Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
Pandora's Mark (Remake) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zerodeoxys

Eloquent Mage

17,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:48 am
Shade_Angel17
Imira hugged her children , leaning back some once they had finished. She looked to Lancelot and shrugged. "I don't know, my parents are a bit, stuck up, so I'm not sure how they'll react when they find out I'm having twins." She said, looking back to her twins and smiling. "Like they can do anything about it any way." She giggled. "They might be a little soft on them considering they're pandora, but we'll have to wait and see."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:14 pm
zerodeoxys
"Least they're there." He muttered under his breath. He gave a smile to conceal his sad thoughts. "That's true, I mean come on, you were given the opportunity for a great journey and obligation. It just made you pregnant is all."

Alexis flipped her hair and smiled. "Once they get a good look at me, they'll think otherwise mother. Just you wait and see,"

"Us, sis, us remember?"

"I thought you wanted to stay in your little bubble?"

"Someone's gotta make sure you don't do do something stupid." Grinned Terrell. Besides, her womb would probably get boring after awhile, and perhaps she would want to use it for more kids in the future.

---------------
Jetty looked around, trying to look for the killer himself. He realized it was another image. Now she was having a fever, to make it worse, her children thought now as a good time to be reborn into this world again!

He would ask Allison for her guidance in this matter, but she was sleeping in his arms.

Reluctantly, Jetty did as they told him and looked for place to put her down. An elven couple was willing to let him into their home and allowed Allison to give birth in their guest room.

"Are you sure this is a good idea, Oria?" He asked the metal Pandora as he did his best to prepare Allison for this. He heard legends of the Panora's births, that volcanoes would erupt for Fire, thunderstorms shower for Lighting, tornadoes formed for Wind.

But never did he believe that one day he would witness it for himself.  

Shade_Angel17

WritingTime

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:39 pm
Oria thought about it and asked, "How do we know we're ready to come out? I'm asking because even though I feel ready..." She looked at her sister who was quite quiet at this time.

"I'm ready I suppose. Though I don't think we should come out entirely yet. It could be a false alarm. I don't know anything about pregnancies, but if we're not in agreement on this sister we should stay put. Mommy's got a big warm belly and she doesn't have any direct family we know of. Until we know she does I think we'd be safer here."

Although Chime argued this she kind of felt that if she were outside her powers would be stronger and allow her to find easier who was going to do any killing. It would narrow things down and keep people safer in the area, but if she were to come out she had no idea what would happen to her. She didn't even know what she looked like. Neither did Oria for that matter.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:54 pm
"Come out,entirely? I'm familiar with how the birth process works somewhat, but I'm afraid i'm lost to how a Pandora is born."

Jetty looked to the slumbering Allison, didn't she need to be awake for this? These Pandora children were coming out of her body after all. He'd never imagine birthing what might as well be considered "gods" a painless process.

"Your mother should know when its' time, that is if you're actually ready to do this. She's running a fever, I don't know if it's all connected" He said as he places a bedsheet over her. Jetty then laid her on her side, as it was probably more comfortable for her at least. Doing all he thought he could, he resided to holding her hand.  

Shade_Angel17

zerodeoxys

Eloquent Mage

17,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:38 pm
Shade_Angel17

Imira hugged Lancelot, having heard what he muttered. "It's ok." She said, petting his head some. With out the larger girth of her belly he was held closer to her. Imira looked up to Alexis and Terrell as they talked, she smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I'm sure they will." She said, letting Lancelot go to hug them. "Who could say no to your cute faces" She smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:30 pm
zerodeoxys
Lancelot should have expected the friendly hug coming from her. "Thank you, Imira. You're a good friend." He said in response, it was nice having someone to hug him again. "Maybe Ace is right, you do give out some of the best hugs."

It was then the four got alarmed. They sensed another near them, it would be the centaur they were warned about. She was already aiming at them.

"You four, state your business here, why are you trespassing?"  

Shade_Angel17

zerodeoxys

Eloquent Mage

17,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:39 pm
Imira looked to the centaur and felt a slight twinge of fear, the centaur standing much taller than any of them. She gulped and nodded some. "Y-you must be Melina. W-we're some of Newarva pupils, we're here on a trip. In f-fact, we were on our way up to see the water fall." Imira said, pointing up the hill.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:53 pm
zerodeoxys
Melina squinted her eyes and held her longbow steady. The twin Pandora moved in front of their frightened mother to protect her from this centaur. Lancelot was ready to borrow a weapon from Imira once a move was made.

"Newarva's pupils? I expected not to smell fear on them, but the two that protect you, they must be Pandora..."

That gave Lancelot an idea to cover themselves. He showed Melina his mark on his arm. "Yeah, we're still in training, but we won't back down. No matter how scary it gets out there." He said in response, he then turned to Imira. Now that he thought about it, he never did see her mark for himself.  

Shade_Angel17

zerodeoxys

Eloquent Mage

17,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:06 pm
Imira looked over to Lanceleot as he showed his mark, she got a small smile as she was reminded of hers. "Yes, we're still in training, I my self have not seen much battle, that's why you're, pretty intimidating." She said, gently pushing her self between her children. "And these two are pandora, i am their mother and have the mark to prove it." She said, lifting her shirt. She had to lift her breasts as well to show her mark, hiding in an inconvenient place.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:43 am
zerodeoxys
Both Melina and Lancelot began to blush at how awkwardly placed Imira mark was. "I-Imira, I think you can put t-those down now. I think Melina gets the idea." He said in an embarrassed tone.

"I believe you both, you may lower your breasts now." She said calmly and lowered her weapon. "I welcome you both, I'm just on edge. I want no harm to come to my home. Don't let my appearance intimidate you. I should be the one intimidated."

---------------
As the group made plans to deal with the beast, not one suspected the extra visitors in the room. Nala and Arachne, hidden in the shadows perched on a branch outside the tree, a window giving them insight to what was going on. The former had a crossbow in hand aimed at Mel'Nala. With her gone, so would the protection of this place. However the assassin's aim wavered. She couldn't do it, no matter how full of anger she had.

"I knew you couldn't do it. Kill your own mother."

Thin strands of web created from woven Pandora Energy wrapped themselves around Nala's arms, legs, individual fingers, any place necessary to command the elf manually like a puppet on a string.

"Please, I'll do whatever you want, but not my family. I still want Saya gone, i'm still loyal."

Rick began to feel unease. He hated feeling at unease, his eyes shifted around the room, what changed in the atmosphere?

Others were sure to pick it up, Theus meant to say something but his voice was locked at the moment. He couldn't get a word out as desperately as he tried, if that was the case...

"Your mother isn't innocent to me. She has to go too. She helped Trish kill my family. I'm returning the favor." With a flick of her hand, Arachne forced Nala to aim the crossbow at her own mother and fired.

"Saya!" She yelled to her, not out of jealousy or anger, but as a plea. A cry for help. In that split second, the arrow pierced through, not Mel'Nal…

But Ursula, she essentially took the bullet for her friend. It injured Mel'Nala, but didn't pierce through any vital organs.

Rick leaped from his seat, but he was too late. Ursula turned to her son and gave him one of her warm smiles before falling into Rick's arms.

Arachne was not pleased with the results "You, fine, she was a nuisance too. But I'll make sure you get this mission done." Through her manipulation, she silenced Nala's voice and forced her to land on the ground. She may have silence her voice, but not her eyes. Nala voiced herself through her eyes.

Kill me…stop her...  

Shade_Angel17

WhitersNote

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:46 am
Saya was slightly saddened to have her challenge delayed, but gave a short nod out of respect. Folding her arms, she contemplated what was being told to them. If her dad couldn't punch this thing and kill it, it really was a problem. So what did it mean? She eyed the weapons Rick laid out on the table, somewhat lost in thought as Vivyne and Theus joined the meeting. She would have to see the creature for herself and piece things together if she could. She looked to her companions, trying to judge by their expressions whether or not they were thinking the same thing.

Slowly, something pierced into her consciousness. What was it? The feeling hit hard, but what and from where it came took some time figuring out. Familiar...it was familiar. A rigid cold hit her body as the realization dawned on her. She heard Nala scream her name, just as she sent her chair tumbling off behind her when she stood. It was a moment too late, the arrow had been shot and hit a target. Not its intended target...

Ursula.

She froze, time moving in slow motion as Ursula fell into her father's arms. She was frozen for a few seconds, shocked until, despite herself, she ran. People flashed by until the door was ahead of her, forced open so hard it was almost torn from its hinges. A few more feet and she was face to face with her, Nala. She looked into her eyes, her hands slowly drawing her tanto. Her left hand slid along the blade, applying her energy to it with some difficulty managing the extra that had been returned to her by the woman who lay wounded upstairs. The blade extended, becoming a katana in her hands.

She ignored the look in Nala's eyes that begged to be killed. This was an oppronrunity to win her back, if possible, if it wasnt too early, not the final option in which she would kill her best friend. The spider, Anarche, was her main target. She showed no fear, no hesitation, as her hands gripped her katana and she flashed forward with a swing of her blade towards Nala.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:45 am
Shade_Angel17

"Yes, I am sure. She's carried us long enough, she's more than ready to give birth to us if her body lets her." Oria answered Jetty. She could not sense the outside world but she could feel her mother's feverish emotions.

Although Oria wished to find out more from Jetty Chime butted into the conversation and said, "You know what... I'm in full agreement with Oria." As she said these words Allisons' belly shrunk up as Chime curled into a ball. "I-I can feel something even worse happening right now."

A vision flashed between mother and child and Allison sat up dazed and confused inside a the elf's guest room. She felt Jetty by her bed holding her hand and began to cry again, "I-I just got something, maybe from Chime, a vision of sorts and... Ursula, that one lady you may have just met. She's dead; I think so at least. I saw something long sticking out her body. It might be a pole, a spear, an arrow, I really don't know, but it's killed her most likely and we're too late."

(Sorry for the bad post.)  

WritingTime

Shade_Angel17

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:39 am
Jetty couldn't believe it. The woman that once appointed herself as his aunt was, she was gone. The flame of her life was gone.

"If only the Pandora didn't request this detour so they may be born right now. We could have at least warned the others." He was angry that he didn't do something about it. He looked to Allison and then back to the door. He wiped the tears from her eyes.

"My mother, she was going to see my mother. I have to make sure that she is okay. But, you are unwell, and I can't leave your side..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:00 pm
Imira nodded and lowered her shirt, tugging on it some to straighten it out. "Thank you, we know you're on edge, Newarva told us that something happened to make you have mistrust towards strangers." She said. Imira nodded as Melina told them not to be intimidated. "Sorry about that, it's just, you stand much taller than both of us and well, who wouldn't be intimidated by that?"  

zerodeoxys

Eloquent Mage

17,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:34 pm
Jack suddenly felt a cold chill, he wasn't sure why but he noticed Saya's father looking a bit tense as well. As the group discussed how to kill the monster a sudden scream caused him to jump and pull Jack out of his thoughts.

His heart almost stopped, he too was running but it felt like he was wearing cement for shoes. When the arrow pierced his mother Jack stopped running. Her warm smile seemed to fade as she fell into Rick's arms.

"MOTHER!!" Jack shouted now rushing over to her side. Not caring about Nala, Saya, or anyone else in the room! "M-Mother! U-Ursula!! No!! Please don't die on me!!" he said in a panicked voice as he tried to shake her to make sure she was still alive.

Everyone else seemed to be background noise as he focused on his mother. His eyes filling with unsure tears.  
The Library

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games