Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:13 pm
"It's another baby, my King!" the servant exclaimed as he dove right back into Naomi's cervix, "And she's coming out breech!"

"Do all that you can to shift her!" Damien stated, his aura glowing a bright red.

The servant went right to work arranging the coming child until the bundle of cries was in his arms. He held up the baby girl that emerged, who looked very similar to Damien's other daughters, "It's a girl, my liege!"

Damien sat back down, the overwhelming feeling of being a father took him by surprise. The servant handed the daughter over to Naomi as Damien held the two boys, "What shall you call, m'lady?"

"Please, find it in your heart to forgive me," Leila looked to be in pain seeing Garreth upset.

Ariel felt herself feel emotional towards the two. As it seemed, Leila would always be out of his reach and she would never feel what it feels like to be loved. She saw the aura change in Leila's spirit as the spirit looked to Ariel, "Is there no way to reverse this?"

The demoness looked to the ground and sullenly shook her head, "Death, now, is permanent. When Garreth died before, it was with your shift in the universe that brought him back. Because you sacrificed yourself for Damien, the rule 'a life for a life' applies. I'm sorry, Leila, but you cannot come back without taking away Damien's life."

Leila's aura changed back to it's saddened color. She looked back to Garreth before approaching him, reaching out to touch his cheek only to feel nothing. If she could feel what it felt like to have her heart broken again, it would be then. She kept her eyes on him as she whispered, "I didn't have Damien solely protect Isabel if I were to pass, but to also protect you. Not from yourself. You are capable of conquering the strongest of enemies. I have faith in you to raise our daughter the best way you can, and you will see that she will stay true to you before anyone else."

Because of the relief Leila was feeling, her body began to fade. She felt some fear, wanting to stay longer with Garreth, "Garreth, I love you so much, and i'll miss every moment without you until you are where i'm at."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:45 am
"What?" Naomi cried nearly breaking the bed with her strength. It hurt her but her baby was coming out wrong! It felt like the pain was going on forever, until she heard the screams. Her eyes met the screaming infant who had tried every tactic it could to stay lodged in the warmth of her mother. Once the cord was cut she hugged the blanket wrapped girl in her arms smiling down at her. "Yes, what should we call her my love?" She asked smiling up at Damien trembling from the experience of the birth. She felt it was only fair since she named the boys, that Damien could name their little girl.

Garreth hugged his only tie to his mate in his arms. He felt the tingle. His eyes lifted to hers as he tried to keep back the tears. "He won't let me." Garreth replied. He loved her with all his heart. "I always will forgive the woman who took my heart the moment I saw her." He said as she faded. "We'll be happy when we are united again. I'll give you all the babies you want." He sniffled a little reaching out to her as she faded to nothing. He prayed that God would accept her into heaven. Though she would never be allowed to leave, if he were able to return there with Isabel one day, he'd keep his promise. He'd never leave heaven again, because everything he wanted would be there.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:23 pm
"Lilliana," Damien kissed the top of his daughter's head, "Lily for short."

The name seemed to fit. Lily had more of his features while the boys looked more like Naomi. Now with 23 children in total, his family seemed complete. Damien had his servants usher in one large crib to keep the trio together. He had the servants leave before bringing in a wash basin, "Rest, i'll bathe the children and prep them for their first feeding."

He could see that Naomi was exhausted from birthing three half-demon children. His mind went to the early years of his life and how he recalled the moments of nearly killing his own mother. Thankfully, none of these children would be full-demon enough to harm their parents like that. Damien washed, dried, and swaddled each child and helped prop them against Naomi's bosom so they could nurse for the first time, "I will call in Isaiah and Ami later so that they may meet their new brothers and sister. And Garreth so he could bring Isabel so she can meet her cousins."

Now that it was just him, he had to at least make an attempt to be nice to Garreth. Besides, if his sister loved him then he could be easier on him. It would be something that Leila wanted. Damien called out to a servant to fetch Garreth and his two children in.

"She has passed on," Ariel murmured into the silence, "I do not know where her soul has went, but I know she is no longer suffering in Hell. Perhaps she is in Heaven or walking among the planet."

Either way it would be better than Hell. Ariel approached Garreth and placed a hand on his shoulder, "She loved you very much. I can already see a bit of Leila's spirit inside of Isabel, she'll grow up to be a lot like her mother."

Isabel turned to Ariel when she said her name. That weird woman was her mother? She looked like a ghost! Isabel turned back to Garreth as a servant walked in and said, "The King requests Garreth and his daughter to come see the new children."

Ariel smiled. So Naomi had three children? She could sense the third child, a girl. Naomi would be blessed to have a daughter. Ushering Garreth towards the door, "I know you are upset, but you have helped you wife to move on to a safer realm. Now go, if Damien summoned you by name then whatever Leila has done is working on him."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:48 pm
Naomi moved herself in the bed to relax. She liked the name he picked for their little girl. Jason seemed a bit fussy. His eyes trying to convey something to his mother. "It's okay Jason." She whispered to him stroking his and Magnus' back. "She'll get her turn when you're done." Happy with his mother's words her eldest son latched on to feed. Naomi was so tired. It felt like forever. She nearly lost her little girl, who seemed quite happy to nap on her mother's chest instead of feed when it was her turn. "Lily~ Come darling awaken." Naomi coaxed. Lily grumbled and turned her head away flailing her arms when her brother's too tried to coo at her to eat. Naomi sighed with a cute little smile up at Damien, put the boys on the bed, sitting up straighter, and tried to get her baby girl to feed. "That's my girl." She purred gently stroking her cheek. "Our little flower's gonna be trouble." She teased Damien. "I think they'll be very close."

Garreth kept Isabel close. "I hope God has let her in. When I join her, I will stay with her forever. She won't be able to leave, but that's okay, we'll have eternity together and I'll do anything she wants. And I will spend it showing her how much I adore her." He turned to the servant and nodded. "I will not enter the room until I am assured the new mother will not eat me." He said to the servant following him to the room Naomi had given birth in.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:47 pm
Ariel knew Leila would never choose Heaven after all those who had abandoned her. She walked behind Garreth with Astarte in her arms, not knowing how to tell Garreth the honest truth. Yes, Leila would never suffer in Hell, but she would rather wander the planet instead. Isabel looked over Garreth's shoulder at Astarte and Ariel. She nestled back in with her father before being allowed to enter the room.

Damien covered Naomi with a blanket as Garreth and Ariel walked in. Ariel transmitted the message of what occurred into Damien's mind. He gave a slight nod as his heart sank as the reminder hit him once again. His eyes went to Isabel before speaking to Garreth, "I've given it some thought and I believe I owe you an apology. For the treatment i've given you is unacceptable. If Leila could have had feelings for you, perhaps you are not as useless as I made you out to be."

As long as they both stayed within his reach, he would not kill Garreth. His attention then was directed towards Naomi as he presented his two sons and daughter, "Jason, Magnus, and Lilliana."

Ariel smiled as Astarte opened up her bat-like wings and flew over to her half-siblings. She examined them before rushing over to Isabel to bring her over to look as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:07 pm
Garreth stared, dumb, at Damien. He never thought Damien would apologise. Never. Damn. He owed his master twenty bucks now. "Apology accepted." He replied gently putting Isabel on the bed to meet her cousins.

Lily was the first to greet Isabel. Her hands reached out and she smiled kindly. She couldn't make any noises other than crying but her mouth moved as if calling for her cousin to give her a hug. The boys opened their eyes and smiled at their cousin too but kept their eyes solely on their little sister.

Naomi smiled at her babies. The boys seemed very protective of their little sister. "It's okay boys." She said in a soothing tone. Her eyes went to Damien smiling happily to him. She had kissed his cheek when he covered her in the blanket whispering her love for him in his ear.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:48 pm
"I am happy to see Astarte taking in her brothers and sister," Ariel smiled.

Astarte continued to examine her siblings as Isabel was the one who gave them hugs. She scented her familiar scent them on from Damien. It was Astarte who had a hard time figuring out who they were in the whole gram of scheme of things. When Isabel accepted them, Astarte accepted them. Astarte neared them and patted their heads when Isabel hugged each of them. Where she did not trust them, she would accept them as her sibling.

"We ought to start treating Isabel and Astarte as our own as well," Damien glanced towards Garreth, "You will still be her father, and Ariel Astarte's mother, but I will also put them both in line as heirs after Israel. It is only fair."

Damien then looked to Naomi, "Do you have any qualms with his, my love?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:03 pm
Naomi shook her head. "The only thing is, Isabel and Lily don't qualify for this line." She said. "As I am Heir to mother's throne, since Leila is unable to be, Isabel comes next, then Lily." Naomi paused then frowned counting her fingers. "No, no that's right."

"I don't understand." Garreth replied frowning. "Why was Leila Heir? Why not Klaus our Rein?"

"First, if you speak that name in my presence again I'll hit you, second, The Weeping Angel's are a Matriarchal race. Queens rule with Prince Consorts. However, since I am bound to the King of Hell it skips me and goes to Leila, then her baby, Isabel and any children she has, then Lily."

"No man is worthy of my daughter." Garreth growled pulling her into his arms. The triplets didn't seem to like having their cousin taken from them, all three pouting.

Naomi giggled a little keeping her babies close. "I'm fine with whatever you want love." She replied. "Just, keep what I said in mind."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:29 pm
"I am saying that Isabel and Astarte will be treated as royalty as does the rest of my children. Israel will have first claim to my throne because he is my first born," Damien explained as he caressed Naomi's cheek, "Everyone else is second, third, fourth, etc. It's just formalities sake."

Isabel nestled into her father's arms. Astarte gave a distressed cry before diving into Garreth's arms. Ariel chuckled, "It seems Astarte loves Isabel like a sister. It's best to keep them together then if they are not hurting each other."

Damien looked to his three newest children before cooing over them, "Your Father loves you very much and hopes you love your two cousins equally like your siblings. Isabel has no one else and Astarte needs friends like you."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:41 pm
Garreth chuckled and hugged Ariel's youngest baby. He kept his baby close though, kissing her hair. "Yes, I'll hug you too." He replied to Astarte's dive. He smiled softly at Ariel then turned his eyes back to Naomi. Naomi seemed to be in rapture by her mate and his love of their babies. The babies reached up, knowing their father's voice like their mother's and smiled at him. Lily turned her eyes to Garreth, no to Isabel. Her smile widened and her body moved as if she too wanted to be with her cousin.

"I understand." Naomi replied leaning into his touch. She kissed his palm smiling up at him.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:09 pm
((again, thank you~!))

Damien smiled down at Naomi before kissing her fully on her lips. He turned to his three new children before picking them all three of them fully into his arms. He kissed each of them onto their heads and placed tehm all back on their mother's breasts. There was so much love between the father and his children, Damien could feel each attachment as he patted each head and knew each child was his. Damien knew his love for each one was greater than the last as he kissed the top of each head, "Isabel and Astarte would be second to each child," as he patted Naomi's head, "Only to be fair."

Israel would be first, then the second son of Ariel's line, then after her line would be Naomi's line, and after Naomi's line would be Leila's line. It was only fair. Damien kissed the top of Naom9i's head, "It'll only be horror for a few more days before the pain is gone my love."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:18 pm
((Again, any time))

Naomi smiled and kissed him back. She was glad for a moment of rest from the babies as Damien hugged them. They were ecstatic over the affection their father gave them.

Naomi nodded smiling up at him. Her eyes were growing a bit heavy. But she refused to sleep with her babies on her chest and Damien not at her side. "The pain?" She asked frowning a little.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:08 pm
A crashing sound could be heard before the ceiling began to cave in. Damien went to protect Naomi and his children when he felt the crashing heard above him. When he glanced up, he saw a barrier? Leila? No, Isabel put her hands up in the air to deflect the falling ceiling. But how did that happen? Then, three angels appeared floating in the air with their swords drawn, "King of Hell, the Devil himself, you are to be defeated this time!"

Damien cursed beneath his breath as rage ran through him, "Not while i'm alive!"

"A war has been started since you've corrupted the angelic line!" the other angel yelled, "With the death of your sister, your are now vulnerable to attack! It's time you paid the price with your head!"

Ariel raised her hand in the air, "You haven't realized the demons who follow this King. Now you will pay with your ignorance."

A hoard of demons swooped out of the shadows and devoured each angel before clamoring back to the shadows. Damien looked to Ariel who held a smirk, "Damien, you have forgotten those who follow you. Each demon follows in your footsteps. Those who stray are worthless."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:23 pm
Garreth put the girls on the bed with Damien. "Stand down." He said to the angels.

"Look at his eyes." One whispered to the leader. "They're grey. He's turning."

"Begone from here you ignorant children." Garreth continued to growl. His pure white wings flexed. "I was trained by Gabriel himself. I can take you all blindfolded."

Naomi's eyes widened and held all five children in her arms. Her eyes assessed the situation. She couldn't summon her mother. She'd not come here. Her eyes turned to Garreth as she picked up on the creepy whispers the Angels had among themselves. Garreth was turning? What did that mean?

"Begone! I will not tell you again! Let you bring down her Wrath." Garreth added. "You harm her son in law. She'll end all of Heaven."

"As if the Queen of Stone would bother-" The Angel began but then noticed Naomi and all the colour drained from his face. "God said she bailed."

"God can't see into Klaus' castle." Garreth countered smirking a little. turning his eyes to Damien. Almost as if he planned this. "Be good rats and return to the cradle of filth."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:35 pm
"You had them do this you sorry excuse for a-!" Damien nearly killed Garreth off it had not been for Ariel who stood in the way, "Step away!"

"It was not his doing," Ariel stated, "The angels have been waiting for a reason to attack, and now they think you are preoccupied."

Another crashing sound and a wave of angelic energy made Damien growl beneath his breath. Damien turned to Ariel, "My sentinel will-"

"No angel will ever defeat this palace," Ariel smirked as she took Astarte back in her arms, "Demons are willful creatures and fight for their territory like no other. Have no fear, we will protect your kingdom with our lives."

Ariel turned to Garreth and held out Astarte, "Care for my child while I protect Damien's castle. The rest of you must leave now. These angels care not who is birthed from whom, if they see Naomi here they will kill her off just like anyone else who sides with Damien."

While Isabel kept a barrier around Damien, it was mostly for herself and for her father. She noticed Astarte join her and watched in fascination as her cousin gave a fanged smile before adding a darker barrier as well to keep the angels out. However, Astarte didn't notice that it was poisoning both Garreth and Isabel.

"Astarte, no," Ariel stopped her daughter, "That will kill them if you do that. Save it for when you really need it."

Astarte nodded and ended the barrier. She didn't know that it would hurt her uncle and her cousin.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff