Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Romance is in the air((need role players)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:19 am
PopCandy22

roak said i am going into hiding so are you lets go. roak looked at the ticking clock piece that kyuu gave him and he started to cry
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.pg[/img]

Don't cry..she'll be back o-ok? Yui said as she stood on his back, jumped off and began to stand on air. She walked over to his face and wiped his tears away I don't want to cause you any trouble Roak..hiding me is like..hiding me from the law. I don't want you in danger.. she added as she looked out towards the city and searched for any other vampires lurking around.

Kise no Shribe

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

Moonlinkjester34

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:45 am
PopCandy22

roak looked at yui and turn back to normal and floating in the air and said if you don't want me to hide you want else can a friend do.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:53 am
User Image

After a while the siblings finally had emerged again, they came out from the same dark alley way as the two were injured all over the place making them pant as Reizo leaned against the wall again and Kyuu sat on the ground from exhaustion That was....that was close.....I guess...I'm happy you gave it to him.....if not then you would've been dead by now... The clock work that Roak had already was damaged with little breaks in it and pieces falling off as Kyuu clutched her chest whilst breathing heavily making Reizo kneel down next to her as he held her shoulders Don't...your body is too worn out with the help of Reizo the female was able to stand up though the male flung her arm over his shoulder as he proceeded to put her weight more on his side so she could walk more easily I'm...scared...I didn't think that the Jokers would find us...so quickly..brother....he nearly broke yours... as she said that tears were flowing out of the female's eyes I thought I would lose you...don't scare me like that again! She yelled at the male as they carried on walking through the streets though quite slowly because of their damaged bodies I'm not afraid of death....and neither are you, but you know I won't let you lose someone important...so let's go see where your dragon friend went off to he told her with a calm and kind voice as they started looking around whilst walking, up and down and everywhere to try and find Roak.

PopCandy22

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

Kise no Shirube

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:03 am

Yui blushed and looked down, she noticed the bunnies were walking away probably looking for Roak You're friends are looking for you in that alley on second and fifth street..I can wait up here while you talk to them. Yui said as the sun faded and her eyes, and body began to changed into a more lustful yet elegant vampire. T..thank you for helping me t-today though..

Kise no Shribe

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

Moonlinkjester34

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:06 am
Kise no Shirube

roak left yui to herself and went to the back to the school where it all started. finally back here. roak took the clock piece and put it on a chain and put it around his neck and put it under his shirt and walked into the class room and sat down and he felt a presence nothing to alerting.
User Image  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:09 am
PopCandy22

roak looked at her from the school window and told her telepathically tell them i am at the school
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:15 am
User Image

Reizo was able to see the Roak and Yui from the distance though saw the male go somewhere else, where was he going? Could it be...he returned to school? as he was in thought he felt Kyuu slipping from his grip as he quickly held her up again Come on Kyuu...this is no time for sleeping you hear me?! He snapped at her as he then used his last bits of strength to drag himself and the female to the school, slowly and steadily as he tried to make sure he wasn't going too fast for the female around him, he smiled brightly as he was in front of the school as he looked at Kyuu and they both had a faint smile on their face Come on...a little more he said to her as an encouragement as the female nodded her head, the two dragging their heavy bodies to the classroom. The two opened the door as they stood in the door frame and both smiled at him We... made it... they said with their weak bodies as the two then both collapsed on the ground as they had used every ounce of their last strength at that moment to get to school.

PopCandy22

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

Kise no Shirube

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:21 am

With a snap of hee finger, Yui was infringe of the siblings and had her hands behind her back Roak will want to see you both at the schooplease..it seems importantl she said as her eyes began to boos brighter and her body starred to have the urge to drink blood. However; she kept calm until they left

Kise no Shribe

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

Moonlinkjester34

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:24 am
Kise no Shirube

roak saw them on the ground kyuu!!!! reizo!!!!! i need to take them to the infirmary. roak put both of them over his shoulders and carried them to the infirmary. when he got there he laid them on different beds and began to use dragon healing on kyuu and then reizo.
User Image  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:31 am
User Image

As the male was healing them, or trying to at least the wounds and scratches didn't heal, they didn't do a thing. Though slowly Reizo opened his eyes to see Roak and snickered lightly We....aren't people who can be healed....the wounds...can only heal with time... He told him as he had to keep taking deep breaths as he spoke as the pain in his body kept him from being able to move The clock work....Kyuu gave you...look at it...then you might understand he added because of the fact that the clock work had broken a little itself though carried on moving around and ticking the damage could clearly be seen, the male tried his best to move his head a little to the side ignoring the pain as he looked at Kyuu who was slowly regaining conciousness W-where....am I....why does my body hurt....R-reizo.....?! The female couldn't move an inch of her body as the male let out a relieved sigh at the fact she woke up Don't worry..we're safe now....Roak brought us to the infirmary the female started tearing up as she heard Reizo mention his name as she blinked rapidly R...roak...did...did he leave already...? She questioned the male as he just stood silent not only because he couldn't be bothered answering another stupid question, but because of the fact that it hurt to speak.

PopCandy22

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:37 am
Kise no Shirube

no i haven't left and what is this clock piece for any that i promise to protect. roak pulled the clock piece from under his shirt and showed it to them.
User Image  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:47 am
User Image

Kyuu's ears slightly twitched as she heard his voice and she smiled brightly So, you wanna tell him what it is? Or do I have to? silence struck the room as the two were more or less quietly debating themselves in their mind if they should tell them before Kyuu broke that silence That thing....that clock work....it's...my heart, we also call them clockhearts....when the clockheart of an owner is broken that person.....dies...they vanish, their bodies and everything only leaving a broken clock work behind... After she explained things turned silent again before Reizo spoke out The person chasing us....we call them Jokers, if a clockheart owner is chased by a joker it means they went against the rules and they come to break the clockheart or just kill the person, any damage to the person and the damage is transferred to the clockheart... The two then started to laugh a little, it was a painful laugh, it was painful that they had to live such a life, but they were happy to have made it out alive as the two both bore the same faint smile on their face.

PopCandy22

i-Saito_Hiraga-i

ѺutфfҪhances O.O.C

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:00 pm
Kise no Shirube

then i should let you know something my form is a biomech dragon it means i have i have organic robotic dragon dna in me but the problem is my heart could stand the dna so they gave me a heart similiar to this but much more advance he looked at the clock heart and then at kyuu and then at reizo.i should also tell you the people who created me are after me
User Image  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash