Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
Pandora's Mark (Remake) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:24 pm
After she watched Jack and Saya get back into the room they were joined by Rick and Mel'nala, and to her surprise Theus had appeared. Rick was threatning him by summoning all of his weapons. The light elf was about to interfere when Ricks own daughter stopped him from brutally hurting her lover. After that though, Theus strode over. Vivyne gave the ancient elf gave him a light smile. "I heard that." She joked as she leaned against him.

"We did it. Arachne is finished."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:35 pm
Jack smiled a bit, his mother had wonderful friends. Maybe that was a good idea, Jack wanted to get stronger anyway. Feeling Mel'Nala release him, Jack gently kissed her cheek.

"Don't worry, we'll get Nala back to you. I'm sure you miss her." he said with a sigh. Who knows what was going in that girl's mind. Jack honestly didn't blame her for killing Ursula.

His mother was crazy like that, if Nala wouldn't have been the one to try and kill her mother, Ursula probably would have died protecting her from Arachne or someone else. Either way, Jack would have lost her sooner or later. Walking over to Rick he placed a hand behind his head as he held the other one out to shake Ricks.

"So..uhh...I guess I should be calling you Master or something from now on?" he asked kind of unsure how to really approach the man. It looked like he was going to be spending some more time with Saya. That made him smile.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100

Shade_Angel17

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:25 pm
-----------
[ CHAPTER 3 ]
-----------

Lancelot smiled and nodded his head. "Of course, actually, I wanted to invite everyone over to my house for a little party once this is over. Okay, so maybe not so little, but you get the idea." He answered as he chuckled to himself, perhaps he should hold that outside, his parent's home may not be able to fit them all at once.

Newarva sits down beside them with Kelanthra not too far behind. She had been watching their interactions from a distance. While they had been out, she had been mentoring Kelanthra to give her the strength to endure. She felt the elf was ready for the challenges, however she wondered about Imira and Lance. She handed them a bowl of unique berries from a vine near the waters. "I brought you two some food, its not much, but it will keep even Imira from starving"

-----------
[ CHAPTER 4 ]
-----------

Stardust Drifter
Whiters4
(((Chapter's practically over, just pack up and go to Mel'Nala's home.)))

"Yeah, you all did. But you can't celebrate just yet." Theus said as he rubbed her shoulder. Unknown to the others, he was feeling the weight of darkness looming above, and it had little do the setting. "Ful'sou is no longer just alive and kicking anymore. He's a threat, we're too late in making preparations to prevent his rebirth."

Mel'Nala sighed and nodded her head. "I do..." She said softly, the worst was now behind her. Somehow, she knew her daughter would be okay. With everything in disarray, the elf would have to busy herself with reassembling her council. "You are all free to rest in my home. It was built in mind to be a safe house for the Pandora and their chosen, so it is large enough for everyone."

Rick ruffled up Jack's hair. "Rick will do. I don't need you calling me master, but I will train you, kid. Someone's gotta protect the world and you're a likely candidate." He said to the young man now in his care. He had always wanted a son, but Trish left him with only a daughter. Mentoring Jack would be close enough.

It was about then that Gwyneth had found her way to the others, leaping onto Saya's shoulder. "Allison had her babies! She says she can't be with you guys right now, but she's safe with some elves. She'll be back when she can."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:49 pm
Meanwhile, back at the hut with Jetty Allison fell asleep and rested with her children. She was tired after her pregnancy and needed rest. Jetty and the elves would protect her in the meantime though while she was defenseless.

(I'm back... Yeah! I'll write more in future posts.)  

WritingTime

zerodeoxys

Eloquent Mage

17,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:32 pm
Shade_Angel17
Imira smiled. "that'd be nice, something fun to do to relax after it all." Imira said, giggling some. "though I doubt all of us would be able to fit into one house." She said patting her belly. She looked up to Newarva and smiled, taking some of the berries. "wow, thanks Newarva." She said, eating them and smiling happily. "oh these are really sweet." She said  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:51 pm
Zerodeoxys
-----------
[ CHAPTER 3 ]
-----------

"Oh you're not that big. There's always room for you, Imira." Lancelot rubbed her belly along with her. It was always fun to see the twins react back to him with their little punches and kicks. The fruit Newarva left for them was great, and exceptionally filling. He didn't need much to be satisfied. Must have had something to do with what it was made of.

According to Newarva, he was right. "Glad you like them, they are unique to this part of the world. The waters that grow them make them filling." She answered Imira. Not a moment later, Imira's sensitive ears twitched. She turned in the direction of what disturbed her.

"Whoever you are, show yourself!"

Without a word, the nearby leaves revealed two forms. Both elves, Naria and Rolas. She could sense their stench of darkness upon them.

"You have some nerve trying to ambush us." Newarva raised her weapons on them a pair of twin halberds. While known by her apprentice Nala to use a bow, she was in actuality seasoned with various weapons. These were Newarva's true weapons. The two however did not fight her. In fact, Rolas tossed his great sword at her feet. This was a sure surprise to her.

"We mean you no harm, Newarva. I'm back to my senses, as is Naria here."

Kelanthra saw the look in his eyes, they were much like El's eyes. She "It's, good to see you again, Ro. Naria, so you're Kelanthra's sister."

"And pregnant with darkness no more. I've realized my horrible decision, far too late to prevent." That being said, Naria put her hands in her face and begins to sob. "I gave birth to the dark one, Ful'sou. He's returned, and will be ready to destroy everything any moment now."

"It's not your fault..."

Kelanthra began to speak up. She's been awfully quiet ever since everyone had separated, only speaking to Newarva on occasion.

"It kinda is...Ow!" Terrell was given a swift kick by Alexis for the remark. "Shush, not at a time like this!"

"Kelanthra?" Naria looked at her sister, she turned around quickly to hold Rolas. She couldn't bear the shame of the trouble she had caused everyone, including her sister. Rolas on the other hand removed her so that Kelanthra could hold her. "I've caused you so much pain, Naria. All this time you were angry and sad, I'm sorry sister. What happened years ago, I didn't mean to cause it."

"No Kela, it was never your fault. But you're right, I was upset, and I made you the reason for me being upset. No one would be in this mess if I had not."

"It's alright sis, is Ardy with you?"

Naria blinked, realizing she had a chance to make amends and had done nothing about it. She was too busy trying to save herself instead of others. The two sisters cried together. "That's alright, I'll save him."

Rolas stepped forward and placed his hand on Kelanthra's shoulder. "I'm sorry, I did not know he was even captured. I would had brought him along with us."  

Shade_Angel17

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:38 pm
Letting the pandora get his well deserved rest, Vivyne looked to Theus who layed a comforting hand on her shoulder squeezing it. She had taken the time to wrap a towel around the minor wound around her arm. Hearing the news Vivynes heart sank.

"He... returned? I thought that with everything we were doing was supposed to stop Fol'sou from coming back." The light elf muttered to nobody in particular. With her friends and comrades in the room, all still in their own glory of arachne's defeat, would all be needed. Though she was happy to hear that Alison had been in good health, her children healthy as well. She could not deny the fact what could happen in the future.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:26 pm
"By now, I'm sure Rick and Mel'Nala can feel it too. Once you're in the presence of such dark power, the overwhelming fear is something you don't ever forget." Answered Theus, for once he as trying not to talk in riddles rather that simple plain english. "With Arachne gone, and Nala out of his control, he has lost two powerful assets."

Craig heard Theus' words and tiredly shadowboxed in his sleep. This translated into soft movements in Vivyne's ever loving womb. "We'll get my bro, momma" He said just as cutely and tiredly.  

Shade_Angel17

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:36 pm
Letting a hand stroke her stomach in reponse to Craig's movements she gave a light smile. "No matter what we'll get him, no matter the consiquences." Vivyne told him as she nodded in agreement. "Though we'll be dealing with a force unseen for centuries. Who knows what power he has. Though... you may know more than any of us dear...." the elf flirted lightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:13 pm
Craig sighed happily at the warm feelings he felt from his mother caring about him. It was evident in his short happy giggles that he was happy. Theus smiled at Vivyne and nodded his head. "That I do, and i'll inform everyone all that I can. No one else will be caught off guard by his tricks again." His hand joined hers atop her belly. The ancient one had forgotten that she was more than just soft chested. "For now Vivyne, you and your son deserve a break. It shouldn't be much to ask for you to relax your muscles until tomorrow."  

Shade_Angel17

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:45 pm
Taking his hand, Vivyne nodded. "Sure thing, Rick told us to head to Mel'Nala's house if we're tired He's staying there to so I don't think they'd mind if I took a bath." With a quick hug to Theus she waddled out from the council building and through the wandering dark elf forest till she came to the house pointed out to her, with her lover by her side.

After They entered she found the bath and drew hot water, slipping gingerly in the water soothed the elf's muscles and her weariness till she fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:43 pm
Jetty was still awake, having been accustomed to the night as a warrior. He was protecting Allison from any would be attack, however, he felt it best to return with her in his own home. He wrapped up the twins and slung them on his back, away from his spears. Then he picked up Alison and carried her in his arms.

He made the journey back home with her in the middle of the night, but was sure to tell the elf family of his departure. Once they were home, he placed Allison in his bed, however, the twins had gotten a special treatment. He had found the cribs meant for him and Nala and placed the two there.

>>> ---------------

Theus went along with Vivyne. The others would surely catch up in their own time once they were all done here. When ever losing their way, he pointed her back in the right direction. He rather well enjoyed the walk, having been able to let Vivyne get to know him better and vice versa if need be. When they were in the home of Mel'Nala,

As Vivyne took her bath, Theus was there to let in Jetty, again having to deal with someone nearly stabbing him with a pointy object. Luckily it did not end in tragedy, as Jetty just simply want to take Allison inside.

After awhile, Theus took the liberty of checking up on the busty elf. He couldn't believe it, she had fallen asleep! He knelt beside her near the bath, it was an emerald green bathroom with a grounded bath tub rather than a more modern elevated one. There was a fireplace that warmth the bath with steam that rose out of the floors.

"You, really fell asleep?" He poked her in the cheek. No response, he poked her at her belly, still no response but some ripples in the water to indicate Craig's kicks. All that did was get her to smile and clutch her belly in a maternal fashion. He even tickled her sides. Was she that weary?  

Shade_Angel17

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:58 pm
In her sleep, Viyvne was dreaming of her home, the light elven forest. On that fateful day she had left her home without a cause following two others, why she didn't know at the time but now she were glad. She saw her mother, her hair greying slightly worrying about her daughter, though with pride as the new adventeress. Her father would be practicing his craft at carving and her brother would be still at school, but the elf smiled in her slumber.

Something on the edge of her mind made her dream vanish. Still sleepy she felt the gentle pokes of something, first her cheek, then down lower to her stomach. Craig was moving lightly, but that wasn't normal. When she felt her sides tickled VIvyne's eyes snapped open as she giggled through a yawn splashing water on the floor.

"Theus?" She yawned again before her face turned a light shade of pink. "I guess I fell asleep"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:15 pm
"The way you sleep is precious. But I can't have you turn into a raisin." He said he lowered himself even more and kissed her. He was still amazed that she had fallen for him. Theus then begins to massage her shoulders. "Mel'Nala's son returned with Allison and the twins if you would like to be the first of the group to see them."  

Shade_Angel17

zerodeoxys

Eloquent Mage

17,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:46 pm
Shade_Angel17
Imira twitched back some as Naria and Rolas came from the forest. She thought a battle was going to happen when Newarva raised her weapons. Imria turned and held her belly protectively. When Rolas tossed his great sword Imira slowly turned back. As things continued to progress Imira smiled and slowly made her way to the sweet family reunion. She stopped for a moment to give a slight glare to her belly, the glare meant for Terrell. "You can't blame her for the actions of her child." She said to him, smiling some as she felt Alexis kick him.

Imira looked back up to them and waddled over to the crying sisters. She moved carefully to try and hug them, give them something they can cry on with out being afraid of falling over.  
The Library

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff