Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lapis Lazuli Academy of Adepts

Back to Guilds

This is an academy where all races are welcome. Especially in this dire time of need. 

Tags: Roleplay, Supernatrual, Adept, Academy, Fantasy 

Reply On Campus
Entrance of Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SillYGooS3zlvsu

Shirtless Businesswoman

8,350 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:20 pm
Half-Note-Prodigy

Bastion

User Image

Bastion stared at his feet for a few seconds before looking back and the very pretty flower he had hoped to touch before.
"I-I'm... B-bastion... Bastion Le Gris..."
Bastion said never taking his eyes of the flower, he didn't want to look the girl in the eyes for he had not made much contact with many other people. He had only truly talked to his parents back in his home, his home he doesn't even know where it is. He didn't want to talk yet he enjoyed the girl taking some interest in him. Bastion rubbed his thumbs together then he looked at her, his skin a shade of pale that would make a normal person seem sick. His pearly white hair covered half his face, hiding behind his hair his foggy, dull green eyes stared at the girl in a way almost as if he were scared but interested by the girl. Why did she start talking to him?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:27 pm
User Image Ruby frowned. Why was this boy afraid of her. She looked into his eyes. They were a... different green. Just like Michaels. She rubbed her neck, unsure of how to continue. "Well, Bastion Le Gris, I can assume you haven't had much contact with anyone. So here is a present for you, just because your like me. She smiled and reached her hand out to touch his shoulder. "Don't worry, Im a witch, I'll be fine" She said quietly.

OOC:

SillYGooS3zlvsu

Half-Note-Prodigy

SillYGooS3zlvsu

Shirtless Businesswoman

8,350 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:37 pm
Half-Note-Prodigy

Bastion

User Image

Bastion watched as she stuck her hand out to touch him. As she touched him he felt his eyes shoot open as her warm hands touched his subzero shoulder. That sudden temperature increase shocked him slightly an icicle shot out of his shoulder slightly piercing her hand almost as if she had triggered an internal security system. He put his hand over hers for a second slowly taking it off then looking at the girl.
"I'm n-nothing like you... y-your nothing like me... yet you stay and talk to me..."
Bastion's hood slid a little further down as he looked up at the sky his eyes now looking cloudy almost like glass. He stared at her again then noticed the skull she carried with her. What was that?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:47 pm
User Image Ruby followed Bastions eyes down to her skull. She flushed darkly, how was she to explain this. "Why wouldn't I talk to you? You are a lonely soul. You remind me of him. When he was alive, I mean." She pointed down to the skull she carried. He was looking at the sky now. He just looked so sad. She looked at him with worried eyes. "Would you like to come with me to look at the classrooms? Or I can go by myself, if you'd prefer to be alone." She asked, looking at the plants.

OOC:

SillYGooS3zlvsu

Half-Note-Prodigy

SillYGooS3zlvsu

Shirtless Businesswoman

8,350 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:54 pm
Half-Note-Prodigy

Bastion

User Image

Bastion stared at the girl for a moment he was thinking but as far as you could tell from his almost never changing expression. He looked at the flowers knowing if he were to stay it would just be the same process over and over of him trying to touch a flowed then it freezing moving to the next till the whole garden was a frozen lifeless tundra.
"... Y-you wouldn't wish to harm me... would you..."
Bastion said looking back at the beautiful hair that Ruby had. It was a color he never heard of very pleasing to him.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:03 pm
User Image Ruby laughed quietly. "Now why would I want to hurt you?" She asked sweetly. She looked, once again, into his perplexing eyes, they were so sad, there was no hope in those eyes. She put on her black gloves and grabbed his hand with her free one. "Come on. Where would you like to go first?" A chill ran up her arm, but she didn't want to show it. She liked this kid, he was strange, in a good way. She pulled him gently away from the garden to the entrance of the academy, smiling cheerfully at Bastion every chance she got.

SillYGooS3zlvsu

Half-Note-Prodigy

SillYGooS3zlvsu

Shirtless Businesswoman

8,350 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:13 pm
Half-Note-Prodigy

Bastion

User Image

Bastion's cheeks turned slightly red every time Ruby touched his cheek, she was strange. She saw something in him he didn't even see in himself, she would touch him and smile at him in such kind ways. But he always stood there expressionless and sad, he didn't understand these things that he felt about himself or Ruby.
"I... I don't know I'm kind of enjoying m-myself... where I am... But if there is somewhere prettier or with more of those..."
Bastion pointed toward the flowers that were in full bloom, there colors almost illuminating the beauty of the garden.
"If there were more of those I would love it..."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:24 pm
User Image Ruby pouted her lips in thought. She honestly didn't know where she was going. But he was so sad. She stopped and thought for a moment. "What about the roof? they might have some flowers up there. Or we could go to the library, there isn't any flowers, but maybe there is someone who could point us in the right direction? She smiled, looking at Bastions placid face. Why doesn't he smile back? She asked herself as she waited for him to reply. Another chill ran up her arm, but she hardly noticed, Ruby stared into the boys green eyes questioningly. "Please try to smile? It makes me so sad when you look like that. You can be yourself now. Those stupid normals can't harm you"
SillYGooS3zlvsu

Half-Note-Prodigy

SillYGooS3zlvsu

Shirtless Businesswoman

8,350 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:34 pm
Half-Note-Prodigy

Bastion

User Image

Bastion stared at her, he felt stupid not knowing what she was talking about. What was a roof? What was a library? Why did she always look so happy? He looked at her as she spoke words that burned his ears and sat in his head with no interpretation for time and time on end until he finally seemed to register it.
"Smile... What is there to be happy about... I feel terrible... The people at the airport weren't very nice to me... they said bad things they hurt me and there's some weird thing in my arm... What are they... why did they do this to me..."
Bastion stared at her he pushed his hair to the side then his hood slid lower revealing a small hole in his arm about the size of a bullet. Around his arm was a frozen red liquid on his arm, he was injured but he seemed oblivious to it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:42 pm
User Image Ruby gasped, grabbing his arm. Her eyes watered. Once again, the Normals had hurt someone she liked. "I'm so sorry. I didn't... I didn't realize that they did that to you! I'm sorry, I thought... I just wanted to see you smile!" Tears streamed down her cheeks. She looked at the wound, iced over by his incredible power. "I'm sorry that the Normals hurt you. I can leave now. I'm sorry." She turned away from the gray haired boy.
SillYGooS3zlvsu

Half-Note-Prodigy

SillYGooS3zlvsu

Shirtless Businesswoman

8,350 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:48 pm
Half-Note-Prodigy

Bastion

User Image

Bastion looked at his arm it hadn't hurt him really. But this girl acted as if it were a big deal, was it? Bastion reached over and put a hand on the girls shoulder. When he touched her the tears on her face froze and shattered. Bastion hugged her from behind, for him it was terribly hot and he started sweating from the girls body heat but at the same time for Ruby it must feel like being hugged by a glacier.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:58 pm
User Image Ruby gasped, he really was cold. But she hugged him back nevertheless. "Your a strange kid, Bastion, I like you." She said into his shoulder. Ruby had dropped Michaels skull, something she had never done before. This kid must be special. "We should get you to the infirmary or something, I don't want you to get sick. I'm Ruby, by the way." She said, smiling. It had been so many years since she had ever smiled, it felt nice to actually show someone other than Michael's skull her feelings. She brought up her arms around her neck, standing on her tip-toes to reach.

SillYGooS3zlvsu

Half-Note-Prodigy

SillYGooS3zlvsu

Shirtless Businesswoman

8,350 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:08 pm
Half-Note-Prodigy

Bastion

User Image

Bastion stared down at the girl he was still sweating. He made a small grin as she wrapped her arms around him. He felt odd, or did he feel good? He didn't know himself but he really liked that someone seemed to generally care for him.
"I'm fine... d-don't worry about this thing in my arm those... naturals... haven't hurt anything more then my feelings... though I can't really feel my arm now that I think about it..."
Bastion held her for a second then he let go of her when his head started spinning from the sweat. Adapting to this area would be hard for him.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:18 pm
User Image Ruby looked at Bastions flushed face, worried for him. He seemed too warm. She waited for the silver haired boy to cool down a bit before she took his hand. She knelt down and picked up Michaels skull, brushing it off and putting it in her backpack. "I'm sorry they did that to you. Some of those people tried to burn me again today, so I kind of feel your pain." She said lightheartedly as she waited for Bastion to decide where they were going to go.

A raindrop fell on her nose. She had forgotten the abysmal weather. Ruby looked down and found her clothes were soaked. She laughed.
"Look at me! I'm soaked." She brought out her umbrella and raised it over their heads. She smiled up at Bastion.

SillYGooS3zlvsu

Half-Note-Prodigy

SillYGooS3zlvsu

Shirtless Businesswoman

8,350 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:28 pm
Half-Note-Prodigy

Bastion

User Image

Bastion stared at the girl, she was wet and probably cold because she had been hugging him. He felt bad now he was probably hurting her at this point. The rain never even hit him so Bastion never noticed, though he was very tired of feeling the frozen raindrops pelt him on the head in an almost maddening manner.
"Here..."
Bastion took off his dry, over sized hood and threw it over her shoulders. It was very warm despite it being around him. He looked at his hand that Ruby had been holding and his face turned red again.
"Would you like me t-to... take you to my favorite place in this entire area..."

On Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff