Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tekken Force

Back to Guilds

Tags: Tekken, Fighting, Video Games, Namco, Playstation 

Reply The Tekken Force
What Character Would You Like To Kill Personally? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would You Hurt Me?
  Deffinately, You piss me off hard core! (me:Thats what my cat said!=^.^=)
  Nope you seem alright
View Results

Pooky Girl

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:46 am
Alixraen
Pooky Girl
I would have to add Bruce too.
"I'm your worst nightmare!" yeah, I'm really crapping myself just hearing that line. rolleyes

hey bruce is amazing!
its only his line that needs to be killed

I didn't mean like I hate the big guy, I love Muay Thai Kick boxing as much as the next person. But its that line thats putting me off the big guy. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:18 pm
Pooky Girl
Alixraen
Pooky Girl
I would have to add Bruce too.
"I'm your worst nightmare!" yeah, I'm really crapping myself just hearing that line. rolleyes

hey bruce is amazing!
its only his line that needs to be killed

I didn't mean like I hate the big guy, I love Muay Thai Kick boxing as much as the next person. But its that line thats putting me off the big guy. sweatdrop

yeah, i hear ya... smile  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Hiroshima Jackson

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:39 pm
I would off Roger and Alex... something about them has always irked me.

I closet hate Law too. I'm not saying he sucks, but alot of people that use him do.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:28 am
Hiroshima Jackson
I would off Roger and Alex... something about them has always irked me.

I closet hate Law too. I'm not saying he sucks, but alot of people that use him do.
Do they actually suck? Or do they kick your a** with him and make you hate him because of that? neutral  

Tekkensennin
Crew

Ayane Kriyo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:17 pm
I'm sorry but...

Jin and Jun Kazama.

Read the last or next to the last page of the Intro thread the reason  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:00 pm
I'd Kill Jack just cuz there's too many of em. I'd rip off one a Mokugin's limbs and beat him Jack with it.

Then comes Steve cuz he's cant kick

Then Raven just cause he Thinks "I CANT INTERFERE"

(Which is ironic, cuz Raven is one a my favorite players)  

Blak Majic

Tekkensennin
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:44 am
Blak Majic
I'd Kill Jack just cuz there's too many of em. I'd rip off one a Mokugin's limbs and beat him Jack with it.

Umm... you can't actually KILL Jack... he... It's a robot, which means not alive you know.... seconldy, it's Mokujin.

Steve can't kick? Pretty much the as if I'd say I wanna kill coz you're black... Steve is a boxer! He beats the s**t out of pretty much anyone even without kicks (even though he has two kicks)

And Raven's right, you can't interfere...

Acting all gangsta and s**t, real smooth man xd  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:50 am
Tekkensennin
Blak Majic

Umm... you can't actually KILL Jack... he... It's a robot, which means not alive you know.... seconldy, it's Mokujin.

Steve can't kick? Pretty much the as if I'd say I wanna kill coz you're black... Steve is a boxer! He beats the s**t out of pretty much anyone even without kicks (even though he has two kicks)

Hey Dawg watch yo ******** mouth, u dont know s**t about me. And what the ******** does me being black have to do with anything?

Wit yo punk a**........  

Blak Majic

Blak Majic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:53 am
And secondly I wouldnt count the x button sweep and the o button as kicks.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:46 am
Blak Majic
Tekkensennin
Blak Majic

Hey Dawg watch yo ******** mouth, u dont know s**t about me. And what the ******** does me being black have to do with anything?

Wit yo punk a**........

I seriously think you should watch your mouth if you don't want to get banned from the guild... I think you're acting immature.. I can be wrong, but that's my opinion..  

Nyumonster

Vice Captain

Skilled Rogue

Tekkensennin
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:28 am
Blak Majic
And secondly I wouldnt count the x button sweep and the o button as kicks.
Let's see,you wanna kill Steve coz he can't kick, or so you say... Not really a reason to kill anyone, just like color.

Here's a hint: Go to Practice mode in your T5, pick Steve and press u/f+4 and u/f+3 eek those are kicks.

~Tekkowned~  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:16 am
Right anywayz
Thats just my opinion. If I wanna kill Steve then thats what I wanna do. But tryin to bash on me aint gon do nothing really.  

Blak Majic

Blak Majic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:17 am
Nyu-sama
Blak Majic
Tekkensennin
Blak Majic

Wit yo punk a**........

I seriously think you should watch your mouth if you don't want to get banned from the guild... I think you're acting immature.. I can be wrong, but that's my opinion..

I got u. I respect everybody's opinion(unlike some people). I just hate it when people that dont know me try to talk about me. Straight Up  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:39 am
Blak Majic
Nyu-sama
Blak Majic
Tekkensennin
Blak Majic

Wit yo punk a**........

I got u. I respect everybody's opinion(unlike some people). I just hate it when people that dont know me try to talk about me. Straight Up
Umm... you respect everyone's opinion?
*flashback*

Look at the ******** STYLES U STUPID ASSES
GOD DAMN

eek You dissed the whole guild there, pretty bad yo  

Tekkensennin
Crew

Blak Majic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:45 am
Not the whole guild. Just u and the other guy tryin to bash on folks.  
The Tekken Force

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff