Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
The Doctor's Equal (Echo and I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 9:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
If you don't mean it, don't you say it
If you don't feel, don't you fake it
If it's a lie, baby, don't say it's true

Chris eagerly accepted the bottle of medicine and the water before quickly downing two of them. He smiled back at Karma and leaned back against the counter. "Thank you very much for looking out for me doctor," he said with a bit of a smirk ",but I can assure you I will be fine. If I can handle carrying a fellow soldier across the desert with a bullet wound in my leg, I can handle a little bruising. I promise if it doesn't ease up I will let you know and I'll go home." He really did appreciate Karma's concern. Most days the only being that cared if he was okay or not was his dog. "So are you from around here originally or did you move here," he asked. He had a bit before he had to be anywhere and decided to take this opportunity to learn more about Karma.

If you don't want it? Why'd you take it?
How come you bought it just to break it?
If you don't love me, don't say you do.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 9:17 pm

Karma had nothing to say to that statement, so he let it go. "Hmm. No problem." he replied as he placed the bottle back into the cabinet before going back to straightening up, making sure to color code every thing of importance in certain files before putting them away in the file cabinets. He turned his head to look at the other male when asked a question. "No. I moved ere from Tokyo." he replied after a minute, deciding that the question was fine. "What about you?" he asked, settling himself down in one of the seats with a small sigh, logging onto the nearest computer before settling his gaze of Chris. He would organize the online charts in a bit. For now he wanted to know more about the man in front of him. He had no idea why. He would explore that later.

EchoMonroe

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 11:25 pm

"Wow you're a long way from home," Chris commented ",Me? I'm from Mexico City originally. I moved here with my mom after she left my dad. He had a real bad gambling addiction." One thing about Chris was he was pretty much an open book. He saw no problem in laying his past out to people. "I lived with my mom til I was eighteen," he added ",got out of there as soon as I could after she married the gringo."

(Translation: Gringo-essentially slang for white)
DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 5:04 pm

Karma just shrugged at that statement. "Yeah. But I could no longer stay where I was. Though I do go back for the festivals but other than that I am here." he replied before listening to Chris continue his story. Ah. "Is that when you joined the service?" he asked once the other finished his statement. He wondered what had prompted the other to join in the first place hence why he asked the question. To be honest, he could barely remember his childhood let alone if he even had one. The only thing he could remember were men in masks and pain. Lots of it. He pushed the thought aside as he waited for a response.

EchoMonroe

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 1:07 am

Chris nodded his head in confirmation. "I couldn't live with my step dad," he answered ",he's a horrible guy. Honestly I'd rather go through boot camp again for the rest of my life than spend a minute with him." Now he would never say he hated his step dad but he was fairly certain that was exactly the emotion he felt. He'd been awful to Chris growing up to the point where it bordered on abuse. When he'd come out it had been even worse. That was probably one of the only things Chris had trouble talking about, he hadn't even brought it up to his therapist. He'd chosen to try and bury those memories.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 7:28 pm

"Wow. He sounds like a real jerk." Karma replied after Chris had finished. "Well, at least you had parents. I can't even remember mine or if I had any at all." He added after a beat before remembering something. "By the way, the shaman wanted to know when will be a good day for him to come and cleanse your place?" he asked, playing with his braid as he waited for an answer. He was glad that the tribal Shaman would help Chris as he didn't think the other deserved to be harassed by a demon. The man probably suffers enough with his PTSD. And add the nightmares to it, the poor man would go insane from it. It would not be a pretty picture.

EchoMonroe

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 12:42 am

Chris thought for a minute before answering. "Probably around noon on Sunday," he replied ",I should be free." He shrugged an winced a bit as his back gave a protesting twinge of pain at the movement. His back was still pretty tender after the rough treatment it had endure.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 1:38 am

"Okay. I will let him know." Karma replied, watching the other closely. "If you don't have any more patients, why don't you chill here a bit until the pills kick in?" he asked, gesturing to an empty seat. "The chairs are real comfortable and it will probably be good for your back." he added in afterthought, guessing that the other male was probably in pain. He would help the visitors as well as the patients coming to and from the desk, checking in or out as well as he waited for a response from Chris. Maybe he could get the man some coffee too cause he looked like he needed that too.

EchoMonroe

Occ: Hope you aren't bored. How do you think it's good if so far?  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 2:13 am

Chris nodded and took a seat next to Karma. He sighed at the relief of pressure off his back and glanced over at the doctor. "So you can tell me that it's none of my business but are you single," he asked. He realized it probably wasn't the most tactful way to ask but he'd done it regardless. He wanted to know more about Karma which included more about his personal life.

(OOC: Not bored. I kinda love Chris and Karma getting to know each other)
DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 6:03 pm

Karma gave him a small smile before going back to the computer. He paused in what he was doing when Chris asked if he was single. Hmm. He has not been expecting that question. But he didn't mind answering. "Hmm. Yes, I am single." he replied after a second. He was very single and there was no one he was interested in bit there were plenty of those who were interested in him bit only because he was pretty and such. Yeah. No. If he did become interested in someone, it would not be with anyone at the hospital, that was for sure. "What about you? Someone special in your life?" he asked as he started to resume his typing.

quote="EchoMonroe"]  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 1:12 am

Chris offered up a sad smile and shook his head. "There was," he elaborated ",we had been high school sweethearts. I was planning on marrying him actually but it was tough on him when I enlisted. He slept around on me a lot, I forgave him every time and kept letting him back in. The night I purposed to him he had sex with my best friend and I still took him back. He couldn't handle the PTSD, said I was crazy and I should just stop thinking about the war. He left." He tried not to make eye contact with Karma while he spoke. He knew most people thought him a fool for continuously taking back his ex.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 12:54 pm

Karma pause once again and listened. After then other finished he was silent for a few minutes, processing. "Well, that sucks." he replied after a second. "I am in no position to judge you, Chris as I have nothing to base it off of. You loved him and took him back because of it but I think that you are better off without someone like that in your life." he added, patting the other male on the arm in comfort. "Now you can find someone who can handle all of you and your PTSD. Start anew if you will" he finished with a small smile before removing his hand from the other's arm.

EchoMonroe

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 1:19 am

Chris couldn't help but laugh a bit at Karma's first reaction. He was right, it did suck as a whole. He smiled back at the other doctor. "All my friends say the same thing," he added ",well most of them say I'm cray for staying with him as long as I did...he stole like two thousand dollars out of my savings avccount to buy a new car. I've never understood why he did that. All he had to do was ask I would have given him the money, I would have given him anything." He sighed and leaned back into the chair.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 9:36 pm

Karma just stared at him before shaking his head. "Wow. That was...bad. A person like that does not deserve forgiveness, Chris. You are better off without someone like that in your life." he replied after the other had finished. What kind of person would steal from someone who was supposed to be important to them. It was, frankly, sick. "I can't speak from experience of course but that is my opinion." he added after a second, giving the other male another small smile. Be felt for the other man, really he did though he had never had x relationship himself, he could still comfort the man somehow.

EchoMonroe

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 1:34 am

Chris chuckled a bit and shrugged. "Love makes people accept many things they previously wouldn't," he said nonchalantly ",I was young and thought that I'd be with him for he rest of my life. All my friends could see right through him but I was a bit blinded to it. I look at it as a learning experience." He could at the very least say he learned what he should and should not tolerate from a partner.

DragonMistress07

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas