Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Cartoons!
Planet Vegeta Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is sexiest in this guild?
  Andy Bogard
  Raditz/Bardock
  Goten/me
  Empress dee/Vegeta/Kakkorat
  CynthiaDS/Celipa
  Gothloli-chan/dende/Piccolo
  Iori yagami
  Baby Beauty
View Results

daddies_lil_princess

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:35 pm
Bra tried not to stare, but she loved nothing more then two guys kissing and watched the whole thing  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:42 pm
Then Goten touched Bra on the arm and said, "Come with me inside of the castle, I have a surprise for you."  

Ryu_Bogard
Captain

Linken_Bogard

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:45 pm
Link suddenly felt a change in his body, a tail had grown out of his butt. He wrapped his arms tighter around Trunks' body as his tail had linked with Trunks' tail.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:48 pm
Hercule's mouth dropped as he saw Trunks and an elf boy kissing. Then, suddenly a tail began to grow out of Mr. Satan's butt. Gohan noticed it. He said with a smirk, "Well, Mr. Satan, now you are one of the guys that has golden spikes of hair, gee... I hope you do not die because of allergies to your own hair."

Videl also grew a tail as did Pan. Even Gil grew one. It looked hilarious on the little robot.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:53 pm
Vegeta looked behind him and saw his tail feeling healthier than ever. He whapped it a few times for good fun.

Dee saw her own tail had regrown and she said, "I sure missed this thing. Too bad there isn't any blood to clean. Ha ha ha."

Vegeta smirked and said, "Ya know, that could be arranged Dee."

Dee just laughed and said, "Only saiyajin humor, only saiyajin humor. It sure feels great to be up here though. To think that 5000 years ago the first Saiyan and Tuffle lived up here."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:05 pm
after getting a good laugh about everyone, including herself, growing or regrowing a tail, she followed goten into the castle "what is it, sugar," she purred, kissing him on the mouth.  

daddies_lil_princess

Ryu_Bogard
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:42 pm
Just then the Bad Luck Music band began to conduct "Truly, Madly, deeply" as the Saiyajin wedding March.

Shuichi sang, "I'll be your love, I'll be your wish, I'll be your fantasy, I'll be your hope, I'll be your love be every'thing that you need. I'll love you more with every breath truly, madly, deeply, do... ooh hoo.. I want to stand with you on a mountain. I want to bathe with you in the sea, I want to live like this forever, until the sky falls down on me. And when the stars are shining brightly in the velvet sky, just make a wish to Shenron to make you want to cry... it is more for the pleasures and the certainies that we are surrounded by the Kai and Powers, in the gloomy hours, Goten devours you... I want to stand with you on a mountain, I want to bathe with you in the sea, I want to lay like this forever, until the sky falls down on me..."

Goten held onto Bra's hand as they were now at what looked to be a fancy altar. It was here that minister Eiri Yuki was.

(We have to wait for Forgotten Yuki now, since he plays as Yuki in this)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:54 pm
Bra just stood there in shock. this was ever so sudden, but she didn't care. she just stood there, and although out of turn, kissed goten with all her might. but where is that damn minister?  

daddies_lil_princess

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:55 pm
Gohan nearly wept with how beautiful the song was. Hercule cried like a baby though and so did Videl and Pan... even Gil shed a few tears.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:13 pm
Trunks had led Link to a seat near the front as the two continued to kiss and lock lips. Trunks could not get over how clean and fresh Link smelled right now.  

william-tyler

Linken_Bogard

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:16 pm
As Link continued to kiss Trunks, his tail began to thump loudly on the chairs the mating smell beginning to cloud the room.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:26 pm
Bra when up and playfully smacked her brother acrossed the face "just because you didn't get goten you don't have to tease him. he's all worked up now THANKS! if you to can't play nice, I might have to sepperat you too." man Bra loved taking advantige of her brother's soft side. he just couldn't agure with her, and she loved it.  

daddies_lil_princess

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:21 pm
Vegeta looked at Bra and said, "That's enough, Bra. Trunks and Link can kiss if they want to. Its not their fault after all that the minister is taking his sweet time to get you and Goten married."

Kakkorat then said, "Well, i can't argue with the fact about the minister, but can't Trunks and Link at least get a room to do that?"

Vegeta replied, "In case you haven't noticed, they are in a room. Its just a crowded room is all. And besides, if the minister gets Goten and Bra married, then we can leave Link and my son alone to do their business."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:00 pm
Bra wasn't going to stand for this. "But its my wedding and he's getting all the attation. goku's right! while they wait, they can go into that room over there." she pointed at a praying room "it looks empty. they can have solitude, and I can have my wedding"  

daddies_lil_princess

william-tyler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:21 am
Trunks released Link temporarily and said, "You better listen to dad. It may be your wedding, but he is still your father, do not disrespect him."

Then Trunks resumed kissing Link.  
Cartoons!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces