Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
The Golden Canteen Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 733 734 735 736 737 738 ... 744 745 746 747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:07 am
Lilygwen
Furrie Princess Nala
"it is called rainbow flame though You may want to stay back more. This is would be my first successful time making it myself and I am not fully sure on the amount of each drink so I am not sure how safe it will be." *Puts 151 in a already glowing drink the drink and starts looking around for something. *Finds a copper cup but still looks around.* Slaps head before reaching into her shirt for matches.*

gaia_nitemareleft

"Right" sweatdrop *starts to back away from Nala really slowly* "I'll just be here, at the other end of the canteen. Give me a holler when everything is ok." *makes a pillow fort at the other end of the canteen and waits*

gaia_angelright

*After Lily backs away lights the drink only to have it flare up and burn her fur a bit. "To much 151." *Thinks that as she starts on a new one getting it right the second time Anyone want to try one?" *Says out loud as she moves so people can see it change to different colors before turning into a small normal flame.* *Then sees and hears Camwen enter out of the corner of her eye.*
Camwen
"Hey any chance you need a skilled drink mixer?" *Ask knowing the likely hood is slime epically after burning some of her fur with the first try.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:55 pm
Furrie Princess Nala
Lilygwen
Furrie Princess Nala
"it is called rainbow flame though You may want to stay back more. This is would be my first successful time making it myself and I am not fully sure on the amount of each drink so I am not sure how safe it will be." *Puts 151 in a already glowing drink the drink and starts looking around for something. *Finds a copper cup but still looks around.* Slaps head before reaching into her shirt for matches.*

gaia_nitemareleft

"Right" sweatdrop *starts to back away from Nala really slowly* "I'll just be here, at the other end of the canteen. Give me a holler when everything is ok." *makes a pillow fort at the other end of the canteen and waits*

gaia_angelright

*After Lily backs away lights the drink only to have it flare up and burn her fur a bit. "To much 151." *Thinks that as she starts on a new one getting it right the second time Anyone want to try one?" *Says out loud as she moves so people can see it change to different colors before turning into a small normal flame.* *Then sees and hears Camwen enter out of the corner of her eye.*
Camwen
"Hey any chance you need a skilled drink mixer?" *Ask knowing the likely hood is slime epically after burning some of her fur with the first try.*

We're all set for the moment. It's possible in the future though or maybe we'll need an extra hand for a party or something. I'll be sure to keep you in mind smile  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:05 pm
Camwen
Furrie Princess Nala
Lilygwen
Furrie Princess Nala

gaia_nitemareleft

gaia_angelright

Camwen

We're all set for the moment. It's possible in the future though or maybe we'll need an extra hand for a party or something. I'll be sure to keep you in mind smile
"Thanks" *Smiles as she leave the canteen letting a howl of pain out from stepping on her own tail.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:38 pm
Cody strolled into the canteen. He was looking suave, sophisticated, and one might even say downright classy. He ran his hand through his dark brown hair and ruffled it. He looked himself over, admiring the new suit he had bought himself. It was a deep charcoal grey, with a black shirt underneath. He looked around the room and took another step forward, when all of his suave and sophistication left him at once, his foot catching on a chair leg and before he knew it, he was on the floor with a resounding thud. He laid there for a moment, hoping no one noticed him give the floor a high five. With his face.  

The Eyes Have Hills

Dapper Reveler

7,425 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:33 am
The Eyes Have Hills
Cody strolled into the canteen. He was looking suave, sophisticated, and one might even say downright classy. He ran his hand through his dark brown hair and ruffled it. He looked himself over, admiring the new suit he had bought himself. It was a deep charcoal grey, with a black shirt underneath. He looked around the room and took another step forward, when all of his suave and sophistication left him at once, his foot catching on a chair leg and before he knew it, he was on the floor with a resounding thud. He laid there for a moment, hoping no one noticed him give the floor a high five. With his face.

*brushes past a well dressed man on the way out... but turns back in at the screech of a chair leg, followed by a heavy WHOMP*

Oh my! Are you okay? You are not the first person this has happened to! I swear there must be a trickster of some kind lurking about.

Can I get you anything to drink? On the house of course!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:08 pm
Camwen
The Eyes Have Hills

*brushes past a well dressed man on the way out... but turns back in at the screech of a chair leg, followed by a heavy WHOMP*

Oh my! Are you okay? You are not the first person this has happened to! I swear there must be a trickster of some kind lurking about.

"If that is the case then people really should be more careful." *Says as if appearing out of nowhere.* And lifting the fishing line tripwire she placed. "Of course when I placed this I really had no idea a guy that thought to much of himself would actually fall for it." *Though she does not seem to be laughing.  

Furrie Princess Nala

The Eyes Have Hills

Dapper Reveler

7,425 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:53 pm
Furrie Princess Nala
Camwen
The Eyes Have Hills

"If that is the case then people really should be more careful." *Says as if appearing out of nowhere.* And lifting the fishing line tripwire she placed. "Of course when I placed this I really had no idea a guy that thought to much of himself would actually fall for it." *Though she does not seem to be laughing.

"Thank you, but perhaps I could deal with a good dose of reality." He said, standing up and dusting himself off. "I never was one to think so highly of myself, and my overconfidence wore off and let my clumsiness back through. But I digress, thank you again." He looked at the woman who helped him up. "If you do insist upon a free drink, I would prefer it if you surprised me." He then turned and looked at the other woman who seemingly appeared from nowhere. "And hello to you as well." Cody continued to pick at his suit and look around, now slightly embarrassed from all the attention now focused on him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:13 pm
The Eyes Have Hills

"Thank you, but perhaps I could deal with a good dose of reality." He said, standing up and dusting himself off. "I never was one to think so highly of myself, and my overconfidence wore off and let my clumsiness back through. But I digress, thank you again." He looked at the woman who helped him up. "If you do insist upon a free drink, I would prefer it if you surprised me." He then turned and looked at the other woman who seemingly appeared from nowhere. "And hello to you as well." Cody continued to pick at his suit and look around, now slightly embarrassed from all the attention now focused on him.

Hmmm maybe something warm and comforting would be good right now.

*points out a nice chair by the fireplace and then moments later brings over a hot apple cinnamon rum*

User Image
enjoy!  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:12 am
*Takes and picks up the fishing line and then seems to vanish without anyone noticing.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:45 am
Camwen
The Eyes Have Hills

Hmmm maybe something warm and comforting would be good right now.

*points out a nice chair by the fireplace and then moments later brings over a hot apple cinnamon rum*

User Image
enjoy!

"Ah, thank you very much, madam." He says as he accepts the drink and walks over to the extremely comfortable looking chair. "Perhaps when you aren't working you'd like to talk and get to know each other." He smiles and takes a drink of the hot apple cinnamon rum. "This is quite good, thank you again."  

The Eyes Have Hills

Dapper Reveler

7,425 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:52 pm
The Eyes Have Hills

"Ah, thank you very much, madam." He says as he accepts the drink and walks over to the extremely comfortable looking chair. "Perhaps when you aren't working you'd like to talk and get to know each other." He smiles and takes a drink of the hot apple cinnamon rum. "This is quite good, thank you again."

I love good conversation smile 3nodding but I must warn you I'm not available for more than that if you get my meaning. lol

I'm so glad you like the drink! Let me know if you need another or if you're hungry 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:02 pm
Camwen
The Eyes Have Hills

I love good conversation smile 3nodding but I must warn you I'm not available for more than that if you get my meaning. lol

I'm so glad you like the drink! Let me know if you need another or if you're hungry 4laugh

Oh, I wasn't suggesting that, just a conversation and hopefully a friendship. :3

And the drink was amazing! I could go for a Cube Libre now, if you wouldn't mind.  

The Eyes Have Hills

Dapper Reveler

7,425 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:13 pm
The Eyes Have Hills
Camwen
The Eyes Have Hills

Oh, I wasn't suggesting that, just a conversation and hopefully a friendship. :3

And the drink was amazing! I could go for a Cube Libre now, if you wouldn't mind.

Sounds great! On both accounts xd

One Cuba Libre coming up!

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:21 pm
Camwen
The Eyes Have Hills
Camwen
The Eyes Have Hills

Sounds great! On both accounts xd

One Cuba Libre coming up!

User Image

Wonderful! :3

And you certainly made a good Cuba Libre.

-I drink from the tall glass, looking around the room hoping to see if any one else is around.-  

The Eyes Have Hills

Dapper Reveler

7,425 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:08 pm
I've never had a Cuba libre.... Today though, can you mix me up a Dark and Stormy?  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 733 734 735 736 737 738 ... 744 745 746 747 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games