a maiden. Anyway, the idea of childbirth terrifies me." She paled slightly and shook her head, trying to get rid if the images there.

She smiled sheepishly, " I have no idea, I don't even know if anyone is open this late." She shrugged and kept going anyway, looking for a building with the lights on and the smell of food. Nala didn't know how to cook human food, she wondered his elven food tasted.

"Don't think anything of it, we're all here to support you. And anyway, I'm sure she is watching over you." She grinned.

(Nah, you were right in the mark.)  

WhitersNote

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:31 pm
whiters4

(Ahh you mean Sea of Sands? xD I've thought about turning that into a book one day myself or a comic or something. Still that's very flattering. redface )

He blushed a bit. "Y-Yeah childbirth is probably frightening but rewarding." he said scratching the side of his cheek. The thought of actually raising a child and taking care of a family scared him a little.

After her words he continued to follow her, helping Saya look for someplace that was open. "Hey, if that ever did happen to you...I'll support you alright? After all we're friends." he said quietly to her. "if you're ever asked then don't hesitate. I think you would also gain more power too. I mean most of the girls around us are big and they seem to move around fine right?" he blushed sheepishly.

Shaking it off he chuckled, "A-Anyway, I can cook us something if you'd like. Ursula was always busy so I was kind of forced to fend for myself. I don't know how good I am, but if there's a spare kitchen I could use then I could make something for us." he smiled happily.

Jack used to cook for Ursula all the time, but she had been so busy that it had been a while since he cooked for someone else.

(ahh cool! XD)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:58 pm
Fallen Akari-chan

Allison continued to sleep quietly in the room provided for her, but when she heard sounds at the door she sat up and said, "You may enter." She moved her children around so both balanced in her arms and let them suckle on her breasts while she waited.  

WritingTime

WhitersNote

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:29 pm
Stardust Drifter

(Yeah, that's it! It's one of my favorite RPs.)

Saya nodded, "Sure thing." She laughed, "Yeah, for pregnant women they're pretty hardcore." Shaking her head, she though to the vessels and their pandora, they were pretty awesome, the few individuals equipped to save the world from a dark evil. She stretched her arms above her head and yawned quietly, continuing to listen to Jack.

"Oh? That sounds great, we should focus on getting back anyway." There was only one problem, as she stopped and looked around, "Do you know your way to the house?" With her father and his rugged ways, she had learned to cook pretty quickly herself, but she looked forward to the time with Jack.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:48 pm
whiters4

(Awe thanks. :3 What do you like about it? just curious ^^)

Jack blushed. "Yeah, they are pretty tough cookies huh? I would hate to get in their way when they're craving something to eat." he joked laughing. Ursula was one of them, come to think of it. She was probably crazy to deal with when she had cravings. He chuckled at the thought, axes were probably thrown everywhere!

When she asked about getting back to the house he stopped laughing and blinked. "Uhh....I-I was kind of following after you s-so I wasn't paying attention." he admitted shyly. Though they hadn't traveled that far had they?

"I'm sure we're not that far though! Uhh...right?" he asked feeling like an idiot for not paying closer attention to his surroundings!  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:27 pm
WritingTime

Vivyne pushed the door slowly open. A smile on her face as she slowly tiptoed to Allision. She looked down to the two newborns suckling from their mother, then to the mother herself. "I just wanted to give you a congratulations, When I heard you were giving birth I was just extactic for you." The elf whispered to her friend.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:58 pm
Fallen Akari-chan

"Well, I'm glad it's over with. They really took up a lot of space." Allison was a bit sore, but she smiled at Vivyne and asked her, "Do you want me to tell you how long your pregnancy still has left to go? I don't know why, but as I sit here holding Chime she's gone and given me some of her power I think."

She did not not want her friend to be freaked out. But honestly Allison seemed to feel as though time was moving slower around her for the the moment. As though she was not an integral part of the fight for good or evil just yet that the others were facing even though she felt like they might be somewhere doing so now.  

WritingTime

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:11 pm
Vivyne shook her head. "I'm not really sure how to put it but I don't want to know. I'll let Craig come into the world on his own. I think now its for the best." The elf told her smiling let her hand rest on her belly. She knew that she couldn't be raising her son out of the womb now, maybe later. She'd gotten used to having him around, and even Theus agreed.

"I don't know if you heard though, Arachne is finished... though Nala still isn't here."
WritingTime
[

The Library

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas