Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply one on one rps
Invader Zim rp for Sinner and Anubis Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:17 pm
"Tell me what it is worth to you and i'll consider it Beasty." Zim countered he made sure that his species identify coudlnt' be figured out, again less chancce of beign torn apart. "Thi particular uint is high end and I have no intention on partign with it on small trade. If it's worht a good amoutn than we trade uamn." Though this wa harldy the first time they had been in a trading situaiton but that had bene onEarth and for entirly different reasons.
"Oh yes I forgot to menton the second part of my deal you and I tlak alone. Your friend can wait her while we speka in private." Like Irk he was making a buisness dla with them lookign on.
"And we're suppose to belive you'll let him live?" Sabine asked glaring at the Irken, she still owed him a lethal injury.
"Trust has nothing to dow with it. We hav ehistory yes but we'r boht fmailiar with this so ... no audiance."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:46 pm
Dib was quiet and thought over Zims request. He had wanted to come alone to start with but it seems no one thought he could handle zim on his own despite doing jest that for years. "Sabine its fine, iv been alone with him before and im still alive" he said since he did not find an issue with this at all. not to mention he could talk more freely with Zim that way as well. "you want me alone then lets go talk alone" he said getting up to fallow the Irken someplace more privet.
He wasent about to say what it was worth out in the open after all. everyone else might not like that he was alone with Zim but he was fine with it. Once they were alone and he made sure no one could over hear them he kept talking. "I need it to give someone a body, its part of the deal...he is currently our ship" he told Zim knowing that he would know he was talking about a Pak almost right away. "hes not part of the Armada ether, hes like you" he knew that Zim would also know what he ment by that as well. "So what do you want for it"

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:57 pm
Zim still didn't remove the helmet but dib would have known him logn enough to guess at his reaction. "Like me huh." He said quitly though it came out like a growl with a hissing one.
"If ou've been here for so many years Dib you know "m somewat number one most hated by the Tallest. But why that is an issus isn't fo rhere ... or anywhere really." His midn wandered to many other tings than came back again, it had been doign that a lot. "Tis isn't a downlaod back up personality your delaing with Dib if what you told is true and I dobut you'd lie aobut this. A personality that survives a deacivated Pak for that long isn't a bakc up it's the real thing and it's pretty high tech to b honest if it's managed to sustain itself in near terminated statis."
He paced the small room they were debating what he coudl get and really he needed hte Unit gone and way but not for free. "Information for free bcuase we are so well aquinted iwht one another the Assassin unit is capable of reanimating itslef evne when dmaged or considered desotryed the more damange the long the ranimation takes. But it alwasy occurs also they are progrmaed to deleted ersonality form Dfects. Your little friend goes in tere he may nto come out ... I"m assumng you know this yes?"
An annoying relaity cmae ot him than Dib was taller than him. That had been the case befre yes but know he had to crane his neck upward if he wasnted to look him in the eye if tey were close. The human was a good head at least aller than himwhcih made Zim have a burning flam of laohting come apon him/
But he needed this trade.
"All your nforamtion onthe Aada andit's movments no matter how small."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:13 pm
Dib knew the risk yes and he knew that there was a chance that this wouldent work, we was willing to take it. "I know that and he knows that, said not to worry about the deletion thing" in all honesty Dib was worried but he would trust this Pak. it seems odd considering he didnt even know his name but he felt like so far he hasent done anything to hurt them so why not take him at his word.
Though the fact that he had to look down at Zim now was a little satasfying, more because he did know with Irkens Hight ment power, even though it didnt count with humans he was still a little happy about it. He pulled a file out and held it out "this is everything iv managed to dig up, with my friends help. movements what plans they have for certian planets and whare there next shipment of suplises is comeing from" it didnt seem like a lot but that was more than most could get on the Armada in a lifetime and he got it in a few weeks so he was sure Zim would like this.
"And this wont mean anything to you, But i dont think being a defect is that bad" he said handing the disk over to Zim "from one defect to another" He wasent Irken no but he was an outcast amugest humans and unwanted and thought of as something that should be ignored or gatten rid of, Zim had seen that so he would atleast understand whare he was comeing from. He wasent comparing himself to Irkens at all, they were both unwanted by there races so there was something they shaired with that atleast.

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:21 pm
Zim had to hold back the rant that was burnn to come out, but that would atttract atneiton to what he couldnt at resnet afford. It took a long time, a veyr long time and even more pain and blood on hsi part to come ot terms iwth what he was. Somehow deep down maybe he knew formt he beginning he was differen and wrong and just so ******** up that his won race deamed him themost dangeorus thing to tem.
Now though he relaishe din that.
hmans though had os many veriables in personality there were really no hoenst defects in them. they were just unviersally annoying in general.
In truth he was rather miffed about this new ... personality tat Dib had cozed up to. Dib by all defeintions belonged o him is rival his enimy .. no one elses. He had a storng desire to rig a bomb to the unit jsut to blow up the perosnality once it got in.. and also kill Dib.
But han he coudlnt see it .. problems with that there was.
"If you don't knw this personality why help it at all? Youd be better deleting it." He grumbled taking the disk and storing it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:50 pm
"One im not going to delite him because he's helped me get info for you" Dib said crossing his arms over his chest, "and hes my friend...granted i dont know his name but he has helped me figure some of the stuff i got when you were inside my head" even if it was jest a fraction it was a lit better than nothing he had before. Looking on his own was heard since Irkens didnt share anything with any other race.
To Dib that ment that it was worth helping him in anyway he could. "besides the more allies the better right" even though him and Zim were rivels and enamys the did both want the Armada to be taken down, granted Dib wasent sure in what way Zim wanted it but for the time being he didnt see a point in stoping that. though fighting was still always on the table because he didnt think he could ever stop fighting Zim.
"Is there anything else you wanted or jest the Info cause if thats it i would like to get the Paks personalty out of the ship as soon as i can"

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:11 pm
Te fact he was being passed up so readily sparke an anger in him, a different anger but he suprisessed just barley.Dib being so eager to run off and aide this new one, whoever it was irked him to no end. but as the boy said they had matters that needed t be adressed.
"sad to see you settlign for a lesser modle Dib. Asumed you had better standards but... you've proven me wrong before." he wans't sure what cause dhim to spark in this moment of near blidnign possessivness but there it was. Also he caught ont o Dib'a acitns with the other human . that oen would die to.
Painfully.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:21 pm
Dib couldent help but smirk a little "A-are you jelcise Zim" he stated more than asked because it really did sound like that. "Dont worry your the only Irken ill ever see as my rivel" He couldent help but like this a little though, he didnt think that anything like this could happen. But Zim was the only Irken he will ever seek out he knew that. He didnt know why, but he knew that he was the only one that did ever show him some respect.
That didnt mean that he wasent going to enjoy this a lot knowing the fact that Zim seemed Jeslice of this other Irken. "Normaly i would fight with you but seeing as theres so many others jest out side i dont think that would be wise" he didnt want anyone knowing that Zim was an Irken knowing what would happen to him. "So ill kick you a** next time hows that sound"

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:28 pm
Back on Normandy

"Do I really need to say how bad of an idea this is?" Sabine asked.
"No not really." Dwinky shrugged sne this was happening regarldess of how ty felt about it.
"Lets just get this over with. I'd liek my ship Irken free if that's alright." Hera said tting the computer ready.
"Belive me te feeling is mutal this body will serve well enough for now." Yes the assassin model was just what he hoped for. He'd need to run a full dianotic once inside to see how mcu of it's fucnitons were left but no matter.. it was perfect. "Shall we begin? Yes? Good!"
The tansfering of the data was flash of data and numbers and while the Pak had been connected ot the body it gave a spasim as the suddne invasion. While deactied the unti was curled up in a ball the contorted itself tghtly, menat for fast travle and hiding. As life claimed it it slowly began unfolding. Its long limbs and sharp razor like claws reached and gropped the air. The legs came next long and slender and claws as well the boy lean and sleek with a skin like texture that seamed to glitsne like water.
Reflectiona dncamalfuage.
The optics fianlly came onlien with a shar glwo of purple. For a moemtn it stared at them all unervingly than flexed it's hand as if testing it.
"It'll do." It spke fianly.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:37 pm
Dib smiled exicted that it had worked and that the personalty dident get delited, that would have been really bad and he would feel horrabul if it had turned out like that. "and everyone was worried for notthing everything worked out" he said well he thought it did anyway, the Irken was no longer in the ship so that ment that everything was good.
We never would have been in this situation if you never put it in the normady in the first place Dib" Rese hissed out at Dib what was true but well the Irken was out and that is what was important. Though now it was one of the most powerful drons the Armada uses so there was that to worry about now as well.
Dib honestly was to exicted to care right now what anyone said. He was hyped up since seeing Zim always seemed to do that to him. "Hey i was good this time and didnt even throw a punch at Zim....and that was really heard"

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:46 pm
"I wold imagen but seeing as how I do recall we mad ean arrangemnt." It begane.
"Which we honored." Sabine pointed out.
"yes you did and if I recall I have done so with mine, a rare trait in my race I"m sure you cna all agree but desperate times call for desperate messures. however as pridfl as I am this levle I am loath to admit of generaosity I am . forced t repay. belive me most would simly kill you and leave but as I am feelign strngly sentimelt ont his becuase of the humans trus tin me. I am willng to stya soly on medicle purpsoes until such a time as I feel best to leave. Presnelty no where to go."
"You want to be our docotr?" Hera asked nto sure if she had heard that riht.
"Short terms yes. I am highly sskilled nt hea rt and have been more than capable in schience therefore I think it's a win win for you."
Sabine considered carefully. "Than who are you?" She finally asked. "You talk to freely for an Invader, their miltirized ot he core. yu speka with to much authotrty to be a high rnaking assassing and very few actually seak medicl and science outside of warfare."
"All true and ?" It asked. Perhpes his cards ont he talbe now were good .. maybe.
"Yes Dib we all appreicate you not hitting your Irken boyfriend but did you sotp to think for a second ... who this is? He isn't a normal irken he's high up.. very high up."
"The Mondock is very clevel." It said after a few moemtn of strianed silance. "Your correct on all counts. yes I am a high rnking officer such as it is. And yes your ueshtons are valid so perpes beign open now givne our new circumstnaces is best. Simpley put I was one of two that lead us to fr years.Tw o to lead and Two to haringer the brining of deaht to our enimies..I am Talles tPruple and I thank you for givng me my chance for revenge."

-I am litelrlay fling iht urple's personaltiy he is amazing veyr fun to write.-  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:07 pm
This was not expected, sure Dib found the speech patterns odd but well Zim talked with athority as well so he jest never looked to much into it. though he could feel Rese glare on him and he couldent blame him for being mad. "One Zims not my boyfriend, and Two how can a tallest be here when there both on the Massive." He knew they were there it wasent hidden knollage that they were. Unless something happened a long time ago that he didnt know about. what would make sence.
"....would everyone stop looking at me like that. i know your mad but well we have a doctor now and someone who knows more than we could ever hople to about the Armadea" Dib said nervously and figured that it was the best corse of action. "besides if he wanted to kill us he would have by now." he said laughing nevously.
seeminly as if on que his mind came up with another question " theres two tallest. So is the one with red eyes like you and Zim as well or was it jest you" he thought that should be worth asking. after all he didnt find another pak on that ship so maybe it was that jest one was the defect.

-XD I almost want to think of a way to bring Red in so i can try my hand at him lol i know we cant but dreams you know lol -

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:13 pm
"That story sn't for you but i will say this. I am the origonal and the one you have all come ot know was my prepalcment in many ways. As for your quehston Dib ask me again and though I am the less vioent of the tow I will flay ou lviing and making your regenerative powers work agaisnt you. Think on that." The tone was like ice on frozen metal.
"No you just invited the Tllest onto our ship no big dela he says!" abien hissed not sure who she wanted ot punch int he face more, boht were good otpions in truth.
"My offer stands at presnet I am .. lakcing int he abilty and resources ot procede however I am willign to toelrate you all if you are willing to toelrate me. If anythign maybe you should ask if you cna toelrate Dib I mena he was the one that woke up and gave me the boyd and .. yeah ask yoruslef that."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:29 am
-week later-

Soly for the fact that they despretly did need someone that had any kind of medical training, and more because od distrust and not wanting to set an Irken claming to be a tallest in an assissans body lose, and Dib vouching even thought that did very little they had now an Irken in an assissan drown on there ship.
Dib wasent to suprised when Sabine ebnded up being a lot harsher in there fights and Hera and Rese would bearly say two words to him. So Dib was somewhat limated till they stopped being mad at him. well atleast Dwicky and Purple talked to him. Granted he was the only one that seemed to want to talk to Purple at any given time but he was more or less used to this kind of treatment. Well he coldent complane he did bring this onto himself.
And after a intence round with Sabine, and a round in bed with Dwicky Dib started up at the celing "you think im crazy still right" he asked the other human. honestly who wouldent considering who he brought onto there ship.

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:55 am
"Didnt say that." Dwinky said relaxing and smoking a cigerate. Yes everything in the file bakc onEarht ahd suggested a lot of anti social and supressed tendancies but did that catorgize him as insane? no just very lonely.
This though was a bit different.
"Don't agree with it but cna't undue it." He shruge he noticed a nasty bite on his shoulder that Dib gave him. It was bleeding lighlty but it wns't going to kill him.
The kid had gottne a lot rougher of late and though Dwinky was always up for intense sex there were times it was getting near boderline abusive in his mind.
"I understnad you and Sabine have barley been talking." He said trying to change the topic.

one on one rps

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff