Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
who the ******** are you people anyway. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:03 pm
Ridley Starsmore
-chuckles-

I am a father of five, and am a trainer for the unloading team at my local big box store.

Also known as a human forklift, and trainer of other human fork lifts.

I am also 6 foot tall, and somewhat.bigger than most people expect.

"Wonder what Bunneh looks liek...Why is there a pic of that guy- OH MY DAMN rids is a dude."

That would be the usual response. sweatdrop

I knew you were a guy! But I didn't know you were a da! Aw! I'm now imagining you walking around with numerous children just hanging off you being like, "Dad, dad, dad, dad, hey, dad, come play with us."

xd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:05 pm
[color=emo]
DC-Chan
s**t. Just realized I never actually said who I was. Just kinda barged into this thread, didn't wipe my feet, and now I'm badgering your grandma.

I'm currently getting my masters in Environmental Processes, will be graduating in May. I already have my B.E. in Material Engineering with minors in chemistry and studio art.

Don't have a job, so right now I'm kinda struggling since i loved working during my undergrad. Had to get my masters since nobody takes girls seriously in engineering without a masters. Which kinda sucks, since it's costing me around $40k for this one year degree.

I live on Long Island. The p***s of New York. We have the Hamptons, and a couple lighthouses, and Jones Beach. That's about it. I'm hoping I can get a job with environmental consulting in NYC, because I like living there, goddamnit, even if it is major expensive.

Uh...I've had my driving license since I was 16 and I like riding horses?

gonk

whooa :'O
my eng suitemate wanted to be a civil engineer but now she's looking into material engineering :'D

and yeahh. idk I feel like to be valued at all anymore you need a masters D;
hnnhghg so much money :[

yeah I live in Toronto. The reality is that I'll probably have to move to get a job once I've got my masters, but I really want to stay here, even if it means doing research for the rest of my life.

If she's really serious about materials, tell her to try and get into thermal spray bi-layer analysis. Really big thing, coatings, nowadays. Or tell her to research into semi-conductor manufacturing. Both are cool, but I wouldn't want to do it.

I hate that the masters degree is becoming the same worth of a bachelors degree now. Such a pain in the butt.

I want to stay in NY, but I'd like to travel. But then I'd have to get a VISA to somewhere else, and it's just easier to stay where I am right now.

sweatdrop

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

Reikyavic

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:16 pm
Job center official dubbed me as graphic artist. Something like that.

I graduated from Vocational College, visual and media arts line, year and a half ago.

After that, for most of the time I've been jobless, occasionally in labour market training. Currently in training again, this time in art and media workshop where making animations, photography, video documentation and web designing is keeping me busy.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:23 pm
DC-Chan
Ridley Starsmore
-chuckles-

I am a father of five, and am a trainer for the unloading team at my local big box store.

"Wonder what Bunneh looks liek...Why is there a pic of that guy- OH MY DAMN rids is a dude."

I knew you were a guy! But I didn't know you were a da! Aw! I'm now imagining you walking around with numerous children just hanging off you being like, "Dad, dad, dad, dad, hey, dad, come play with us."

xd

Yup, happens all the time, really. Though, at the moment, they are watching a movie.  

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

Yeata Zi
Captain

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:24 pm
Ridley Starsmore
DC-Chan
Ridley Starsmore
-chuckles-

xd

Yup, happens all the time, really. Though, at the moment, they are watching a movie.

I knew you were a guy and a dad!

I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD FIVE KIDS!

SO MANY KIDS!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:30 pm
Yeata Zi
Ridley Starsmore
DC-Chan
Ridley Starsmore
-chuckles-

xd

SO MANY KIDS!

Yup! four boys and a girl, and she is right in the middle.  

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

Yeata Zi
Captain

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:31 pm
Ridley Starsmore
Yeata Zi
Ridley Starsmore
DC-Chan
Ridley Starsmore
-chuckles-

xd

SO MANY KIDS!

Middle kid and the only girl?

I feel sorry for her.

Hopefully you spoil the snot out of her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:33 pm
Yeata Zi
Ridley Starsmore
Yeata Zi
Ridley Starsmore
DC-Chan
Ridley Starsmore
-chuckles-

xd

SO MANY KIDS!

I feel sorry for her.

Ehhh...just a little bit.-lol-  

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

Yeata Zi
Captain

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:35 pm
Ridley Starsmore
Yeata Zi
Ridley Starsmore
Yeata Zi
Ridley Starsmore

SO MANY KIDS!

I feel sorry for her.

Ehhh...just a little bit.-lol-
How it should be.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:45 pm
Prince Ichi
U KNO WHO I AM

I go to SCAD Atlanta for Interactive Design and Game development with a minor in Concept art.

I live with that f*****t, Suitor, and we have a cat-baby together. He's okay I guess. He likes to elbow me in my sleep.

I also have a love-hate relationship with the state of North Carolina.

My childhood dream was to go to SCAD. In Savannah though. I loved when my parents took me down there. I live near Atlanta. 3nodding  

Waking Buddha

8,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:13 am
Ridley Starsmore
DC-Chan
Ridley Starsmore
-chuckles-

xd

fffff
that is so cute. Even the human forklift xD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:35 am
20 year old, unemployed best friend of Teh Savior. We hang out a lot since he lives right next to me. Awwright.  

Dell Conagher

O.G. Codger

5,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100

Sheshira

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:23 pm
Prince Ichi
No, my dorm bed was a twin xl, and you know how uncomfortable THAT was.

plus your elbows poke me cus you ******** sprawl out like....all over the bed

xd That makes sense dorms... when I read you were living in like NC I was like D; what kind of commute is that and feel bad for you... then I thought you might have super secret transporter and I would be jealous because if I had one I could visit London super easy for some Cumberbatch stalkingsightseeing  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:34 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Lets see, I'm a Staff Sergent in the US Army, I've been in since 2001 been on 2 tours to Iraq, been stationed in Romania and not sure if I'll stay in the Army as a lifer. I'm currently going to college online..only way I can do it. xd

Oh and I'm a female! So many of you are the opposite sex then what I thought you were! xd  

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:39 pm
Shiver`
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Lets see, I'm a Staff Sergent in the US Army, I've been in since 2001 been on 2 tours to Iraq, been stationed in Romania and not sure if I'll stay in the Army as a lifer. I'm currently going to college online..only way I can do it. xd

Oh and I'm a female! So many of you are the opposite sex then what I thought you were! xd

DID YOU THINK I WAS A GUY?

I've actually been asked that a couple of times. Do I really seem that manly or are those people just dumb?

gonk

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces