Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:06 pm
"I said if we could discuss this later," Leila whispered more sternly as she gazed up at him, "I just had our child, I'm not hormonal anymore and that type of decision isn't to be made lightly. For God's sakes, have you seen anyone else rush into that type of situation without any thought first last long? Just...hold your daughter, bond with her while I get a glass of water."

Leila carefully had Garreth hold Isabel as she basically fell from the bed she sat in. She picked herself up off the floor as she went to the nearby sink to drink from the faucet.

Tamera left the room finally and went to check on her daughter, but stood outside the door when she heard Leila and Garreth arguing. So young... She could hear her daughter's cold words and understood what she meant. For someone who had been hurt enough in her lifetime, she could understand why Leila would be so guarded with her heart. Tamera only prayed that Leila would not be as guarded with Isabel. She decided not to go in, and instead begin to look through the home Ellyone had brought them to.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:13 pm
Garreth took their daughter in his arms wanting to help Leila but he didn't move. He just held the tiny child in his arms smiling at her sleeping form. He moved from the bed and walked around with her singing softly to her. He meant what he said to her. But it didn't mean her words hadn't wounded him a little. Brother, master, I wonder how you two are doing. He thought to himself. He wished he knew how to make Leila see that he wasn't going to run from her. He wanted something to bind them together forever and if Isabel wasn't enough evidence that he wouldn't leave her he didn't know what else he could do to convince her that he was a permanent thing. Master might know. But he was too busy banging Garreth's brother. Urgh why did he have to be so bad at this stuff?

"All right Demetruis." Ellyone called when she was far enough away from the house that none could hear her. "I'm ready for my punishment."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:22 pm
Demetrius appeared from the shadows, in an immediate blur struck Ellyone and pinned her to the ground. Demi loomed above her, his hands around her throat. It wouldn't kill her. His eyes were dark as his features were cold and emotionless. As he held her throat softly, he had them reappear in his bedroom where he had her pressed against the wall. He examined her features before squeezing her throat enough to get her attention, "Well wouldn't you know it, the children have all reunited once again. What hell shall we look forward to this time? I'm not sure I'd like to see what will become of this new tragedy."

He threw her onto his bed before he toppled on her, tearing off her clothes as he shrugged his off, "As long as you remain my pet I could care less who tears out who's throat."

Gabriel gasped at his final release as he arched his back. God it felt great to have Michael behind him once again. The Archangel slid into the sheets, his torso resting against the silk sheets as he felt his lover melt against him. It felt so good to have his lover back in his life. Gabriel turned over and kiss Michael deeply before slowly pulled away, "I suppose we should go see how the others are doing. Though the rule is we can't leave the bed alone. If I go, you have to go with me."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:24 pm
Michael smiled and kissed his lover. "Mm and you know I'm all about sticking to the rules." He breathed hands still touching Gabriel's body. He missed his little Arch Angel. Though the other always slapped him at that mention of that nickname. When they were older and had touched each other intimately Michael took back his taunt over Gabriel being little. "And I have a debt I owe to your Father. Or mother or whatever Eli is now days." He dragged his lover to his back and hugged him face on. "She rescued me." He admitted finally. "They were going to force me to change my gender." He'd never tell his lover the torture he went through. But he suspected the other knew already.

Ellyone grinned. She loved it when she made him go soft, but she adored it more when he went rough. "Mmm depends on how things play out my love." She purred moving to expose herself fully. "Should we punish Klaus for what he did to Naomi? We chose him yet even we couldn't see his heart. It saddens me that he managed to fool us. I'm sure you'd just love to see how I'd punish him." She slid her body into a sitting position her eyes flashing with the cruelty she knew he adored. "Wouldn't you like to see how cruel your woman can be?" She licked over one of her fangs. "Of course I'll wait until after you punish me, but I'm sure you'll get off on my methods of punishment too."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:35 am
Gabriel knew the taboo and how they had to hide their relationship for so long. He had figured others caught on about him and Michael and have one of them forcibly change their gender permanently. Just the thought of losing his love to a female's body sickened him. Though he would've loved Michael's spirit, it would not have been the same as he was now. Gabriel kissed Michael's forehead tenderly, enjoying the fact that they were back together warmed his heart and soul, "Ellyone can be my mother. I wouldn't want to refer to as my father seeing how she birthed four other children."

He left the bed with his lover and changed into regular clothes before heading back to the sanctuary that Ellyone was now living in. The Archangel could see Damien and Naomi napping in one room while it looked like Leila and Garreth were in another spat in the other.

"Let's intrude on my sister," Gabriel mentioned as he walked in, and then caught sight of the new niece he had.

A full blooded Weeping Angel. It was a miracle Leila survived the pregnancy and birth. Gabriel then noticed the tension in the air as he looked over to Garreth, who seemed to be disappointed, "Your daughter looks beautiful. Congratulations."

"Isabel," Leila smiled at Gabriel, "Gabriel, I want you and Damien to be the godfathers of my child."

"Well, wouldn't you want Naomi to be the godmother?" Gabriel took Michael's hand in his own, "It'd be a sweet gesture and-"

"She will have trouble enough of her own with the twins and her pregnancy. If Garreth and I die in a fiery inferno, I would want to know that my daughter will have someone who loves solely her," Leila responded as she walked over to Garreth, "Come and see my sweet angel."

Gabriel took a breath before going over to see his niece.

"Don't be so naive, my love," Demetrius stroked Ellyone's hair as he murmured, "We both saw the darkness in Klaus' heart and knew he would not be so kind to your youngest. Punishing him now would be unjustifiable. We knew what he was going to do the moment we gave him permission to keep her."

It was the dark truth. Demetrius slowly caressed Ellyone's body before kissing her before taking her to bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:24 pm
Ellyone shook her head but enjoyed the comfort. "I know. But I thought the darkness was because of Tamera. Not because he hated Naomi." She kissed him back letting herself be guided to the bed. Her hands caressed over his body desire in her eyes. She wanted him badly. Yes it was going to be rough but she needed to be with him. Needed him close. "I know to you I'm just a pet." She said. "But to me, you are much more than that." Her arms went around him holding him close but her claws ran up and and down his back giving him a gentle tender hug mixed with a little pain.

Michael stayed close to Gabriel. Leila looked scary but, the way Garreth looked was alarming. The infant wasn't even a day old and he looked exhausted and tired. Michael didn't want to get involved with whatever they were fighting about. But then he heard gasping. It was subtle that if he had been talking he'd not have heard it otherwise. It sounded like a little girl and he turned peaking out the door. Naomi was sitting up in bed gasping for air trying to awaken Damien. "Gabriel!" He hissed leaving the room going to her side. She shied away from him at first but once she began to go limp it didn't matter. "Demon King awaken they are hurting her!" Michael commanded trying to soothe Naomi out of her panic stricken state.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:38 pm
Gabriel remained with Leila. He could see his sister would be needing his support since Damien would be caring for Naomi. Garreth..well, Garreth didn't have a backbone to speak for. Gabriel took Leila's hand in his own and gave it a subtle squeeze, "You have my allegiance forever and always, sister."

Leila smiled and nodded, too tired to put much thought into action or words as she went back onto the bed to sleep. What the others didn't know is that Isabel left a residual aura within Leila that was slowly depleting her of all her life energy. Though Leila was exhausted, it was because she was just about to die. Gabriel began to notice that his sister's spirit was starting to fade when his eyes grew wide as he went to Leila's side, "Leila? Leila, wake up!"

She was already slipping as Gabriel tried to pump her with life energy, but nothing was working. Because of Leila's mixed blood, she could not take anything that was pure or angelic in the least since that was what was draining her of life.

It was soon dawning on Damien that he was regretting he had ever slept with Naomi to get her pregnant. He woke quickly and spoke to the womb in an auspicious, domineering tone, "You two are causing your mother to feel pain once again. If you wish for her to die, then continue you but you will realize it won't work. Please, for my sake and your mother's, do not kill her or it will also kill you."

He held Naomi, trying to make her calm since it looked more like a panic attack than anything else. Then again, he didn't want to put things into chance.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:53 pm
Garreth put Isabel into her cradle panic overwhelmed him and used his own energy to stabilize her. "No." He cried holding her close healing the wound inside her that their little girl left. He had to sever the ties to them to make it easier to help her. He knew though, no more babies after this. If she survived this she'd be unable to be herself to her full potential. He knew she didn't want this. But he couldn't lose her. He didn't want it to be this way.

The pain that went through her body stopped. The panic she was feeling eased. She turned toward Damien seeking comfort and he gave it without her having to ask. She could see he regretted getting her pregnant. The cells in her womb shivered with anxiety. They didn't understand why daddy was being so mean. They weren't fighting any more. They were protesting. Naomi's body had gone into shock over a dream she'd been having. It wanted to petrify to protect it'self but with the babies in there it couldn't so did the next best thing. Naomi hated sleeping. She never wanted to sleep again if this was how it was going to be. "Sleep is bad." She mewed to him. "Sleep gives nightmares."
Michael watched for a moment then noticed Rose in the background and bared his teeth.
"Relax ikabod." She growled. "I'm here to prevent my brother's from getting in." Her eyes glowed red and her tattoos that had been designed for attraction seemed to thrum with defensive anger. Like she was using them as a warning. "My little sister is precious to me. I will not let Klaus or Rein put her in danger."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:31 pm
"She is dying," Gabriel breathed as tears filled his yes as he held Leila's limp body, "Her soul could not bear anymore pain and the pain of childbirth must've exerted. She... I fear she will not make it."

He checked her vitals, but they were slipping dramatically. Gabriel looked to Garreth with a worried look in his eyes, "If you let her die, no one will forgive you."

Isabel let out a shrill cry when she felt her mother beginning to slip from this dimension. She did not want her mother to die just yet, not when she would be needing her for the few few years of her life to survive. The weeping angel daughter began to turn to stone in despair for her mother.

Damien eased Naomi awake as he ushered her to not go back to sleep, "Perhaps the last thing you need to do is go to sleep."

The not-even-living children in his mate's body may have felt that he was being harsh, but with the complexity of their mother as well as the devastating affects of the pregnancy it would due to her already altered mental status would be worse. To bring up a great comparison to Naomi pregnant would be Godzilla on steroids as well as crack cocaine and acid. All it meant was total destruction and self-infliction of pain to gain attention. Damien kissed the top of Naomi's head as he held her up against him, "We'll just stay awake together to make sure everything is okay."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:43 pm
Garreth turned hateful eyes on Gabriel. "Do you not think I know this already. Rose has threatened me once before about this." The only hope he had was reviving her dormant angel genes. They would petrify the body until it healed enough for her to regain flesh. He ramped up his attempts to help her. "Fight Leila." He commanded. "Can you not hear our child scream for you?!" He was able to heal the damage the pregnancy caused her but her abilities weren't taking over. It was like they were separating. Good that left room for her weeping angel half. He kept shoving his energy into her. Kept forcing her dormant genes to awaken. Her natural instincts would take over any second now. "Tell me when she starts turning to stone." Garreth commanded. "I will not be able to tell as my emotions are compromised."

Naomi smiled up at him. Adoration on her features. "Okay." She said. "And if you fall asleep I can just cuddle you. I love cuddling you." She brushed her fingers over his cheek then leaned up and kissed him deeply. "Don't worry my love, now they know who's boss I'll be okay."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:21 pm
"She's still dying!" Gabriel hissed as he tried to bring Leila back to life, "She has denied the weeping angel side for too long that her body won't accept it into her system. We need either Demi, Damien, or Rein to help bring her back! Now!"

The demon blood would help with her Fallen Angel side that she had taken to become. Damn Damien for turning her into this. It made Gabriel feel useless to bring his sister back to life. Her body was now dead, but her spirit was fighting to stay in the body though he could feel the tug on her soul. Leila's spirit did not want to give up just yet. Gabriel felt the desire to cry out to her to bring her back, but her body was so tired of fighting.

"Go get a demon now!" Gabriel yelled at Garreth, "She's dying as we speak!"

"C'mon, lets get take a look around now that you're feeling better," Damien took Naomi carefully to help her stand on her own and take a few steps.

So far so good that she was able to at least handle that. He smiled at the progress she was making as he put an arm around her hip as he held her hand in his free hand. Damien felt something odd in the air. It felt like his other half was dying. What did that meant? His mind flashed an image of his sister in his mind and knew what was going on. All of his heart began to ache at the fact he was losing his sister, his best friend and strongest ally. When Naomi was safe, he would make sure to kill Garreth to make the grounds even and raise Leila's daughter as his own.

"Naomi, lets go walk in the gardens together," Damien managed to say as he looked to Rose, "Please, join us."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:40 pm
Garreth clenched his jaw and took a deep breath. He would use his mild connection with Eli to get to Rein. "What?" Klaus' voice hissed from behind them. He had enough Demon in him to help. "Oh for the love of Arn." He went to Leila. "All you had to do was this." Black smog emitted from his hand running over her body pulling her soul back to her body fusing it with her body. "I'll get Rein to make it smooth out. But she'll be fine." He made to go out the side door toward Naomi and Rose appeared. "Go out the way you came brother." She hissed low. They stared each other down but it was Klaus who backed down and disappeared from the room. Rein appeared not long after but kept a distance from Rose healing Leila with no problems.

Naomi nodded taking slow steps from the bed. She held his hand tight smiling up at him. Rose smiled at Damien and nodded. "Just a moment." She replied and disappeared. Naomi walked slow and steady. Her eyes showed concern for him. no too long after Rose joined them hovering near them both but she looked distracted. Rein on his own couldn't take on Damien and win but if Klaus joined in, no amount of father's love and training could save him. "Damien, I must apologise." Rose began. "I let Rein lead me too much when we were young and I regret my mistakes. I hope some day you can forgive me."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:54 pm
Rein could never win against Damien, but it seemed the rivalry would never die. The eldest brother seemed to have some error in thought thinking he was stronger? It only made Damien scoff. Damien and Klaus combined could never even come close to defeating their younger brother. They lived far too long in the shadows without proper training and had not worked as hard as Damien had to get to be where he was now. No, sadly his two elder brothers were poor, poor, terribly poor examples of low level demons that had no hope of defeating a simple goat yet alone even hope or dream or have a miracle come down to give them such hopes of defeating Damien.

He would always win.

"Any forgiveness has been given upon my sister. I hold no grudge," Damien spoke to rose as he kept a sold hold on Naomi, giving her the encouragement she needed from him, "My sister was more belittled than me and has forgiven what has been done to her. That is all I am thankful for."

The two brothers healed the body, but her soul rejected them. Though her mind wanted to forgive the actions and words her brothers had done to her, her soul could never forgive them. The rage she felt would always live within her and it seemed Isabel seethed in agony when the two brothers approached her mother.

"This isn't working..." Gabriel growled as he continued to pump life energy into Leila, "Damien is the strongest of us all. He's the only one who can make Leila stay alive."

It was a last ditch effort to keep Leila alive. Gabriel sent out a wave of energy for the Demon King to respond. In the matter of seconds, both Damien holding Naomi appeared from the shadows. Damien did not need to ask. He kept a good hold on Naomi as he guided them to Leila's bedside where he placed a hand over Leila's soul chamber and began to pump with his dark aura, "My poor sister, one who was unloved for so long, I give you the order to remain in this domain with me. You have my promise that you will be watched over as will your kin by my eyes."

Leila's vitals began to return to normal as her body began to function as a living one. Gabriel smiled as he hugged both Damien and Naomi tightly, "You have my thanks. Damien, I-"

"Our sister protected us when no one else wanted the three of us," Damien smiled at his brother, "It is in her honor that we fight for her when she needs us the most. My sister's trash," Damien spoke to Garreth, "Be useful and care for my sister's daughter. Her worth is greater than yours."

Gabriel went to Isabel and handed the infant to Garreth, a small smile on his lips, "I think she needs her papa's love and comfort while Leila's sleeping. Don't mind Damien, he's just a bit upset about almost losing Leila."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:19 pm
Eyes fell on Naomi and Damien. "Leave!" Rose hissed angrily at them. "You are no longer welcome here." Klaus and Rein didn't move. Rose put herself between Damien and Naomi. Her hands glowed and lifted toward them. "Leave now or I will not be merciful." Rein glared at Rose but both men did leave. And Rose knew, they'd never see them again.

Naomi had to sit down. The sudden move hurt her body. She felt sick. The world wouldn't stop spinning. The worst part? Klaus was there. Panic threatened to undo her. The forming infants moved trying to comfort her. She smiled at her belly rubbing it softly trying to breathe through her panic. She felt Rose put a hand on her shoulder and smiled. She looked up her eyes searching for Damien and found Garreth who held Isabel tenderly. She wanted to look like that when they have their babies. She loved Damien so much and the thought of the babies that were in her that were his. It helped her calm.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:31 pm
Leila woke from the sound of her daughter cooing to see her child was smiling up at her father. She looked to see Damien close to her and she relaxed more, "I feel like crap."

"You're safe," Gabriel took Leila's hand in his own, "Damien saved your life."

"I wouldn't expect anything else," Leila had little energy to sit up as she looked to her brothers, "All of you should go now. I just want Isabel here with me and her father."

Ever since Garreth popped the question to Leila, she was uncomfortable calling him just her mate. He wanted more and she wasn't sure she was ready to go there with him yet. Leila felt great pain through her body as the others left as she looked to Garreth, "I think Isabel and I have a good bond to start with now. It seems you two are getting along just as well. Good."

She placed a hand on how now flattened belly as she looked up at Garreth, "So you want more kids now?"

Damien helped Naomi out at his sister's request. He would eventually move Leila and Isabel into his household and kick Garreth to the curb. Once he was out back in the gardens with Naomi, he took in the sights as he had Naomi sit down on a cement bench with a backing as well as armrests just in case she suddenly fell ill at a random time again. Damien sat next to her as he put his arm around her, "I know bringing you and Leila here was the best option, but I don't think you two will be as happy here as your mother would like you to be. Being with Klaus and Rein here, and I love them to death as my family but Klaus was not kind to you and Rein and the others were not kind to my sister."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games