Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Free roleplay (Is now called "Fight or Die") Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:30 pm
User Image

"...That was overkill, Rain. He's already dead due to the poison in my sword." Kyoya said, searching the man. He then found a card. "His name is James Jijunto..." Kyoya told the others.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:52 pm
User Image

She smiled. "Gotta love over kill, am I right?" She looked down at the man, then nodded. "He was in the town I was last at, he was mumbling something about a freaky door, which, was no doubt the one you destroyed." She knelt down and looked closely at his face. "He was attacked by that door, you can see the scars. She slipped the throwing knife back into her boot.

((I might not reply right away this time, since I'll probably be eating super, then heading to bed~))  

Ziggy Maru

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Mark Twain 100

nekko trash

Neat Noob

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:16 pm
User Image"Heh, sorry." She said, rubbing the back of her head a little with a nervous smile. Rain trotted over to the guy, and knelt down, poking him in the head. "Huh." She said, "That's interesting." She searched his pockets, looking for candy, or something sweet. "Nope, no candy." She thought, dissapointed. Rain poked him hard in the head, mad at him for not having anything on him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:23 pm
Hidan sighed at Rain's crave for candy. He picked up his backpack as his wings disappeared in his back.
User Image

ii-GKat-ii

5,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:13 pm
User Image

Kyoya sighed. "Rain, stop searching for candy or I will give you a taste of fist candy." Kyoya threatened.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:01 am
User Image

Satania was walking all the way with everyone...but a bit quiet. Satania saw how Rain craved for sweets. She walked near Rain and hand over four sweets. "Here you go." She smiled a bit giving Rain the sweets. She got back to Death and whispered to her "Running away in the first place wouldn't give you anything. Dad would be waiting us in many years. But now, I'll only be with you..." Satania sighed. She loved her little sister... Stubborn but little sister.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ziggy Maru

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:58 am
User Image

She stood and nodded to her sister. She took out the letter that their father had sent to her, and handed it to Satania. "We'll have to be careful now." Her grip on her scythe tightened for no reason. Her heart began to race. She took a deep breathe multiple times to calm it down. She raised her right hand and felt an artery on the side of her neck. "Not again..." She said in a low, but quiet voice. Quiet enough that she herself could just barely hear it. She started to feel a bit light headed, and dizzy. Maybe it was from not eating for a day or more.

She looked over at Hidan, then asked, "I've seen you pull out some food out of that bag, so, do you, by any chance have any fruits?" She was now using her scythe as though it was a staff to keep herself steady.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:45 am
User Image

Satania held tight the letter and turned to her sister. Satania then held her shoulder. She could see she felt bad. Then in a moment Satania smirked. She whispered to her "You...are hungry?" Satania then stopped her smirk and sighed. She held tight Death so she won't pass out. While she was at it, she opened the letter and read it.

My dear little daughters,

Due to some issues, I had to send this letter, without summoning you both here. I'll have something to tell to you both personally...

Satania - You are my little first and caring daughter. Don't you let Death get sad. Gather the food for her and yourself. To tell truly, you should hide with Death mostly. As I said, by some issues, strange people would search you both. Hide...

Death - My little daughter. Your sister is caring for you, I hope you are satisfied. Fight, fight and fight. If you get weakened, you got Kyoya, you are the controller of him. But always be near Satania.

Girls, I love you and always will. I hope you don't forget me, after your mother died...

Yours truly,
Daddy.

(( I had been quiet about this, but it's time to say, magedude, you are godmodding a lot!!!! ))  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

nekko trash

Neat Noob

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:07 am
User ImageRain poked Kyoya in the eyeball. "Whatever dude." She retorted. Her face lit up when the strange girl gave her some candy. "Thank you!" She squealed, and popped a couple into her mouth, zoning out into her own little candy land world.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:55 am
User Image

"I swear to the Grim Reaper that I will kill you, Rain." Kyoya said, poking her eyeballs out. He walked away over to a cliff. He then saw a strange door. "What the..." Kyoya walked inside the door, not knowing that the door was the one that Death warned him about.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Ziggy Maru

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:51 am
User Image

"Yes, actually, I am. I can go days with out food, but, I've went to long this time." She spoke quietly to her sister. She seen that Kyoya has harmed Rain once again, and she began to scowl. She watched him walked into the door, the random door that was just floating there. She raised an eye brow. She began to walk aimlessly, breaking from her sisters grasp. She stopped in front of the door. She had a blank but serious look on her face. She went towards it, then opened it. Her eyes grew wide with fear when the door opened on it's own. "No." She spoke blankly. She stood there not doing anything. It's like she couldn't. Her mind was saying go in, but, the rest of her said, stay.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:05 pm
User Image

Satania ran to Death and pushed her away from the door and closed it. "Let that stubborn Kyoya be there. He's been acting too much already and hurting girls. Means he is not a man. And why has he hurt us? Our dad created Kyoya, and now he is hurting us. Goddammit, let that guy be inside." Satania said to Death who has now laying on the ground. She then helped her stand up and smiled. Satania walked over to Rain and said "Are you okay? If you don't mind, but stay closer to me to not get hurt more."

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:41 pm
User Image

Walking behind the bushes and watching the group, Amaya saw someone familiar... "Raaaaaaiiiinnnn!!~" Amaya shouted running out of bushes and hugging tight Rain. "Rain, how around doing?! I guess this group is hurting a lot right?! Well, don't panic!! I'm here!" Amaya smiled at Rain and rolling her eyes around the whole group but back at Rain. They were besties from the Kinder Garden.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:58 pm
Hidan noticed his attention to the girl with blond hair and shoke his head. His attention went back to Death. "Oh yea.........I got fruits..." Hidan for some reason didn't want to talk much.
User Image

ii-GKat-ii

5,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:21 pm
(Kyoya's new appearance)

User Image

The door had closed, but then it had been reopened by a fist and a katana. The door shattered entirely, bringing out a boy with black hair and a black katana. "Woah... My appearance has changed... Must have been the darkness..." Kyoya thought. He walked over to Death. "What are you so worried about?" Kyoya asked.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff