Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Eternal Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

An Rp guild for those who Love to Roleplay 

Tags: RolePlay, Action, Fiction, Sci-Fi 

Reply original Rps
Freeze this dreaded world. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:15 am
tokyoloverTM

"Ah... good point..." With a slight pout, he returned to his counter space, trying to think of other things the spider might like. It was hard! The only info he had was insects as food! It was a bit hard. After all, the castle was naturally cold and no bugs could survive it. "I dunno then Echo~! I don't think Kikyo would like anything either! You hungry Echo! I'll make you something!"

The girl made a smile, and gently began to stroke his hair. She didn't budge, and remained as still as possible since he did need his sleep. It was hard for her, herself to stay awake as it was. That thought in mind, she too hadn't taken long to sleep. Her mind had drifted, and soon after she too had began to rest, very comfortable in his arms.

(although it seems to be busy today -.- ill be on still though till 5... cant wait till I get my laptop back lmao)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:45 am
eijiberry

" M-Me? W-Well a little... C-Can I have a fancy c-cupcake?" Echo asked. she loved bake goods and little fancy once always made her smile even more.

Yukio slept for a very long time it seemed but soon he woke up to see a sleeping Maura besides him. He slowly let go of her, making sure not to wake her before getting out of bed and putting a shirt on. He noticed the tray of now cold soup on the table. He walked over and started to eat the cold soup, he didn't mind it being cold.

( Oh DX )  

tokyoloverTM

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:23 pm
tokyoloverTM

"Fancy cupcake!? hm... Coming right up~!" Tad jumped off his stool, and went onto his knees to the ground as he opened a bottom cupboard up, grabbing an appropriately sized bowl. He placed a big bowl upon another counter area away from the entre station, opening the dwars upon it to grab baking utensils. "Lets see.. Rubber spatula... Wooden spoons.... Whisk.... Measuring spoons.... Measuring cup... What else... ah!" He spoke to himself mainly as he was checking on a mental list of all the items he needed. Setting all that onto the counter he hurried over to where his baking ingrediants were held and started to gather everything. "chocolate chips!?" He looked over with a big smile. He enjoyed having something to do.

(finally got a computer >.<)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:51 pm
eijiberry

Echo nodded her head. " Y-Yes that sounds g-good." She said with her cute little giggle at the end. " C-Can I help you with a-anything?" Echo asked as she walked up to the counter looking at all the thing's Tad pulled out. " C-Can they have p-pink flowers on t-them T-Tad? P-Please?" She asked giving Tad her big blue puppy eye's.

Once Yukio was done eating he sat down in his chair across the room and watched Maura sleep. He wanted to go out and check on Ryuu but he didn't want to leave Maura out of his sight. He was scared that if she left his sight again she would be taken away from him. So he waited for his sleeping beauty to wake up.

( Its okay i was eating pancakes and I made to many DX )

(finally got a computer >.<)  

tokyoloverTM

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:05 pm
tokyoloverTM

"Of course you can Echo~! Hm... Can you help measure up the ingrediants while I stir? I also need a few eggs cause I'll make a good batch for us~!" Tad blushed at her giggle, almost dropping a wooden spoon he had grabbed. To her question, he nodded with a thumbs up. "sure thing! I'll add some butterflies to some of them.. Well... I'll try to anyways."

Maura rolled over in her sleep, muttering inaudible words. She tucked her head under the blankets, before making a quiet snore.

(lol xD *makes big eyes for some virtual pancake* xD)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:14 pm
eijiberry

"Y-Yay!~" Echo threw her hands up in the air happily as she giggled some more. She hurried over to the cooler and got some egg's that Tad said they needed. She put them down on the counter before she measured out the things they needed to make the cupcakes. " A-Am I doing it r-right?"

A small smile came onto Yukio's face as he watched Maura sleep. Just watching her sleep was amusing to him. " You are some strange human Maura... But you are my little human."

( I made banana ones and banana chocolate chip ones)  

tokyoloverTM

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:13 am
tokyoloverTM

Checking the measurements one at a time, Tad smiled reassuringly. "Just right," he commented, as he set one down. Pouring the flour in, he added the eggs. "Milk time~!" he giggled, adding some of the milk. "Can you gently pour the rest of the milk in while I whisk?" he asked her, wanting to make sure everything would be stirred in properly.

Mauras' eye opened a little bit, and with a jolt, she sat herself up. "Oooh... I dozed off!" she complained mainly to herself, rubbing her eyes. Her hair was sticking out quite a bit from her nap. "...Five more minutes..." she whispered, but she had seemed to nod off a bit as her head drooped to the side.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:41 am
eijiberry

Echo nodded her head and picked up the cup of milk. She slowly started to pour the milk into the batter. " I-Is this okay? A-Am I doing everything right T-Tad?" Echo asked. She was always scared she was going to mess up Tad's cooking in some way.

" Yes it seem's you have." Yukio said as he got up, thinking now that she was awake he could bring her to check on Ryuu. " Five more what?" He asked but then saw that she was starting to drift off again. He let out a small groan before walking over to the bed side and gave a small kiss to the sleeping beauty to see if that would wake her up.  

tokyoloverTM

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:52 am
tokyoloverTM

"You're doing fine just relax," Tad blinked, understanding why she was worried. He wouldn't yell at her though if she would ever mess up because she wasn't in the kitchen as much as he was. Considering the kitchen might as well been his bedroom. "After the milks done we'll add the chocolate chips!"

Maura had been about to sleep sitting up, but the kiss from Yukio made her wide awake. She at first thought she had accidentally fallen asleep for real until she had been drifting off more. "Sorry," she giggled, ready to get up.

(happy holloween nee-chan~! smile )  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:30 am
eijiberry

"O-Okay...B-But if I do something wrong p-please tell me T-Tad." Echo said as she put the dishes they didn't need anymore into the sink. " T-The chocolate chips are in the c-cup right beside you T-Tad."

" Its fine... If you are really that tiered you can go back to sleep but I would like to check on Ryuu." Yukio said and turned away so she couldn't see his slight blush. " But I can't leave you alone so I will wait for you."

( Happy halloween!!!)  

tokyoloverTM

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:07 pm
tokyoloverTM

"You worry to much," Tad commented. "If I didn't trust you I would not have asked for your help. Silly girl! You're doing just fine!" Taking the chocolate chips, he busied himself by slowly adding bits and bots to let it all mix in proper. "All that's left soon is to pour them into the paper thingys... The cups are they called? I can never remember..."

"Oh! Ryuu! Why didn't you say so!? Nual and I brought him to the stable..." she got herself off the bed, Straightening her dress she hurried to the door. "When we made our way in he was a very cooperative warhorse!"

(im sorry I didn't know it was my turn in both rpgs!!!! DD smile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:58 pm
eijiberry

" W-Well I have to worry for b-both me and you seeing you n-never worry." Echo pointed out as she watched Tad. " W-Why are you asking me? I-I don't know much about backing or c-cooking... Y-You should know s-seeing you are a cook." Echo said as she slowly stole a chocolate chip and eat it.

Yukio blinked as he was surprised to see how fast she was to get up and hurry to the door. " He is to much of a softy..." Yukio commented as he opened the door to let Maura out first.

(Its okay it happens to us all at times XD )  

tokyoloverTM

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:24 pm
tokyoloverTM

"I worry all the time! I'm just not one to show it as much. Well... More like I just like to look on the brighter side of things." Tad made a childish grin then as he answered her question, making sure he worded himself properly. "I can cook but ain't it much fun cooking with someone else though? We never get to do to much together anymore anyway... s-so..." he paused going red. "I... Wanted to have some fun and spend time with y-you...."

"Why thank you," Maura giggled, walking into the main hall with a big smile. "He's adorable like another certain somebody," she shot back in a teasing manner. "He wasn't much trouble to move though thank goodness."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:55 pm
eijiberry

" R-Really? W-Wow you hide it v-very well T-Tad." Echo said with a gasp a little amazed. " I-I try to be like L-Lord Y-Yukio, being b-brave and cool b-but I always s-seem to run." Echo said as she looked at her feet. When Tad said he wanted to spend time with her she looked up at him. " W-Well You are always here in the k-kitchen and I am out helping L-Lord Yukio or M-Maura so we don't get to s-see much of each other."

Yukio blinked a little confused and looked behind him, just to make sure Maura was talking about him. " Yeah right..." He muttered a bit before walking a little ahead of her. She lead her to the door that lead outside and put a coat on her. " Its cold out there... Don't want you catching a cold now."  

tokyoloverTM

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:06 pm
tokyoloverTM

"You should just be yourself," Tad replied with a snuff, letting a bit of steam flare from his nostrils by accident. "If you succeeded being like Lord Yukio, I'd have two headaches and two cold people that don't like me very well... That I know of. Anyway... You are fine just the way you are Echooo~!" Seeing as he was done mixing, Tad had then hurried across to the other counter near his furnace, grabbing a cupcake tray from the bottom cupboard. He then grabbed the cups for the cupcakes in a drawer above it, before returning over to her, preparing the cups into the tray. "Exactly. I miss having play time with Echo-sama! It gives this feller a break from the cooking. I love cooking but I'd like to do other things as well!"

Maura kept up pace behind, in quite the cheerful mood then usual. She made a self-reminder to also check on her cousin and Aragon later as well to see if everything was better or not. As they reached the door to go outside, she put on the coat without complaint, not sure whether to mention she had already been out there without one and didn't feel the cold one bit. "Okay, that's fine," she had said instead, hiding her face a bit within the coat collar.  
original Rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff