Fae of Love meets Fool in Love [PRP] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

immortalmina

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:24 pm
((Right))

I'm guessing counting them isn't that great either. Apollo thought but didn't say it outloud as he didn't want to make it awkward again. Still, Dayht was probably right. Though, he did want to kiss her. Just to make up for his foolishness.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:16 pm
Dayht didn't actually know exactly how many times they kissed, though she knew it was only a handful of times. But that was only because they hardly saw eachother...which was what she was getting at. She looked down at the firefly in her hands and grinned secretly. Apollo might not be the most charismatic...but he was sweeter then any guy she'd met. Including mr. 'fae of love'. "Dance little friend of mine, dance to the light. Wont you dance with me? Sugar sweet honey'd words to the night, just save the last dance for me..."  

Tartara

immortalmina

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:20 pm
Apollo was walking pretty slowly towards the HQ. Though, it was getting late. He was sure her family would worry. Some didn't seem to think he could watch out for her. Which made him a bit sad. Still, he knew he needed to get home too.

"What's that?" Apollo asked as Dayht said something to the firefly.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:58 pm
She warmly laughed, weaving through the forest tree's now. "Nothing apollo...nothing at all." Her first semi-successful song. Wow. Dayht lightly kissed the top of the firefly's head. All in all, she couldn't say that tonight wasn't bad. Sure, could have gone a lot better, but no day with apollo was ever...bad.  

Tartara

immortalmina

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:24 am
Apollo nodded as it must not of been important or at least she didn't want him to know. Apollo walked and watched the moon. It was still a beautiful night. They were starting to get close to the HQ now.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:33 pm
She lightly patted the firefly's head, just glancing beind her once as she caught the first glimpse of the HQ ahead. It still felt a bit...awkward. She hated it. And it killed her to know, that she was the cause. Would he still wait for her?  

Tartara

immortalmina

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:02 pm
Apollo walked up to the stairs. He waned to kiss her good night, but now he wasn't sure about it. It wasn't for counting it was more to remember the kiss when they were apart. Maybe he should say that?

"Um...ah, may I have a kiss to remember you when I'm not with you?" He asked with a smile and gleam in his eye. He hoped this was romantic and not creepy.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff