Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Eternal Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

An Rp guild for those who Love to Roleplay 

Tags: RolePlay, Action, Fiction, Sci-Fi 

Reply original Rps
Freeze this dreaded world. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:12 pm
eijiberry

"W-We could take it away from h-him." Echo said with a slight giggle before running into the kitchen where Tad ran off too. "T-Tad! M-Mr. Nual is going to tell u-us a story!"

" What the hell is he meant to do with that!?" Kikyo asked, pointing to the figure now in Yukio's hand. " Kikyo enough, we don't have enough time." Yukio said before making an ice chain around Ophelia. " You better be a good actress like you say you are." He said a bit coldly before walking up the stairs, leading her by the chain. Once at the top Ryuu sniffed out where Maura was and lead them to the main hall where the wedding was being took place. " Aku! Let her go!" Yukio snapped at him. Aku turned around to see Yukio, Ryuu and Ophelia. " Whats this? You got out?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:12 pm
tokyoloverTM

"Nah.. Seems to much into favoring it," Nual shooed his hand like it was really no big deal. From the looks of things the kids here didn't get much. IT made him feel more right to let them have things.
Tad eard Echo, having poked his head out. "Im.. Watchin stuff..." he muttered, his eyes red.

"M-Master!!!!" Ophelia collapsed to the ground to make it look like Yukio shoved her. She staggered to her knees, "I ...tried to fight him!! This SPIDER B&(*)& Came out of nowhere and teared a hole through the wall screaming like an idiot!!... It was horrifying!! Thse spiders...." She pretended to pass out, making herself fall onto her stomach once more, closing her eyes. Maura scanned between Yukio and Kikyo, his eyes straight on Kikyo. "Who is she?" She hugged Akus' arm tight for protection. "Why is she with him?? I should have known better darling. I should have known."  

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:14 pm
eijiberry

"T-Tad! Y-You are going to b-burn your eyes out!" Echo said as she quickly ran over to the t.v and pulled the pluge. "T-There! N-Now your eyes wont fall o-out!" Echo said with a smile.

Kikyo wanted to say so many things about Ophelia's acting but she kept her mouth shut. Aku pulled Maura behind him. " Well, well... I forgot all about the black widow...But it dosent matter now dose it? I have my bride." Aku said with a slight smirk. Yukio started walking towards her and he put the blood on his lips that Ophelia gave her. Aku clinched his fist, seeing the blood and sent a fire ball at him but Yukio just lifted his arm, making a thick ice shield to block it. Yukio then started to run to them and jumped into the air as Aku sent another fire ball at him. Yukio landed behind Aku, in front of Maura and he took her by the shoulders and kissed her.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:28 pm
tokyoloverTM

"Aww but i was wathing a cooking show on cake," Tad frowned, though wnt over to join them, sitting himself down.

Maura gasped, as she let go of his arm, gripping the back of his suit with fear. "No! I will not go to him! she screamed in her head, though was taken by complete surprise at what just happened. She shreiked as Yukio had jumped from the air and landing in front of her, amlost about to into into a run. "No! Let me go!" she panicked, feeling his hands on her shoulders. She gasped as Yukio kissed her, feeling this heavy sensation flow down her body. A pink mist escaped from her pores, as the toxin of the spell was escaping her. Slowly, maura was returning to normal, the first thing she noticed was Yukio kissing her. "mm!?" She blinked a few times in surprise, hugging him tight as she kissed him in return, feeling all of his emotions and feelings about her within her.  

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:47 pm
eijiberry

" I-I don't care!." Echo said before following Tad out and sitting down beside him. "S-See? I got h-him to come." Echo said with a cute little giggle.

Yukio didn't not pull away from the kiss for a while. When he did pull away he looked into Maura's eyes with a slight blush on his face before looking back at Aku. " Well now I am taking her back and this time I wont let her fall into the hands of you." He said as he held Maura closer to her and let a snow storm blow threw the room. He whistled and Ryuu came running to them, Yukio picked up Maura and put her on the War horse before getting on himself. Yukio sent a cold wind to Aku to push him away before Ryuu ran out of the room and out of the mansion to go home.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:08 pm
tokyoloverTM

"I see that! Nice work!" Nual laughed, as Tad flinched, making a TCH!" under his breath with embarassment. "Just kidding Tad..."

Ophelia yelped from the chains around her neck, feeling the coldness dissipate into her skin. Literally screaming from it, she actually did pass out, her fingers twitching and curling. Maura gasped inn surprise as he held the kiss, an enormous blush crossing her cheeks. She kpt quiet as Yukio got them out of there, unable to look away from him the whole time.She did think to herself though about how cool to the touch his lips were on hers.  

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:18 pm
eijiberry

" O-Oh Tad be nice. M-Mr. Nual is going to tell us a...a...S-Story?" Echo asked as she looked back at Nual.

Yukio made it about half way to his palace of ice before Ryuu stopped and went on his hinge legs as a firey rock creature came out from under the ground. " Now, now you didn't think I would let you get away that easily did you?" Aku's voice asked as it traveled with the wind. Kikyo came up behind them, riding Aragon and looked at Yukio. " My King what do you want to do?!" Yukio was quiet for a minute before he got off Ryuu and took Maura off as well before caring over to Kikyo and put her on the giant spider. " Watch over her Kikyo." He ordered before going to Ryuu and stroking his neck. " Are you ready for this Ryuu? It's been a while..." Kikyo watched a little confused but then it clicked. " He is going to use one of his Knight spells..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:37 pm
tokyoloverTM

"Yes of course got it correct," Nual nodded with a grin. "A what?" Tad rose a brow. "That another fancy human instrument if so I want on."
Nual sh his head rolling his eyes. "You'd have to go to my world to get one of those," he smirked. "Now shush. Before I start got any ideas on what kind of story you want to hear?"

Maura flinched as Ryuu had rose on his hind legs, hanging on tight in order not to fall. She then noticed Kikyo, wondering who she was but she did not ask, as now was not the time for small talk. She remained still as Yukio carried her over ont the spiders' back, a stab of worry getting to her. Just... Just be careful alright?" she said softly, resting her hands in her lap. Wondering what Yukio was saying, she glanced to Kikyo at the mention of "Knight spells."
"The knight spells? What do they do exactly," she asked curiously though remined polite as she didn't want to seem rude on first impression.

(sis i finished your pic ill post it on my deviant art tomorrow biggrin )  

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:52 pm
eijiberry

" U-Ummm... N-Not a scary one." Echo said with a firm nod before looking over to Tad. 'W-What about you T-Tad?"

" The Knight Spell is one out of three of Yukio's super attacks I guess you could call. There is the Knight Spell, the King Spell and then the Wolf Spell. The Knight Spell is when Ryuu and Yukio combine there powers and become a mega knight. The King Spell is a spell is like a wish more so. He can make anything he wants happen...ANYTHING at all but it comes with a price and he can only use it once every year. As for the Wolf Spell... I have no idea what powers Yukio has when he uses it. He has never used it from what I understand." Kikyo explained as Yukio got onto Ryuu. Yukio chanted something in another language and the ground below them started to glow into a form of a snow flake. A blue light blast from the ground so they couldn't be seen but then the light stopped. Now before Maura and Kikyo was a black war horse covered in ice armor with an ice horn to look like a unicorn. Yukio was in a ice armor as well.

( Yay!~ I am having trouble uploading yours so it might be another week till I get it on DX)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:03 pm
tokyoloverTM

"I dt know... Mermaids?" Tad tlted his head as he really didn't care. "Alright," Nual went in thought a moment. "Well I know a good one I could tell you then... It all starts in an underwater kingdom called Atlantis, and was the home of many mermaids. One of particular was a king, and he had seven beautiful daughters. The youngest one of them had a beautiful voice that was the sound a love wave of harmony. Now... The youngest one had this major dream..." He coninued on elling the story of the little mermaid, making sure not to leave a single detail out.

Maura listened to Kikyos' explanation, her expression one of awe as she had never heard of this before. She had to close her eyes tight when the light went around Yukio and Ryuu. She never expected the next part,,staring much more in amazement at th complete tranfsormation.

(theres no rush! smile glad you like yours though ^_^)

"  

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:51 pm
eijiberry

For a moment Ryuu and Yukio just stood there but then some of the ice on Ryuu's sides started to move. They where ice wings. Ryuu spread out his wings before tucking them a little and galloping to the fire rock creature. Yukio welded his ice like blade and cut off the creatures leg. Ryuu's speed was much faster then before and power. Ryuu rammed right into the creatures other leg, piercing it with his horn and even started to push it back. For a moment it seemed the creature was going to fall over but its leg started to grow back and kicked Ryuu and Yukio away. Ryuu landed on his feet though and he came running back at it but this time he spread out his wings and took off into the air. Circerling around the creature before diving in with Yukio slashing his sword at the creature as Ryuu kept diving in for Yukio to attack.

( Which little mermaid is Nual telling them> Disney version or the real one where she dies.
I LOVE IT!)  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 11:28 am
tokyoloverTM

Maura couldn't take her gaze away from the two of them, though recognition flickered. Remembering she wasn't by herself she couldn't help but take a glance at Kikyo, wondering who exactly she was. A thought triggered, which made ber bite her lip, as she looked back up to the sky, trying not to let her thoughts be angering her.

(i finally get a chance to reply!!!! *huggles* im so sorry nee-chan!!!! Dx)  

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:25 am
eijiberry

Just like Maura Kikyo could not take her eye's off of the two battling. " Alright we have to get out of here. Aragon!" She said looking down at her giant friend. With a nod Aragon started to make his way back to the ice palace through the deep snow with speed. " Before you say anything mortal hear me now! Yukio is not using his full power of his spell because we are in the way. If he used his full power right now we wouldn't be able to stand the blast. If we are out of the way he can kill the damn thing and everything will go back to normal." She explained to Maura before reaching the palace. Once inside Kikyo jumped off of Aragon and waited for Maura to get off as well before telling Aragon her next move. " Aragon surround the palace in your web. I will take care of the inside." She said before the large spider left to do as she asked. Kikyo then called her other spiders to cover the iner palace in it web and within minutes the ice palace was in a web canine

( Its okay my computer has been dead for a month so I am sorry >.< )  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:52 am
tokyoloverTM

"I understand," Maura nodded, knowing full to well in her gut. From day one she knew there was some sort of inner power within Yukio, but as Kikyo explained better that factor was claimed correct. She remained vigilant as Kikyo had Aragon turn back towards the castle.
Once returned, she climbed off Aragon, thanking the spider with a few gentle strokes against his abdomen before backing up, allowing Kikyo to do what she was doing. Her main concern now was making sure Echo and Tad were okay and knew the situation. "I must go check on the children. If you so wish need something please don't hesitate to ask.. I know I'm not much of help, but I don't wish to sit back and watch everything without contributing."

(it's alright nee-chan its great to see oyu back smile *hugs* )  

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:02 pm
eijiberry

Kikyo looked back at Maura and gave her a slight smile. " Go check on the children and that mortal man. I am sure Echo is going to be needing you help with all the spiders." Kikyo said before she looked back to what she was doing.
As Kikyo was right, Echo was freaking out because she had no idea what was going on with the spiders. "W-What is happening!? W-W-Why are the spiders webbing t-t-the castle!? T-T-They are going to trap u-us in h-here for e-e-e-ever!?" Echo said as she started to cry.

( I am so sorry!!! My computer died at home and then I moved out and now in college...I am sorry big sis! DX)  
original Rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff