Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Eternal Chains: Blood Pact (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Between the two of the RP names, which one?
  Eternal Chains II: Return to the Mansion (ZombiesxVirus RP)
  Eternal Chains II: Deep Dark and Dangerous (AngelxDemonxVirus RP)
View Results

dani1578

Sparkly Genius

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:43 pm
((Can I heal Senku? Please, pretty please? I want to, to finally let everyone know she is there, but you guys might be planning something else, so . . . I don't know.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:22 pm
(( Oh! I just thought of something! If Aertys wants Senku to live, then we could be blood pacts since we were experimented on during the same year. I still won't heal him yet unless Aertys does not want to die . . . sad . Wait, wait a second! I just noticed that last part in Organization's last post that says something about making a new profile. What do you mean by that? Great, you guys always go offline the second I come online. I'll try to come earlier tomorrow, if I get home in time.))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julie knelt next to Senku, crying silently. SENKU! She heard the others saying he had no heart beat and he was dead. He's just so young! Julie thought sadly. She was hiding from that scary Alice girl because, for some strange reason, it was almost like she could sense Julie, but instead she just seemed to assume she was sensing June and Senku. The idea just sprung into her head. I can save him!! Her heart leapt, but then another realization crawled into her mind. But I can't bring back the dead.
Julie put her hands on his body in a gesture of remorse, and continued crying in his helplessness. Then, she felt something. She couldn't figure out what it was, but it was definitely something. She pressed her ear aganst Senku's chest, right above where his heart was, and concentrated. Julie used all of her energy and directed it towards that place she was listening to, and tried to feel something, anything.
((I'll leave it open ended in case Aertys wants Senku to be saved or not. If not, then I can just say that I felt his spirit rising up and out of his body, or something. If he's okay with us being blood pacts, then that will delete his "expiration date", and mine too, and if he also wants to be saved, then I can save him. 3nodding Yup. I only want to ask first because he could have talked to June Malesta and decided that he wants to be killed, and then become an angel or demon in the next rp. Although, I would prefer to save him, since he's the only one I think that Julie is really connected to in this rp. Well, she really isn't that connected to anyone, is she? I think she is connected to Senku the most, maybe just because the experiment dates and how they are kind of friends, and they both really keep to themselves. Okay, I can type a bunch, can't I? Just to remind you, I haven't given Julie her visibility back yet, and she still doesn't want anybody to know about what her virus and powers are. AERYTS STILL NEEDS TO TELL ME IF HE WANTS ME TO SAVE SENKU AND/OR MAKE BLOOD PACT WITH HIM, BECAUSE I CAN'T MAKE ANOTHER POST WITHOUT HIS CONSENT TO . . . WHATEVER HE WANTS. Now I'm done. Goodnight! heart ))  

dani1578

Sparkly Genius

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
  • Timid 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:19 am
((Erm..okay...that was...quite a lot...-_-; where to start?....
1. They're in a church, Senku's still kind of breathing and Raz is next to him, so you completely ignored Raz's prescense
2. How the heck did you get in there without Senku or Raz's help?
3. New profile means new information about your character
5. LOL!
6. What kind of relationship do those two have together? Like how did they meet and what kind of friends are they?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:46 am
((*facepalm* ACK! .....no, just.....no. x.x and Alice isn't really there anymore! She's in June. >_< and just call me June......
which reminds me....I need a new blood pact person ;D since...my old guy never really posts anymore... emo oh well~))  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:14 am
((liol im going with how the sequeal comes out to be. if it a zombie one he come back not as a zombie like in a long coma.and if its angel and demon one he is going to die and probably be taken away by either as an angels apprentice or demons slave. i dont know ill just flip a coin to decide which he goes with XD ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:34 am
((...you're insane! oh...wait...nvm, that's normal. x3 ))  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:37 am
(( XD pirate ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:43 pm
((I think we have a winner here with the Rp title. I already mad the profile skeletons anyways. I'll let you guys figure it out and tell me when you guys figure out who's going to blood pact with who. You can always blood pact with someone else in the next rp who didn't get a chance to join this one.))  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:56 pm
(( One of them could always make a blood pact before Senku dies to save themself from death 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:03 pm
((ACK! okay, I will...*forgot how to do that....*))  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:09 pm
((XD not sure but that wuldnt be fair for dani XP. lol dumb idea *delete* lets just wait until she comes on ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:06 pm
((Check the front page and page four! Woot! I think I'm finished working the bugs out. You guys should be able to send me the profiles now! *does a little dance*))  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:08 pm
(( gonk but what's your relation to Dani's character? e.0 ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:14 pm
((Hmmmm ok then yeah june go ahead then

I try to get profile in today 3nodding ))  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:17 pm