Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
Mother was trampled by our horse. NEW EDIT. Read first post Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:42 pm
Lieutenant Shotgun
Rei Uchikino
She was a member, but she never posted unless FFF1O1 was in trouble with someone. Which makes me think that she's a mule.

Ah. She's still a coward, though, if she doesn't have the guts to post the s**t she wrote.

Agreed.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:17 pm
I am your Mord Sith
AriaStarSong
Just my two cents...

I'm a professional horse trainer. I have a degree in an equine related field and I'm a certified riding instructor through NARHA. I'm working on getting my qualifications out of the way so that I can get my USDF instructor certification. I think I qualify as an "expert" on horses.

That horse is fine condition from what you can tell in the picture. He's a bit of a homely creature. Kind of a mulish head, short neck, and spindly legs weak hocks, but half-decent conformation for a casual riding horse. He's in good weight, has good muscle, a nice coat and a bright eye. His belly isn't distended or wormy looking, and his back looks pretty strong. He has obviously been very well taken care of, and considering he's a rescue, for his condition to have returned to this state is a testament to Mord and her family's horse-keeping skills.

As for the rest, that's pretty low. I don't think I really need to say anything more.

I lol'd at the "mulish head" comment. Its so freaking true. So, what is your professional opinion on my little KC? Shes the most lovable little horse ever.

Anyways, thank you for your two cents. It was very much appreciated.
My professional opinion on KC is that she is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!

Honestly, I've never worked with minis. We have one at the barn I work at, but we don't use her for anything at this point. I just see her dragging the owner's son around when he's bringing her in or out (teach manners? to a mini? That's a silly idea...) but she isn't nearly as cute as KC.  

AriaStarSong

Fiyori_Takeshi

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:28 am
That's wonderful that she's getting better >_< Just in time for the Holidays also!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:11 am
AriaStarSong
I am your Mord Sith
AriaStarSong
Just my two cents...

I'm a professional horse trainer. I have a degree in an equine related field and I'm a certified riding instructor through NARHA. I'm working on getting my qualifications out of the way so that I can get my USDF instructor certification. I think I qualify as an "expert" on horses.

That horse is fine condition from what you can tell in the picture. He's a bit of a homely creature. Kind of a mulish head, short neck, and spindly legs weak hocks, but half-decent conformation for a casual riding horse. He's in good weight, has good muscle, a nice coat and a bright eye. His belly isn't distended or wormy looking, and his back looks pretty strong. He has obviously been very well taken care of, and considering he's a rescue, for his condition to have returned to this state is a testament to Mord and her family's horse-keeping skills.

As for the rest, that's pretty low. I don't think I really need to say anything more.

I lol'd at the "mulish head" comment. Its so freaking true. So, what is your professional opinion on my little KC? Shes the most lovable little horse ever.

Anyways, thank you for your two cents. It was very much appreciated.
My professional opinion on KC is that she is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!

Honestly, I've never worked with minis. We have one at the barn I work at, but we don't use her for anything at this point. I just see her dragging the owner's son around when he's bringing her in or out (teach manners? to a mini? That's a silly idea...) but she isn't nearly as cute as KC.

Aww, thanks. KC is my best friend in the barn. When ever I let her out for pasture time, we always run around together. She even knows how to do a few tricks. She knows how to shake and smile.  

Matron Mord Sith

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:30 am
I think FinalFantasyFreak101 has left the guild.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:37 pm
Fiyori_Takeshi
That's wonderful that she's getting better >_< Just in time for the Holidays also!

I haven't thought of that. What great luck! It's great that she'll be feeling better for Christmas. :]  

Rei Uchikino

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:41 pm
I am your Mord Sith
I think FinalFantasyFreak101 has left the guild.

She's gone from the members list so I'm guessing she quit.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:21 pm
Oh! I hope she is alright and makes a full recovery.
When I was 11 a horse stood on my leg, he got spooked by something and I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I have no feeling in that part of my leg from the nerve damage and I have this damn ugly hoof shaped scar sweatdrop  

unique flavour

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces