Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ESCAPE] Main Floor - CONCLUSION p.11! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Escaped

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:00 pm
"One of the boils downstairs made a deal with me. He made good on his end, and so I made good on mine. He has the keys needed to get out." The boil started rather conversationally, scratching the Fracs behind an ear. "So, if you don't find it before then, it's mine, no matter how much you whine about it, Sister." The word was thick with sarcastic amusement, as if this whole thing was one big joke.

"So." He mused, setting the Fracs down again; the critter skittered off, leaving the tall boil to walk in a wide semi-circle around Gene. "What's your next move? Sit and chat, or try to get one of the last two keys?"

carhop cavalier

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:20 pm
The ghoul crossed her arms and continued to glare at Parker, even as the Fracs scampered off elsewhere and as he dripped sarcasm at her. She knew who he was - and she now knew who she was...for the most part.

"You wouldn't let your dear sister die on you, would you Parker? Daddies wouldn't like that, you know." Her own sarcastic drawl boomed through her voice as she stood her ground, hands curling into fists under her arms. "I know where our stuff is hidden, and where that key more than likely is. I've already reached in the hole, though. Someone else tried reaching in twice, and your little pet attacked her."

At this point, she hefted the ax back onto her shoulders, raising an eyebrow. "I could just destroy your sofa."

the escaped

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

The Escaped

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:37 pm
Carhop Cavalier

"It's cute how you think that'll save you. Even if you were Jenny, it wouldn't change anything; you're still going to die, with or without that unremarkable, common plushie." He chuckled behind his mask, shaking his head. "Go ahead, break it if that'll make you feel better~" He waved a hand in dismissal. "It's clearly worth the lives of the remaining ten of you."  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 8:15 am
[ HALLWAY ]

There had been a time earlier in this harrowing experience when Brenley had been, not eager exactly, but determined to explore the main floor. He hadn't bothered with the lobby. Though it was labeled clearly enough on the map, one glance down the hall revealed that trying to leave that way would have been a waste of time without a key.

That was no longer a problem.

The boil stood in front of the door in his improvised attire, hesitant now that he was so close to escaping. This could all still turn out to be a horrible trap, but even if it wasn't, the fact still remained that they were on an island and between the water and the nearest pumpkin patch there was an expanse of forest filled with obstacles and creatures that would probably like nothing better than to murder him. Even so, he had to try. Maybe there was still some way to save the ones who had died. The one he had killed.

Bren fitted his lobby key into the lock and turned it.

HP: 32/40
Inventory: main floor map, broken chair leg, flashlight, five hospital gowns, lobby key, exit key, mental trauma

The Escaped

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

The Escaped

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 8:55 am
Smerdle
Bren fitted his lobby key into the lock and turned it.

You use a lot of force to turn the key...
...and the door is even harder to shove open. You realize then, with no small amount of terror, that it was made with the actual purpose of being difficult to open. Someone - or something - wanted to keep you in here. The first thing that hits you is the cold. This room is beyond freezing, and nothing you do seems to warm you up.

Then, you notice the doors. There are four of them, as promised. They stand there, locked and solid-looking. Above the doors you see something written in thick, dripping red paint:

FULLY WISE FOUR

And there, between you and the doors, sits the gas-mask wearing Fracs.

Quote:

Your freedom awaits!

This room is an Open Investigation room! This means you are free to look around or talk to the Fracs, but any investigative actions need to be posted in [ BOLD RED ]!

Please also put the following code at the top of your post while you post this room:

[size=15][ [b]THE LOBBY[/b] ][/size]

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 9:01 am
A loud screech fills the air - It's the PA system once more.

Like last time, a squeaking, familiar voice fills the air, but something about this announcement feels a little...pre-recorded.

"GOOD MORNING! Someone has opened the Lobby Doors!" The voice was cheerful, as if it was delighted that it was open. When it spoke next, it was a darker tone, one that hadn't yet been heard from the gas-mask wearing minipet. "-Are you sure you can trust them with your life?"

The Escaped

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 11:29 am
[ LOBBY ]

It took him a few moments to find where the lobby was, Llyr racing down along the corridors, the pole pruner held tightly in his hand. Every few minutes he'd reach up, touch the brightly colored feathers tucked behind his ear to make sure they were still there and still safe, and then he'd turn down another hallway and find himself in the wrong room.

It was rather frustrating, but eventually he made it, his heart clambering in his chest.

"Stop," he said breathlessly, and he only vaguely recognized the figure; a blonde haired boil whom Llyr thought had introduced himself as Bren, or Bran, or Ben, or something to that effect. Llyr's hair had come loose from its makeshift braid and was now tumbling down his back again in dark waves. He stepped slowly into the room, glancing around warily.

"Wait," he said. "You can't leave. Not yet."

----------------------------------------

Inventory: x1 NOPE key, x1 pole pruner, x1 Pachua feathers
HP: 23 / 30

Smerdle

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 12:14 pm
[ LOBBY ]

As soon as he had managed to force the door open, Bren began to shiver. He hadn't exactly thought their prison was warm, but compared to its lobby, the building itself had been a sauna.

With his arms clasped to his chest, the boil began to look around, noticing the paint soon after he'd taken in the locked doors. "Fully Wise Four," he muttered to himself, adding, "Nope," and "To Mind's Truth," shortly after.

He frowned at the Fracs, and was about to ask it what all of this meant when another boil burst through the open door. Disturbingly enough, it was the one he had considered... eating... back behind the black door. Brenley did stop, though it was more due to shock than the demon's command.

"Do you need something?" he asked, the chattering of his teeth partially hiding his nerves. Until he knew whether or not anyone had figured out what he had done, he would try to remain as seemingly normal as possible.

Inventory: main floor map, broken chair leg, flashlight, five hospital gowns, lobby key, exit key, a face full o' lies

kuroopu

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 1:20 pm
[ LOBBY ]

It was cold in the lobby, but Llyr had never minded the cold (water was cold sometimes), and he stood there breathlessly, his hair draping over his shoulders to give him some warmth. He touched his head again - the feathers were still there - and gave the boil a vague sort of look.

"Are you leaving?" he said. "You can't leave yet, we haven't saved everyone."

Smerdle

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 8:57 pm
[ LOBBY ]

I don't care about anyone else.

It would be impolite to say it out loud. That didn't mean that Brenley wasn't absolutely certain, in that moment, that it was the truth. He couldn't die. Not yet. He still had so much to do. Getting out alive was far more important than the eleven people he would leave behind.

He glanced at the feathers behind the other boil's ear. Ten. The ten people he would leave behind.

"I'm going to leave, yes. I'll bring somebody back to help get the rest of you out." Bren swallowed, his stomach turning. Yes, he had accepted the Fracs' offer. Yes, he had voluntarily sedated Pachua. But he hadn't consciously killed the boil. That had to count for something. And he did care about a couple of people. He never would have killed them, no matter what the cost.

He shook his head. This was ridiculous. He didn't want to think about any of it. "I have to go."

Inventory: main floor map, broken chair leg, flashlight, five hospital gowns, lobby key, exit key, shame

kuroopu

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 9:03 pm
[ LOBBY ]

There was something strange in his eyes. Something off, though Llyr could not quite tell what it was. He was not as intelligent as perhaps Marzena was, or as quick as Pachua was; but still, he felt strangely unnerved, his wary expression showing on his face.

"I don't believe you," said Llyr, and he sounded hurt, taking a step towards the other boil. "You don't look like you want to come back here. You shouldn't go alone; why are you going alone? You can't go by yourself."

He shook his head; his fingers stretched out, caught the front of Bren's shirt.

"Are you really coming back?"

Smerdle

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 9:50 am
[ LOBBY ]

Both hands rose to meet Llyr's, but once they were there, all they did was lightly push at the other boil's before falling away.

"No. I don't want to come back here. I probably won't. But I will send someone. Several someones." For a moment, he wasn't sure if he was really even lying anymore, but then he thought of Pachua once more and he knew he had to be. If he did choose to tell anyone about this place and they got here quickly enough, what would they do to him when they learned what he had done? "I don't think they'll be able to help that one ghoul with the..." He gestured at his chest where the second spike had pierced Amphi. "...but everyone else will be fine." He couldn't meet Llyr's eyes as he spoke, his gaze lingering on the nearby Fracs instead. All it would take was one word from the creature to ruin everything.

Inventory: main floor map, broken chair leg, flashlight, five hospital gowns, lobby key, exit key, paranoia

kuroopu

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 6 Total: 16 (2-20)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 10:45 am
"Ten? There were eleven others, after what you did to Amphi." Gene shot Parker a confused look that also bellied a mighty rage. Amphi, the poor ghoul... She'd be okay. They'd gone through worse, and Parker surely didn't have a way to destroy FEAR.

The screech echoed into their room as well, and the announcement brought a stomach of mixed emotions. They were, hopefully, going to be saved. But, it could have been someone entirely selfish - she wanted to trust these creeple, yet she knew some of them were only concerned with their own prerogatives.

A deep sigh, and she decided to trust whoever had opened the lobby. She had a more pressing matter at hand.

"You're the unremarkable one, Parker." She breathed, hefting the ax head into one hand and glaring even harder at the deranged man, lips folding back to expose gums. "An unremarkable a** wipe that drove his fathers to a divorce, and caused his own sister's death." Hot tears began to well up, emotional threshold breached. She didn't know the full truth, and she realized Parker probably didn't care enough to have looked into it. "It's your fault I'm a ghost now, but I'm sure you wouldn't mind making the rest of us Ghosts too." She was trembling, the ax still knocking rhythmically against her palm. "Maybe I'll return the favor!" She cried out, lunging out with a war cry choked by tears.

the escaped

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 1:37 pm
[ LOBBY ]

Fear and shock swept through Llyr, and he swayed a little where he stood, his face paling. "No, no," said Llyr, and shook his head even as Bren pulled away from him, Llyr's fingers loosening enough that his shirt fell out of his grasp. Llyr's eyes were wide.

"You were going to go and leave us here? Leave Amphi here?" he said, sounding overwhelmingly sad. "No. No, you can't do that, you can't leave us - "

Without warning he seized the front of Brenley's shirt again and tried to drag him back away from the door, his other hand gripping the pole pruner.

"You cannot leave us here!"

Smerdle

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

The Escaped rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

The Escaped

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 7:48 pm
[ ROOM 103 ]

"Makes you wonder, doesn't it?" Parker's tone was enough to suggest a wicked grin in the face of the ghoul's obvious rage, hidden behind his mask. "Why there are only ten left - But I'll give you a hint, this time? I didn't do it. In fact, the one who is leaving, murdered someone else to get those keys." He let those words hang in the air for a moment, before adding: "Looks like you really do trust psychopaths, dear sister." He laughed then, as if this was the funniest thing in the word; the laugh only grew louder as she began to openly accuse him of sororicide.

He stopped laughing when she lunged at him, swinging away; the axe struck his arm hard, enough to break the skin and draw a long, deep line of blood.

His free hand pulled something from a pocket, and a moment later his own arm was swinging, and, using her close proximity to his adavantage, he stabbed something into her neck.

Quote:
Using the PARALYSING AGENT:

• Unless stolen, it is single use only - meaning that if it's used or broken, you can't use it again!
  • Target your victim by quoting them. In your post, include these instructions and roll a 1d6 and match your results:
    1: Somehow, the syringe breaks and the fluid escapes. It is now useless!
    2: Somehow, your opponent disarms you. The syringe is now in the hands of your target!
    3-6: You are successful! You inject your target with the syringe, and they go down like a tonne of bricks. If you choose to loot them, anything that was in their possession is now yours. I suggest you run before the effects wear off!
  • If the target now has the syringe: It's now in your possession. You may now attempt to use it however you will. If you choose to use it on anyone, see the instructions above.
  • IF YOU ARE KNOCKED OUT - You wake up a post later, fully aware of what just happened and who did it to you (if it was a surprise attack, assume the Fracs came by to let you know what happened). If you were looted, you now have no items. Sorry! You can get your revenge if you'd like - actually, the Fracs approves of it!

He stepped back as the ghoul hit the ground, wide awake but paralyzed, with the empty syringe still sticking out of her neck.

"Did you know~ The mind strives to create memories where there are none? It fills in the gaps with what seems like the most logical sequences under the circumstances." When he moved next, it was to crouch beside her prone form. "It's brilliant, the way it connects otherwise coincidental happenings and believes them real."

"You're a pathetic little ghoul." Parker crooned out softly, reaching out to brush some strands of hair from her face, tucking them almost lovingly behind her ear. "With your simple, broken little mind." He leaned in a little closer, cold radiating from the expressionless mask. As he spoke, his voice came out in a dark, secretive whisper:

"You are going to die here, Gene, for real this time...and there will be nobody who will mourn you~"

Then, he stood, and turned to leave the room - but this time, he closed the door to room 103 behind him - the heavy metal screeched as it slid against the ground - and locked it from the outside with an audible click.

carhop cavalier

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces