Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Final Fantasy Freaks Guild
The Great Final Fantasy Trivia Thread! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anatares

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:04 am
Gwyn Masamune
Chibicid
In Final Fantasy VIII, what is Quistis's ultimate limit break and how do you obtain it?

Quistis' Ultimate limit break is Shockwave Pulsar. To get it you need to synthesize 100 Curse Spikes into 1 Dark Matter with Siren's Tools ability. Siren must be level 100.

FFVII: What is the name of Barret's wife, Dyne's wife, and Dyne's daughter?

Brownie Points: What is Dyne's Final Attack called? (he uses it when you kill him)

Only name I can come up with is Marlene (Dyne's daughter) sweatdrop ...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:16 am
Oh c'mon, its not that hard! sweatdrop  

Gwyn Masamune
Crew

Ayame
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:46 am
okay...i think i got it...

Barret's wife is Myrna.

Dyne's wife is Eleanor. Their daughter is Marlene.

And Dyne's special attack is Molotov Cocktail (how the hell do I remember that name is beyond me...maybe it's because there's such a catchy ring to it sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 9:10 am
Ayame
okay...i think i got it...

Barret's wife is Myrna.

Dyne's wife is Eleanor. Their daughter is Marlene.

And Dyne's special attack is Molotov Cocktail (how the hell do I remember that name is beyond me...maybe it's because there's such a catchy ring to it sweatdrop )

CORRECT! Very good Ayame! Ask away! Oh, and everyone who wants to join my FFVII rp should do so now. Remember, elder members will get characters first. Sorry, but seniority rules.  

Gwyn Masamune
Crew

Ayame
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 5:06 pm
Whoo! Um..let's see....*thinks*

Where is the "stop" spell located on the sphere grid in FFX? (And no, it's not in Lulu's)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 12:28 am
hmm...I'd guess Tidus's section.  

Chibicid
Vice Captain

Kaede

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:40 am
I believe it was in Auron's section.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:21 am
Ummm.... damn I can't remember.... was it in Yunas? Sometimes stop has been White Magic in past FFs....  

Gwyn Masamune
Crew

Ayame
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 10:17 am
Yep! It's in Yuna's section 3nodding (I remember because I used a Friend Sphere with Lulu to Yuna...tis where I got stop).

But for some odd reason, all the places I went to see all the magic list for FFX doesn't list Stop as a spell....odd...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 12:32 pm
Ayame
Yep! It's in Yuna's section 3nodding (I remember because I used a Friend Sphere with Lulu to Yuna...tis where I got stop).

But for some odd reason, all the places I went to see all the magic list for FFX doesn't list Stop as a spell....odd...

Heck, I can't even find it on the grid myself.  

Anatares

Chibicid
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:37 pm
Anatares
Ayame

...is there a Stop? I don't think I remember one...

Tidus had Slow and Slowga...hmm...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:22 am
Chibicid
Anatares
Ayame

...is there a Stop? I don't think I remember one...

Tidus had Slow and Slowga...hmm...

There is a Stop spell...because I used Lulu to cast it on those two annoying pillars against Jecht. But I'm going to double check where it is to be sure where it is (unfortunately, I have to re-play the game over again because my brother deleted my FFX files stare ). From memory I remember it was either in Wakka's or Yuna's section...but just to be sure I'm going to double check it again.

But in the meantime, to help get rid of the confusion...um...I'll post another question (tis rather simple...I think):

There's a little scene in FF8 on the Ragnarok after you're heading to Lunatic Pandora. If you go back to where Kiros and Ward are at, Kiros'll say something to Squall. What does he say?  

Ayame
Captain

KittytheSheGeek

Wealthy Ladykiller

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:21 pm
Oh crap! I just played that part a few weeks ago!! grrrrrr cant....remember..... *explodes*
My strengths are 7, X, and X-2  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 8:20 pm
He talks about the resemblance between Squall and Laguna, not mentioning names, saying only something like "The resemblance is amazing." Or something.  

Kaede

Chibicid
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:51 pm
Yeah. That's pretty much what he says.

I know when you talk to Ward, he mumbles, and Kiros translates "He says you look a lot like your mother."  
The Final Fantasy Freaks Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff