Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2017 Weekend Events Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:59 pm
Quote:
5. BACKSTABBER (Orange/Orange) : +3 PP, The pourer can add or subtract up to two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)

Hivestuck
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My name is: Perore Slicoe (Forera Serpen)
My team is: Teal
My cup formation is:
1: Y+G (TANGY THROW UP): +2 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
2: O+Y (ORANGE PUNCH): +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
3: Y+Y(YEAH YEAH YEAH): +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round
4: Y+B(POTTY PISSSSER): +3 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
5: O+O(ORANGEY DELIGHT): +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract up to two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
6: O+G(PUMPKIN PANSY): +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
7: Y+B(POTTY PISSSSER): +3 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
8: Y+Y(YEAH YEAH YEAH): +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round (:"()
9: O+B(ORANGE IS THE NEW BLUE): +4 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
10: G+B(NIGHT OF THE DEMONS): +3 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored).

Potty Points: 9 + 3 = 12
Total Cups Consumed: 5

Orangey... fizzy... spilling!! Forera chugged down half before giving the blueblood a desperate thumbs up and practically jumping away. This was!!! Too much!!! That kid had a bladder of steel!  
Taki-di rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:01 pm
Quote:
8: Y+Y(YEAH YEAH YEAH): +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round

My name is: Tsarzi Ameroc
My team is: Blue
My cup formation is:
1: THE HOWLER(Blue/Blue) : +5 PP, The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
2: SUCKER PUNCH (Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
3: SUCKER PUNCH (Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
4: COMPLIMENTARY CHAOS (Orange/Blue) : +4, The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) & the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
5: BACKSTABBER (Orange/Orange) : +3 PP, The pourer can add or subtract up to two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
6: SUCKER PUNCH (Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
7: SUCKER PUNCH(Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
8: BACKSTABBER (Orange/Orange) : +3 PP, The pourer can add or subtract up to two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
9: SUCKER PUNCH(Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
10: THE HOWLER (Blue/Blue) : +5 PP, The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

Potty Points: 9

Tsarzi paused to watch the tealblood abscond. The drink was too much for her too then. Tsarzi had signed up for this dam game though, and she'd see it through until she couldn't anymore.  

Taki-di

Sypon rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:04 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Tamiya Aiguma
My team is: Purple
My cup formation is:
1: 4: Yellow/Orange (DAYSAUCE) +2 PP The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinker’s next roll, and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
2: Yellow/Orange (DAYSAUCE) +2 PP The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinker’s next roll, and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
3: Yellow/Orange (DAYSAUCE) +2 PP The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinker’s next roll, and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
4: Yellow/Orange (DAYSAUCE) +2 PP The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinker’s next roll, and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
5: Green/Yellow (********) +2 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
6: Blue/Green (AQUAPISS) +4 PP – the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture, and the drinker can switch out one drink on the pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use sodas originally selected, 5 shot limit ignored)
7: Yellow/Orange (DAYSAUCE) ) +2 PP The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinker’s next roll, and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
8: Blue/Green (AQUAPISS) +4 PP – the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture, and the drinker can switch out one drink on the pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use sodas originally selected, 5 shot limit ignored)
9: Orange/Green (VIELLI SPECIAL) +3 PP The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
10:Blue/Yellow (MOON MIST) +3 PP - The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round

Potty Points: 6
Total Cups Consumed: 3

Tamiya had stalled the younger troll out. At the very least that was some kind of strategy. She knocked back the Desert Sunrise and dabbed at her mouth with the back of her hand. Time to finish this.

Skyli Peep

Sypon rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:06 pm
Hivestuck

My cup formation is:
1: 4: Yellow/Orange (DAYSAUCE) +2 PP The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinker’s next roll, and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
2: Yellow/Orange (DAYSAUCE) +2 PP The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinker’s next roll, and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
3: Yellow/Orange (DAYSAUCE) +2 PP The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinker’s next roll, and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
4: Yellow/Orange (DAYSAUCE) +2 PP The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinker’s next roll, and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
5: Green/Yellow (********) +2 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
6: Blue/Green (AQUAPISS) +4 PP – the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture, and the drinker can switch out one drink on the pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use sodas originally selected, 5 shot limit ignored)
7: Yellow/Orange (DAYSAUCE) ) +2 PP The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinker’s next roll, and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
8: Blue/Green (AQUAPISS) +4 PP – the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture, and the drinker can switch out one drink on the pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use sodas originally selected, 5 shot limit ignored)
9: Orange/Green (VIELLI SPECIAL) +3 PP The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and the pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
10:Blue/Yellow (MOON MIST) +3 PP - The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), AND the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round

Potty Points: 9
Total Cups Consumed: 4

She had one more drink to down. Tamiya took a lovely aquamarine beverage and decided not to change any of the other drinks. She had this sucka in the bag. The purpleblood cackled and prepared her final ping pong ball!

Sypon
Vice Captain

quiet delegation rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

quiet delegation

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:07 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Kaldru dajale
My team is: blue
My cup formation is:
1: teal-green
2: green-blue
3: teal-yellow
4: teal-green
5: blue-yellow
6: teal-blue
7: green-yellow teal-teal
8: teal-yellow
9: blue-yellow
10: green-blue

Potty Points: 5

Kaldru made a face when it was his turn to drink, nodding in agreement.

"They're super sweet, huh?"

KitsuneAura
Soda 3 (Yellow): +0 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round
Soda 1 (Red): +2 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups

nevermind i'm an idiot

Sypon rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:08 pm
Sypon
Hivestuck

My cup formation is:

Potty Points: HELLA OUT! 11

"SCOTTY....PIPPIN!"

Tamiya slammed the final (rather gross-looking) drink and yelled, "Fair game." She then proceeded to stalk off towards the port-o-blocks.

Sypon
Vice Captain

Taki-di rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

Taki-di

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:08 pm
Quote:
10: G+B(NIGHT OF THE DEMONS): +3 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored), and the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored).

My name is: Tsarzi Ameroc
My cup formation is:
1: THE HOWLER(Blue/Blue) : +5 PP, The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
2: SUCKER PUNCH (Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
3: SUCKER PUNCH (Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
4: COMPLIMENTARY CHAOS (Orange/Blue) : +4, The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa) & the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
5: BACKSTABBER (Orange/Orange) : +3 PP, The pourer can add or subtract up to two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
6: SUCKER PUNCH (Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
7: SUCKER PUNCH(Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
8: BACKSTABBER (Orange/Orange) : +3 PP, The pourer can add or subtract up to two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
9: SUCKER PUNCH(Yellow/Green} : +2 PP, The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round & the pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
10: THE HOWLER (Blue/Blue) : +5 PP, The drinker can switch out two drinks on pourer’s side with new mixtures (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

Potty Points: 12!
Total Cups Consumed: 6

Tsarzi is out!

Tsarzi could only take one more drink though before it was too much. The sugar overload left her mouth tingling, the factory mass produced artificial syrup tasted wrong, and she needed a bathroom now.  
quiet delegation rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:16 pm
Hivestuck

My cup formation is:

Potty Points: 8

"Ugh," he groaned, chugging down the next cup. "Why did I think this would be fun? Hahaha, your turn... bleh."

KitsuneAura

Soda 1 (Red): +2 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups
Soda 3 (Yellow): +0 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round

quiet delegation

ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:41 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Eridia Tsifer
My cup formation is:
1: Orange + Purple || (Regal Mess) +5 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and if the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well (not counted towards pourers score). (italicized effect does not affect the pourer when they drink the mixture)
2: Purple + Purple || (Fatal Shot) 7 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well (not counted towards pourers score).
3: Teal + Purple || (Purple Rain) 4 PP. The drinker has to skip the next round, and if the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well (not counted towards pourers score). (italicized effect does not affect the pourer when they drink the mixture)
4: Orange + Teal || (Loser Lane) +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the drinker has to skip the next round.
5: Yellow + Purple || (Regal Temple) +4 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and if the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well (not counted towards pourers score). (italicized effect does not affect the pourer when they drink the mixture)
6: Purple + Orange || (Regal Mess) +5 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and if the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well (not counted towards pourers score). (italicized effect does not affect the pourer when they drink the mixture)
7: Orange + Orange || (Citrus Aftertaste) +3 PP. The pourer can add or subtract up to two points from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
8: Teal + Yellow || (Mountain Revenge) +1 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round, and the drinker has to skip the next round
9: Orange + Yellow || (Blessed Shot) +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round.
10: Orange + Teal || (Loser Lane) +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the drinker has to skip the next round.

Potty Points: 11 SUPER MAXED OUT??????

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:43 pm
Hivestuck

My name is: Faithe Keeper
My team is: Orange
My cup formation is:
1: Red-Red
2: Red-Yellow
3: Orange-Teal
4: Orange-Teal
5: Red-Yellow
6: Orange-Teal
7: Orange-Yellow
8: Orange-Teal
9: Red-Yellow
10: Yellow-Teal

Potty Points: 5

"You're not the only one having regrets," Etsali replied, picking up another cup and downing it. Oh Gog, why had she picked the teal again? It packed as much punch as Forera.

quiet delegation
I feel weird skipping again, but I'll take 7 again I guess!

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

quiet delegation rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

quiet delegation

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:45 pm
Hivestuck

My cup formation is:

Potty Points: 11 - OUT!
Total Cups Consumed: 6

Kaldru gagged at the final combination; the flavors were just too much.

"I'm gonna be sick," he complained, wiping at his mouth.

KitsuneAura

O+T: +2 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa), and the drinker has to skip the next round.

kaldru is out!! sooo you keep going until you beat my cups or hit your limit

KitsuneAura rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:50 pm
xxHivestuck

My cup formation is:

Potty Points: 8

More teal!? Groaning, Etsali downed another cup. The kid wasn't going to be able to take anymore, she could tell, but she wasn't doing much better at this rate.

Quote:
T+B: 3 PP. The drinker has to skip the next round, and the drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)

Changing 6 to T+T too I guess!

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

KitsuneAura rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:56 pm
Hivestuck

My cup formation is:

Potty Points: 10

"Eugh, I can't do it." Etsali stumbled back from the table, putting the cup back down. "Giving this one to you, kid. Good job, and-" She paused, making a face and putting a hand over her mouth. "And good luck doing this again."

quiet delegation
You beat me! biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:31 pm
Beach Volleyball!

Quote:
Our names are: Tsarzi Ameroc & Kaldru
Pre-round Positions:
Tsarzi- 2
Kaldru- 3

The Sodapong took some thought and trickery, but the content of the contest itself was a bit too tedious and a bit too pointless. This though was much more active, more blood pumping. Tsarzi could get behind this. With all the hustle and bustle of the festival, some activity is what she craved.

She nodded to her teammate, another kid.

"Tsarzi," she introduced simply, though if the other would realize it wasn't her problem.

Taki-di

Taki-di rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Taki-di

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:33 pm
Beach Volleyball!

Quote:
Our names are: Tsarzi Ameroc & Kaldru
Pre-round Positions:
Tsarzi- 2
Kaldru- 3

Round 1 vs. NPCs
Bump!: 1- miss

Tsarzi started with the ball for the first round and served up. Seemed her aim was off though and she grimaced at the misdirection. Not a great start on her part, but nothing to do but be better next round.  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games