Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [6]~ Free Give ~
Tah Smexy Giveaway! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winonu

Friendly Noob

5,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:27 am
heart Hello! I would like to know what is that certain bar called on under their Dream Avi on the signature that goes up when you someone donated you gold. I really wondered what is that thing. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:33 pm
I'd love some gold-getting tips! I'm always in need of gold, so anything helps me out <3  

HeatherJourney

Loyal Seeker

11,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

panda8579

Anxious Bunny

11,225 Points
  • Divine Allies 250
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:13 am
I would also like some gold-retrieving tips please and thank you yum_strawberry  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:26 pm
Winonu
heart Hello! I would like to know what is that certain bar called on under their Dream Avi on the signature that goes up when you someone donated you gold. I really wondered what is that thing. 3nodding

It's called a quest bar. You get it from: http://tektek.org/questbar/
You type the item your questing (if they have it on the site sometimes it takes awhile for them to update all the items from gaia there's a lot of items). Then you type the amount of gold you currently have and you will most likely need to change the items value to. Lastly there are little boxes at the bottom with a color swatch and an arrow beside them that's where you can change the color of the quest bar to what ever suits your liking.

tortor_swaggasaur

Tipsy Torii

tortor_swaggasaur

Tipsy Torii

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:38 pm
H B3LL3
panda8579

Some ways that I get gold.
* Going into deserted areas in towns 1 and pick up trash, catch bugs, and pick flowers to sell them in the market place.
* always check the now ending listings because people put up really low bids now days to try and help stop the inflation.
*Dumpsterdive every 5 minutes.
*Maybe if you can draw, write poems, write little cute sayings or things like that make a shop people are crazy about that stuff.
*Always search for free items and look at the staff alerts and stuff they sometime post links to items they are giving away.

[6]~ Free Give ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff