Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[ORP] Rise&Shine Spring Stock-Take! RESULTS p10! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Everything Must Go, often known as Blowout, loped excitedly towards the bustling hive of activity in the distance, Sold Separately at his heels, tongue lolling. Now that they could see it - actually see it, see the Kin moving around with bundles and bits held carefully in their mouths, it finally felt real. As if their dream could really come true.

"Look, bonny!" he cried, turning to his twin, "there it is, Act Now! To the signal!"

Tygress Dream
<3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:19 pm

"Scald, you're not scrubbing hard enough, scrub harder," Fell admonished, peering skeptically at mossy traces on the sunning rock,"run a little deeper in there, Sear - that's right, good girl." It was debatable whether his little team of mongeese and foxbuns, usually more gainfully employed as food preparers, but today having to do the menial work of thoroughly cleaning out the production facilities, could actually comprehend and respond to his very specific instructions, but whatever work they continued appeared to be satisfactory. And thus was the scene that Headlong led the newcomer into.

Fell was slightly annoyed at having his good work disturbed - Headlong ought to know that Rise was first of call with recruits - but nevertheless he smiled at the new buck, "Hello, so you're looking to join us? That's wonderful, Rise should be here shortly."

...To be honest, the buck was rather easy on the eye, which quelled his irritation considerably.

LOLLI qAq
Maxx D

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:47 pm
JUST DESSERTS!
Username: SilverShieldwolf
Name of Kin: Hits the Back (chocolate mousse)
Hits the Back is a rough and tumble go getter. He will get the food you need.
Applying for: Hunter
Relevant skills: He will bring down anything, especially the meats.
Entry: Time to restock and they were low on the meats. A quick glance around to see if anyone needed him before he went off to bring back his kill, Hits took off into the swamp. To impress upon Rise that he was the right buck for the company, Hits went out looking for the best kill there could be. He tracked down a large predator, not exactly sure what it was because it looked nothing like the cats or birds in the mountains. Using his skills he took it down, a few minor scratches to him, but that was normal for his way. The skin was still in prime condition when he got it back. "Will this work for us?"

JUST DESSERTS!
Username: SilverShieldwolf
Name of Kin: Fast Findings (Rainbow Cookie)
Fast Findings is always on the go to get everything delivered in a timely manner
Applying for: Delivery
Relevant skills: Brings the goods to the right area of the swamp most of the time. Delivering to the right kin all the time though. Not sure how that works, but he says he does it.
Entry: With restocking going on, Fast had nothing to do delivery wise. He shuffled around everyone else, seeing where he was needed the most and finding that it was being taken care of better than he could do. With a flop, Fast finally found what he could do...Help find those missing chickens! Leaping up he ran around the perimeter searching high and low for the feathers. He was probably making them fly away instead of coming to him.
Preference List: Chocolate Mousse, Rainbow Cookie  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:39 am
APPETISING ENTREES
Username: Scaramouche Fandango
Name of Kin: Smash-and-Mash
Smash-and-Mash is crushing your fruit like the dreams of her enemies.
Applying for: R&d innovation, plus whatever department has a hard time getting things (like clams or what have you) open
Relevant skills: Flattening fruit, squishing shellfish, being extremely enthusiastic about crushing new delicious things
Entry:
How the totoma had gotten a turtle shell full of a pungently-sweet practically-black liquid all the way to the stock-taking grounds was one of the swamp’s great unsolvable mysteries, but now that she’d gotten here, she wasn’t leaving without sharing it.

“It’s battle brew!” she said, carefully nudging the turtle shell towards the unfortunate recruiter. “Guaranteed to make you strong and hale, a warrior’s drink! It brings honor and strength! Practically a meal in a drink, it will invigorate you!” She didn’t say “or else,” but the implication was there. Whatever was in that shell, she was extremely proud of it. She carefully laid the shell at the recruiter’s hooves, then leaned in conspiratorially.

“The secret is in how it’s made. You are honorable creatures, providing food to others, and so I will share the secret with you!” she boomed, ensuring that anybody within earshot would learn the secret. “First, you must find the prune-plums! These are the strongest of plums, so strong that they share a name with the plums you can dry to take on your journey. You must then gather the prunes! Dozens of prunes! If you don’t start with these, it’s no good! Don’t even think for one moment that grapes are an acceptable substitute! Pick only the strongest, roundest, juiciest prunes. Do not allow them to dry out, oh no; they must remain vital and vigorous! Put them in the largest hollow shell you can find, or a stone with a good hollow in it. Anything that can hold water can hold this, the mightiest of thirst-quenchers! Fill it completely with your prunes. Then you CRUSH THEM.” She reared up on her hind legs and brought her hooves down with a mighty crash, demonstrating her crushing prowess and splashing the hapless recruiter with mud. “Once you have CRUSHED THEM, you may carefully pick out the skins and seeds and pulp of the prunes, for their vital essence is what’s in the shell. Or, if you are in a hurry, you may leave them in and drink around them!” She sniffed, almost… haughtily? “I, of course, have most carefully filtered out all impurities to offer the best battle brew to you, my new friends! And now you will drink, and when the day is done, you will never settle for mere water again!”
Preference List: Guac, Eggs

(Please let me know if prune juice doesn’t count as a complete dish, but it was just too funny to not do this!)

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:47 am
As soon as Fell was in sight nothing else existed. Whatever was a buck on a mission and the goal was literally right in front of him. Headlong received a blank glance and some barely audible two words of thanks before I Do What I Want allowed himself to look fully on the buck he was here to talk to.

His eyes, smile, and seemingly even his very hide brightened. It was wonderful that he wanted to join. "Wonderful," he repeated. It was such an honor to even be standing here and ... wait, did he say Rise would be there? Shortly? "Oh." He faltered. "I can't wait to show you what I can do."
All previous innuendo, bravado, and quick-switch charm was gone.

Maxx D
One day he'll realize just what Headlong thinks of their meeting here and he will get his revenge. xDD

Jun D
I am so sorry this is awkward and short. ; ;

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:31 pm
Maxx D

User ImageShe giggled at his polite, charming manner. "Good to meet you, Stirred. I look forward to working with the both of you." She put a hoof on her log. "Now, is there a safe place I can store this? I have two other logs I need to go bring in."

A ticket for the MAIN COURSE!
Preference List: PBJ  

Patmos of Endtimes
Crew

Benevolent Shade

11,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:42 pm
Jun D

It was real, truly actually real. They'd made it and it was... it was beautiful. Act Now had never been happier, running at the side of her brother, her partner in all things toward their future. "Indeed, onward dear brother! This may be a limited time offer not to miss." She tried not to let that fear get to her. What if they didn't have a place for them? Of course if the twins couldn't sell themselves as sales-kin they didn't have any business being sales-kin in the first place and that was such an absurdity it erased her worries.

She slowed and took in all the busy kin and wondered just who they needed to speak to. Normally she was all about leading the way but she was overwhelmed by the number of kin. They'd never been around more than their family at one time. The words that normally would be tumbling from her mouth seemed to stick in her throat. This wouldn't do... it wouldn't do at all.
"We need to speak to the leader of this fine operation I think? Oh captain, our captain... Which do you think, dear brother?"

Preference List: pbj, taco

I'm a Springtime Ray of Sunshine!
Username: Tygress Dream
Kin: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Journal Link: no post for her yet, I'm horribly behind
Applying for: relations
Relevant skills: A fast talker seemingly born with the knowledge and NEED to sell, sell, sell. With her brother she can convince a client that they could not possibly live without the promised product, even if they may have lost track of just what the product was along the way. The twins were having a bit of trouble finding products on their own, so hearing about Rise and Co was like hearing about their own personal paradise.
[ Act Now is an energetic, cheerful, saleskin extraordinaire, working best as a team with her twin Everything Must Go.

A ticket for the MANTIS PARTY!
Preference List: 1, 2, 4, 3, 5

DEFROGGER!
[ preference list - 1, 2 ]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:14 am
Jun D
Scaramouche Fandango

"Succulent plants and fruits and squishy and crunchy insects," he informed unhelpfully but brightened at the topic then sighed dramatically again.
"Sometimes with food they come running, even - well, waddling and flapping, they're a bit fat for running. But oh!" Then what the stranger said finally struck him, cutting through the depression and nostalgia.
"Good idea!" His head bobbed around as he picked a suitable offering before ceremoniously placing a mango between the three of them and stomped half of it flat.
With satisfaction, he tucked his hooves under him and waited, head lowered presumably at chicken eye level.  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:15 am
SilverShieldwolf

"Darling," Fade almost chided, looking solemn, "what do you think?"
before giggling in her somewhat disturbed and effusive manner, "of course we do! You think it'll be better with berries?"

She trotted off to rummage in a pile of fruits before emerging with a succulent branch of red berries, clustered and glistening wetly. "I don't know their name."
Fade admitted. "I just call them delicious."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:17 am
Patmos of Endtimes

"Two more? Brilliant. You really were just waiting to join already!" A laugh, and he turned his head to indicate direction.
"See that big rock with the overhang? That's where we usually are. Just roll your logs right under - I hope the shade is good."  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:19 am

Headlong scuttled to his other important uncle and nodded apologetically at Killing Moon and the doe present, then looked up at Rise.
"There was a buck, I found him outside, he wanted to join us." So specific. Headlong tried again. "He asked for Uncle Fell first so we went to him first. Thought I should inform you."

Rise had long passed his awkward stage and excused himself gracefully from the others - it was no matter now that his son had arrived.
He started a casual walk with Headlong. "To Fell? That's strange. I suppose he has his reasons."
Perhaps he'd seen him before, or wanted to know more about R&D. He was a little surprised, but not (yet) annoyed. Rise could think of many reasons to talk to Fell.

Ruriska
Just letting the two of you know that Rise is leaving!
Amorpheous

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:45 am
Maxx D

User Image"Shade is perfect," she chirped, rolling her log over. She paused halfway there and looked over her shoulder at Stirred. "Thank you so much!"

Preference List: PBJ  

Patmos of Endtimes
Crew

Benevolent Shade

11,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:07 pm

"Yes," Fell smiled again, though slightly less surely than before - the way the buck looked at him seemed a little strange, "but you can start by telling me your name."

LOLLI qAq
As you can see I THRIVE ON AWKWARD AND SHORT
Maxx D
get here already what's taking Rise so long geez

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:09 pm
Username: The Cake Mage of Sheep
Journal Link: Journal
Applying for: supplier
Relevant skills: Gardening, gathering, hunting and fishing
Sorrel is calm and pretty obsessive about planning things out, and sticking to the plan.

Username: The Cake Mage of Sheep
Journal Link: Journal
Applying for: supplier, delivery
Relevant skills: Gathering, hunting, fishing, good sense of direction and memory
Grinning Spectre is completely nuts, he sees and hears things.

((Took me long enough to get this in.))  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

ashes to the wind

Salty Human

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:03 pm
Username: ashes to the wind
Journal Link: Clicky!
Applying for: Delivery
Relevant skills: Traveling long distances! You bet it'll get there!.... Eventually. If he has a job to do, you bet he'll get it done.
Sun Ripe is easygoing, as long as he has a place to sleep and something to eat, he is content.

Username: ashes to the wind
Journal Link: Here~
Applying for: relations
Relevant skills: The art of conversation. Now if you could just get her to shut up...
Peppermint is a ball of energy who loves to mess around.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff