• Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:07 pm
Lilith Soma

Normal form:
User Image

Goddess form:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fullname: Lilith Soma
Nickname: Satrina
Species/rank: Succubus Goddess
Posting color; Color

Weapon: A whip with iron spikes

Power roster~

Seduction: Since Satrina/Lilith is a succubus, she has certain abilities over men which include seduction. By using Seduction, Lilith/Satrina can easily get what she wants from a man.

Deliver love: Like Eros, the god of Love of Greek Mythology, Lilith/Satrina has the ability to deliver love to those who need it the most.

Deliver Lust: Like Eros and Aphrodite, she also brings upon sexual desire to the world

Fangire blood: Since she is a Succubus, yet a goddess, she has the power to directly copy the blood of the last individual she was in bed with, in this case being Arc who is a Fangire.

Hell's whip: The hell whip is a powerful attack which has the ability to not only whip the body, but burn the individual unlucky enough to be attacked by this attack. A Risk of this whip however, Is the fact it could potentially burn the soul right out of existence.

Kiss of Death: This ability allows the user to kill someone with a kiss which is a sub power of the Touch of death, variation of death inducement, Opposite of healing kiss

Burning Kiss: Allows Satrina to burn individuals from the inside via a kiss

Electric kiss Allows Satrina to Electrocute others via kiss

Poison Kiss: Allows her to kill someone with venom via a kiss.

Illusion Manipulation: Allows her to create and manipulate illusions.

Enslavement kiss: Allows her to enslave and control any being with a kiss

Invisibility: Allows her to vanish from sight

Life-force Absorption: Since she is a succubus, she has a very unfortunate ability to absorb the health and life of others during Intercourse, which, according to legends about Succubi and Incubi, Multiple interations with a Succubus or Incubus can cause Sickness or Death.

(Other Unknown Abilities)

Personality:

(Former) Kind, benevolent, Loving, gentle, Seductive, Warm, Attractive, Captivating, Clear-headed, Cultured, Creative, Daring, Disciplined, Faithful, Fun-loving, Exciting, Romantic, Selfless, Sympathetic, Witty, Sweet, Sexy, Sensitive, Beloved

(Current (Until she changes along with her lover Arc)) Complex, Deceptive, Emotional, Maternal, Noncompetitive, Old Fashioned, Sensual, Skeptical, Sarcastic, Stubborn, Unambitious, Apathetic, Argumentative, Seductive, Captivating, Cultured, Sexy, Faithful, Creative, Fun-loving, Romantic, Distructive, Hateful, Malicious, Resentful, Venomous, Sadistic, Cold, Cruel, Decietful,Fickle, Selfish, Malevolent, Insane

(Once she changes with Arc) Benevolent, Kind, Loving, Gentle, Fun-loving, Romantic, Selfless, Dreamy, Responsible, Playful, Optimistic, Charismatic, Compassionate, Considerate, Considerate, Genuine, Faithful, Insightful, Knowledgable, Mature, Patient, Maternal, Resourceful, Sexy, Sane, Sophisticated, Tasteful, Understanding, Steadfast, Strong, Fiery, Wishful, Cultured, Beloved

Height: 5'3''
Eye color: Red
Place of Birth: Garden of Eden
Nationality: unknown
theme: 22:20 Puscifier
Battle theme: Empty (Vergil Battle theme)

Backround info:

Lilith was the first wife of Adam, also known as the "Babylonian whore" after she left Adam because she didn't want to submit herself to him and let him be the "Seme" She was created with Adam at the same time, which contrasted to Adam's second wife, Eve. Her legend was greatly developed during the Middle ages. After she left Adam, she eventually mated with the former Archangel Samael, who met a terrible end eventually as time went on.

Lilith went mateless for awhile--except with Cain who was a brief relationship. But then one day she heard of the infamous King, Arc: Which her story with him goes as follows:

"In all her life, no man ever held Queen Satrina’s interest longer than the Infamous Fangire King Arc. Satrina was the Succubus Queen, that means she wasn’t known for taking a consort. However, Arc was different. Special to her really. King Arc was known for his lustful, cruel, bloodthirsty nature and tyrannical rule when it came to his subjects in his kingdom; Especially the virgin human servants he gathered throughout his kingdom and received as gifts from the Succubus Queen herself. He was known for his tendencies to forcefully take the virginity of his human servants and when the deed was finished, slitting their throats in cold blood--as if he never even cared of batted an eye about. The Succubus Queen was very...attracted to this. She decided that eventually, she would take him as her consort.
However, there was an obstacle to her plans for Arc--Queen Serenity. In fangire law; there are four individuals who basically call all the shots--the checkmate four; Rook, Bishop, King and Queen. The King was born from the Queen to rule--While the Queen was chosen by the mark itself--and sometimes this was a good and bad thing. Unfortunately for Arc, he had to marry Queen Serenity because of the fact she was his queen and vice versa--And Serenity hated it just as much--So Queen Satrina had to be very sneaky about making Arc her consort. She had to do it when Serenity was too preoccupied and busy to walk in on them as she claimed Arc as her consort. But finally, after so long, the opportunity arose.
Queen Serenity was too busy with her personal Knight and lover, Wataru, conceiving their son Saga so Arc naturally was alone in his castle--besides all the Fangire and human servants--So the Queen figured this was a perfect opportunity for her to finally strike. While Arc was busy with his kingly duties, Satrina--dressed in black Lingerie and ruby red lips slipped into his bedroom and sat on his bed to wait for him. She knew he would be there soon--it was his chambers after all...and when he finally did come; she would seduce and then claim him. As she sat upon his bed, she felt her fingers smoothing out the tiny rumples where Arc slept with a smile, soon they were going to share this bed for the night--and hopefully more nights than one.
Finally, Satrina looked up as the door creaked open. Arc stood before her like a seductive god--as he should be--coming to take her. She watched as his glorious lips parted as he spoke, “Who are you, and what are you doing in my bedroom?” Satrina’s lips parted in a seductive ruby smile, “Who am I?” Satrina said, walking to him with graceful footing, “Looks like my king didn’t do his homework.” Satrina said in a mock exasperated voice. Arc looked to her with a purely questioning expression.
“My name is Satrina,” Satrina purred placing her hands on his shoulder, “And I am the Queen of the Succubi and I am here to grant you an extremely... rare privilege.” She finished, looking at him with a tilted face. “Rare...privilege?” Arc said, clearing his throat and trying hard to focus on her eyes. “Yes, a privilege most men would kill for.” She said, circling him, letting her soft hands caress his warm flesh. “What kind of Privilege?” Arc asked, gulping. “Well, as you know, Succubi aren’t known for taking consorts--just use them for breeding...But I,” Satrina purred, focusing on him again, pulling him with her to the bed, sitting down, “Want to make you my consort.” Satrina said, “My lover, and friend.” Satrina said smiling.
“You will have benefits, of course. Children from me if you so desired--And sex.” Satrina said, her cat like green eyes focusing on him. She smiled prettily as she watched his eyes dilate with lust and desire. “I will please you and give you whatever you want, but in return you must be my consort--and I will try to keep you satisfied as well as a succubus queen can. I will let you rule me, in exchange for you allowing me to rule you as well.” Satrina said, crossing one leg over the other in a sort of...tempting offering. “And I will come when you want me in your bed or by your side. So, what do you say, Arc?” She asked, “Will you become my consort?” She finished, head tilted and waiting for his answer. Him pushing her down on the bed became his answer. “Since you make a hard bargain,” Arc smiled, “I will gladly become your consort.”

Eventually, after time went on, Lilith and Arc slowly grew to love each other, they would spend whenever they could together, especially when Serenity was knocked out or preoccupied.
They had two beautiful twins, Dante and Lyra, whom were raised after Arc's unfortunate death at the hands of His "Son" Saga.
Now Arc is back with her, and now she and him are working on bouncing back from the horrible past he had.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:12 pm
User:Kidan Dragneel
name:Loki Senjin
Hair color:Green
Eye color:Green
Height:6'7''
Weight:130 pounds
Race:Heavenly Lion Yokai
Nickname:Leo
Birthday:Augest 13th
Nationallity:Japan
Powers:Inhuman Strenght,speed,Endurence,hearing,Heavenly powers which borders on godly,Could form incredible tough Claws out of the energy within his body.
Bio:Born tens of thousands of years ago,Loki Senjin was born like the present day Yuki,a Yokai Demon born with an aura of an angel.Through his years of peacful nature he was summoned by the Moon Goddess to become one of the Four Guards of Heaven.The Four Guards of Heaven protect the four gates of the Heavens which then he served for those long years.Now retiring letting one more new guardian take over his job which then he went to find someone to begin his family with for he is old enough to begin with his family.He returned to the world of the living to begin his life retired.
Loki's word color:Light Sea Green
Normal theme:none
Battle theme:none
appearence:
Yokai Form:

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:27 pm
Misame Kimura

User Image <- Lion Form (Mane is her hair that entered her Yokai form with her)
Fullname: Misame Kimura
Nickname: Isame
Species/rank: Lion Daiyokai
Posting color: Dark Blue

Weapon: Her claws and Kitana

Power roster~
-Typical Bakeneko yokai powers-
-will be written soon-

Personality: Kind, benevolent, Loving, gentle, Seductive, Warm, Attractive, Captivating, Clear-headed, Cultured, Creative, Daring, Disciplined, Faithful, Fun-loving, Exciting, Romantic, Selfless, Sympathetic, Witty, Sweet, Sarcastic, Mature, Maternal, Patient, Sane, Sophisticated, Resourceful, Sophisticated, Tasteful, Understanding, Fiery, Wishful, Considerate, Compassionate, Genuine, Faithful, Kind, Knowledgable
Height: 5'5''
Eye color: Golden
Place of Birth: Ishimura Providence, Japan
Nationality: Japanese
theme: Unknown
Battle theme: unknown

Backround info:
-Will be written later-  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:07 am
Kakushi X Kaen

A g e: 500
B i r t h d a t e: July 1st
G e n d e r: Male
S p e c i e s: Dragon Yokai
R a n k: Daishogun(mighty Warlord)
P l a y e d b y: Kidan Dragneel
A l i g n m e n t: Netural
P o s t C o l o r:Firebrick

【.major info.】
E n e r g y c o l o r: Red
B a t t l e s t r e n g t h: Kakushi is one who takes pride in his increadible strength for its what help him fight off from the rest of the Dragon Yokais.He is quite calm and gently which then he might just blow up into an eruption of fury.
B a t t l e w e a k n e s s: His temper can get him to go out of control and go on a rampage.

W e a p o n (s): His weapon is a Sword which was forged by the founder of his bloodline thousands of years ago.

A r m o r:his Iron Tough Scales.

Fire Manupulation: Kakushi has the power to manipulate Fire and use it as his own weapon.
Increased Attributes: Kakushi has increased Strength, Speed, Endurance, Reflexes, Senses.
Flight: Even in his human form, Kakushi could summon his wings and fly.

P e r s o n a l i t y: Kind, Gently, Furious, Angry, Calm, Destructive.
Q u o t e: "You Fools, Burn in the Fires of Inferno."
H e i g h t:6ft 7
W e i g h t:135 pounds
E y e c o l o r:green
P l a c e o f b i r t h:Japan
T h e m e s o n g:Fallen Angels by Black Veil Brides
B a t t l e t h e m e: none.

【.background information.】

Kakushi Kaem is a Dragon Yokai which has been Slumbering for 200 years after being forced into a hundred year training cycle. Now that he woke up he is now on the hunt to find someone to help him with his new place in time.He then found Senshin City where he knew he could help bring forth the whole point of his whole Training from years ago.

True Form: User Image  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:47 am
User:Kidan Dragneel/Ryu Nerith

name: Dalexia Wiseman

Hair color: Black

Eye color: Blue

Height: 6'7''

Weight: 130 pounds

Race: Phantom

Nickname: The Destroyer

Birthday: June 6

Nationality: Phanterran

Powers: Devouring of mana, Manipulation of mana within his own body to create magic, Regeneration through mana, Able to create signiture weapons out of said mana

Bio:

Dalexia was one of the two unholy twins born to the Medusa Phantom and the Ogre Phantom--but he wasn't at all like his younger brother--No, while his brother was despicable even in the womb (Given the fact that Carbuncle did strangle the third sibling with the umbilical cord) Dalexia, at first was naturally benevolent and kind.

The two brothers got along well--however they were night and day when it came to the way they acted--While Carbuncle was the more clever and smart and more skilled in magic, Dalexia made that up with his agility and strength.

Dalexia eventually grew bored of Carbuncle's excessive planning, strategies and calculations--so without a word to his brother, Dalexia fled Phanterra so he could be his own person.

That was when he met her.

Ayame was unlike any woman he had ever seen in his lifetime--and he had slept and been with many women--But she was different. Eventually they fell in love and married--and from her came a beautiful daughter whom they both named Rose for her beautiful bright red eyes.

However, his gentle demeanor soon turned dark and evil. Ayame passed away during the birth of their son, a boy they would have named Sora--Angered by this, be instantly blamed the child and killed him...and after tasting his first taste of blood, He wanted more.

Eventually, he used his beautiful daughter, Rose as a way to 'fill the void' her mother left, sexually, verbally and physically abusing her in every way shape or form--the terror in her eyes as he did these awful things to her--excited him somehow. He was no longer was the kind, gentle man Rose knew--no, he was evil...and there was no spark of gentleness in his eyes. It was too far gone.

Eventually, Rose died and Dalexia was left alone once more--having no one to abuse, no one to rape...But then he noticed a beautiful white haired girl with the same eye color as Rose.

Yuki.

Color: Color

Normal theme: There for tomorrow

Battle theme: Bring it

appearence:

Phantom Form:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:04 pm
Aisu X Wolfsbain

User Image

A g e: 17
B i r t h d a t e: August 31st
G e n d e r: Female
N a t i o n a l i t y: Japanese
D e m o n T y p e: Wolf-Yokai/Fangire/Phantom Hybrid
A l i g n m e n t: Netural Good
P o s t C o l o r: Pink

【.major info.】
E n e r g y c o l o r: Snow White
B a t t l e s t r e n g t h: Aisu is quite strong with her three Demon Attributes of Yokai, Fangire and Phantom which keep her from becoming a victim which she doesn't wish to be hurt be anyone like how her mother was hurt.She thinks she can fight and protect herself.
B a t t l e w e a k n e s s: Aisu runs out of Stamina and Energy which is quite often since she can't Control her powers quite yet.She is still learning how to use her powers carfully.

W e a p o n (s): She is able to summon ether a Sword made out of Mana or she can summon a Stained-Glass Scythe which then she could cut down people.

A r m o r:Her Stained Glass Skin acts like Natural Armor.

Inhuman Enhancments: Due to her Yokai, Fangire and Phantom Attributes, Aisu has enhanced Strength, Speed, Stamina, Sight, Smell, Hearing, Endurance.
Fangire Attributes: She is able to Turn her skin into Hardened Stained Glass, and Summon Stained Glass Weapons to her but it uses alot of her energy.
Yokai Attributes: She can uses the Standered Wolf Yokai Abilites.
Phantom Attributes: She can See Mana, Devour Mana, and Use Mana to create Magic Spells but it takes a tool on her body.
Wings: She can summon wings while in her human form.
Mana Sight: Her Right Eye is allowed to see the Different Kinds of Mana's in the world which makes her an excellent Tracker.

P e r s o n a l i t y: Kind, Sweet, Innocent, Vicious if pushed, Gentle, Understanding, Cold.
Q u o t e: "You think you're Blood is cold as Ice, You're burning up compared to Me."
H e i g h t: 5Ft 8 Inches.
W e i g h t: 100 pounds
E y e c o l o r: Right one:Red Left one: Brown
P l a c e o f b i r t h: Senshin City, Japan.
T h e m e s o n g: The Night by Disturbed.
B a t t l e t h e m e: Courtesy Call by Thousand Foot Kutch.

The Daughter of Mercution and Yuki Wolfsbain which was forced to be birthed before her due time, Aisu has been altered greatly due to the Phantom Mana which went through their mother's Womb which forced her to give birth early. Due to the Phantom Mana going within her her D.N.A was altered to the point where she is now a Hybrid of Yokai, Fangire, and Phantom. She tried to understand her powers but she doesn't know why she is like this so some times she self-loaths for she she doesn't understand what she is and not even her parents could help her.She tries to fit in with the world and tries to find the one person who could understand who she is.

Yokai Form: User Image
Fangire/Phantom Form: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:11 pm
Haiko X Danshaku

User Image

A g e: 220
B i r t h d a t e: Unknown
D e m o n T y p e: Phantom
P o s t C o l o r: Royal Blue

【.major info.】
E n e r g y c o l o r: Blood Red
B a t t l e s t r e n g t h: Haiko has a loyalty to Yuki for he swore his life to her.He doesn't think of betraying her word for she is now the one who is in command with him.
B a t t l e w e a k n e s s: His Code of honor would put him into serious Danger with others coming for him.

W e a p o n (s):He Summons a Sword with his Mana which then he would would fight with.

A r m o r: He can cover his body with Mana which protects him from the phsycal attacks of the demons.

Inhuman Enhancments: has enhanced Strength, Speed, Stamina, Sight, Smell, Hearing, Endurance.
Phantom Attributes: He can See Mana, Devour Mana, and Use Mana to create Magic Spells.

P e r s o n a l i t y: Calm, Collective, Thoughtful, Rageful, Destructiove, Joyful, Happy.
Q u o t e: "Power is Strength, and i use mine to Protect those who Need me."
H e i g h t: 6' 4"
W e i g h t: 120 pounds
E y e c o l o r: Gray
P l a c e o f b i r t h: Phanterra
T h e m e s o n g: The World is Calling by There For Tomorrow
B a t t l e t h e m e: Not Gonna Die by Skillet

Haiko Danshaku was once a Phantom which served under the Cruelity of the Phantom Carbuncle Wiseman.Once his life was spared and recovered by Yuki, He was brought back to life with a new Phantom Form and a new Purpose in his life to help out Yuki and her family.He swore his life to protecting anyone who is in or has the blood of Yuki's Bloodline.

Phantom Form: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:04 pm
Kiba X Shirei

A g e: 1,500 years
B i r t h d a t e: July 21
D e m o n T y p e: Dragon Yokai
A l i g n m e n t: Lawful Good
P o s t C o l o r: Sea Green

【.major info.】
E n e r g y c o l o r: White
B a t t l e s t r e n g t h: Kiba is quite a leader and a stratigyst which means he will be the one thinking of the battles with his mind even before they happen.He is quite the masterful swordsman.
B a t t l e w e a k n e s s: Kiba cannot fight those who are un-armed and cannot fight back, or those who lower themselves to dirty tricks to win.

W e a p o n (s): A sword forged from his own tooth named Tsuki Fangu.

A r m o r: His Skin is like a Tough Armor due to his scales.

Inhuman Enhancments: has enhanced Strength, Speed, Stamina, Sight, Smell, Hearing, Endurance.
Fire-Breathing: Kiba can breath a stream of Fire.
Flight: Kiba can fly with his wings
Transformation: Can transform into Dragon-form
Mystical Arts: Kiba has a natural knowledge of the Mystic Arts.

P e r s o n a l i t y: Calm, Collective, Thoughtful, Rageful, Destructiove, Joyful, Happy.
Q u o t e: "
H e i g h t: 6' 5"
W e i g h t: pounds
E y e c o l o r: Skyblue
P l a c e o f b i r t h: Japan
T h e m e s o n g:
B a t t l e t h e m e:

This Lord of the ancient world is one of the few White Dragon Yokai left in the world. he slumbered for years waiting for his time to rise up and now that time has come. Kiba is one of the smartest of the Dragon Yokai to live in the Sengoku Period of Anicent Japan and he as known to art of Sword Forging for 1,000 Years. Kiba has awoken feeling the pressences of other Dragon Yokai and has come to see if they will be friendly or hateful like the Humans of ancient past.

Yokai Form: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Battle Yokai Form: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:45 am
Kasai X Shirayuki

A g e:1,250 Years old
B i r t h d a t e: Augest 13th
G e n d e r: Female
S p e c i e s:Kitsune Yokai
R a n k: Daiyokai
P l a y e d b y:Kidan Dragneel
W o r d c o l o r:Spring Green

【.major info.】
E n e r g y c o l o r: Rose Red
B a t t l e s t r e n g t h: She is a natural swordswoman and archor
B a t t l e w e a k n e s s: She hates to fight unless its to defend her family.

W e a p o n s: She wields her Mother's Sword and Bow and Arrow.

A r m o r: Has her Kimono

Tracking Skills: Like her hunting skills, She is a great Tracker.
Hunting Skills: She has great Hunting skills
Stealth: Being a Kitsune she is stealthy
Enhanced Abilites: Strength, speed, Endurance, Stamana
Fox Magic: Can Preform Fox Magic

P e r s o n a l i t y: Funny, Smart, Caring, Motherly,
Q u o t e: No Quote
H e i g h t: 5ft 7inches
W e i g h t: 110 pounds
E y e c o l o r: Purole
P l a c e o f b i r t h: Japan
T h e m e s o n g: Unknown
B a t t l e t h e m e: Unknown

The Daughter of the Kitsune Daiyokai and the eldest Sister of Sora, Kasai is one smart girl which she dislikes violence.(more will be written later.)

Yokai Form: User Image  
Demon & Angel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces