Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply TCG Straight/Gay/Bi Bar
is anyone here lesbian bi or gay???? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AyumiMiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:14 pm
Im bi xD heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:55 pm
i'm bi n its fun baby  

vampire kitty girl XD

the girl u all love

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:59 pm
i'm bi but i like girl more it iz like 90% girl an 10% boy
i sould just became 100&#xle;bo u think u girl r also sexy DAM  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:28 am
im bi and proud its fun to be something of both kinds you have options of what to do...to that sometimes knowing you have to hide it because of family or the rude comments people say can and will hut but i say "keep your chin up and smile because its you life and be happy the way you are" biggrin  

XxHazles_Little SecretxX

Ayoo Tacos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:35 am
nope.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:57 pm
i bi  

XxSeXyEmOrAwRxX

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:34 pm
im just ganna laugh rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl AND say this fags  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:21 am
NO!!!! !  

Ayoo Tacos

Kotoroshi

5,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:17 am
Cinna101
im just ganna laugh rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl AND say this fags

And I'm going to say you have proven your retarded mental state. For, you see, it has become much to idiotic to be racist or against Gays or Bi's.
It shows that you are nothing but Catholic/Christian fodder; Whether you are Catholic/Christian or not.
It was the Christians and Catholics that said "Gay's are EVIL!"
Insulting us means you have no free will of your own, and that you are not even worthy of my pity. I hope you can learn to think for yourself, instead of the little religious lemming following your Pope off the cliff.

and second, I'm bi too! ^_^
lol why are so many bisexuals here girls?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:33 am
im not gay or bi ppl who are gay or bi should stop cuz it not rlly cool but i rlly dont care about that buisness neutral  

xXFirexX123

FilipinoTypeOfAzn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:38 pm
xXMad in WonderlandXx
Cinna101

And I'm going to say you have proven your retarded mental state. For, you see, it has become much to idiotic to be racist or against Gays or Bi's.
It shows that you are nothing but Catholic/Christian fodder; Whether you are Catholic/Christian or not.
Insulting us means you have no free will of your own, and that you are not even worthy of my pity. I hope you can learn to think for yourself, instead of the little religious lemming following your Pope off the cliff.

Wow. You make a great point. eek
But I've always wondered. I asked a couple of my friends and they all said because they were perverts. That never really made much sense to me. :b  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:47 pm
xXFirexX123
im not gay or bi ppl who are gay or bi should stop cuz it not rlly cool but i rlly dont care about that buisness neutral

If you dont care why would you say it?
But anyone who is a bi sexual or gay or lesbian isn't doing it because they think it's cool. They should be doing it because they are either attracted to both genders or care about personality no matter what gender. There could be more reasons(:
There are people who do it because they believe its cool, but that does not give you the right to say we shouldn't be gay, bi, or lesbian because you don't think it's cool. This is not going just towards you alot of people reject us because of this reason.  

FilipinoTypeOfAzn

miryiah123

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:16 pm
xXMad in WonderlandXx
Cinna101

idk why theres so many bi girls but im one of them lol actually imma christian ironically and i think girls are super SEXXI ...if you read Samual 18:1-2, after David kills Goliath it clearly describes how he enters into a bisexual relationship with Jonathan, but has to flee because Jonathan's Dad gets jealous because the people like him better. And God not only does not smite him for the bisexual relationship, he protects him and makes him King of all Israel!!! So God clearly loves bisexuals. so you can SUCK MY d**k!lol jk i dont have one *^_^*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:20 pm
FilipinoTypeOfAzn
wow you guys are hilarious!!! can i add anyof you?? im lonly...
if u want to i dont mind  

miryiah123

miryiah123

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:26 pm
dark lithia
I'm bisexual and proud. ^-^

but I may be leaning more towards girls
That's probably because my first kiss was with a girl.

^-^
I'm so proud of that moment it was so awesome.. ^-^

None of my family know I'm bi though...
my dad thinks I'm straight, my friend know though.

my first kiss was with a girl too ^.^  
TCG Straight/Gay/Bi Bar

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces