Freeze this dreaded world. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:45 pm
eijiberry

"L-Lord Yukio dose not h-hate you T-Tad. I-If he did you wouldn't be here H-He would of kicked y-you out a l-long time ago." Echo said and blushed a little when he said he liked her the way she is. " Y-You really like me Tad? J-Just the scared l-little me that I-I am?" She asked him as she glanced away a little as she played with her hands a little. " W-We should go sledding or s-somthing some time..."

Yukio opened the door, letting Maura out first before going out himself. He walked out to the stable and let Maura go inside first again. Ryuu was sound asleep on the hay just the way they left him. Yukio walked over to the big black war horse and kneeled down, stroking Ryuu's neck. "You put up one heck of a fight out there..." He said softly. Ryuu slowly started to wake up and he lifted up his head a bit. " Hey... don't think about it." Yukio said but it didn't stop Ryuu from lifting up his head and nuzzling him.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:11 pm
tokyoloverTM

"I suppose... The thing is though I don't think he trusts me.. I know its' my own fault because of onee-chan... Hm?" Tad paused to her question about herself. Of course he liked her for who she was. Though she did stammer a lot, and was extremely shy, she was considered most kind and strong in his eyes. He just didn't think she gave herself much credit. Such thoughts made the little boy blush, enough for steam to arise form his ears once more. Little ifrits were most shy around females.
The mention of sledding brought such a calm, mature smile to his face it would have looked like he was somebody else. "I agree.. It's been awhile afterall! When shall we go?"

Maura took a fresh inhale of the wintery air as she walked towards the stables with Yukio. She form time time would silently gaze to be sure he was as alright as he said he was, and quietly sighed in relief. As they entered into the stables it was hard for her not to gush at the sight of Ryuu. She was sure to stay to the side as Yukio reunited with his comrade, her hands clasped together as she made a prayer in her head. Her face only softened when Ryuu had begun to nuzzle Yukio.  

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:36 pm
eijiberry

"D-Don't say that! L-Lord Yukio T-Trust's you!" Echo said as she turned to face Tad. She blushed a little and turned away again. "S-Sorry... I didn't mean to y-yell..." She said quietly. " H-How about we go s-sledding when everyone is f-feeling better? T-That way we a-all can enjoy i-it." Echo said as she fiddled with some crumbs on the counter. " B-But if you want... W-We could do it j-just the two o-of us some time a-as well."

"Ryuu! Knock it off or I will leave you here all alone!" Yukio warned the war horse but he just kept nuzzling Yukio. " Alright I warned you..." Yukio said as he started to get up but Ryuu grabbed his shirt, using his mouth and pulled Yukio down and snuggled him again. Yukio glared at Ryuu as he nuzzled him. " Damn horse..." Yukio muttered before patting Ryuu's had. " You are a pain you know that?" He said with a sigh. Ryuu made a horse like laughter before he noticed Maura. He slowly got up with shaking lag's but once her was standing he seemed fine. He slowly made his way over to Maura and nudged her a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:46 pm
tokyoloverTM

Tad jolted in surprise and had backed a few steps away from the random outburst. He sweatdropped, awaiting for the girl to calm down. I-it's alright," he stammered, knowing in the future not ot get onto her bad side. As she asked about everyone else he cleared his throat. "Thats fine... We can wait if you want it's up to you."

Maura only watched the spectacle with an amused smile. Ryuu reminded her of a great dane looking for total effection. It had to have been one of the most heartwarming things she had ever seen. It seemed to change tides as the war horse had begun making her way over to her. "Ryuu you should be laying down~!" She playfully scolded as she put her arms around the horses neck nuzzling back.  

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:51 pm
eijiberry

" W-We can go tomorrow and that way h-hopefully everyone is feeling better and will j-join us." Echo said with a smile before she remembered she still had some cleaning that needed to be done threw out the castle. " I-I still have m-many thing's to do so I-I better get g-going and do my j-job. I-I will back to see how everyone i-is doing once i am d-done." She told Tad before leaving the kitchen and going to the bedroom's to clean and make bed's.

" He wont listen..." Yukio stated as he dusted himself off. Ryuu just kept nuzzling Maura before stopping and looking around for Maura's cousion. He sniffed Maura before sniffing around the barn as he was trying to find his sent.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:58 am
eijiberry

ICHIGOOOOOOOO yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry  

tokyoloverTM

original Rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces