Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meardhon: Realm of the Mearas

Back to Guilds

Guild for the breedables shop Mearhdon Realm of the Mearas 

Tags: anthro, pony, my little pony, fantasy, shop 

Reply Roleplay
[PRP] It Has Been Too....Oh No(Ailill/Gavril/Two Foals) FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:46 am
He swayed with his chocolate colored friend enjoying this small dance of theirs. He chuckled and slid his hands around Gavril's hips. "The rest of the night should prove to be interesting.

Nilima nodded and hugged her brother lightly, "I want Daddy happy too."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:09 pm
Gavril smiled at Ailill and smirked moving in as if to kiss his friend's muzzle to cheek but he moved up to whisper in his friend's ear. "It sounds like you already have plans for what we should do this evening." he teased softly and smiled leaning back. "You should go and check on your foals my dear Ailill."

Braven smiled and hugged Nilma back and smiled, "Lets hope daddy will be happy soon. Maybe Gavreal will be Daddy's happiness. He looked so happy..." he said gently and wondered what was between the older stallions. Was Gavreal suppose to be their mommy? He did not want to get sad again so he let it slip his mind for now. Once he was clean he got out of the tub and moved to dry himself off.  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:22 pm
Ailill chuckled and slowly let his arms drop away, "We will see.." He moved away and to the bathroom smiling as he saw that Braven was already drying himself off. "Nilima do you fancy yourself as an Aelin? Time to get out." He moved over to Braven and helped dry off his hair.

Nilima giggled and looked at her dad, "I'm not a fish, I am a laegil." She rinsed off and crawled out of the tub moving over to dry off and grinning when her father helped her to dry off as well.

Ailill smiled at his kids as they were now dry. "What do you guys think of me tucking you in tonight?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:54 pm
Gavril watched his friend move away from him. He laughed softly as the other left him. As much of a shock as it had been he had to admit that family life seemed to suite the bright stallion.

Gavril let the smile leave his face and he turned to look at the sudzy water and his reflection within it. He was of a normally happy nature and very little upset him and yet here he was willingly staying in a home with foals in it and he was more than just thinking of trying to help his dear friend trust in other adult Mearh again and let him see that it was possible to get physical again without worry of someone tricking him for more foals. He splashed the reflection and finished any left dishes and dried them before moving out of the kitchen and to the living room to wait for Ailill's return.

Braven giggled as his father came in and helped to dry his mane. If Ailill was this happy even joking with Nilima all because Gavril was here then the chocolate stallion was a gift to this family. He stayed wrapped in the towel as his sister was dried then he looked up at his father his golden eyes bright and shining. "Please! I love when daddy tucks us in." he smiled and folded the towel before holding his hand up for his father.  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:13 pm
Nilima smiled happily and nodded, "That's great!" She looked at Braven and hopped up and down slightly.

Ailill took each of his children by the hand and led them into the room. He tucked each of his children in their beds kissing their foreheads. "Sleep well and sweet dreams you two, and I will see you in the morning." He stepped out of his kids room and closed the door behind him. He walked into the living room, pausing as he saw Gavril on the couch. His friend seemed deep in thought. He walked over and sat next to him. "Thinking?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:24 pm
Braven smiled at his sister and as his father tucked him into the bed and kissed his head he smiled, "Daddy...I like you with Gavreal. I like seeing daddy happy." he said softly and giggled happily at this kiss."Night daddy." He snuggled into his pillow and smiled. If his father was so happy then he could not be. If anyone deserved to be happy and loved it was their father.

Gavril turned as his friend sat down next to him and his smile returned to his muzzle. "Not really just trying to be patient and wait for you my dear Ailill it is always so dull when your not around. Besides too much thinking effects my dancing" he smirked and turned his body to face his friend. "So with the foals asleep and the dishes done, shall I help you carry water in for our bath." He said leaning in towards his bright friend one hand sliding on the couch to rest near Ailill's hip. "Or shall I make you feel dirty enough to need a bath?"  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:44 pm
Ailill smirked as he listened to Gavril. His eyes darkened to a playful shine that he never have thought would returned. "Personally I like the latter idea, we'll need a reason to bathe of course." It was at this moment that he realized just how much he wanted to be with his friend intimately.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:27 pm
Gavril liked the look that darkened his friend's face. He never thought that he would cross over the line to being intimate with his dearest friend. Not that the thought had not crossed his mind a few time before when they had danced in clubs and flirted with others playing their childish game.

He laughed softly and gave a nod laying Ailill down on the couch. "Well my dear host I guess I shall need to get us a bit dirty for that nice warm bath to clean us up huh?" He smiled down at Ailill lowering his muzzle to give the curve of Ailill's dark neck and shoulder. "I will make you nice and dirty...." he said softly his voice deep with desire.

(pulls up a nice little black screen for a wail)  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:49 pm
After a night of carnal bliss Ailill awoke in the early hours of the morning. Having kids he had grown used to the task. He paused as he realized that his arms were wrapped around his friend. He slowly moved his arms away and woke Gavril gently. "Let's get you some food... then I'll get you out of here before the kids wake up."

After a meal of fruit he walked Gavril to the door, "Be safe on your trip and I'll see you when you decide to see me again." He smiled and gave his friend a brief hug, "Goodbye Gavril..." After he shut the door he sighed and moved to his couch. This was bad, his feelings for the stallion were escalating and quickly now after the previous night.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:31 am
Gavril had a few time during the night though about leaving before Ailill had woken up but instead he had stayed the whole night. He had to admit he had wanted to enjoy the feel of those splotched arms around him. He had broken one of his main rules that night, he had bedded a friend and he wanted to enjoy what he had done as long as he could.

But all too soon Ailill had woke him up. He ate with his friend in silence then followed the other stallion to the door. Dark ears lowered a bit at Ailill's rather cold good bye. It felt almost like it was rather final and that Ailill did not really wish to see him again. He put on a smile and gave a nod, "You take care of yourself as well Ailill. I will see you later." He turned to walk away keeping a friendly face for his friend until he heard the door close. He sighed and wondered if maybe they had made a huge mistake.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas