[$]Welcome to MY World Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beauty the disaster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:16 am
VampuricWerewolf

User ImageHe listened to what his brother was saying, paying attention to the other's story before it finished. Wow, and here he thought his life had been bad, Tsuzuki had no one but the headmaster, well and himself now. Standing he pulled his brother to his feet and just held him. "I'm sorry for what happened, how others treated you, but now you have people that care about you. I'm not that strong yet, but I'll protect you as well Tsu." He gave a smile then and just continued to hold the other. "No matter what happens I'll be at your side alright?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:57 pm
Beauty the disaster

hated by heaven
betrayed by hell
User Image
alone i stand
alone i fell

Tsuzuki stilled when Jason pulled him into a hug. Aside from the headmaster, no one had ever hugged him before. he slowly eased and rested his head on the shorter boy's shoulder, hugging him back. "Thank you," he said softly, his lips turning up in a small smile. "i guess that's another reason why he put me in charge of you, I know what it's like to be rejected for who you are. Thankfully, you were able to push beyond that and make friends on your own. Maybe I should be the one learning from you." he tightened his hug a little before letting go and stepping back. "You always will have the headmaster and me to fall back on. you are impressively strong for someone with so little training. you're amazing." he blushed, having not meant to say as much as he had. "I mean, just...how you've been able to adapt and grow, it's impressive." he ran a hand through his hair, turning a little more red, "yeah, i'm going to-" he turned to his desk, "um, write for a while." he sat down and pulled out his notebook, hiding himself in his writing.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Beauty the disaster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:35 pm
VampuricWerewolf

User ImageJason felt Tsuzuki tense when he was first held but relax after a moment or two and retuned the affection. "Perhaps our father isn't just an incubus." He said with a shrug when the two broke apart. "I'm sure he knows what he is doing besides, I don't think I'd have been comfortable with anyone else but you." As the older man blushed and turned red he looked a little confused. "Uh I think I'll take that shower give you some space." He said after a moment before he went to the bathroom and stripped down. The water was still warm enough he could shower and he did so before drying off and getting out dressing when he returned to the shared space. "I'm feeling a bit better, I've still got that magic paper you gave me I'll use if there is an issue." He started for the door and gave his roomie a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:51 pm
Beauty the disaster

hated by heaven
betrayed by hell
User Image
alone i stand
alone i fell

Tsuzuki glanced up when Jason was heading out. "Weren't you the one who was passing out half an hour ago? please be careful..." he stood, half tempted to go with Jason, but he stopped himself, "really, I don't think it's a good time to go out and about, but just rip that paper if you insist on going. i'll teleport there in an instant." he bit his lip before turning back to his notebook, trusting Jason would be ok.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Beauty the disaster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:16 pm
VampuricWerewolf

User Image"Yea I did, but there are times when someone needs to be alone." He said with a smile. "Good luck on your writing Tsu. I think I'm just going to get some air and maybe a bite to eat. I'm feeling better so it should be okay. Besides, if I hole up in our dorm after each training spar it could be viewed as being weak."

Jason slipped out of their dorm and started to walk down the hallway heading for the cafeteria where he would just pick up something light and sit outside to enjoy some air. It would also give Tsuzuki time to figure out whatever reaction and emotions he had to what Jason had said earlier.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:35 pm
Beauty the disaster

hated by heaven
betrayed by hell
User Image
alone i stand
alone i fell

Tsuzuki nodded and watched Jason leave. He sighed and shook his head at himself, "i'm an idiot-" he muttered softly.

User Image

Finally, he was alone without that halfling hovering beside him. This was exactly the moment that Hebisa had been waiting for. He slipped into the the cafeteria a few minutes after Jason and he got himself a meal before making a play of looking around. Finally he allowed his eyes to land on Jason and smiled before walking over. "hey! Mind if i sit with you?" he settled down across from the human, "i'm Hebisa. I've seen you around, but I don't think we've met. what's your name?"  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Beauty the disaster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:04 pm
VampuricWerewolf

User ImageThe teen looked up when someone asked to sit with him nodding he smiled. "It's nice to meet you Hebisa I'm Jason." He smiled and looked at the male with pretty purple hair. "I don't think I've seen most of the other students here, but it's nice to make new friends." He said before taking a bite of soup and looking around the cafeteria again. "So, what do you do here?" He asked wanting to have some friendly conversation with someone else that wasn't a teacher, a fellow classmate, or even his room mate.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:28 pm
Beauty the disaster

hated by heaven
betrayed by hell
User Image
alone i stand
alone i fell

Tsuzuki couldn't focus on his writing, so he put the notebook away and sat down on his bed. he closed his eyes and crossed his legs, slipping into a meditative state. From there he reached out to his familiars. it had been a while since he'd spent time with them and this was a good opportunity. in this state it would be quicker for him to get to Jason in case he needed him.

User Image

Hebisa took a bite of his own sandwich, "A student, like most of the people here. I'm in my last year, though. I'm currently focusing on different creatures and would like to work with different species, just studying them and learning about them. Hopefully I can travel and study them so that we can have a better understanding." He blushed a little, "sorry, don't talk to people much. spend most of my time studying. What about you? Do you have a focus yet?"  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Beauty the disaster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:49 pm
VampuricWerewolf

User ImageJason lit up hearing that this was another student and one who seemed interested in studying various species. So Jason was excited to be able to talk to another that shared an interest in studying others. "A what? I just started a few months ago, I don't really know. So much is going on right now it's crazy. The festival coming up soon and the ball. Do we has the option to bring a date or someone to the dance?" He had promised the first dance to his soon to be father but that didn't mean he couldn't have dances with others right? Well, if someone would want to dance with him that was.

"Are you going to the ball?" He asked with a smile curious if his new friend might be there.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:28 pm
Beauty the disaster

hated by heaven
betrayed by hell
User Image
alone i stand
alone i fell

User Image

Hebisa grinned, "of course you can go with a date...does that mean you are offering?" he winked, "it's ok if not. i'll be sure to save a dance for someone as handsome as you." he put his sandwich down and pulled a pen and paper out from his bag, "here-" he wrote down his number and email address, "I don't know if you have a phone, so i put my email down as well. that way we can keep in contact and make plans." he pushed the paper over to Jason, "feel free to text me whenever, like i said. i'm usually studying in my room or doing research so no need to worry about interrupting anything."

"Everyone goes to the ball. it's a pretty big event around here. All of next week's classes are switched to half days for the festival and the day of people's family are going to be coming to celebrate as well. My parent won't be coming, but a lot of the others will be. Mine aren't too fond of social events." he looked down sadly for a moment before forcing himself to smile, "will any of your family be coming?"  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Beauty the disaster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:53 pm
VampuricWerewolf

User Image "No I don't have a date, but I mean I certainly wouldn't mind going with someone, though the first dance is going to the headmaster." He said blushing before looking at the paper. "You mean it?" He asked beaming.

"No, um the only ones that will be joining me are the headmaster and Tsuzki. My family from the human world won't be here, but well I'm going to be adopted into a family here and I couldn't be happier."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:57 am
Beauty the disaster

hated by heaven
betrayed by hell
User Image
alone i stand
alone i fell

User Image

Hebisa was taken aback. Jason was going to be adopted? But by whom...of course. The headmaster. he certainly had a thing for taking in strays. "I guess congratulations are in order, then! Not only do you get a dance with the headmaster, the first dance none the less, but you're going to be adopted? That's amazing! Though hardly surprising, you're cute enough, anyone would want to keep you around by any means possible." he winked and looked at his watch, "shoot, it's getting late. I need to head out soon, but it was great meeting you. shoot me a message if you are serious about that date. I'll be waiting." he stood up and waved as he took his tray to the conveyor belt. From there he left the cafeteria and returned to his room. He had some planning to do with this new found information.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Beauty the disaster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:54 am
VampuricWerewolf

User Image "I don't think everyone would find me all that cute. Honestly I'm pretty sure a few students wanted to eat me the first few days I was here. Well at least until I proved I could hold my ground." He blushed none the less before looking at the number on the paper. "Not sure if my cell will work now or not to be honest, I've not tried calling anyone since I got here and I've been here for months. They probably shut off the number." Still, maybe he could get a cell here or something. It was worth asking about. As Hebisa excused himself Jason stood as well and walked with the other returning his own tray. "Yea I should head back before Tsuzuki thinks I was harmed or something. I really liked talking to you Hebisa and I would love to go on a date with you. See you later!" He said with a cheerful smile before he returned to his room and plopped down on the bed.

"Wow, I can't believe I possibly have a date for the ball." Pulling out his cell he punched in the number and texted the other.

Hey Hebisa this is Jason, just seeing if it was possible to text you. Have a good night.

Once he had finished with the text he saved the number and the email before looking to his room mate. "So, how is the writing coming along?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:45 am
Beauty the disaster

hated by heaven
betrayed by hell
User Image
alone i stand
alone i fell

Tsuzuki was snapped out of his meditation when Jason came into the room. It took him a moment to orient himself, which is why he didn't quite catch what Jason had said until a few second later. "A what!?" He asked, his eyes wide. "You just said a date, right?" he immediately wanted to start interrogating Jason. Who is this date? Where did he meet them? Questions swirled through his head, but he held himself back and smiled. He needed to trust his brother and he didn't want to be overbearing. "that's great! and here i was hoping I could go with you, i guess the headmaster will have to be my companion." he gave Jason a little smile and stood up to streatch. "couldn't focus on writing, so i was meditating instead. I haven't spoken with my familiars in a little while, so i was paying them a visit." he ran a hand through his hair, "they're interested in meeting you, but i'm not summoning them just so sate their curiosity. they'll meet you eventually."

User Image

Hebisa's phone buzzed and he checked it, smiling when he saw a text from Jason. I got it loud and clear. Glad your phone is working! see you later and sleep well. He saved the information to his phone and sat on his bed. "things were only just beginning, but they were looking to turn out exactly the way he wanted them to.  

VampuricWerewolf
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

Beauty the disaster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:58 am
VampuricWerewolf

User ImageTsuzuki had wanted to go with him? Why had t the other said something about it until now? Was it because he felt bad about being around him all the time? "I just met him in the cafeteria, a guy named Hebisa. Probably won't see him much when he graduates, in his third year here." Jason wasn't even sure that the two of them would even be more then just a date to the ball or if they could be more.

As his phone buzzed he smiled. So the text had worked that was wonderful.

"Wait, your familiars want to meet me? Why would they want to do that?! I mean I'm going to be your brother soon, but I don't know. I guess it's a bit strange you know?" He said looking very confused about this.  
RolePlays!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff