Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
♥ Roxy's Giving Back. Giveaway. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count.
+ ♥
100%
 100%  [ 158 ]
Total Votes : 158

physically nauseating

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:32 pm
o0Roxy0o

woah, that's early, I'm usually awake at 8am x] since I'm home schooled I don't have to wake up that early x] at least~

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:12 am
dark magic godess
iKiki-kun
dark magic godess
iKiki-kun
-alegna ennazus-
Hiii! Pretty lil' gals. 4laugh

I don't know what to say. But talk to me. I'd love to meet new active friends.

Hullo there~~ c: How are you?

hello to you are you there?? emotion_kirakira

I'm here now! Sorry, that I wasn't online to respond when you were. >w<
What's up with you? :3 I like your avi, by the way. cat_3nodding

Thank you for responding crying Thank you for the avi comment whee Why is your avi all black? xp I'm doing good how about you? 4laugh

There's nu need for thanking, I'm glad to respond. c: I dunno, because I want it to be that way? Usually, my avi's are mostly black. Haha but I change it up a bit. Honestly, I'm quite crappy right now. Normally I wouldn't say I am, but I'm not in the mood to be like, "Oh, I'm fine." I'm happy you're good though. ^^  

xKiklala

priinzeziita89

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:56 am
shinminrin910
That's cool smile
What are your hobbies? If I may ask.

Uhm, reading and writing, mostly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:33 pm
My, my. School just makes me too tired. Want to continue to post but I has too much stuff to do.  

Freebie User

dark magic godess

Ruthless Survivor

38,300 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:01 pm
Its Simply M
dark magic godess
Its Simply M
dark magic godess
Its Simply M
Hello everyone~

Hello how are you doing? whee

Ah! Oh, yay! Someone answered me! I'm so happy ;.;
I'm good. How are you?

Great 4laugh how about you? whee

I'm fantastic! I finally got my degree. It's awesome.
How is your life?

wow congrats on your degree >.< What did you study? life good still studying but its all good. emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:05 pm
iKiki-kun
dark magic godess
iKiki-kun
dark magic godess
iKiki-kun
-alegna ennazus-
Hiii! Pretty lil' gals. 4laugh

I don't know what to say. But talk to me. I'd love to meet new active friends.

Hullo there~~ c: How are you?

Thank you for responding crying Thank you for the avi comment whee Why is your avi all black? xp I'm doing good how about you? 4laugh

There's nu need for thanking, I'm glad to respond. c: I dunno, because I want it to be that way? Usually, my avi's are mostly black. Haha but I change it up a bit. Honestly, I'm quite crappy right now. Normally I wouldn't say I am, but I'm not in the mood to be like, "Oh, I'm fine." I'm happy you're good though. ^^

I see whee I hope everything gets resolved, and your mood turns to sunshine. Ohh Wait almost forgot to throw some moon dust on you 4laugh Tomorrow will be a good day, you will see emotion_yatta  

dark magic godess

Ruthless Survivor

38,300 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Survivor 150

xKiklala

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:20 pm
dark magic godess
iKiki-kun
dark magic godess
iKiki-kun
dark magic godess

I see whee I hope everything gets resolved, and your mood turns to sunshine. Ohh Wait almost forgot to throw some moon dust on you 4laugh Tomorrow will be a good day, you will see emotion_yatta

Thank you!~~ Moon dust. ^^ I'm alright now. c: emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:09 pm
Yokies
Ritsmi

*gives you a new heart* Oh my. XD Yes!
I love your current as well, you have a knack for that color haha.

but even so, there are times i have pretty good and average avis. = u=''
you on the other hand go beyond that. o uo <3333  

Ritsmi

Familiar Player

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:12 pm
Ritsmi

Aw, you flatter me so much. ; A; *hug*

How are you doing tonight? x3

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:14 pm
Yokies
Ritsmi

Aw, you flatter me so much. ; A; *hug*

How are you doing tonight? x3

thats a good thing right? ; u; ~ <3 *dodges hug and re-hug*
and a bit not so well, been doing laundry since after school, didnt see my boyfriend all day today, my feet smelly, and im hungry for panda express. .___.'

how about you? emotion_kirakira  

Ritsmi

Familiar Player

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:21 pm
Ritsmi

Oh yes, definitely~ *falls into hug* xD
O.o Are you going to be getting panda express or you're just craving it? Sucks that you're stuck doing laundry, you think you'll be able to see your boyfriend tomorrow?

I'm doing alright, just had a hot pocket. XD Cooking a lasagna for my boyfriend to eat after he gets off work.
Gonna take a whole 2 hours. O_O

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:25 pm
Yokies
Ritsmi

Oh yes, definitely~ *falls into hug* xD
O.o Are you going to be getting panda express or you're just craving it? Sucks that you're stuck doing laundry, you think you'll be able to see your boyfriend tomorrow?

I'm doing alright, just had a hot pocket. XD Cooking a lasagna for my boyfriend to eat after he gets off work.
Gonna take a whole 2 hours. O_O

hopefully i be getting it since they bribe me with taking care of my lil cuzin while they shop~ >3>;;; lol cant be helped, and maybeeee, depends if he calls off work for his great-grandma burial.

mmmh hot pocket~ AND REALLY?! *O* my oh my oh myyyy~ lasanga sounds sooo good right noeeeee. dont forget the shredded...par-ma-john?  

Ritsmi

Familiar Player

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:30 pm
Ritsmi

Oh wow. xD Well at least that's a good bribe haha. Aw, his great grandmother has passed? D= My boyfriend's grandmother passed away recently.

Yes, lasagna sounds so great. XD I had the hot pocket to tide me over until he gets back, since I wanted it to be fresh out of the oven as soon as he got back home, so then we'll eat it together. I definitely wont forget that! He loves that stuff. XD And I think it's alright haha.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:37 pm
Yokies
Ritsmi

Oh wow. xD Well at least that's a good bribe haha. Aw, his great grandmother has passed? D= My boyfriend's grandmother passed away recently.

Yes, lasagna sounds so great. XD I had the hot pocket to tide me over until he gets back, since I wanted it to be fresh out of the oven as soon as he got back home, so then we'll eat it together. I definitely wont forget that! He loves that stuff. XD And I think it's alright haha.

it was a good bribe, i couldnt stop myself... @.@ and yes, that prolly the 3rd funeral he went to within these past months. o: awhh, was he really close to her?

hmmm, but i wonder if youll accidently burn it, or forgot a layer of cheese or meat. D: NEED LOTSA MEAT AND CHEESE!! lmao who doesnt love it? xD  

Ritsmi

Familiar Player

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:45 pm
Ritsmi

It's been so long since I've had Panda Express, I should probably go there with my boyfriend in the near future. emotion_awesome That sounds so sad, I can't believe he's had to go to three in such a short time! Yeah, he was very, very close to her. She literally called him her favorite, he was just heartbroken when his mom called him about it. They all went to the funeral, and it seems he's feeling a bit better, but I know it's still hard for him to get used to.

Much of the time when I make a lasagna the bottom of it does kind of burn a tad. Not enough to make it inedible, but it gets crispy haha. I'm not sure why, I've tried all kinds of ways to get it not to but it just doesn't work. xD The oven hates me haha. Meat and cheese are the best things ever, I always go "whoa" if someone tells me they don't like one or the other haha.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games