Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP-Mania

Back to Guilds

If you love to role-play, this is definitly the place for you! If not, we still have plenty of other enjoyable activities, like 

Tags: role-plays, competitions, polls, games 

Reply General Discussion
A Lonely Life-Demon rp(now in sub-forum) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:20 pm
Rina cocked her cat ears curiously to the side and stared at the boy. "Who are you?" She asked sternly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:25 pm
-stays quiet and looks in Rina's eyes with nothing but hate and anger-  

riyou-fox-wolf-demon

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:31 pm
Rina glares back. Two can play at this game. She thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:38 pm
-a faint voice speaks in her mind- I am Riyou kitsusane the last of the of my family and race i am a loner looking for refuge among the world,clans,and packs alike i need to start a family soon if the Wolf-Demons are to survive.  

riyou-fox-wolf-demon

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:50 pm
riyou-fox-wolf-demon
-a faint voice speaks in her mind- I am Riyou kitsusane the last of the of my family and race i am a loner looking for refuge among the world,clans,and packs alike i need to start a family soon if the Wolf-Demons are to survive.

"Well Riyou, you can talk out loud you know." Said Rina putting her cat ears back and looking frustrated.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:52 pm
-the voice speaks again- He will not speak he refuses to ever since the incident with his adoption father  

riyou-fox-wolf-demon

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:55 pm
riyou-fox-wolf-demon
-the voice speaks again- He will not speak he refuses to ever since the incident with his adoption father

Rina scowled. So you dont ever talk? She said cocking her head slightly, her cat ears sticking up.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:59 pm
-the voice- Basicy he hasent talked in 5 years but i am his gaurdian i am the young wolf speaking for him and we need refuge, will you take us in?  

riyou-fox-wolf-demon

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:02 pm
riyou-fox-wolf-demon
-the voice- Basicy he hasent talked in 5 years but i am his gaurdian i am the young wolf speaking for him and we need refuge, will you take us in?

Hm.. im not sure if Shiira's house is big enough for all these people... Heh, i go after one source of energy and end up finding three. Shiira and Sai are gonna think this is hilarious. Rina thought with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:10 pm
Maybe, maybe not. -i turn to a sound and my ears twitch and turn tword the sound to hear a squirrel then i turn back to you-  

riyou-fox-wolf-demon

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:14 pm
riyou-fox-wolf-demon
Maybe, maybe not. -i turn to a sound and my ears twitch and turn tword the sound to hear a squirrel then i turn back to you-

"Anyway, i suppose we ought to go find Shiira.... there goes the Fair... " Rina says sighing. She stood up and said. "Everyone who's coming, follow me."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:17 pm
-i follow silently as Disciple looks at the Scenery-  

riyou-fox-wolf-demon

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:25 pm
Rina led Riyou, the wolf pup and the girl back to where Shiira and Sai were. "Guys, i found some lost travelers."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:28 pm
-Disciple barks angerly as if saying " we were not lost just getting out of the storm "  

riyou-fox-wolf-demon

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:33 pm
"What ever. the point is, they have nowhere to go." Rina said.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff