Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
For after all, what is man in nature? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malfrost
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:30 pm
Cipher just shrugged ,"Who knows." He laughed slightly as he handed Qtronix a key. "That is your key to our barrack room, we'll be lodging together, so get used to me." Cipher gave Qtronix a grin.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:32 pm
"I'm sure it wouldn't be so hard to do that." Qtronix returned the grin after receiving the key. "So... what do you usually do when you're not fighting?" he asked.  

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

Malfrost
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:34 pm
"I read or write normally, I consider the library to be my real home really. Often I'll check up on my plane. I also play violin and piano abit, pretty boring character aren't I!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:36 pm
"You're into the fine arts. Some people find that exciting. You normal people may call me the boring one. Aside from doing exercises like squats or push-ups, I'm usually asleep. Only recently have I been roaming around a facility." Qtronix said, looking at his gloved hands.  

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

Malfrost
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:38 pm
"Ha, your the smart one. My body doesn't allow me to sleep in all day, I wish I could do that!" Cipher laughed as he led Qtronix to their room.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:40 pm
"Well, super-soldiers can stay awake for more than a month straight. Of course, there are draw backs to that. And that is the part where I sleep a lot." Qtronix said, following Cipher. "You know, I'm not really talkative around people but you and Taiga." he added.  

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

Malfrost
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:22 am
"Who knows? Maybe you're just learning how to be social." Cipher unlocked the door and walked in, it was a fairly bare room with two beds. On Cipher's sides, books littered the area, his violin stood neatly in the corner.
(pssst get on steam >.<)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:36 am
"Humph." Qtronix took a look around the area.  

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

Malfrost
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:37 am
"What? Don't like the room?" Cipher chuckled
(STEAM >.<)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:44 am
"Well, it's certainly different from those cryogenic pods that I am put in." Qtronix said, poking around the beds.  

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

Malfrost
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:45 am
"You mean...you've never slept in a real bed before?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:51 am
Qtronix shook his head.  

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

Malfrost
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:04 am
"Well, the super-solider program doesn't sound very fun then..." Cipher took a seat on his bed, "You never had any independence I take it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:00 pm
"We don't need it within environments. Deploy us into enemy lines on a suicide mission and we'll be independent. The scientists do everything for us, so you could say that they were our foster parents." Qtronix said, poking the violin.  

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

Malfrost
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:04 pm
"I see....don't touch." Cipher lightly smacked Qtronix's hand. He then stood up, " I got somethings to handle, best get ready for our dinner with Taiga." Cipher gave him as wave as he walked off.  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff