Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Artificial Children [CLOSED!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CydroidBlues

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:54 am
User Image
Jack walked back to the class where Rinnosuke was, and peaked his head through the class, to see what was going on.
Seeing rinnosuke handling the situation well, as he always did, he turned his attention away, continuing to walk down the hallway and saw Alice and Maria, in one of the classes. he figured that Alice was doing something that needed no interruptions so he kept walking around the halls.
"Might as well explore a little, but i know these halls well.."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxSora Mori

Whispers
in the d a r k. . .

Sora glanced up at him and stood up in panic. The doll was. . . was floating! Her eyes were wild with fear and, with her back pushed against the wall, Sora inched away. When the doll talked, however, Sora stopped. It - Shanghai was it? - was trying to be a friend? Sora paused, pondering. She glanced over at guy, Rinnosuke, and wondered if he was nice. He seemed kind but. . . there's something behind his eyes. Something almost evil. So many thoughts raced through her head until she heard the panicked cry of Shanghai. She glanced over to see her falling. Sora reached over quickly and caught her. Sora held her arm's length away and glanced shyly at Rinnosuke.

Failure. . . F a i l u r e. . .

Yaneza-kun

Yume no Shirube

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:14 am
Holo Claudia Fox

-James D McTavish-

Ultimate Holly

Yume no Shirube

The Nekomimi

Teh_unforgiven_marshmello

((So confuzzled.... @.@))

Morichika, Rinnosuke

Creator's Protector

"While the enemies of the Creator still draw breath..."

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Rinnosuke stood up slowly as to not further startle the white-haired girl, but when she stopped after Shanghai made communication with her, Rinnosuke smiled. When she glanced over at him, he began racking his memory for any possible integrated memory of this girl. He matched her characteristics with the people in his mini-database, but she didn't pop out anywhere? Perhaps she's human? Rinnosuke could sense she's not a normal human. What could she be? How come she's not in his memories if she was an Artificial Child? Rinnosuke appeared to be blanking out when he tapped into the older section of his memories. Again, he ran a search with her characteristics in his memory bank, and there was no result. Usually, he'd have some sort of suggestion which part of his memory the person he's searching for would be located in, but this time, there's only two words. Two glaring words. A section of Rinnosuke's memory that he did not want to open. Failed Children.

Immediately, Rinnosuke felt a pang of sadness. He knew none of the individuals listed in the Failed Children section, but the girl in front of him was definitely in it. Rinnosuke snapped back into his senses and noticed that Sora had caught Shanghai and that she was looking at him. Wow. He must've looked like a complete weirdo after his little search. Rinnosuke composed the best smile he could and put a hand on Sora's shoulder.

"See? We won't hurt you." he said.

"...there can be no peace."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:56 pm
xxxxxxSora Mori

Whispers
in the d a r k. . .

Sora watched Rinnosuke carefully, not quite sure if she should completely trust him or not. Shanghai, on the other hand, seemed almost harmless. Still holding the doll at arm's length, Sora stepped sideways, only to freeze when Rinnosuke touched her. When he said that they wouldn't hurt her, Sora almost snapped, "Yeah, but you could." She stayed silent though, mostly because she was afraid that Rinnosuke might know about the Failed Artificial Children, and he might know that she was the one that escaped.

As Sora pondered what she should do, that thought crossed her mind. She could possibly talk to Rinnoskue. . . tell him her name and such. What happens if she glitches though? Then he'll know for sure. Sora sighed and glanced over at him. He seemed kind enough. . . but. . .

Yaneza-kun

Yume no Shirube

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:52 pm
Holo Claudia Fox

-James D McTavish-

Ultimate Holly

Yume no Shirube

The Nekomimi

Morichika, Rinnosuke

Creator's Protector

User Image

Rinnosuke smiled at the girl, gently holding the wrist of the arm that held Shanghai, and he carefully pushed it closer to the girl's body. "She and I wouldn't dare hurt anyone who did no wrong to us." Rinnosuke said, then held the girl's hand, as a brother would hold his younger sibling's hand when crossing the street. "Tell me your name." he requested.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:05 pm
xxxxxxSora Mori

Whispers
in the d a r k. . .

Sora calmly held onto Shanghai and didn't pull away when Rinnosuke took her wrist. He could be a great friend, and he possibly could help her with the other girls that called her Glitch. Her lips curved upward ever so slightly. Sora held the doll close to her yet she made sure Shanghai wasn't touching her. In time, possibly, Sora would come to hold the doll close, but, for now, it was time to be safe.

Sora didn't not flinch nor pull away when Rinnosuke took her hand. She did close her eyes for a few seconds when he asked her to tell him her name. Sora did not want to, yet it seemed perfectly fine if she did so. Sighing softly, Sora looked Rinnosuke in the eyes. "My. . ." her voice trailed off by her own will, not because of her glitch. Sora composed herself once more and finished the sentence. "M-my name is Sora. . ."

Yaneza-kun

Yume no Shirube

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:00 pm
Holo Claudia Fox

-James D McTavish-

Ultimate Holly

Yume no Shirube

The Nekomimi

Morichika, Rinnosuke

Creator's Protector

User Image

Sora... Rinnosuke tried to rack his memories for that name, but the Failed Children section appeared again. He could see names and the visual appearance of the individuals listed in the Failed Children section but the detailed contents are like a foreign language to Rinnosuke. He understood nothing of what was listed there, so he really didn't know why they were put into a category of failure.

One thing was for sure, though. She was shy. It might take a little getting used to before she grows casual with him. At least, that's what he observed around the neighborhood with the humans. Rinnosuke gently pulled Sora's fingers away from Shanghai, knowing that the doll was a free spirit, and probably would get grumpy if held by someone other than the Creator for too long.

As he tried to strike up a casual conversation (which Rinnosuke completely sucks at), he observed any similarities between them. It was always a good start to point out what you had in common with another person when making friends. Makes you feel connected and all that. Rinnosuke blew slightly on his hair, "Seems like we have the same hair color." he stated. It was the best he could do. It was the most obvious similarity, and the only one he can get away with without looking like a pervert and observing her from head to toe at this range.

All the while, the feeling of sadness in Rinnosuke that emerged from the discovery that Sora was placed in the Failed Children section of his memories urged him to not let go of her hand. He maintained a comfortable grip, to show her that he was there and that he is friendly. As if reaching out to pull someone up from the abyss.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:28 pm

Takeshi Amaterasu

User Image
Amy then looked at Alice and nodded. She stopped drawing, but the paint and brushes in her hands. She didn't want to be rude but waited until Alice was done talking. She then blinked and looked to the side at her drawing of Haku then back at the group.

The person who knocked her was sitting on the other side. She looked at him then Alice again.

Yume No Shirube

Yaneza-kun

The Nekomimi

-James D McTravish-

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:47 pm
User Image
User Image

Ⓗave you ever had a dream you hated?xxx
Ⓑut no matter how many times you begged, it was true?xxx

Alice nodded to her when she responded to her name before looking to Amy as she bit her lip, that was when she spoke in a different tone to usual. Looking down at the floor. "Am I...loosing it...maybe, Amy-san?" She questioned as she looked at the older female from the corner of her eye. It was obvious the child was unsure and quite confused at her current situation as she then spoke explaining her thoughts, "W-Well, I think I'm imagining things but Rio-kun was humming a song, like he usually did but this time he hummed an ever so familiar tune from my past. It may be coincidental but it was something only me and my mother knew. So I...I..." She couldn't finish her sentence as she looked down, her hands clenched into fists as she tightly gripped her skirt as she bit her lip which was a new expression for Alice, let alone a new feeling. What was this? Insecurity? It was definately new to this blond girl.

Shanghai looked between the two, staring at them, somewhat getting used to being held as she'd actually forgotten about it as she blinked at the conversation. But she snapped out of her trance, after Rinnosuke had pryed the fingers of Sora away from her small body, Shanghai quickly floated, mainly because she was trying to keep her natural behaviour. Yes, she claimed that currently, she was acting like a completely different person and she hated that as the doll floated and flew around for a bit to relieve herself of stress before landing, not on Rinnosuke's shoulder but Sora's instead. Yes, it seemed the doll had finally recognised the female and seemed to be apologising for what Alice had said in a way as she sat on the girls shoulder before looking to Rinnosuke with a glare and stuck out her small tongue before she seemed to hug Sora's arm after flying off her shoulder and murmured something.
"Nyuu! Ny...end!" It seemed that despite the doll only being able to say 'Nyuu' she was trying to say something in pure English without having Alice update her vocal chords. Yup, Shanghai was actually learning to speak and some would say it's a shock. She was almost like a child when she did so.

ut.f.urls. Sorry guys, had things to do and whatnot . - .

Yaneza-kun

-James D McTavish-

Ultimate Holly

The Nekomimi

Knux_Nyan
I'm going to have to ignore the bit you put about Shanghai since she isn't even with Alice at the time o.o

Holo Claudia Fox

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:29 pm
User Image

Maria then was quiet again as she watched Alice while still facing her book. Insecurity was one of her problems as well. She knew how alice felt.

Yume no Shirube
Oh sry is just your post is like really complicated and i didn't know where he was.

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:08 pm

Takeshi Amaterasu

User Image
Amy then smiled and looked at Alice. She was surprised that Alice talked in a different tone this time and not her normal one. Things seemed to be wrong. She then placed her paint and brushed down. After she did, she grabbed the other female's hand to sit her down and relax a bit. "Alice, sit down and take a breather. Let me ask you something. Does it make you upset or happy? Do you think he should stop or continue?" She then pulled up a chair to talk to her creator. Usually it was the parents talking to the children about their new feelings or something that happened, but this time the child took care of the parent.

Amy then smiled and continued to hold her hand. "Be careful now, if you clinch too hard, you may ruin your skirt."

Yume No Shirube

Yaneza-kun

The Nekomimi

-James D McTravish-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:11 am
xxxxxxSora Mori

Whispers
in the d a r k. . .

Sora curled up her figures around Shanghai a bit when she saw Rinnosuke reaching towards them. Something about the little doll kept Sora from wanting to let her go, but she knew that she would make an enemy of Shanghai if she did not let go. Sora let Rinnosuke uncurl her hands. Sora watched as the doll flew around a bit before settling on her own shoulder. The white haired girl almost smiled. Because she wasn't the best at smiling, and had nothing to smile at of quite a while, smiling was actually quite painful for Sora.

Snapping back her attention to Rinnosuke when she heard him speak, Sora glanced up at his hair. She had not had the time to really look him over. Sora almost laughed when she saw Rinnosuke's hair. Why: his hair was much darker then her's. When Sora thought about replying, she suddenly noticed that Rinnosuke still held her hand. Sora felt her hand tremble, and she bit her lip. She had never felt this safe, nor loved, in such a long, long time.

Yaneza-kun
Post is a bit late. . .

Yume no Shirube
Sorry about the lateness~

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:40 pm
Holo Claudia Fox

-James D McTavish-

Ultimate Holly

Yume no Shirube

The Nekomimi

Morichika, Rinnosuke

Creator's Protector

User Image

Rinnosuke smiled at Shanghai as she flew about then landed on Sora's shoulder. At least she's still lively. Rinnosuke felt like praising Shanghai when she made some sort of a breakthrough with speech, as the last 'Nyuu' didn't exactly end as it should have. She's learning, and that's always a good sign. Just like a child, evolving her ability to speak from just mere noises to formed words.

Rinnosuke liked how Sora was able to hold back laughter when she looked at his hair. When he thought about it, his hair was much of a darker tone than her serene white-hair. Then again, his hair was more silver than it is white. Rinnosuke mentally shrugged then felt Sora's hand tremble, accompanied by the look on her face as she bit her lip. Rinnosuke held up her hand at chest level then clasped it in both of his. "You're trembling. Are you afraid of something?" Rinnosuke asked. It was fairly warm indoors, so she couldn't have been cold.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:08 am
User Image
Jack stopped in the middle of the hallway, he looked around to see if anyway was near, when he confirmed nobody was in sight or range, he leaned against the wall, and closed his eyes.
"Commencing Multi-Dimensional Sync"
He was in a state of consciousness still, but it seemed as if he was dozing off.
Everything was white, a man had walked up behind him with a smile on his face.
"You must be the first dimension Jack, my current analysis of you would confirm this, although i know who you are, i do not know of your reason for your travels, please explain."
Jack had said in a calm emotionless tone, it seemed unusual to the original dimension Jack. He stared at the Artificial child and still smiled.
"Man..., we are a very interesting set.... the last Jack i met was in the middle of a zombie apocalypse... poor kid... he was probably the third on the zombie outbreak list... And you..., you are...... the artificial child.... interesting... you are a fighter.. killer... i used to be just like you.. just remember to fight for those you love the most.. anyway.... I must return to my home. I wish you the best of luck Jack."
He did a small wave and disapeared.  

CydroidBlues

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:46 pm
User Image
User Image

Ⓗave you ever had a dream you hated?xxx
Ⓑut no matter how many times you begged, it was true?xxx

Alice looked to Amy and sat down when she was told to. Hearing her speak, she tried to make her breathing rate normal again, but it was impossible. It was faltering still. Was she incomplete? She wondered as her hands only clenched her skirt more, even when Amy pulled up a chair as well, the bonde haired girl was stricken with confusion and it felt like it was tearing her apart from the inside out. But, noticing Amy hold her hand seemed to make the young girls grip on her skirt weaken as hearing her say that clinching her skirt too much could ruin it, she quickly stopped and only looked down. Her fringe covering her eyes, she wasn't daring to make eye contact, "No...he should stop...I hate it...I hate..him for singing it...so light heartedly..." She spoke in a somewhat monotone cold voice as she seemed slightly provoked, not by the question but by the thought of him singing it continuously, over and over again as she could imagine it in her head. It was horrible. It was almost like torture to her ears to hear someone other than herself and her mother sing it. Though, she realised something, when she said lightheartedly, she wondered if Amy knew of what'd happened to her mother, not many actually knew what'd happened to her. Somewhat causing young Alice to suffer in silence in a way.
That was when she dared to speak again,
"He will stop if I tell him to...won't he? But...what if...he doesn't?" She questioned, still not looking up. But she could feel her eyes sting. Was this emotion? Alice only wondered in confusion as she'd never felt this way before. Not after her mother was killed as she shut away all of her true emotions inside her after that day. Under lock and key. But what was this? What was this emotion? This expression? Tears? They were only bitter and salty. It probably was tears then. But Alice refused to lift her head, if Amy saw her weak or saw her crying, she'd never forgive herself and Amy would probably see her as a child more than ever.

Shanghai simply hummed as she practically layed on Sora's shoulder with a proud and smug look on her face from saying a word other than 'Nyuu'. BUt it seemed that was probably going to be the only progress she'd make for now as she was wanting to go out and fly about. She felt stuffy in here as she lightly hovered and flew towards the door, pointing at it and looking to Rinnosuke, asking if she could leave and fly about for a bit. Promising she wouldn't get caught. She was actually promising such a thing as she blinekd at the two.

ut.f.urls. Sorry guys, should be back on track again...hopefully...

Yaneza-kun

-James D McTavish-

Ultimate Holly

The Nekomimi

Knux_Nyan

Holo Claudia Fox

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash