Welcome to Gaia! ::

Children of the Night

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild with discussions about games and other things! 

Tags: Legend of Zelda, Escaflowne, Castlevania, Inuyasha, Vampire Hunter D 

Reply Retired Threads
Dark Castle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SomaCruz-darklord
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:30 am
The Belmont could be outnumbered, maybe I'd better go see if I can lend a hand...Soma thought. He stepped away from Van Helsing and back towards the castle door.
"Well I think I had better see who this Belmont is, after all, with the reaction his mere name has provoked, he sounds like an interesting guy." Soma smirked, then left through the castle door back out into the courtyard, he waved casually back to Van Helsing as he departed. "I'll catch you later."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:43 pm
Well it would be a shame to let food to go to waist…  

Dr Abraham Van Helsing

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:43 pm
She nodded. "It really would...All I'm asking is for a little company with dinner" she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:15 am
Purizumu saw no response from the Belmont and then decided to make more of a show just to see what would happen if he did. Prodding the Belmont's back with one of his claws he spun around and poked him in the chest and then poked his shoulder all the time laughing like a child.
"Does that tickle, this arrancar wonders if you are a statue or just cannot see him? Or perhaps..." Purizumu ran away into the shadows nearby and returned a few seconds later with a stick. He ran forward and placed the stick on the Belmonts head and spun it before hopping back and laughing hysterically.  

Arrancar Purizumu

Count Vladimir Dracula
Crew

Romantic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:58 pm
Draculas-Mistress
She nodded. "It really would...All I'm asking is for a little company with dinner" she said.

*sits quietly on her shoulder and nods in agreement*
(just trying to revive this RP thread)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:40 pm
She sighed and rubbed his little head. "But it seems that no one wants to join me" she said in a seductive weeping tone.
{thanks}

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

xxxCyr1313xxx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:46 am
Cyr had the grand table readied. Making everything was perfect for his Mistress as usual. He opened the door for the guests to enter. (sorry school got the better of me)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:11 pm
*lays down and yawns, waiting for the Belmont to continue* What is he doing?  

Annamayww16
Vice Captain

Mr R Renfield

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:13 pm
*Renfield stands ready to serve dinner*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:14 pm
Dinner is ready Mistress…  

Mr R Renfield

Dr Abraham Van Helsing

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:41 pm
SomaCruz-darklord
The Belmont could be outnumbered, maybe I'd better go see if I can lend a hand...Soma thought. He stepped away from Van Helsing and back towards the castle door.
"Well I think I had better see who this Belmont is, after all, with the reaction his mere name has provoked, he sounds like an interesting guy." Soma smirked, then left through the castle door back out into the courtyard, he waved casually back to Van Helsing as he departed. "I'll catch you later."

Good luck Soma Cruz. You and Belmont catch up quickly now *smirks* You wouldn’t want the soup to get cold…  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:44 pm
Dreamis looked back at Mr. Renfeild. "Thank you but I don't know if we'll have any guest" she said softly, petting the little bat that was now in her hands.  

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Count Vladimir Dracula
Crew

Romantic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:52 am
Draculas-Mistress
Dreamis looked back at Mr. Renfeild. "Thank you but I don't know if we'll have any guest" she said softly, petting the little bat that was now in her hands.

*sits and enjoys the soft caresses of her hand on his head*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:52 pm
Cyr floated plates to his Mistress and to the others that had seated. He went into the kitchen and sat down to eat his own meal. There was some stray pepper floating about and cause Cyr to sneeze charring his food. "Shoot not again..."  

xxxCyr1313xxx

Draculas-Mistress
Captain

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:44 pm
She smiled softly as little Vlad went onto her finger. She fed him little bits of meat. Do not worry my love...they will not leave the grounds  
Retired Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff