Submit

LQ
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:53 am
Sol jumped slightly when she approached him; he had not heard her, nor been aware of her presense at all. A small frown marred his features and he scratched at a couple of red spots on his arm before sighing. His eyes swept over the woman and for some reason, found himself smiling at her, a small genuine smile that made him look angelic in it's beauty.

"Yes. I would like that."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:59 am
She smiled back and linked her arm around his and patted his hand and said, "help an old lady up the steps, then."
She leaned heavily on him going up the steps and lead him, hobbling into the church and to the middle pews, where she sat heavily and sighed, making room for him.
"Now, what troubles your mind to bring you to our little sanctuary, lad?"  

XanatosGray
Vice Captain

LQ
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:07 am
Still overwhelmed by all the new sights nd sounds, Sol automatically helped the elderly woman. It wasn't until they were seated that he realized that he, Solitaire, one of the top ranked Masters at the Sh'kiahaar, had been reduced to a servant for a human.

He drew himself up, ready to tell the woman off for such a daring presumption...but found the words dying before they were even fully formed. Something, something about her disarmed him. Maybe it was the nulls he was forced to wear. Maybe it was because he was,though it pained him to admit, somewhat frightened and intimidated of this human world. He did not know, all he knew is that he found himself responding to her.

"I was told the priest lives here. Is this correct, ma'am"? Ok, this was going to far, really. Calling her "ma'am". Oh well, it was best to play it nice, at least until he got what he came for.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:16 am
She smiled kindly at him, completely oblivious to his very-near disrespect.
"Which priest would that be, dear? There's a few in this church."  

XanatosGray
Vice Captain

LQ
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:30 am
More than one? Well it did stand to reason. Jerome could hardly be expected to run his parish, as hr called it, by himself. "His name, madam, would be Jerome. Do you know of him?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:34 am
"Oh, father Molier. Of course, I do, dear. Everyone know father Molier. He'd be out in the gardens, this time of day. Says it help him to think." Another brilliant, if wrinkled, smile. "Just go through those side doors, there and follow the little path. He'll be there somewhere."  

XanatosGray
Vice Captain

LQ
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:42 am
Sol nodded and took her hand, bending over and giving it a feather soft kiss, as if he was kissing the hand of a Queen, then gave her a brilliant smile. "I thank you madam." Releasing her hand, he stood with fluid grace and made his way to the gardens, his barefeet making no sound on the floor.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:51 am
She gave a chuckle that knew it was far past it's time for girlish giggles and turned to the fromt of the church to ask the Lady her questions.
Jerome was indeed in the gardens, pulling out the baby tears from where they threatened to choke out the little crinums that were blooming in the confusion of a few cold weeks.  

XanatosGray
Vice Captain

LQ
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:59 am
Sol paused when he first caught sight of Jerome, just getting his visual fill of the priest. The sadness that had been plaguing him lifted, replaced by that warm fluttery feeling. Only now, it was so frightening, rather comforting in fact.

Not wanting to disturb him, Sol continued to watch and wait for Jerome to finish, or realize he was there.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:09 am
Jerome wasn't expecting anyone and was concentrating on his task, and for once had a blissfully blank mind, singing french hyms to pass the time. He finished pulling out the baby's tears and sat back, wiping the sweat from his brow and smiled at his now-clear flower bed.  

XanatosGray
Vice Captain

LQ
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:22 pm
It took a few seconds for the sound of Jerome's voice to reach Sol, but when it did, the fluttery feeling in his stomach exploded, turning into full blown lust. While he had experienced things like that before, he had always been the one to dole it out. Now, on the receiving end, he wasn't quite sure how to handle it and clutched his stomach, doubling over as his knees threatened to give out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:38 pm
Hearing Sol behind him, Jerome stopped his singing and turned. His shock at seeing Sol here, in the gardens was quickly whisked away by his concern and he went to put an arm around the demons shoulders to support him.
"Are you ok? What are you doing here?"  

XanatosGray
Vice Captain

LQ
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:46 pm
When Jerome drew near and Sol took in his scent and felt their bodies pressed together. he almost whimpered and was unable to help another small shudder than went through him. Bracing himself, he took a deep breath and smiled up at Jerome, color tinting his cheeks.

"Y-yes. I am fine...I was just a little..." Frantically he tried to find a plausible excuse and latched onto what he hoped was a good one. "Overwhelmed...by everything in your world."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:59 pm
pressing the back of his hand to Sol's forehead, the priest led him towards a bench in the shade. "Come sit and rest for a moment. Did you forget everything from when you were last here?"  

XanatosGray
Vice Captain

LQ
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:47 am
It took all of his control to not turn and nuzzle against the priests hand and even more to not lick it. Blushing, both from his reaction to Jerome as well as his question, he moved to the shade and gratefully sat, giving a rueful smile. "Much as it pains me to admit...yes, I had forgotten much. My last visit was brief and I was not focusing on much save for keeping ahead of the seekers."  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff