Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Mini Skulls Basket Contest [Archive] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  Gold!
View Results

Sharingan spud

Sparkling Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:50 pm
Plot Ideas
Username: Sharingan Spud
Plot Ideas:

1: Interaction with family: Zek tries hard to wrap his mind around why his father seems to refuse to let his siblings and him around there mother for long. During all this he also struggles to understand why he has his own "inappropriate" feelings towards his own family. He loves them dearly yet why dose he yearn to harm them when he doesn't get things he wants.

2: Death and blood: Ones first encounter with death can be traumatizing to a young one they say. So why is that for Zek it only made him want it more? It was meant to be a lesson on hunting and catching food for the young ones yet it turns into a very different type of lesson for zek.

3: Understanding ones self: Zek thinks it would be best to understand his own ways if he better got to know his mother and her "issues". He is now a bit older and not so little anymore so it shouldn't be dangerous to be around her, in fact it has been more hazardous for his family to hang around him lately.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:13 pm
I WROTE THIS FOR YOU!!!
Your response:

A little story/reminder rhyme they like to tell there children:

Remember this,
minds are fickle and can run askew.
Things may happen that are understood to few.
It's ok to let it wonder.
Even if it makes you fall or blunder.
Only one thing to keep in mind.
Come to us if you are in a bind.  

Sharingan spud

Sparkling Genius

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:56 pm
Updated
o3o o3o o3o cuuute  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:15 pm
/huffs/ a little upset because I had this + rp prompt + plot stuff mostly typed out but my laptop blue screen'd and I lost it u o u so take 2 I suppose

One Ticket Please:
Username: Deejaye
Basket Name: Cyrus
Temper: Neurotic
Personality: After excessive observation of his mother, Cyrus has taken notice of her oddities. This has resulted in Cyrus becoming excessively stressed out and a bit paranoid; he always feels like he needs to scrutinize everyone because he's afraid that something might be out to get him, even if this isn't the case. He has a hard time making friends and is a little skittish, but if one is persistent enough, he'll more than likely latch on to them as some form of comfort and security.
Other: I. feel like his personality was a little different the first time I wrote it, so I'm sorry ;_; So basically, his personality description is not cemented yet, if that's ok with you !!  

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:23 pm
Plot Ideas
Plot Ideas:
1. Cyrus becomes increasingly aware of his mother's peculiar behavior. He decides to confront his dad about it to finally understand what makes her stand out compared to others. If Florian explains why, it might relieve some of Cyrus's anxiety, or at least let him be more empathetic.

2. Another idea I'm kind of toying around with is the idea that he becomes paranoid enough that he makes a new persona or even an imaginary friend that helps him cope/deal with himself? Sorta like, something that would embody courage and a more smug/cocky kinda guy. Would probably name the persona/imaginary friend Lionel. Mostly like this idea because I wanted to use the name Lionel since lion and kitten and YOU GET IT ??? ahhh i'm cheesy forgive me. . .

3. Another plot idea would essentially go along with the stuff I mentioned before in his personality. Basically, he'd find someone that'd become his friend and he'd latch onto them. At this point, they might be turned off and distance themself from Cyrus, resulting in him being like "waaah they were playing with my feelings ): they were out to get me and I let my guard down." Which would make it even harder for him to open up? dunno if I could be mean to him like that cries softly  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:37 pm
Prompt Response
Prompt Number: 1
Your response: Cyrus watched as his dad disappeared in a hurry to attend to his mother. As his siblings played hide-and-seek, slowly counting to ten, the small foal stood petrified where his dad left him, feeling more and more anxious. He knew something was off about his mother - he could sense it. And with the constant ushering away, his dad didn't do a very good job at concealing it either. He could feel himself getting physically sick as he worried more and more. It was only a matter of time until something bad happened, right?

Cyrus, you better hide!” he turned his head slowly at the sound of his name. What if his siblings were somehow in on it too? What if they were plotting with his mother to strike at him when he least expected it? Maybe he should just run and escape – get out of here as fast as he could! But what if that was part of the plan? To trick him into leaving so that he’d fall into some sort of trap?

Ready or not, here I come!” cried out his other sibling. The small foal did not hear the words however; he was off in his own little world, feeling himself spiral out of control as he could not help but be scared of everything around him. He, of course, yelped when his sibling playfully tackled him; they giggled happily, unaware of his paranoia. “Looks like you’re it now!” they said. Reality hit him and he realized he was being irrational, and moving to a tree to cover his vision, he was able to temporarily calm down. But as he slowly counted to ten, he could feel himself getting more and more nervous, worrying that something was going to get him when he opened his eyes.  

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:56 pm
I WROTE THIS FOR YOU!!!
Your response:
I'm sorry I'm not much of a poet, but here goes ;_; a little lullaby

Young one, close your eyes
And release those sad sighs
For now it is night
The stars are in sight
Don't gaze in the skies
Don't wait for the sunrise
Everything will be alright
Do not let yourself fright
So, young one, it is time to sleep
Good night, and don't peep  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:13 pm
I MADE THIS FOR YOU!
Username: deejaye
Your creation: haven't drawn in awhile so a lil rusty!

User Image

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:26 am
One Ticket Please:
Username: Chi Honda
Basket Name: Flitter
Temper: Glittery
Personality: Flitter is a little well jittery but not in a bad way, He is overly happy with all those around him. He will lend a helping hand where ever he is needed. Though on his flip side he is a jealous and depressed person. This person though is his shadow side. Its one that normally you won't see. It comes out when he is alone or thinks he is alone.
Other: This all may change in the future depending on how his life goes. though as for now this is him. The one thing that will always exist is his overly happy and positive side. no matter what it is like the light in the dark for him.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:01 am
I MADE THIS FOR YOU!
Username: Chi Honda
Your creation: (Sorry it's not too good. I tried. >< )
User Image

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:02 am
One Ticket Please:
Username: -[The Spoof]-
Basket Name: Oliver
Temper: Defiant
Personality: As a foal he doesn't understand why he can't spend more time with his mother, so sneaks away to be with her anyway. When he gets caught he feels bad, but knows he will do it again every time because he values the relationship he has with her. Oliver has his own ideas about the world and doesn't take kindly to others input.
Other: As an adult I could see this translating to him being very stubborn, which could get him into trouble from time to time.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:45 am
Prompt Response
Prompt Number: #2
Your response:

Zek was getting impatient waiting for his mothers return. She had said she was going to get a surprise for him for there birthday. She had been gone for a while now and Zek just wanted his present already. His thoughts began to wonder as he tried to think of what she might bring back for them. Then he thought about if he even actually wanted to share it. Would he get his own present or be forced to share one with his siblings? As these thoughts filled his mind his mothers silhouette came over the hill and Zek got excited.

Slowly she approached the young foal and dropped a dead mouse before him. He stared for a little while unsure what to do. The shrieks from his other siblings told him the sharing thing would not be an issue now. Slowly a smile formed on his face then and his eyes glazed over a little before returning to normal. This was better then anything he could of thought of getting. Slowly he nudged it with his nose taking in the smell of death that came with it.

He then looked up toward kitten and grinned at her. "It's mine to keep?" He asked her as he nudged it with his hoof. Kitten nodded to him and Zek lit up. Slowly and carefully he picked it up with his mouth and carried it toward there sleeping place. He had plans to keep this because oddly he enjoyed the smell it gave off. Of course he would have to hid it from the others if he wanted to keep it for long.  

Sharingan spud

Sparkling Genius

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:49 pm
One Ticket Please:
Username: o-Elixir-o
Basket Name: Oberon
Temper: Diva
Personality: Oberon likes to be in the spotlight in anything and is easily the jealous type when not getting it. He does a lot of speaking without thinking and is quite the nasty little gossiper. He enjoys fashion and giving his advice even though it might not be wanted.
Other:Lovely pair! <3  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:50 pm
I am a Mini Newbie!!!
Username:o-Elixir-o  

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:57 pm
Plot Ideas
Username: o-Elixir-o
Plot Ideas:

1. [Meeting Kitten]

Much is hush hush when it comes to his mother and he's about to learn why that is...

2. [Fashion Police]

Poor unexpected soquili is violating the law of fashion and it's up to Oberon to put a stop to it.

3.[Dating Advice]

Brother/Sister is in love and Oberon finds their love interest not to be all that worthy. So he just has to stick his nose in it and give them a piece of his advice even if they do not want it.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff