Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chasing Your Future: Amaterasu Academy

Back to Guilds

A cool guild. Warning: There may be some explicit language. 

Tags: Anime, Role Playing, Adventure, Drama, Action 

Reply Archives [Old Threads]
Headmaster's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

drops of memories
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:15 pm
User Image
Althea Yamamoto
User Image
痛みについての事は、それが感じられことを要求ということである
The thing about pain is that it demands to be felt.

User Image

Althea turned to her son, surprise on her face. "What?!" She said in disbelief. "And when did you decide to do this?!" She crossed her arms over her chest, light blue eyes on her son. "And you're deciding to tell us now?" She paused and let out an exasperated breath. "Ok, ok... It seems as if I am overreacting." She then smiled. "I suppose you are a big boy now, and you are perfectly capable of handling things on your own," She said, smile still on her face. She walked around the desk and kissed her son on the forehead, giving him a quick pat on the cheek. "Well, I'm off now, honey. And remember that you are always welcomed back into your own house," She smiled. And with that, she walked out the door and exited the office to her classroom.
*Exits*

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

Tracey is Fabulous

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:17 pm
Raiden Yamamoto

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Raiden looked at his dad and rolled his eyes at him. He knew he was teasing him with the whole spaghetti for dinner thing. Spaghetti was did favorite dish and he loved it when his parents made it for dinner. When his mother began to shouting in distraught, he looked over at her. He was actually surprised when she calmed herself down and complied to his decision, even saying that she was overreacting, like most mothers would if they found out their child was leaving them willingly. He nodded at her as she kissed him on the forehead and made her way out the office. He turned to his father. "I suppose I should be leaving as well," He said to him. He gave his father an acknowledging nod. He then turned on his heel and headed towards the door. "I'll see you later Dad," He said as he left the office and closed the door behind him. He descended down the stairs all the way to the first floor and exited the main building.
*Exits*

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

◄◄ xxxxx ▐▐ xxxxx ►►

drops of memories

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:11 am
User Image
校長勇山本

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

Isamu looked at his wife as she began to go off, her overreacting motherly instincts taking over. He smiled. She was right; Raiden was a big boy now and he can most certainly handle things on his own. He has been handling things on his own since he was just a kid. "Bye honey," He said to Althea as she made her way out the office. He then turned to Raiden and nodded back. "I'll see you later then son," He said as the blonde left. After the two were gone, the headmaster heaved a sigh and leaned back in his chair. A lot of things were going on... After a while of just sitting there, Isamu stood from his chair and walked out of his office; maybe he should go find his younger brother and tell him of the current situation.
*Exit*

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

Kyoretsuna: Deactivated // Weapon: None // Status: Okay

drops of memories

Tracey is Fabulous

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:57 pm
User Image
校長勇山本

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

Isamu groaned loudly to no one in his office. His right hand came up to wipe his stubbled face as he groaned again. "Soooo much paperwork...." He groaned to himself. He was by himself in his office, doing paperwork. As always. Doing paperwork was a real drag. He hated it. It took up too much of his time and it was horrendously boring. He had tried to make his wife do the paperwork for him once upon a time... But of course that didn't work out the way he wanted it. The blonde spun his chair around to face the big windows behind him that overlooked the academy's campus. Students were languidly going to class or skipping class or doing whatever it was that students do nowadays. He rested his cheek on the palm of his hand and sighed before getting back to the endless amount of paperwork before him.

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bobby8000

Versatile Hunter

4,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:19 pm
User Image
Daniel Black
AKA: Techy

Daniel walked up to the Headmasters office, knocking three times. "Hello, sir?" Daniel opened the door, and peeked in. "I was told to come to your office... Again." His uniform was covered in a small layer of soot and ash, his hair was somewhat singed, and he had scuffs on his cheeks. He had been testing one of his toys and, evidently, it didn't go as planned. "So.... you can probably guess what I did wrong." Daniel stood the way he always did when in-front of the headmaster. At attention, but with a casual look about him.

Goddess of Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:48 pm
User Image
校長勇山本

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

Isamu lifted his head up when he heard the door open. His dark eyes followed the blonde student as he approached his desk. The headmaster sighed softly. "Hello Daniel..." He greeted as he leaned back in his chair, arms crossed over his chest. Isamu took in the student's disheveled appearance and lightly shook his head back and forth. "I have told you again and again to be careful, right?" He inquired earnestly.

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

Bobby8000

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bobby8000

Versatile Hunter

4,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:12 pm
User Image
Daniel Black

"I was being careful!" Daniel protested. "My experiment would of gone just fine if I wasn't interrupted by a teacher. I was startled and bumped my experiment, causing it to fall on the floor at his feet." Daniel tried to wipe the soot off of his face to no avail. "The ice/flame mix erupted, freezing him solid, and scorching me and the surrounding desks pretty badly. Thankfully the others sit pretty far from me now, and I had an experimental cleansing/healing salve to unfreeze the teacher and heal the both of us." As he described the different things he had made, he pulled out schematics and recipes for each, holding them in his hands with an air of pride.

Goddess of Disaster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:28 pm
User Image
校長勇山本

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

Isamu pursed his thin lips together then slowly shook his head. He could understand the boy's passion for invention and had no problem with that. He encouraged every student to follow their passions. Unless it was something harmful, of course. Daniel Black had a knack for creation. However, the headmaster's main concern was his students. Isamu looked right at the young boy and gave him a half smile. "Daniel, you know as the headmaster, my main priority is the safety of students, including yourself. Now, I'm 100% supportive of your endeavors as I am with any other student, but sometimes your experiments... get out of hand." He folded his hands together as if for emphasis. "This isn't the first time either. And in order to keep your peers safe, I'm going to have to ask you to... Move to the labs whenever you're doing experiments. This also means that you should perform experiments on your own personal time."

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

Bobby8000

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:17 am

User Image

'A beast does not know that he is a beast, and the nearer a man gets to being a beast, the less he knows it'
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Foot steps could be heard approaching the office, heavy set and clear as a show of confidence. Lupines nostrils flared, catching the scent of the two long before he came into sight. It was rather unfortunate that there was another with the head master at the moment but there was little he could do about it beyond march forward. For a moment he thought he caught the scent of sweat from one of them, perhaps pointing to fear or exhaustion. He pushed these thoughts aside as he entered through the doorway, golden eyes surveying the room for a few moment before settling on the two that were conversing.

Lupine himself stood at a impressive 6 feet 6 inches, standing well above the two in the room, and had a quite apparent athletic build to him. Currently he wore a red suit with a black tie and white under shirt, keeping things as formal as he could. His long crimson hair was tied behind his head in a neat ponytail as well. After glancing between the two he focused his gaze on Isamu and bowed deeply before returning to full height.

"Sorry if I am interuppting anything, I am one of the new teachers and I was wanting to meet the head master before getting settled" he said in a warm voice, a nervous smile creeping onto his face as he spoke.

LUPINE xxxxVARG
↳ | STATUS: TEACHER | CONDITION: FINE | ↵
| OOC: x |

Goddess of Disaster

Bobby8000

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:44 pm
User Image
Daniel Black

Daniel turned as a tall man walked through the door. "A new teacher, huh?" Daniel inspected him closely, looking him over carefully. "Well built, very tall, athletic, possibly non-human or a mixed breed..." Daniel circled around him, looking him up and down with an inquisitive eye. "Would you mind if I asked what your race is? I am curious?" He did have some ideas of what The newcomer might be, but he wanted to be sure. "Oh, I'm Daniel Black by the way. People call me Techy Sometimes though." He gave the teacher a somewhat mischievous grin.

Goddess of Disaster

Odoeb

Bobby8000

Versatile Hunter

4,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:06 am

User Image

'A beast does not know that he is a beast, and the nearer a man gets to being a beast, the less he knows it'

The confidence from the young man was surprising, showing no hesitation in inspecting him just after he had gone through the door and made introductions. He heard the points get rattled off, his smile clear now as he listened to his questions and thoughts. His intellect was shown through his words as he finished it off with a introduction.

"I am Lupine Varg, werewolf from Europe. It is good to see someone so full of questions Daniel" he replied warmly, crouching down slightly so he was at eye level. Seeing eye to eye was more a sign of respect where he had come from but he also wanted to give the boy another once over, eyes scanning quickly across him as his nostrils flared once more. "From what I can tell you are human? If you have any more questions for me I would love to answer them. It has been to long since I have had the chance to talk with others like this in regular conversations" he said, flashing his teeth to show off his more sharpened set. His canines were much larger then a humans and most of his others at least pointed to some degree.

Little things like this Lupine really did enjoy, humans of the past often treated him little more then a monster and never were curious as to what he was but rather what he had done.

LUPINE xxxxVARG

Goddess of Disaster

Bobby8000

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:57 pm
User Image
Daniel Black

Daniel nodded. "That sounds about right. I wonder if I can come up with any good gear...." An alarm went off, and Daniel looked at his watch. "Sorry, but I'm gonna have to excuse myself.I need to test somethings in the training facilities. It was nice meeting you Mr. Varg, and sorry for the disturbance Headmaster." Daniel Walked over to the door, bowing as he left.

~~~[Exit]~~~>

Goddess of Disaster

Odoeb

Bobby8000

Versatile Hunter

4,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:26 pm
User Image
校長勇山本
Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something is more important than fear.
━━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━━

Isamu's attention was averted to the door as it creaked open, revealing a fresh new face. "Ahh... Yes. Hello Mr. -" He was cut off when Daniel spoke before him. He turned to Daniel, who's face was adorned with a grin that appeared somewhat mischievous. The headmaster could only sigh internally as he stayed silent, listening to the new teacher speak to the student. From the plethora of background checks that the Academy had to do, he was already aware of the new teacher's origins. The teacher being a werewolf didn't surprise Isamu that much; the Academy itself was filled with many unique students of similar origins. The headmaster averted his attention back to Daniel, eyebrows raised at his announcement of departure. "Ah, Daniel, wait a moment," Were the only words he could get out before he was - once again - cut off by the boy leaving, the door shutting loudly behind him. He sighed outwardly this time. "Did that boy even hear what I was saying before?" He sighed softly, a look of exasperation on his features which was quickly replaced with a grin. "The students here are all very unique and remarkable. It's hard for me to hate any of them," He was speaking to Lupine now. His dark eyes moved from the door to the male before him. He stood up and outstretched his arm for a handshake. "It's nice to meet you Mr. Lupine Varg. As you already know, I'm Isamu Yamamoto, headmaster. Welcome to our Academy," He smiled brilliantly at the male.

━━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━━

Bobby8000

Odoeb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:18 pm

User Image

Lupine watched the student leave, waving him good bye before turning back to the head master. Hearing his introduction he met Isamu's hand with a firm handshake, replying "It is a pleasure to meet you as well Yamamoto. I've heard many great things about you". Pleasantries aside Lupine got down to business, crossing his arms as he prepared his thoughts for a moment.

"I came here to ask if there was anything in particular you would ask of me and or any expectations you may have. It has been a very long time since I have interacted with others in such a public way so I will be trying my best not to step toes so to speak" he said in a serious tone.

LUPINE xxxxVARG

Goddess of Disaster

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:50 pm
User Image
校長勇山本
Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something is more important than fear.
━━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━━

Isamu sat back down in his chair, looking up at the man as he spoke to him, his voice now taking a serious tone. The headmaster hated being so serious, it just killed all the fun in him. But he nodded his head in understanding. He swiveled his chair to the left and stood up, walking to a tall metal cabinet. He unlocked the third drawer, flinging it open and then flipped through the manila folders. Once he finally found what he needed, he returned to Lupine. Isamu handed the other a stack of manila folders. "These are your student profiles. Each profile describes in great detail everything there is to know about the students. From their hair color to their magical ability. Each student is required to fill in that kind of stuff in for Academy records. These are the profiles of the students you shall be teaching. You may want to read them in order to get to know your students beforehand. Or not." He grinned, then shrugged. "Surprises are always fun," He said in a joking manner. The man then looked at Lupine in the eye, any humor he had dissipated in that one second. He said to the new teacher the same thing he said to all the other teachers when they first started: "These students are like my own kids. I expect you to protect them and help them with everything you got, Mr. Lupine." The headmaster's onyx eyes held onto the other's for a few seconds before he turned and looked outside of the window behind him. He watched as the students below lagged to class, talking animatedly to one another; one group of boys seemed as if they were about to duke it out. He smiled.

━━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━━

Odoeb

Archives [Old Threads]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out