Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Antiguo Region (A Pokemon RP) (Open & Accepting Members)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Playing, Pokemon, Friends, Love, Adventure 

Reply ~ The Muiut Region~
2. Hono Town Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amrcndt324

Shy Friend

11,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:00 am
User Image
User Image
“It's like my father once said, the most important thing in life is-- Ooh look! A Pidgey!”

"Yeah, it's apparently a razor claw. The guy said that it increases critical attack chances if a pokemon is holding it." Luna explained. She thought about which pokemon she should give it to, eventually deciding on Carina. "So where would you like to go next? We could see what pokemon are in this city, or we could go to Chishiki Village to find pokemon. We could also go to Sakura Lake. We could train together, or have a battle..." Luna suggested with a smile, she was starting to ramble. She was eager to do something now that she had company.

Current Team:
User Image xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx User Image
xxxxCarina Lv. 7 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Pyx Lv. 6

Money:
User Image 500

Inventory:
User Image x 4
User Image x 5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x 1

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:10 am
User Image
Kurt

“You cannot rewrite the past, but you can write the future.”

User Image

"Oh, I see. That sounds like a pretty nifty item." Kurt said with a smile. "Hmm..." Kurt said as he rubbed his chin and tapped his foot while he thought about what they should do. "Seeing what Pokemon are around here sounds good. We could train by fighting them and if we see one that we like we can even catch them." He said with a smirk and a wink. "That sound good to you?" Kurt asked Luna hoping she would agree with him.

User Image

Current Team:

User Image
Grim ♂ Lvl 5

User Image
Yeti ♂ Lvl 5

User Image
Mushu ♂ Lvl 5

User Image
Kappa ♂ Lvl 5

Money:

User Image50

Inventory:

13 x User Image Pokeball

1 x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Premier Ball

1 x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heal Ball

10 x User Image Potion

2 x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fresh Water

2 x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Parlyz Heal

2 x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Antidote

amrcndt324

Zektur

Dangerous Explorer

XTvirus

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:14 am
redluck
Serenity Noine

Olivier Raymond
You can depend on me.

User Image
Theme: Dark Hero Chapter 1: The Gathering Goal: Find Ditdot

"I'm afraid it be problematic to answer that." Olivier said, oblivious to second Swablu quickly approaching them. When he turned to see what she was talking about the Swablu had already reached them and crashed into Olivier's face, exploding into purple jelly and covering his head. Olivier
was dumbstruck, utterly confused by what happened. As he pulled off some of the purple goo two dot-sized eyes and a smile appeared in his palm. "Ditdot!? You mischievous pokemon, you had me and the gang worried. We've been looking for you all day." Olivier excitedly said wanted to hug the pokemon but since he was covered in him the trainer was unsure where to start. Noticing the company Ditdot crawled over Olivier and blankly stared at Serenity for a moment before smiling, extending a little hand to wave.

Current Team:
Ditdot User Image M
Dion User Image M
Seperior User Image M
Carbon User Image F
Melohymn User Image F

Money:
1,000p

Inventory:
Pokeballsx5
Pokedex
Pokegear

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:32 am
User Image
User Image
“It's like my father once said, the most important thing in life is-- Ooh look! A Pidgey!”

Luna blushed lightly when Kurt winked. "Yeah! That sounds great!" Luna said brightly, as she left the Pokemart. "Any kind of pokemon you hope to encounter?" She asked as she looked around for patches of grass where pokemon would reside. "I think we can find some pokemon over here." She said as she started walking towards a grassy area, staying beside him and listening for anything he had to say.

Current Team:

Money:
User Image 500

Inventory:
User Image x 4
User Image x 5

amrcndt324

Shy Friend

11,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Timid 100

redluck

Fashionable Raider

2,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Serenity Noine

“If it’s important never give up on it”

When Oliver refused to tell Sere his story a small frown went across her face as Almia landed next to her and the other Swablu splattered onto Oliver a feeling a fear quickly washed over her and she quickly said the one thing she could think of "Almia please don't blow up!" when she could finally think again she noticed that the other Swablu was in fact the ditto that Oliver had been looking for Serenity's face flushed red from her strange and stupid command that she gave Almia. She quickly looked away from Oliver and his purple mess. "we-well I-I guess I should you know go into the pokemon center now" almost worried about what the two were doing she took a small glance and noticed the ditto waving at her "Wow that's really adorable" she couldn't help but to smile at the small blob sitting on top of this new friend

Current Team:
Almia Lv 12 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Magi Lv 12 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mali Lv 14 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Keicko Lv 15 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Money:
500Pke

Inventory:

4x potion

XTvirus

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:40 am
User Image
Kurt

User Image

"Okay!" Kurt said with a smile as he left the Pokemart with Luna and walked with her outside. "Hmm.. I'm not sure." Kurt said as he thought about which type he would want. "Probably just anything I don't already have." He said with a chuckle as he followed Luna towards the grassy area she pointed out. "I'm gonna go look in that patch over there." Kurt said pointing to a patch of grass not too far away. "After that we can meet up here. Sound good?" He asked Luna.

User Image

Current Team:

User Image
Grim ♂ Lvl 5

User Image
Yeti ♂ Lvl 5

User Image
Mushu ♂ Lvl 5

User Image
Kappa ♂ Lvl 5

Money:

User Image50

Inventory:

13 x User Image Pokeball

1 x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Premier Ball

10 x User Image Potion

2 x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fresh Water

2 x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Parlyz Heal

amrcndt324

Zektur

Dangerous Explorer

amrcndt324 rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-12)

amrcndt324

Shy Friend

11,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:46 am
User Image
User Image

Luna smiled. "What don't you have?" She joked. She looked to where Kurt was pointing. " Alright, that sounds good. I hope I don't find another fire pokemon." She said and laughed. She walked into the tall grass. As she neared a tree, a level 8 Gligar dropped down from it, landing on Luna's head. She screamed, startled by it and falling down. "Get it off. Get it off. Get it off." She chanted, waving her arms trying to shoo the pokemon. "Carina! Come out!" She said, letting Carina out of her pokeball. "Grow!" Carina growled at the Gligar. "Gli gli!" It hissed back. "Carina, bite it!" Luna said. Carina jumped at the Gligar and bit it's tail, just missing the stinger. The Gligar released Luna's head as she quickly got up. "What on earth is that thing?!" She asked nervously as she pulled her pokedex out and pointed it at the Gligar. "Gligar, the FlyScorpion Pokémon. It flies straight at its target's face then clamps down on the startled victim to inject poison." The pokedex revealed. "Carina! Don't let it sting you!" Luna shouted, worried about Carina getting poisoned. This pokemon wouldn't be a bad choice on the team. It isn't a fire type either! Luna though, a grin spreading on her face. "Alright Carina, use ember!" She commanded, forgetting that she hadn't given Carina the razor claw yet. Carina breathed fire at the Gligar, it tried to fly upward, it's stinger got singed in the process. "Okay, now let's show this Gligar a real hit! Use headbutt!" Luna said, she chuckled at the joke she made. Carina ran at the Gligar as it was watching the fire dissipate. Carina headbutted it in the back as it fell to the ground. It tried to right itself, but was having trouble. "Now use tackle to finish it!" Luna said. Carina tackled the Gligar as it remained on it's back, passed out. "Good job Carina!" Luna said, smiling. She took out a pokeball and threw it at the Gligar. She watched the pokeball wriggle back and forth. "Please catch it. Please, please, please." Luna hoped.

Zektur

XTvirus

lxAkira-Shimotoxl

LittleMissChiasa

Cassy Uzuki

Current Team:

Money:
User Image 500

Inventory:
User Image x 4
User Image x 5

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:46 am
redluck
Serenity Noine

Olivier Raymond
You can depend on me.

User Image
Theme: Dark Hero Chapter 1: The Gathering Goal: Find Ditdot

Olivier could not helped but laugh when Serenity asked her pokemon not to repeat what Ditdot did. All of the purple goo on Olivier crawled down and gathered on the ground, cleaning off Olivier and forming the entirety of Ditto. "I shall be out here, Melohymn will be expecting me to be waiting here for her. But do return I'm enjoying you and Almia's company." he asked. Ditdot shook his body agreeing, "Sorry to do this Ditdot but if I have to hunt you down again we'll end up behind schedule." he said taking out Ditdot's pokeball and returning it.

Current Team:
Ditdot User Image M
Dion User Image M
Seperior User Image M
Carbon User Image F
Melohymn User Image F

Money:
1,000p

Inventory:
Pokeballsx5
Pokedex
Pokegear

User Image  

XTvirus

Zektur rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-12)

Zektur

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:52 am
User Image

Kurt

~ [ Theme Song: ] ~ [ Current Location: Hono Town - Tall grass outside Pokemart ] ~ [ Pokemon Out: Yeti ] ~

User Image

Kurt chuckled at her remark. "I do have a lot of types." He said looking at the Pokeballs on his belt chain. "I hope not too." Kurt said and laughed. He then turned around and started to walking through the grass that he pointed out earlier. Suddenly he felt a slight tap on his shoulder. "Forget something?" He asked as he turned, expecting Luna to be behind him but there was no one there. "That's odd..." Kurt said to himself as he looked around. He then turned around and started walking again when the same thing happened again. This time he turned around quicker hoping to catch whoever was tapping his shoulder. "Who's there?" Kurt said aloud while looking around again. He then heard laughter come from what seemed to be all around him. "Sh-show yourself!" Kurt stuttered. He was starting to get scared. Suddenly the laughter began again as a level 6 Ghastly appeared in front of Kurt.

"Whoa! What are you?" Kurt said as he took out his Pokedex and aimed it at the Ghastly. "Gastly, the Gas Pokémon. Some researchers believe this Pokémon is a Multidimensional being." The Pokedex said out loud. "So Ghastly's your name. Were you the one who was tapping my shoulder?" Kurt asked as he folded his arms in disapproval. "Ghast. Ghastly." The wild Ghastly said as she nodded and chuckled. "Well I will teach you that it is not nice to scare people like that." Kurt said as he reached for one of his Pokeballs. "Go Grim!" He said as he held out Grims pokeball. "Bone!" Grim cried as he came out. Once Grim saw the wild Ghastly he took a few steps back and bumped into Kurt's leg. "It's alright Grim, we can do this!" Kurt said trying to pump Grim up. "Cue!" Grim said in agreement as he started moving closer to the Ghastly. "Alright Grim use Tackle attack!" Kurt said to Grim. Grim then started to run at the wild Ghastly and jumped at her but to both of their surprise Grim just phased through the Ghastly. "Ghastly!" The wild Ghastly said as she started chuckle. "Fine then." Kurt said with an annoyed tone. "Grim use Bone Club on it!" He said as he pointed at the Ghastly. Grim jumped at the Ghastly and swung his club but once again it just went through Ghastly. The wild Ghastly laughed again and used Lick attack on Grim causing him to fall down in pain. Why aren't any of Grim's attacks hitting Ghastly? Kurt thought as he reached for Grim's Pokeball. "Come back Grim!" Kurt said as Grim was returned to his Pokeball.

The wild Ghastly just laughed and floated around in a taunting manner. "Alright, since none of Grim's attacks can hit him lets try some of yours!" Kurt said as he sent out Yeti. "Snooow!" Yeti cried as he popped out of his Pokeball. Once on the ground Yeti was curious about what Ghastly was and stared at her intently. "Alright Yeti use Razor Leaf!" Kurt commanded. Yeti sent out leafs which hit the wild Ghastly but didn't do much damage. At least Yeti is hitting the thing... Kurt thought to himself. The wild Ghastly laughed and used Hypnosis, trying to put Yeti to sleep but it didn't work. "Alright, let's try another one of your attacks. Yeti use Powder Snow!" Kurt commanded and luckily Yeti heard him. Yeti sent out a burst of freezing snow which hit Ghastly and did some pretty good damage to her. "Good job Yeti!" Kurt said once he saw that Ghastly was hurt.

Ghastly then flew towards Yeti and licked him with his giant tongue, causing Yeti to stumble over. "Use one more Powder Snow! You can do it Yeti!" Kurt said in a cheering tone. Yeti got back up and sent out another burst of freezing snow at Ghastly which damaged her again. Kurt could see that the Ghastly was pretty badly damaged because Ghastly started to frost over and hovered a little closer to the ground. Kurt grabbed one of the empty Pokeballs in his bag and threw it at the Gastly. "You're mine!" He said as the Ghastly was sucked up into the Pokeball and it started to shake.

Note
Trying to catch a Ghastly.

User Image

Current Team:

User Image
Grim ♂ Lvl 5

User Image
Yeti ♂ Lvl 5

User Image
Mushu ♂ Lvl 5

User Image
Kappa ♂ Lvl 5

Money:

User Image50

Inventory:

12 x User Image Pokeball

10 x User Image Potion

XTvirus

Cassy Uzuki

LittleMissChiasa

xAkira-Shimotoxl

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:10 am
RadioHeadAche

XTvirus

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸
User Image
Caitlyn Noelle
“The sweetest berries bloom
from gorgeous flowers..”

Caitlyn heard a familiar voice. "Y-Yoshi!" She gasped. Her cheeks turned a pale shade of pink. She closed her eyes and shook it off. "Hmmph..you're such a stalker.." She said teasing him. She never expected to him him here in Muiut. Could he really could have come to see her..? Well, that would have to wait. She knew she had to focus on beating up this jerk's Pinsir first and foremost. "Jude! Use Focus Energy and then Quick Attack!" Sentret began to focus and then shot off past the Pinsir's horns and slammed into it's stomach. "Seeennntrett!!!" Jude let out it's battle cry. Noel smirked. "Is that all you've got?" "'Cause at this rate, there's no chance of you winning." She flipped her golden bangs from her face.

Current Team:
User Image Lv. 13 Jude
User Image Lv. 15 Amber
User Image Lv. 15 Butterfly

Money:

900Pke

Inventory:

3xPokeball
4xPotion

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸  

PumpookinPixie
Captain

Timid Kitten

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

PumpookinPixie
Captain

Timid Kitten

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:48 am
Zektur

Pokemon Escaped from the Pokeball  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:51 am
LittleMissChiasa

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸`•.¸
User Image
Saki Miyuki
“Winter‘s a time of joy..”

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•
Saki decided to go check out the gym for a little bit. She was curious to see this fire trainer. She huffed and walked with her pokemon to the Gym. She stood outside, it was a pretty looking gym on the outside. Saki wondered if she would be able to beat the gym leader. Of course you can!! She thought and shook her head. She heard someone walking up behind her. A hand landed on her shoulder. “AHHHH!” She screamed.

Current Team:
User Image Lv. 13 Kimmo-kun
User Image Lv. 13 Neko-Chan

User Image Lv. 15 Penelope

Money:

450Pke

Inventory:

2xPokeball
4xPotion
3xOran Berry

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸`•.¸  

PumpookinPixie
Captain

Timid Kitten

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

PumpookinPixie
Captain

Timid Kitten

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:53 am
User Image
Ayato Miyuki
“I'm winter's kiss of death..”

Ayato bumped into a young woman when exiting the Pokemon Center. “Oh, excuse me Miss.” He bowed and then ran off to check out the gym in this town. He thought that if his daughter found out it was a fire gym, she’d be eager to see it. There she was, my little snow angel. He smiled and walked up behind her and placed his hand on her shoulder. He was about to hug her when she screamed. “WAH!” “Baby what’s wrong!!” She was flailing about and called him a pervert.. “Baby, it’s Daddy!” He yelled. Eris was amused with the whole scene. She chuckled at them.

Current Team:
User Image / Lv. 69 / Eris

Money:

Inventory:
x5Hyper Potion / 10xGreat Ball

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:59 am
LittleMissChiasa

User Image
Saki Miyuki
“Winter‘s a time of joy..”

Saki became enraged at the sight of her father. "Grr WHY ARE YOU HERE!!" She thought for a moment. "OH I GET IT! YOU DON'T BELIEVE I CAN DO THIS DO YOU..." She stopped yelling only due to the tears flowing down her face. "Daddy...why..why won't you trust me!?" She flailed at him, then covered her eyes with her tiny hands. Saki tried to stop the tears, but they wouldn't let up. She turned away from him and sobbed. Kimmo tried to comfort her, but it didn't seem to be working.

Current Team:
User Image Lv. 13 Kimmo-kun
User Image Lv. 13 Neko-Chan

User Image Lv. 15 Penelope

Money:

450Pke

Inventory:

2xPokeball
4xPotion
3xOran Berry

PumpookinPixie
Captain

Timid Kitten

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

PumpookinPixie
Captain

Timid Kitten

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:08 am
User Image
Ayato Miyuki
“I'm winter's kiss of death..”

The man's heart sunk. Ayato ran over and grabbed her shoulders and turned her around. He knelt down and hugged her tightly. "Baby, I do trust you...and I believe you can do this." "I just wanted to see you again." "Daddy missed you..he wants to cheer you on for your first gym battle." He said calmly. He gently placed one hand onto her head and hugged her tighter. "Daddy love's you! You're his little snow princess." Ayato released her and wiped away her tears. "No more crying, you're going to be a pokemon master after all right?" He chuckled and smiled at her. Eris hopped up and licked Saki's cheek. Ayato turned to Kimmo. "Ah! I see you've been taking care of one another." He picked up the ball-like pokemon. "You've grown haven't you little guy." Kimmo clapped his flippers.

( Aneeyas!! : Feel free to respond to the yelling outside your gym at any time now XD )

Current Team:
User Image / Lv. 69 / Eris

Money:

Inventory:
x5Hyper Potion / 10xGreat Ball

LittleMissChiasa

~ The Muiut Region~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers