Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Teen Sex, Pregnancy and Puberty Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for teenagers covering topics centering around teen sex, pregnancy, puberty, and other aspects of teen life. 

Tags: teens, puberty, sexuality, pregnancy, life issues 

Reply Announcements/What's New In The Guild
The General Talk Sticky <--- Introductions go here! :) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chalda

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 12:20 am
kerushi_rii
I like to help people, but I could NEVER be a doctor for many reasons. First, I would never make it alive through medical school. Second, I can not stand needles. Third, I would have too much of an emotion attachment to my patients.
It's like looking in a mirror...  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 12:29 am
Chalda
kerushi_rii
I like to help people, but I could NEVER be a doctor for many reasons. First, I would never make it alive through medical school. Second, I can not stand needles. Third, I would have too much of an emotion attachment to my patients.

Maybe for you... but I just can't picture it that way.  

kerushi_rii

Opinionated Member

Chalda

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 12:45 am
kerushi_rii
Chalda
kerushi_rii

Sorry. I meant that I am exactly the same way. When you described yourself there you described me too. Sorry that was confusing... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 9:50 am
WOW! Yea sorry I haven't been on in awhile. School's been really crazy with exams and whatnot. I have so much to do and i'm so stressed. I probably will be in hiatus a little longer since exams are this week and then I'm going out of town. I wish everyone the best of luck though! Cya!  

Unstable Melody

Demonic Genius

8,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

kerushi_rii

Opinionated Member

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 11:10 am
Chalda
kerushi_rii
Chalda
kerushi_rii

Sorry. I meant that I am exactly the same way. When you described yourself there you described me too. Sorry that was confusing... sweatdrop

I should be the one who says sorry. I forgot to mention that I can be a little bit of an "air head".  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 2:28 pm
milina deo
hi everyone, the names shannon, i'm 16, & my intrests include my fiance, gaia, crafts, reading, & tattoos heart ...anyway i'm not that interesting... by the way thanx nikolita for inviting me! i'm worried i might be pregnant, i took two tests already & they both came out negative, but i think it might just be to early to tell, i've been eating alot more than i've ever been, & i'm sudenly getting cravings for things i don't even like( like vegtables & salads), i also am peeing alot more, any advice? confused ...maybe i'm just overreacting sweatdrop

You're sixteen and you're engaged? o.o I'm not trying to be judgemental or anything (although it'll probably sound that way) but don't you think you're a little young? I mean, I'm sixteen and I wouldn't think about it for a good three or four years at least. Just wondering, I hope I'm not being offensive.  

Fran Salaska

December Inc.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 3:32 pm
milina deo
hi everyone, the names shannon, i'm 16, & my intrests include my fiance, gaia, crafts, reading, & tattoos heart ...anyway i'm not that interesting... by the way thanx nikolita for inviting me! i'm worried i might be pregnant, i took two tests already & they both came out negative, but i think it might just be to early to tell, i've been eating alot more than i've ever been, & i'm sudenly getting cravings for things i don't even like( like vegtables & salads), i also am peeing alot more, any advice? confused ...maybe i'm just overreacting sweatdrop

Any nauseau, fatigue or sore breasts on top of that?
If you've tested negative twice, you're probably not pregnant, since they're often very correct. 3nodding
Or else you might have tested too early?

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 2:11 am
I just wanted to give a HUGE thank you to Yi Min for making all the new kick-a** banners you see in some of the stickies/threads in the guild!! biggrin

Thank you so much Yi Min!! 4laugh heart xd *luffs*  

Nikolita
Captain

spiritsaint87

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 2:47 am
hi all, thx nikolita for inviting me...

yea, i'm 18 by july this year. and i'm male. yes. male. lol. um...
i'm Singaporean, and am currently a year2 student in a polytechnic doing my Aerospace Technology diploma.

i'm christian but i'm kinda like a semi-rebel in life.. so, yea...
interests: helping ppl in trouble, flying, gaming. duh...

yea, i have been reading so many of the threads in Life Issues and its really sad... so.. hoping to help out a lil...

*wave*  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 2:49 am
Hi, I'm Mikka, the new girl ^_^
I'm mostly joining this guild because I've been through interesting situations and want to help anyone going through similair...rape and miscarriage and such -_- Anyways i'm always open to talk, i've been busying myself trying to help people latley ^_^ and if you dont want to talk on Gaia and want to be more personal, I have aim, yahoo and msn, all that fun stuff. Anyways...i'm never good at intro's so i'll just stop now...  

Mikkara

Nikolita
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 2:52 am
Mikkara
Hi, I'm Mikka, the new girl ^_^
I'm mostly joining this guild because I've been through interesting situations and want to help anyone going through similair...rape and miscarriage and such -_- Anyways i'm always open to talk, i've been busying myself trying to help people latley ^_^ and if you dont want to talk on Gaia and want to be more personal, I have aim, yahoo and msn, all that fun stuff. Anyways...i'm never good at intro's so i'll just stop now...
4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 2:23 pm
Hi everyone! I'm Zoey, 18, Iowan, just graduated high school about 2 days ago! Way excited to get out there on my own and start livin' and seeing the real world. I have a boyfriend that I love very much, we've been together for a long time, and we're both pondering on whether or not we should take it to the next level. Sometimes we are like..okay we're ready..then we're like..no, we are really not. So, who knows? If anyone has an helpful advice, PM me..that would be great! Thanks for all the help, Im easily confused..So, I'll be posting often.  

EmoGoddess

na zanren

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 9:11 pm
Okay, some stats on me...

General: I'm fairly new to Gaia, only a coupla weeks, but it's not bad. The main reason I wanted to join this guild (my 2nd!), is because I'm sick and tired of the apathy, ignorance, and utter stupidity that is so blatantly expressed on this topic. I just want people to be aware of the amount your life actually changes once you have a kid. And how freakin' easy it is to stop for ten seconds to put on a condom. I'm sure everything I'm saying right now has been said over and over and over again, but obviously not enough times, 'cause this guild is still here, and it's still needed... okay, I'm ranting now. I am going to go find myself some poor, uninformed teenager, who is just DYING to get it on with his/her man/woman, but doesn't feel like they should have to use some sort of protection... okay, 'bye! domokun domokun *knash! knash!*  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 9:50 pm
A post by one of our newer members:

dead_eye_24
look i joined this guild because i want to help people so if anyone wants they can come to me with their problems or if they just want to talk or whatever

i am here to listen

Nikolita
Captain

Chalda

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 11:35 pm
na zanren
Ok you are going to have to explain to me how that works exactly...  
Announcements/What's New In The Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff