Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
Polar, Kasey and Cheryl's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Polar-

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:39 pm
.::RP Log - Main Thread::.

.Respect Your Elders Part Three :: Orchu, and Roka.
.Date :: May. 1, 2006.
.Pages :: 5734 & 5747.
.Type :: Informal.

Roka: *canters up to father, head butting him in the flank*

--------------------

Orchu:: Oof! -wind knocked out of him- >.>; Didn't you tell Nora to be respectful of elders? -nibbles on his son's braided mane-

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:42 pm

.Stream in the Woodland :: Orchu, Nora and Hidaya'siri.
.Date :: May. 4, 2006.
.Pages :: 5882 - 5884.
.Type :: Formal.

As the sun hung high in the clear midday sky, Hidaya'siri rubbed her rump lightly against the trunk of a tree, mrrhing appreciatively as the semi-smooth bark eliminated the itch that had been plaguing her. Today she was exploring the woodlands, having realized that she had yet to really do so. Gold eyes shining brightly, she moved on, making her way gracefully between tree trunks, nostrils flaring lightly as she sought to identify the sights and smells of the forest around her--a cranky badger nearly swatting her nose as she got too close for the small creature's comfort.

Snorting in surprise, she backed up abruptly, stamping her foot, making a mental note to not follow that particular scent back to its source again.

--------------------

Orchu's muzzle was embedded in one of the crisp streams that ran through the forest; he had been wandering aimlessly around the forest and decided he needed to quench his developing thirst. The day was warm and dry; a beautiful spring day and just the perfect temperature. Rami was waddling in the stream, swatting his paw here and there attempting to spot a fish as he scooped aside the water and peered into the crystal liquid. Orchu rolled his eyes as the bear growled in desperation. "Rami we have been to this stream on many occasions and you never catch any fish." The stallion tilted his head with a frown at the bear. Rami sat in the water and growled fiercely at Orchu for questioning his fishing skill. Orchu splashed Rami and the bear whined. The stallion snorted and shook his head.

Nora nipped at her father's mane playfully as she trotted by him and gambled into the water. "Hi father!" She said enthusiastically. "I've been looking all over for you! Auri told me that you were planning on taking Rami into the woods today for a walk after you maneuvered down the mountainside so I thought I'd come join you!" She grinned cheekily at her father. "Of course, if that is alright with you I mean."

Orchu tugged his hair out of Nora's mouth in aggravation. "I never told Auri where I was going." The stallion stated flatly. "However, since you are already here I suppose you may join us." Orchu's ears swiveled about as he heard a clash against the ground nearby. The stallion turned around and frowned. Must have been my imagination... Orchu thought dully as he spotted no creature through the trees.

--------------------

Swiveling her ears, Hidaya caught the faintest of sounds of conversation. Shaking her head once more, she meandered in the direction of the sound, ears pricked forward, listening intently in case the voices turned out to belong to beings that she'd rather not run into.

As she approached the stream's edge, she caught sight of Orchu and Nora, and, since neither had spotted her approach, snorted to bring attention to herself, as opposed to simply popping out of the tree line without warning.

-Polar-

-Polar-

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:43 pm

.Rp Log :: Nora, Milkshake and Micah.
.Date :: May. 5 & 6, 2006.
.Pages :: 5965 ? 5969; 6008 - 6015.

Droplets of water glistened under the bright sun as hooves stamped into the water, forcing them into the air.

The sky was a clear bright blue, the wind only a gentle breeze, and the sun was beating down. Milkshake was enjoying the calm day by splashing in the little stream next to her home.

Nickering delightfully as she discovered a new game, Milkshake snapped at the water as it flung up.

Though often alone, Milkshake always found ways to entertain herself. Even a simple leaf could keep her busy for hours.

A hoof was abruptly brought back down to the ground, the Soquili of which it was attached to completely carefree.

--------------------

Nora was gliding leisurely over the river; the breeze flowing through her mane and cascading over her body. Silence dawned over the land; yet was suddenly ruptured by faint echoing of splashing and beguiling laughter. A frown creased the mare's features and her steel blue eyes scanned the ground below her; searching for the creator of the disruptive noise. Nora's eyes squinted at a figure playing among herself in the river. The mare swiftly landed upon the river's bank and neighed lightly to the other Soquili. "Hello," Nora began tentatively. "My name is Nora. Do you mind if I join you?" She asked pleasantly. Wonder why she is alone... well maybe we can be of company to one another. Nora grinned broadly at the mare splashing in the river. She adored meeting new Soquili and enjoyed spending time with her friends. To Nora, this was a perfect opportunity to meet a new friend; she hoped.

--------------------

Milkshake looked up from her playful splashing to see a grayish mare standing before her. This mare, Nora, had feathers amid her mane and purple and black swipes across her coat. Most notably, she was of the winged kind. Oh, how lovely it must be to be able to fly! "My name is Milkshake." she said in her warm voice. "Of course I don't mind. As fun as this game is, it can get lonesome." Milkshake was always delighted in meeting new Soquili, though so far she hadn't made any actual friends. Thinking that this mare wouldn't mind, Milkshake gently kicked a sheet of water towards her, giggling to herself.

--------------------

Nora smiled. "It is a pleasure to meet you Milkshake." The mare's steel blue eyes traced over Milkshake's body; studying her. Nora admired Milkshake's mane and tail; how the colors blended in together. She shied as splash of water came in contact with her coat for the first time that day. "Oh it's cold!" Nora whined yet stuck her tongue out playfully at Milkshake. The mare tentatively took a few wary steps into the chilly water; making her way over to Milkshake. Nora nipped at the mare's curly mane and giggled. She trotted around Milkshake in an attempt to get used to the water and in the process sent a multitude of water through the air before in landed back into the river. Nora shook her mane and the tiny beads rattled softly.

--------------------

Micah looked at Nora. She was the first horse he had seen that wasn't his family. He looked at her again, closer... Closer? He then smiled, lifting up his head in a proud fashion as he walked to her. "Hello. I'm Micah," He said, puffing out his chest.

--------------------

Milkshake giggled lightly at Nora's reaction and circled her as she treaded through the water. Neighing and shaking her head in glee, her mane ruffled and shined in the wind. Just then a foal approached Nora and spoke to her. Milkshake stood still watching.

--------------------

Nora splashed water at Milkshake with her muzzle and laughed blissfully. The mare's ears swiveled around and her steel blue eyes noticed a colt wandering over to her. Nora bowed her head and him and smiled. "Hello Micah! I am Nora and this here is Milkshake!" She gestured with her muzzle to the other mare beside her in the water. "How are you Micah?" Nora inquired pleasantly. The mare dipped one of her silver tipped white wings into the water and splashed a few droplets onto Micah. Nora trotted back and forth in the water laughing jubilantly. This day is wonderful! I have already met two new Soquili and they both seem nice! I hope they have time to stick around and play! The mare thought excitedly.

--------------------

Micah looked at Nora's wings and his jaw dropped. They were so pretty. Why didn't he have wings? "Hello Milkshake and Nora." He said, giving a little bow. "I am fine this morning. How are you guys?" He asked, his little body wriggling around insanely.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:43 pm

.Rp Log :: Demon, Nora, Orchu, Rami, Kasida and Chitsa.
.Date :: May. 6, 2006.
.Pages :: 6134 - 6139.

Kasida trotted alongside the river, flowing lazily on this warm morning. One could look at him and say he was more prancing than trotting, pulling his legs up high with each step. His head was held high, as was his tail, and his mouth was turned upwards, into a wide grin. He had his ears perked fully forwards, and was humming to himself as he made his way towards a small tree, bent over the riverbank, with a nice patch of shade below it. He held his wings just slightly open, and flicked out the tips slightly with each step. He was feeling incredibly cheerful today, although he was unsure why.

--------------------

Galloping into the clearing, Chitsa loved the feeling of the wind on her face. It felt so relaxing, and the mare came to a slow stop next to a tree. She gazed around the clearing with a thoughtful gaze and she noticed Kasida near the river. A huge grin appeared on her face and she trotted over towards the stallion. "Hey Kasida!"

--------------------

Demon strolled along the riverbank, his head held up high as he scanned the surrounding area with bored eyes. The soft sound of running water echoed in his mind as he walked, his hooves carefully avoiding the mud that bordered the running water. He snorted at the thought of having to remove such a disgusting substance from his beautiful coat. He padded along the grass at a moderate pace, aimlessly searching from a form of entertainment. He had left after Auri?s infuriating familiar had refused to leave him be and he honestly enjoyed the cool fresh air.

He instinctively turned his head as he heard a shout from a small distance away. A colorful blur was heading toward a stallion, female by the voice, and he watched for a moment. He noticed a pair of wings resting against the mare?s back and contemplated for a moment of whether they were worthy of him gracing them with his presence.

--------------------

Nora stared curiously at the stallion as he trotted along be the river. He walks in a most unorthodox manner. I'd assume he was a saddle bred yet his coloring resembles the breed naught. His coloring is very unusual... The mare thought to herself. Nora tilted her head; the stallion was grinning broadly but at nothing in particular it seemed. It was apparent to Nora that he was headed for a patch of shade residing underneath a tree protruding from the earth near the river's bank. Nora's attention was diverted from the stallion as thundering hooves clashed against the lush clearing. The mare's steel blue eyes flickered to another Soquili; a flutter mare. This mare's wings looked nothing like Glow's and she was highly intrigued by them. Nora stirred as she heard the mare call the stallion. So his name is Kasida... Nora told herself. The mare's attention was once again divided by the arrival of a third Soquili. It's Demon... How wonderful. She thought to herself with a sarcastic roll of her eyes. The haughty stallion annoyed Nora greatly and she couldn't understand why her father accepted him.

Rami growled in aggravation at Nora as she stared off into the distance instead of watching him. The bear desired Nora's help in his attempt to catch a fish. Rami had to prove Orchu wrong; for the stallion had informed the bear he lacked his species characteristic trait of being able to catch fish. Although the bear was beginning to think Orchu may be right he was determined to catch a fish. Rami growled at Nora again; she was suppose to point out to him where a fish was in the river if she saw one; and she was proving to be most unhelpful.

Orchu smirked as he watched the bear. "Rami just admit you catch one, you are being foolish." The stallion was lying near Nora upon the grassy bank. Orchu was tired; for once again he hadn't been able to sleep and the restlessness plagued him. That is one stubborn bear. The stallion chuckled in his head. Perhaps that is why I like him so much though... Orchu wondered. Him and the bear had their differences; but had gotten along fairly well ever since that stormy evening when Polar had given Rami to Orchu after finding him alone and helpless.

Nora's eyes fell on Orchu, her mouth open slightly. She frowned at Orchu and wondered what was wrong with him. Why hasn't he gotten up? This is most unlike him to ignore other Soquili; especially ones we have never met before with the acceptation of Demon... Maybe he hasn't noticed them yet... Nora was worried about her father. He had seemed somewhat off for a while; yet Nora could not place the reason for his change in disposition.

-Polar-

-Polar-

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:44 pm

.Fair, thou not Fine :: Avaru and Cyrille.
.Date :: May. 9, 2006.
.Pages :: 6299 - 6302.

Cyrille walked slowly across the grass; ever so often she bent down and munched on the tasty grass she was walking around on. She flared her nostrils and sniffed the air, trying to pinpoint the best grass to eat. And as she did so she caught the sent of another and looked around, "I know you are near, so you might as well show yourself." She called out.

--------------------

Avaru was walking cautiously through the quiet forest. The bongo pelted Soquili had come from a distant land and he was attempting to adjust to the new area. The teepee which he dwelled in was located on the mountain that hovered ominously over the forest. He had been living there a short time and he had been encouraged to explore. Avaru was tentative to do so; yet was plagued by a panging curiosity. A branch cracked high above his head and the Soquili shied; nearly clashing against a thick oak tree. A few birds took flight and the Soquili pinned his ears back. Avaru brown eyes scanned through the trees; he spotted a gap of light seeping into the darkness the forest offered. He continued along, his eyes focused on the light. The light was a sense of hope for the Soquili; for he had been wandering aimlessly through the forest for a vast period of time and desired not to stay there any longer. He walked into a bright clearing and sighed in relief. Avaru looked about and he caught sight of a mare; his eyes were glued to her as she daintily ate a few strands of the clearing's lush grass as she meandered along. That mare is gorgeous... The stallion thought to himself. Avaru quietly backed into the trees to watch the mare without her noticing him. The mare had become aware of his presence. He stiffened as she called out to him; although unaware of to whom she was speaking. The stallion leisurely walked out of the forest and over to the mare. He wasn't sure if she was friendly or not; but smiled shyly at her. "Greetings," Avaru bowed his head. "I am Avaru. May I have the pleasure of knowing your name fair lady?" He inquired with a broad grin.

--------------------

"Oh hello there Avaru! My name is Cyrille, but I am not a fair lady, by any means." The mare replied, My isn't he lovely looking, she mused to herself as she looked him over. "Now what is such a fine stallion as yourself doing lurking around out here? Causing trouble and the like, are you?" She laughed out.

--------------------

Avaru snorted lightly. "If you say so Cyrille," Yet my mind objects and thinks otherwise to your statement. "It is an honor to meet you. And fine am I? I think not so highly of myself. Lurk I do not; but wander I do. I am new in this area and attempting to solve the mystery of where everything is located. I used to live in a far away land but alas I find I have family here who seek me to stay so they may love me and I shall love them." The stallion tilted as he explained about himself. "Have I interrupted you my lady? I wish not to disturb thee nor waste thy time." Avaru flipped him mane and once more smiled at the mare.

--------------------

"You haven't disturbed me in the least, Avaru. If I didn't want you to come near me then I would have galloped off and not called to you." Cyrille replied. She began to prance around, "There are many wonderful things around here, like flowers and apples." The mare stopped and turned back to him, walked up to him and stopped "Do you leave near here?" She asked as she switched her tail to and fro.

--------------------

"Glad am I then that I have not disturbed thee." Avaru's brown eyes followed the mare are she frolicked through the grass. "Flowers are lovely yes. Apples though? I have not yet had the enjoyment of having such a thing as this apple you mention." The stallion was curious as to what kind of object or creature this apple the mare spoke of was. "I recently began living in a teepee upon the mountain. Are you familiar with the mountain?" Avaru questioned; wondering where the mare herself lived. "And would you mind showing me an apple if you know where they are located... I wish to see one for myself so I made know what they are for the future." The stallion nodded his head and hoped the mare would care to assist him.

--------------------

"You have never had an apple? Well you are missing out on a wonderful food. It's my favorite thing to eat!" Cyrille laughed out. She looked around to see if she could spot any apples nearby. "No I am not familiar with the mountains, as I have never been there." She informed Avaru. Suddenly she began to dance about. "I know where there are some apples, if you wish to have some."

--------------------

Avaru chuckled. "Nope never. Your favorite food? Well then I am sure I will enjoy these apples you have informed me of as well." I must remember her favorite food is apples for future reference. The stallion told himself. "You should visit the mountains sometime. The view is spectacular from a few cliffs and there are numerous caverns and fissures to explore. I have ventured into few since I fear going in too far alone." Avaru's eyes followed that mare as she danced about. "I would love to have some if you don't mind taking me." He smiled sheepishly at the mare and nuzzled her gently.

--------------------

Cyrille nuzzled Avaru back, then moved away from the stallion. "Well there are a few trees with apples nearby my teepee. It's not far from here and if you wish to, we could go and take a few." She stated, as she danced around. "And about the mountains, they sound quiet interesting, but apple less."

--------------------

Avaru blushed and grinned sheepishly at the mare as she returned the affectionate gesture. "You seem fortunate that your dwelling is located in close proximity to these trees where bare your favorite food. And I wish to taste this food known as apple if you wish to do so as well; or in your case taste them once again." Avaru threw his head back a tad in laugher. "True true! The mountains lack apple trees. Yet they have a few patches of berries that few know about. They are delicious and nearby these patches flow tributaries. Always a pleasant combination if one cares for a drink and a quick snack. But alas Cyrille my hunger is growing as well as my craving to taste an apple." Avaru nudged the mare gently and flipped his mane as he waited for her to lead the way towards her teepee.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:45 pm

.Unstable Rocks :: Avaru and Kaelyn.
.Date :: May. 9, 2006.
.Pages :: 6319 - 6328 : Continued over Pm.

Avaru was trotting swiftly through the forest; his long tail dragging along on the ground. The stallion had started to become accustom to the new area; yet he still disliked traveling through the forest, it was always too quiet. His head was held high and his brown eyes scanned the forest; making sure no creature was lurking about or following him. Avaru's pace decreased to a steady walk as a trickling sound intrigued him. He spotted a stream and meandered over to the rocky bank through the trees. Avaru looked around him once more before lowering his head to quench his thirst. The water was cold and sweet and the Avaru was thankful he had found the stream. The stallion heard the rustling of leaves close by and he shied. The stallion slipped into the stream as the unstable rocks of the bank gave way. He neighed in surprise and stumbled out of the stream; jerking his legs to remove the water which had already begun to soak into his coat. Avaru's ears swiveled about and his brown eyes darted frantically about; hoping to examine the source of the rustling leaves.

--------------------

The albino mare walked coolly out of the bushes. She blinked and looked at the stallion, "You a'ight?" Pink eyes flickered; her hooves sliding through the loose rocks, "Sorry about that." A smile appeared on her face as she gave a nod. "These rocks around here..." She looked to the spot where she supposed he had slipped, "They aren't too sturdy..." Her tail flicked and she stepped towards the stream, lowering her head to take a drink. She looked back up at him, smiling sheepishly.

--------------------

Avaru backed up a few paces on wobbly legs as the pale mare came into view. "Yes I am alright..." He responded; slightly shaken still. "Oh it's not your fault miss, I just happen to be clumsy today it seems. And no..." He added with a frown. "They apparently aren't sturdy. I should have taken that into consideration before making the mistake of standing upon them however." Avaru tilted his head at her in curiosity as she took a sip from the stream. He returned the smile and bowed to the mare. "I'm sorry I don't believe we have met before; I am new in these parts... My name is Avaru. It is a pleasure to meet you miss." Avaru grinned and walked a few steps closer to the mare.

--------------------

She nodded, "I don't think we have, m'name's Kaelyn." She dipped her head in a gesture resembling a bow, "Pleasure to meet you Avaru." The albino mare smiled, "How long have you been..." She scanned the surrounding area, "Around here?" Her tail flicked again and she nodded at him.

--------------------

Avaru nodded. "It is a pleasure Kaelyn. And I have been here a few days at most. Everything is rather unfamiliar. The clearing and the mountain seem to be pleasant places yet I am not fond of this forest." He stated; his brown eyes zooming through the trees. "It seems so quiet... it's just so unnatural. Or... well something like that." The Soquili trailed off, unsure of how he was to explain it. This mare had probably lived in the area and was accustom to the forest and would think Avaru a childish figure by being upset per say by a lack of noise created. The stallion cleared his throat and sighed. "I'm just not used to the silence is all; nor being on my own. It's just a lot to cope with at once for me." He explained.

--------------------

"Yes well... it is rather quiet around here... I suppose." She yawned, "Especially in the night." She blinked. "And... being on your own..." She remembered Rahu, her childhood, and forced out a smile, "It is rather different, though a bad thing, you can't really say, you think more about other things, your mind drifts where you are alone. But when you are with others," She let out a chuckle, "I guess you can't really say the same, it's too.... calm." She laughed, "And I have gotten rather accustomed to the calm of silence, but, then again, that's just me..." She drifted, when she realized she was rambling.

--------------------

Avaru nodded as the mare spoke. "Yeah; the forest seems even wearier at night... Though I still wasn't very fond of it during the day." He chuckled softly. "Yeah... you're right; your mind does drift... I never though of it from that perspective before." The stallion smiled genuinely to the mare. "I feel safer and perhaps more content when I am accompanied by others. I came from a herd and we generally stayed together and looked out for one another. Alone I lack that feeling of security I once had." Avaru snorted lightly. "How come you are out so late miss?" He inquired with a tilt of his head; it was becoming progressively darker out and Avaru distinctly heard the faint hooting of a few owls.

--------------------

Kaelyn's Reply

--------------------

Avaru beamed at the mare. "I would severely appreciate your help." I need all the help I am offered if I am ever to get everything straight around this region. He thought miserably to himself. The stallion didn't understand why it was taking him so long to adjust to his new home; surely it didn't take others quite this long? He walked a few paces towards Kaelyn; Avaru's hoof knocked into a loose rock and he accidentally caused it to tumble into the stream. Water splashed upon him and Kaelyn and he groaned in agony. "I am so sorry!" He apologized. "Honestly I didn't mean to do that; I am just so clumsy lately..." His brown eyes fled to the ground in embarrassment.

--------------------

Kaelyn laughed, "It's fine, really. I don't mind." She bent down and looked at him in the face, "Now, shall we go... Look around?" She stood up and turned her head, "It'll be nice around at this time of night."

-Polar-

-Polar-

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:54 pm

.Rp Log :: Nora, Auri, Awnaety, Kasida and Tashika.
.Date :: May. 11, 2006.
.Pages :: 6409 - 6415.

The filly was pouncing at a blue butterfly, flying not too high from her head. I'm going to get cha! The sun was nearly setting, and the night was almost coming. So far Awnae hasn't met a lot of Soquili yet, but she wished to. Standing on her hind legs looking around, she saw nothing but long grass. There is no one else... Falling down on all fours, she sighed and laid down to rest.

--------------------

Kasida beat his wings harder and harder, soaring towards a large field that lay in the very bottom of the valley. Just beyond these trees... He thought to himself, slowing his beats as he quickly neared the field. He let himself fall a few feet, now flying low over the last few trees, and then he folded his wings gently and dropped to the ground, bracing himself as he landed, his hooves creating thunder as he pounded the grass below, and then slowed, and stopped. He flexed his wings, and then tossed his mane away from his features, looking around carefully. He noticed how low the sun had become, and also the fog that loomed over the other end of the field, drifting thickly towards where he now stood.

--------------------

Nora's ears were perked up as her steel blue as focused upon a foal prancing about in the field. The sun was setting in the distance and Nora giggled as she noticed the foal was occupying herself by attempting to catch a blue butterfly. Seeing the butterfly reminded Nora of Glow; the flutter mare who had a memory issue. The mare took a few steps forward in the grass; wondering whether or not the filly would be upset if she disturbed her. Nora's ears swiveled about as she heard a quick swishing of the wind above and looked into the darkening sky. She noticed a figure gliding down to her.

Auri slowly withdrew her wings as she landed gallantly beside Nora. The mare snorted lightly and he beads in her mane and tail rattled lightly. "How are you Nora?" Auri inquired with a smile.

Nora watched Auri as she landed but then let her eyes drift back to the filly that had ceased her playing and seemed upset. The mare frowned and barely listened to Auri. "Fine." Mumbled the mare; her eyes attached to the foal whom was wandering away from the two mares.

Auri frowned and glared at Nora for providing an inadequate response. The mare's silver eyes followed Nora's gaze to the filly. Auri tilted her head as she watched the foal. She looked back at Nora and nipped at her harshly on the shoulder; extracting a, "What was that for?" from Nora in a quarrelsome tone. Auri rolled her eyes. "Have you met that foal before? Don't bother answering because I know you haven't. Anyway; we should go meet her. She seems upset." And with her conclusion Auri began meandering through the long grass toward the foal.

Nora opened her mouth slightly in protest but closed it quickly and leisurely began walking after Auri. The mare however desisted and sniffed the air. She smelt a scent; it was somewhat familiar yet she knew not who it belonged to. She saw a stallion soaring through the sky and watched as he landed nearby her in the field; he had not seen her, Auri or the foal though. The mare recognized the male as Kasida; she had never spoken to him but she had seen him once before. Nora neighed lightly to him and began trudging through the grass towards him. Perhaps she, Auri, Kasida and the foal would all be able to meet and stay with each other as company for a while.

--------------------

Tashika sat at the edge of the meadow, weaving a basket of soft grasses. They were dried and bleached, now matching her silver hair. She eyed the little filly romping about, and started when two mares came into her field of vision.
"Oh my..." She murmured, not used to seeing so many Soquili about. Usually, when she wanted to see one, she had to sneak up on the wild herds to get a good look. These were just out walking around. "Lovely."

--------------------

Her head popped right up and looked everywhere. I thought I heard some others nearby.... Then in the far distance, she could see other Soquili standing there. "I wonder if they are nice...." Trotting slowly towards them in the tall grass, but she soon saw a mare walking up to her instead. The filly blinked up at the mare, and smiled weakly.

--------------------

Continuing to look around him, Kasida spotted Nora, with another filly, and then, a slight distance from them, another filly. He nickered happily and trotted over to Nora and her companion. He'd seen Nora before, however they hadn't spoken. But he felt comfortable around all, except humans...they scared him a little. It was one of the better things about him, the ability to not be shy around others. He trotted up happily and continued alongside Nora. "Hallo thar Nora," He said, with a small bow, "And ta you as well little miss." He finished, and then smiled, flicking his tail jubilantly.

--------------------

Nora tensed as she thought she felt another pair of eyes watching her. The mare's steel blue eyes scanned the field; yet saw no other forms of live besides Auri, Kasida and the filly. Nora heard a faint whisper and ceased her movements towards the stallion. Her ears swiveled about; hoping to hear another soft word floating among the wind; yet heard naught. The mare wasn't aware of the Indian weaving her basket whilst watching her and the other Soquili. After a few moments Nora continued; however, she kept her ears perked up in case she heard something else. "Hello Kasida. It is a pleasure to finally meet you." The mare began with a gracious bow.

Auri's silver eyes focused on Kasida as she turned her neck to where Nora and the stallion stood. "Pleasure." She added with a smile. Her silver eyes fled back to the filly that was trotting towards her. Auri waited for the filly to join her before she made her way over to Nora and Kasida. "Hello child." Auri spoke softly to the filly. "My name is Auri; which means gold." She informed the foal with a genuine smile. "What is your name?" Auri inquired pleasantly; nuzzling the filly.

--------------------

Tashika smiled as a winged stallion joined the group, and leaned forward, interested. She had not seen one of the winged kind so close in her whole life, let alone three. The sight of the winged mares and prancing filly made her smile.
They all seemed so happy, and so free.
"I wonder if they are wild or not?" She murmured, fingers continuing with her work even though her mind was elsewhere.

--------------------

Looking up at all the older Soquili, she felt left out. I hope to grow up and be just as tall as them... "Hello, my name is Awnaety, Awnae for short." she bowed. This move was used often by her mother, now she uses it too when meeting others. Wow already so many here.... Looking around curiously if there were anymore, she watched the stallion with wings walk over. Sitting down and smiling at them all, she waited for their introduction. Mother also says it is wrong to talk to strangers, but bleh. Like I would listen to her... Not respecting what her mother told her, the filly stood up and trotted around the adults, examining them.

--------------------

"And I'm very pleased ta meet both of you as well. A lovely evenin' ain't it?" Kasida said, smiling warmly at both, and then looking at the filly that had just introduced herself. He flopped to the ground, making himself almost as tall as her. "M'names Kasida madame." He said, giving her a wink and flexing his wings. "It's a pleasure ta' make your acquaintance." He finished, giving her the same small bow that she'd given them.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:55 pm
.::RP Log - Main Thread::. Wrote:

.Meeting His Match:: Demon and Rahu.
.Date :: May. 13, 2006.
.Pages :: 6484 - 6486; 6499 - 6510.

Demon walked along the shallow creek, pointedly avoiding the mush of dirt that lined the water for fear his precious tail might get sullied. He sauntered along the grass lining, his head held high as he moved. The sky was a clear azure and light cirrus clouds feathered small areas to the north. Despite the burning sunlight that fell across the valley, a breeze swept over the area to cause a slight chill. The wind ruffled the Soquili's mane, causing tangles to Demon's distaste. My precious mane, he thought to himself, give his head an effortless toss to remove the offending hair from his eyes. The wind dares to try and thwart my perfection.

--------------------

Rahu walked through the creek also but did not really care about getting dirty. The sun was beating on his black coat, but the breeze kept him from being too hot. Looking around, his eyes caught sight of a stallion and noticed he was saying something to himself, but did not catch what. Giving a snort, he started to walk past the stallion.

--------------------

Demon turned his head as he heard someone approach, the light crunching of grass beneath hooves. The stallion's black mane swirled in the wind, and Demon caught sight of harsh red eyes. Demon's eyes narrowed in annoyance as he heard a snort from the other as the raven colored stallion walked past. This simpleton dares to toss me aside like a commoner? Demon thought. He paused for a second before smirking. Might they learn that I shall not be so easily ignored.

Demon tossed his head again, as he watched the stallion's back as he started to move away. "I dare say," Demon said, loudly enough for his voice to be carried in the wind and the other to hear. "It seems my prowess has progressed so far to leave others speechless."

--------------------

Rahu turned around quick at the stallion's words and sneered. "If you think your 'prowess' is why I'm not even bothering to talk to you, then you're sadly mistaken. I have never heard of you and don't even care," Glaring at the stallion with dark red eyes. He figured this stallion a fool to go and cross him or all Soquili. "And I'm not one to cross or take lightly."

--------------------

Demon smiled. "Ah, but there is where I believe you are mistaken. Did my prowess," Demon paused as he deliberately repeated the word once again, "Not just prompt you to speak?" Demon turned his body as he spoke the words lightly and laced with arrogance. He continued, "You must have been hiding under a rock all this time to not have heard of me, the awe-inspiring Demon." He struck a pose for the other, a smile gracing his lips as he enjoyed himself. The husky stallion clicked his tongue, "Such a pity to be deprived of gazing upon my beautiful self for so long. You obviously don't care because you have no idea what you happen to be missing." He turned his head to an angle as he spoke, preening shamelessly under the other's gaze.

--------------------

Rahu glared and gave a snort. "Like your pitiful prowess got me to speak; your arrogance made me speak." He eyed Demon for a moment and gave another snort. "No, I have not and I could care less if I had heard about you or not, you arrogant fool." Flicking his tail, he started to walk off, just to see what the arrogant fool would do.

--------------------

Demon shrugged dismissively at the other's comment, though a flicker of annoyance sparked in his eye. "May it be my wondrous superiority or arrogance; I did not fail to make you speak. And arrogant I may be, but a fool?" Demon trailed off before he smirked. "I think not." Demon twisted his body around as he allowed his mane to swirl magnificently in the wing and gazed calmly at the black stallion. "And even if I were to be fool," Which I am most certainly not, Demon thought, carefully surpassing the unfitting anger that threatened to fall through at the other stallion's impudence to his most wondrous self. "At least I would be a very attractive fool," Demon said, enjoying his game. At sight of the black stallion's retreat, Demon grinned devilishly at he caught am idea of how to draw the other into his game. He cantered forward slowly to come neck and neck to the walking stallion. As he passed he leaned over to speak into the other's ear. "But I must say, despite your disrespectful attitude? with your tail and mane, you'd make quite a pretty little mare." His grin widened at his words and he winked tauntingly at the other as he turned and cut in front of him.

--------------------

Rahu turned around quickly once more at Demon's last comment and gave a death glare. "Why should I respect a fool like you and you dare to call me a mare! You surely have a death wish to go and say that to me." He sneered and if he could have snarled he would have. Having a malicious temperament, Rahu was not one to cross.

--------------------

Demon took a few steps back but didn't lose his hold on the situation. "Ohh," He said with amusement in his voice. "Grazed a sensitive subject, did I? Face it, hun," Demon said accompanied with a mocking wink. "The long mane and tail? Definitely feminine. It must have been quite dark under that rock for you not to see it."

"And," Demon continued on. "I do believe you are asking the wrong question. Why should you not respect a 'fool' such as I? Your ignorance of my perfection amuses me. But I, of course, shall remedy that problem in time."

--------------------

Rahu gave a snort. "You're more of a fool than I thought. Your not perfection, your just a arrogant fool who thinks that and is not even worth my time." He glared at Demon. "Call me that one more time and you shall regret ever deciding to mock me. You're the ignorant fool if you never heard of me from others I have tortured." Flicking his tail, he awaited a response though he could just ignore the fool and leave, but not after being mocked liked that.

--------------------

"Incorrect, once again. I'm an arrogance fool who is worth your time as if it was not you would not have stopped and chosen to talk to me, would you have?" He took a few steps forward and hummed to himself in enjoyment. Riling the stallion up had quickly become quite interesting. However, he paused and sighed at the dark stallion's tone. "Fine, fine. As you wish, I shall kindly refrain myself from comparing you in any way, shape, or form to a mare."

Demon smiled again. "But, I never regret my actions. Because, regretting my actions would imply that I have done something wrong in the first place. In case," He grinned, "They do say that ignorance is bliss, after all."

--------------------

Rahu stood there and glared. "Your wrong, and no your not worth any of my time." Snorting and flicking his tail, this Demon was annoying him to no end with his arrogance, and he was told he was arrogant. "The only reason I bother to even stop and talk was because of your mocking. I really don't take kindly to mocking and they don't say I have a malicious temperament for nothing."

--------------------

"I," Demon said with utmost certainty, "Am never wrong. You also continue to say that I am not worth your time yet you have stilled failed to leave. Have you forgotten how to work your legs already? Must be another side effect of seeing such a stunning creature such as myself." Demon tossed his head again, dislodging the hair that had once again blown into his eyes due to the dreadful wind. If the weather insisted on being colder, it could at least snow. He continued, "And I'm quite relieved that you dont take kindly to mocking. I was almost afraid you were a masochist and what would the fun be in that? As for my harmless teasing..." He took a few steps closer to the angered stallion in defiance, as though inviting the other to come closer as well. "What shall you do about it?"

--------------------

Rahu glared. "The reason I fail to leave is 'cause your little mocking." Sneering, he had had it and bared his teeth. "And you know what? I think I will rip that mane of your's off such a perfect body, if you don't mind." Taking a step forward, he had lost his temper now.

--------------------

s**t, Demon thought. Went a little too far, I think. However, his ego refused to back down as he stared steadily at the approaching stallion. "Actually, I would quite mind but I'm glad that you have finally realized my perfection," He said; his arrogance since in place despite the situation. He paused for a moment, his face becoming strangely impassive as he continued to stare at the other. "I never back down," He said. "I am an arrogant, pompous show-off. I know it and you know it. But I never back down. I adamantly refuse to change how I am and walk on eggshells around someone like you." He remained steadfast and waited, secretly bracing himself for a blow.

But, he thought forlornly as he stared at the tendrils of hair that blew in front of his face once again, My beautiful mane.

--------------------

Rahu smirked and had a crazy malicious look in his eye. "I never admitted nothing. Your arrogance shall cost you dearly since you think you're so perfect." Taking another step closer, he let his malicious side show. "Not backing down is not a smart move, my dear Demon. Yes, clearly I know that, but you just picked the wrong someone to walk on eggshells around. So, now do you regret it?" He then bared his teeth and acted like he was about to go for his mane.

--------------------

"My arrogance always cost me," He said, his nervousness growing though remaining still outwardly calm. "And I never regret, as I said. I shall pay for my actions, just like any other. I pushed you, I acknowledge that. I shall get what I had coming, shan't I?" The wind blew harder, whistling past Demon's ears as he repressed his shakes. He was afraid, and he knew he was a fool as he stared and waited for the upcoming assault. But...

"I face all my actions with no regrets, no matter the consequences." Demon said as he stared bluntly into the other's eyes as he said that. "My foolish pride seems to overrun survival instincts. But, a fool doesn't listen to common sense, does he?"

--------------------

Rahu smirked again. "Seems you finally get it and actually I think I shall take that mane of yours another time." Grinning, he was happy now that he made Demon somewhat scared. "Hear this, next time you see me, I will take that mane." He then left the arrogant fool.

--------------------

Demon managed to come up with another cocky grin as he watched the other leave. "I guess it would be sacrilegious even to you to hurt such a perfect being." Demon stretched his legs as he took a few steps in the opposite direction, his fear quickly subsiding as his naturally haughty nature came back to him. "However," He smiled even though he knew the other couldn't see him, "You really should learn to lighten up a little, hun." He trotted off toward the mountains, putting a decent distance between them before the other could reply. That was fun, he thought dismissively, quickly forgetting his temporary burst of fear he had felt under the harsh red eyes. However, next time I must be more careful when I put my precious mane on the line.

-Polar-

-Polar-

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:56 pm

.A Slip on the Mountain Path :: Avaru, Auri, Polar and Hok'ee.
.Date :: May. 14; 16 & 17, 2006.
.Pages :: 6523 ? 6534; 6720 ? 6729; 6793 - 6801.

In the clearing, the stallion looked to the sky. The dark clouds indicated that it was going to rain soon. Hok'ee sighs, knowing that a shower might flood his favorite place to graze. Grunting, he picks up a hoof and smashes it against the already soggy ground. That confirmed what he had hoped wouldn't happen. The clearing would most definitely flood. As he looks around for shelter, the rain begins to beat down on the black stallion, it running down his face and neck.

--------------------

Avaru's hooves were thundering upon the dampening ground as he galloped far beneath Auri whom was soaring amongst the ominous clouds in the dreary sky. The bongo stallion and Auri had been out all morning. Avaru was still becoming accustomed to the land and Auri had decided to accompany him around to help him with the area. The two Soquili had been making acceptable progress when a storm began drifting over the land and Auri felt it best for them to return to the teepee. Auri had begun flying and a race had quickly emerged between the two Soquili. Droplets of rain were down cascading down from the clouds and Avaru was afraid he might slip; the stallion's brown eyes were also loosing sight of Auri whom was harder to spot against the blackening clouds. Avaru's brown eyes fled back down to the earth; trying to peer through the pouring rain in attempt to decipher where he was. The stallion spotted a black and white Soquili and abruptly halted; sliding up next to him. The storm was producing a noisy racket and Avaru had to yell in order to hear himself. "Hello!" He bellowed to the stallion. "My name is Avaru! We should find shelter!" He suggested; his coat thoroughly soaked and frozen from the relentless rain. Avaru's eyes glanced up at the sky and he caught sight of Auri. He expelled a shrill whinny to gain her attention.

Auri's silver eyes were squinting through the rain towards the ground. It was becoming harder and harder for the mare to fly and she glided lower over the land; hoping the conditions near the ground would be adequate for flying even in the horrendous weather. She heard a whinny and her silver eyes darted about; finally she spotted Avaru and noticed another Soquili next to him. She swooped down and carefully landed near them. Auri made her way across the murky ground. "We should head towards the mountain!" She called to them. "There is caves in which we can seek shelter until the storm passes!" The mare once again took flight and soared quickly over the ground; heading towards the mountain.

Avaru turned back towards the black and white stallion. "Are you coming?" He asked him in a bellowing voice; making sure the other Soquili heard him. Avaru nodded to the Soquili and took off; galloping through the muddy puddles. Avaru hoped the other Soquili would follow; he couldn't imagine anyone staying out in such dreadful weather. If a Soquili got stuck in the mud and the rain continued as heavily as it was currently falling it was possible for a Soquili to drown. Avaru shuddered at the mere thought and picked up his pace slightly; eager to be in a mountain cavern and out of the dreadful storm.

--------------------

Hok'ee nodded as he quickly bolted off behind the other Stallion, easily catching up to him. He'd never been to the mountains, so he followed Avaru closely enough so he could see where he was going. The puddles grew into ponds without a second's notice behind him, though he dared not to look back. He had no time to if he wanted to make it to the mountains before the earth below him turned into a large sinking hole. Steam flared out of his nostrils as he pushed on, trying to see the other two Soquili through the dense, heavy rain. Continuing to push on, he looks around, unable to see the mare and stallion. Daringly, he looks behind him, discovering that he had passed the stallion, but he dared not to look up for the mare. Hesitantly, he halted, waiting for Avaru to pass him so he knew where to go.

--------------------

Avaru nodded to the stallion as he galloped past him once again; leading the way to the mountain. We must be close to the mountain... Avaru's thoughts were confirmed when a flash of lightning lit up the mountain. Shadow's etched out the mountain's jagged cliffs and Avaru's eyes darted wildly about the base of the mountain; searching. "There it is!" He exclaimed to himself as he saw the rocky path that wound up and around the mountain. His galloping turned from squelching sounds in the mud into clapping sounds upon the rocky terrain.

Auri's silver eyes squinted through the darkness, searching the mountain's exterior for a cavern entrance. Another flash of lightning cracked through the dark sky along with a rumbling thunder. Auri's eyes focused on a black gap on the rock and she flew towards it; praying she land safely and that the two stallions had made it to the mountain. The mare whinny pierced the wind; which was howling defiantly.

Avaru's ears perked up as he heard Auri's whinny and he continued along the path; aiming towards the sound from which Auri's cry had come. "Come on!" He bellowed to the other stallion, knowing he was following closely behind him. The stallion skid around a corner and his back hoof flew off the side of the mountain. Avaru gasped as he stumbled and fell the rocky ground. His rear left leg was dangling over the jagged cliff, and his body was beginning to slide off the mountain.

--------------------

Hok'ee gasped as he watched the stallion fall, halting so he didn't as well. Carefully, he edged up to Avaru, making sure not to slip off the edge. He whinnied loudly as to let the mare know something was wrong. Quickly, he grabbed his mane, tugging half of him up before then taking hold of his tail, yanking him up the rest of the way. Looking up to the sky, Hok'ee didn't see the other Soquili anywhere. "Hurry! We must get to shelter!" After helping him up, Hok'ee led Avaru the rest of the way to the cave.

--------------------

With Hok'ee's help Avaru pushed him self up and away from the cliff. He nodded when Hok'ee yelled for them to hurry and Avaru tried to take off a gallop after him up the path; yet he gasped in pain and stumbled. Avaru limped a few paces unable to bare the pain before falling once more; leaning against the mountain that erupted on the inside of the path. "Go on ahead of me!" Avaru bellowed to the stallion. The pain was excruciating and he didn't want to move; fearing he would damage his ankle more.

Auri's eyes widened in fear as she heard the cry of the unfamiliar black stallion. Silver eyes darted about; staring down the path for any signs of either of the two Soquili. She whinnied frantically; yet no response came. She peered into the black cave momentarily before shooting into the air and gliding next to the mountain; her eyes wrought to the path winding down the slope. "Where are you?" She called out. Auri continued her descent around the mountain and finally she spotted the two stallions. She landed next to them; nearly slipping on the frozen rock. Her silver eyes flashed down to Avaru whom was still lying on the ground; his face contorted in pain. "What happened?" She asked the other stallion; absolutely hysterical.

Avaru unsteadily rose to his feet whilst leaning against the mountain. "I think I can walk. Go on ahead of me though! I'll just slow you both down." He informed the two Soquili in a booming voice. "You need to get to safety! I'll be fine!" He somewhat doubted his own words in his head but wanted to make sure the others were safe; he wished they would hurry to the cave.

--------------------

Hok'ee shook his head. "No..." Looking at the mare, he said, "You need to go to the cave. I'll stay and help Avaru get to the cave. I think he may have broken something." He quickly examined the stallion's leg before yelling out, "You need to try to walk without that one! It'll be hard, but it's better for you to keep pressure off of it in case it's broken." Carefully, he led Avaru to the cave, staying beside him in case he needed something to lean on.

--------------------

Auri stared at Hok'ee; tears swelling up in her eyes. She didn't want to leave them. What if they don't make it safely to the cave? She asked herself over and over in her head. Silver eyes fled to Avaru; she watched him nod at her. Turning around the mare released a sob she had attempted to stifle. She flew off back up the path towards the cave. Auri spotted the cave entrance after a short while of flying; which had felt like years to Auri. The rain was still pounding profusely down upon the earth and Auri expelled a harsh whinny to let the stallion know she had made it back to the cave safely.

Avaru nodded and Hok'ee and leaned against him for support as they walked. The stallion felt awkward in his movements as he attempted to keep his back leg off of the ground. Eventually the pair of stallions made t to the cave entrance.

Auri ceased her pacing and rushed out into the storm as she spotted them near the entrance. The mare attempted to help Avaru as a support as well and the three Soquili managed their way into the cave. "Thank god!" Auri exclaimed; nuzzling the two males. "I was worried we wouldn't make it. I wonder how much longer the storm will last..." Her voice trailed off as her silver eyes stared into the sky; a gray veil was plastered in the heavens.

--------------------

Hok'ee looked at Avaru's leg worriedly. "I think the storm is the least we need to worry about at the moment..." He then added, "You really need some rest... When the storm lets up a little, I'm going to go to find help. If you don't get your leg tended to, you may not be able to use it again..." Nodding, he sighed and looked around the cave, trying to find a spot for Avaru to lie down. After finding a large pile of leaves, Hok'ee prodded at it with his hoof to make sure nothing was living in it. Finding nothing, he gestures to the stallion. "This should be a good spot for you to lie down... It might be the most comfortable spot there is in the cave..." He didn't worry for too long, for the worst of the storm was over.

--------------------

Avaru nodded at Hok'ee. "Auri can go with you to find help if she feels up to it; it may be easier for her to reach the village or our teepee." The stallion slowly made his way over to the pile of leaves; tenderly laying down on a small portion of the pile. "You both should lie down as well." He gestured with his muzzle to the rest of the leaves stationed beside him. "I'm fine like this for now." He stated gruffly. There was still pain; yet some of it has subsided since he had laid down.

Auri tentatively made her way over to Avaru. She stood beside him; on the opposite side of the leaves so Hok'ee could lie down as well. Auri dropped down beside him and nuzzled him gently. The mare sighed and laid her head next to her folded legs. Curse this dreadful weather. Were her thoughts before her eyelids slid shut.

Avaru watched Auri as she drifted into a slumber beside him. The stallion looked back to Hok'ee and smiled weakly. "You aren't hurt are you?" He asked the stallion compassionately.

--------------------

Hok'ee grunted as he shook his head. "I'm fine. You just rest. Don't worry about me..." He stayed standing, not really tired. Instead, he watched the rain as it slowed.

After a few hours, it had come to a stop. Making sure that Avaru was sleeping before he did this, he nudged the mare and motioned to the entrance of the cave. "The storm is over. You and I should get help."

--------------------

Auri's eye lids fluttered open as she was awoken. She nodded at Hok'ee and got up; careful not to disturb Avaru. Her silver eyes watched Avaru. "How long has he been asleep?" She whispered to Hok'ee. "I really appreciate your help and you being here." Nora said softly to him. "My teepee is on this mountain. Polar will most likely be there. We can head there for help. It is closer than the village. She can put a wrap around Avaru's leg or something; then we can escort them to the village when the can seek more medical attention." The mare hoped Avaru would be alright and was speaking words on behalf of his best interest.

--------------------

Hok'ee nodded. "He's been out for about an hour and a half... We'd best be going, now." Slowly, he walked out of the cave, waiting for her to follow. "Which way?"

--------------------

Auri nodded. "That's good. He needs to sleep." She commented; her silver eyes wrought to Avaru. The mare followed Hok'ee out of the cave; rustling her wings and stretching her legs. "If continue up the path a short ways there is another path leading off of it. We take that route and pass by a few patches of berries and along by three or four streams and then we'll reach my teepee. We should hurry; I'd feel so guilty if Avaru woke up and neither of us was here with him..." She drifted off; a worried look in her eyes.

--------------------

Hok'ee nodded at the mare's comment, and listened closely to her detailed directions. "You should stay with Avaru... I'm sure I can find it quickly, and you're right.... It'd be terrible for him to wake up alone." He motioned back to the cave at the sleeping stallion, worry in his eyes as he looked at the swollen leg. "You've given me a detailed description of where to go from here... I'd best be off if I want to get there quickly."

--------------------

Auri opened her mouth to protest; yet only a faint sigh escaped her white muzzle. "Are you sure you'll be ok on your own?" She questioned; afraid the stallion might hurt himself as Avaru had. Silver eyes followed Hok'ee's back to Avaru sleeping form that rested on the pile of leaves within the cave. "Polar should be in our teepee... Our teepee is a buckskin color with painted Orca adorning the outside as well as an arctic fox." The mare added hastily; hoping her description would further aid Hok'ee in correctly locating the teepee. "You should make sure Polar grabs a few bandages so she can wrap Avaru's leg..." Auri suggested. "Good luck." The mare added with a nod. She nuzzled Hok'ee affectionately before withdrawing a few paces within the cave.

--------------------

Hok'ee nodded as he listened to her description. "I'll be back with help soon. I promise." With this, he quickly sprinted down the path, finding the path that led from the one he was on. He turned, heading into it. After a while, he saw the patches of berries, continuing on to the streams. He spotted the teepee that the mare had described and sighed in relief before nickering, hoping that somebody was there.

--------------------

Auri nodded and watched the stallion depart; continuing up the path. She sighed and her silver eyes fled back to Avaru; checking that the stallion was still asleep. Auri quietly padded back over to him and lay beside him. She noticed his ankle was swelling up a huge degree. Poor Avaru, The mare told herself; more tears beginning to form in her eyes. I hope he will be alright. Auri sniffled and watched the cave entrance; waiting for Hok'ee to return; hopefully accompanied by Polar. After a brief period of time the mare drifted off into an uneasy sleep.

Polar was sitting in her teepee weaving cream strands of grass together to form a whicker bowl. The two-legged performed weaving often as she found the practice was a soothing and relaxing one. Singing softly the Indian continued her work; leisurely crossing the brittle threads. Polar was startled when she heard a harsh nicker outside of her teepee. Tentatively she set her creation to the side and exited the teepee. The human blinked as she noticed a black and white stallion nearby; who appeared to be waiting for her. "Hello," She smiled to the unfamiliar stallion. Slowly Polar walked over to him; holding her hand out for him to sniff. Gently she patted and stroked his neck. "Can I help you in some way?" Her calm voice inquired.

--------------------

Hok'ee sighed, trying to understand why the native was so calm. Thinking, he drew a sloppy horse in the sand, circling its back leg. Examining it, he added some stripes on its back, along with a mane and long tail. He then drew another, one with wings and a worried expression on its face. Hoping she'd understand what he'd been trying to tell her, Hok'ee looks at the human.

--------------------

Polar frowned slightly; the stallion seemed distressed. She observed him as he scribbling drawings on the ground. "That must be Avaru..." She stated to herself as she watched the black and white stallion add stripes to the first drawing. Her mouth gradually opened as the Soquili drew what appeared to be Auri. Polar's gray eyes flashed once more over the scribbles; noticing the circle around Avaru's leg. The two-legged stared at Hok'ee before running into her teepee. She emerged shortly after with a roll of cloth. "Please stallion; take me to Avaru and Auri. I understand you are trying to inform me something has happened." Polar pleaded; hoping the stallion would take her to her Soquili companions.

--------------------

Hok'ee nodded quickly before lowering, motioning to his back. He whinnied loudly, hoping that Auri would hear it and know he was on his way. While waiting for Polar to climb onto his back, he knocks his feathers and mane out of his face so he could see.

--------------------

Polar watched the Soquili lower his body and she nodded; understanding her gesture. Carefully she climbed onto his back and patted his shoulder; letting him know she was securely stationed on her back.

Auri was awoken by a bellowing whinny which struck through the silence. Her ears swiveled about and her silver eyes darted to the cave entrance. That must have been Hok'ee. The mare told herself. I hope he found our teepee and that he has gotten Polar... if not we'll have to head to the village for help and that could take forever to persuade a human to com up to the mountains; since no one actually knows we are in this cave and that Avaru's ankle is damaged... Auri shook her head; commanding herself to cease her thinking. The mare rose to her feet and strode to the cave entrance; hoping Hok'ee would return soon.

--------------------

Hok'ee darted off as soon as the native was on, following the path of which he had come, through a few streams, past the berry bushes, and back up the path which led to the cave in the mountain. He pushed on, gaining speed as they reached the mountain. Up they went, faster than Hok'ee thought he'd ever have to go in his life. Once they reached the cave entrance, Hok'ee let the two-legged off, nudging her inside the cave toward Avaru. He stands beside Auri, watching.

--------------------

Soon Auri heard hooves thundering along the rocky path towards the cave. The mare held her breath as she awaited the arrival of the approaching Soquili. Auri smiled brightly when she caught sight of Hok'ee with Polar located upon his back. The mare trotted over to them as Hok'ee halted; she nuzzled Hok'ee once again and stared at Polar.

The human slid off of the stallion's back as he desisted his pace at the cave entrance. Her gray eyes focused on Auri; noticing she was unharmed. Peered about the cave she noticed Avaru lying upon the cave floor. Polar rushed over to him; dropping to her knees and letting the cloth roll across the floor. She carefully examined him; noticing as pointed out in Hok'ee drawing that Avaru's leg was swollen. She placed a hand gently over it; in reaction Avaru stirred beside Polar.

--------------------

Hok'ee smiled worriedly at Auri. "How's he been?" He returned his gaze to Avaru, watching him awake with the native at his side. Slowly, he walked up to the stallion, looking at Polar as she examines his leg. "Are you in much pain?"

--------------------

Auri thought for a moment. "He's been sleeping the entire time; although he has been gasping and grunting a few times. And his face has been contorting in pain... Polar should be able to help him..." Her voice drifted off. I hope. She thought.

Avaru's eyes fluttered opened as Polar began to touch his ankle. He gritted his teeth in pain and squinted up at Hok'ee. "I'll be alright." The stallion choked out. His brown eyes feel upon Polar and he observed her as she bandaged his leg.

Polar retrieved the cloth that had began unraveling and placed Avaru's leg over her leg; allowing for a gap between his leg and the rocky ground so she could properly bandage the stallion. She held a piece of cloth tightly to his leg; just above where the swelling had begun. Polar tenderly began wrapping his leg; careful not to pull the cloth too tight and cut off the circulation. She stroked Avaru's back placed his leg gently back upon the ground before standing up. "He should be taken down to the village..." Polar mumbled. Her gray eyes fell upon Hok'ee and Auri; whom were hovering over Avaru. 'Perhaps..." She began, "You two could drag him and I can assist you? It will take us a while to get to the village but I don't think Avaru can manage on his own. I could construct some sort of harness and a mat for Avaru to lie on... If you two are willing to help that is." She pondered whilst staring at the two Soquili. Polar scratched the back of her neck; thinking how she would begin constructing a harness.

--------------------

Hok'ee nodded though he could not understand the two-legged. He was willing to do anything to help his friend, whom had helped him from the storm. He looked around the cave to find useful supplies. Quickly, he gathered some large rocks, sharp rocks, some leaves, and an abandoned deer skin. After loading everything onto the deer skin, he hauled it to Polar.

--------------------

Polar smiled brightly at Hok'ee as he brought the skin covered by supplies to her side. "I thank you stallion; for you prove to be very helpful." She scratched his neck thankfully before dropping onto her knees; rummaging through the objects Hok'ee had retrieved. "Hmm..." She pondered aloud. "I think we're going to require sticks..." The two-legged announced; a frown appearing on her face. There were no sticks in the pile the stallion had brought her. Polar's gray eyes fell upon Auri before traveling to Hok'ee. "Can you two go out and find some dry sticks for us to use? They'll have to be long... So they can reach up to your sides..." She requested. Her eyes fled back to the skin and she began removing the articles off of it. Using a sharp rock she punctured two holes at the top corners of the skin. "I can use the remainder of the cloth to thread it through these holes then tie the material to the branches at the bottom end... Then I can tie more cloth under each of your stomachs... and then tie the cloth to the sticks at the top end that would be located at each of your sides; then we could all begin our descent along the mountain path." Polar concluded; staring back up at Hok'ee and Auri.

Auri nodded to Polar and nudged Hok'ee's shoulder gently with her muzzle. The mare turned and walked out of the cave. "Which way should we go to get sticks and branches do you think?" She inquired; trying to picture in her head which direction would be closer to the cave at the point where they would be able to retrieve suitable branches.

--------------------

Hok'ee nodded at the native, thinking. Puzzled, the stallion walked out of the cave behind the mare. "I'm not sure... I saw some oak trees on my way to your teepee. Maybe..." Without a second's notice, the black horse jolted down the path, and stops at a small patch of oaks. Quickly, he got onto his hind legs and struck one of them, about ten large branches falling to the ground. "Take a strong one... We wouldn't want it to break along the way." Nodding, he took three in his mouth, dragging them back up the patch slowly, so the mare could catch up.

--------------------

Auri scampered behind Hok'ee along the path. The mare grinned broadly upon the patch of oaks Hok'ee had led her to. She watched him as he knocked a number of branches to the rocky ground; and proceeded after the stallion to seize a few. She knocked a few aside with her hoof so she would retrieve the thickest and sturdiest branches. One by one she picked a few up with her mouth before placing them upon her back; securely in between her feathery wings. Auri trotted over to Hok'ee and advanced up the path at his side; back towards the cave.

--------------------

Hok'ee skittered along the path until they reached the cave entrance once again. He set down the large branches beside Polar and began breaking the extra sticks off from it. Then, he looked at the mare curiously. "I don't believe I've gotten your name..." He laughed, finding it funny that he had been helping her friend and had not even gotten a name.

--------------------

Auri pursued Hok'ee into the cave; picking the branches up in her mouth and situating them on the ground beside Polar. Taking after Hok'ee lead; the mare used her teeth to knock of the excess twigs off of the thick branches. "Oh; well my name is Auri." She told the stallion... "Umm..." She began. "If you don't mind me asking; what is your name?" She coughed lightly in embarrassment. I hope he didn't tell me his name before; oh for shame what dreadful memory I have. The mare reprimanded herself.

--------------------

Hok'ee grinned and continued to break off the twigs before looking at Auri. "I'm Hok'ee. It's nice to 'meet' you, Auri." Nodding, he looked at Avaru, hoping he would be okay. He sighed as he looked at the stallion's leg, which was still swollen. This drove him to work harder and faster so he could get more medical attention.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:58 pm

.The Age of Wisdom :: Orchu and Kail.
.Date :: May. 14, 2006.
.Pages :: 6538 ? 6553.

Kail who had wandered away from his father's watchful eye, galloped in the meadows, as fast as his short legs could carry him. Neighing, with the wind making his mane flow wildly, he stopped at a large cave quite curious.

Panting heavily for a few moments, "Hmm...? I wonder what that cave is...?" As he tried to peer into it a little afraid of danger.

--------------------

Orchu has lying in a cave along the mountain's base that opened up into the meadow in which Soquili were known to gather. The sun was beaming down on the land; and there was little shade and a light breeze. Orchu had become exhausted from cantering down the mountain and to the river in the scorching temperatures and had sought shelter. The cave provided sufficient shade and was relatively cool. The stallion's ears perked up as he heard a soft voice and noticed a colt peering into the darkness of the cave. Orchu stood up silently and walked to the entrance; his hooves clopping against the rocky ground. "Hello." Orchu said to the foal as he approached. The stallion bowed his head. "My name is Orchu," He began politely. "How are you today young one?" The stallion grinned; he had a feeling to foal wasn't supposed to be out on his own and inwardly chuckled.

--------------------

"... Orchu...?" As the foal was startled to find anyone in there. He had expected a fierce animal and he was all set to run.

"Uh... Yes! My name is Kail~" As he bowed back. "I'm actually on the run today from my father." As Kail grinned. Pouting, "He's so protective..." But as he gazed at the older Soquili, whoa. Black, white and blue. "Well. Mr. Orchu, What might you be doing in this cave? Shouldn't you be out socializing?" As he trotted in the cave away from the hot sun. He was standing in the sun for a tad bit long.

Trotting up Orchu, "Your so tall." As he gazed up.

--------------------

"How do you do Kail?" Orchu asked politely. "On the run; I see. You remind me of when my daughter was a foal." Orchu chuckled. "She always complained I was over protective as well. It was for her own good as I'm sure your father watches carefully over you for your own good as well. I am avoiding the blazing sun." Orchu explained. He glanced around at the cave walls; noticing what looked like a slimy substance coating them. "It is rather murky in here but it is cool and is shady." The stallion shrugged his shoulders. "I have socialized many times before." He stated with a chuckle. "Sometimes I enjoy being by myself. Probably seems boring to someone who is young like you; but alas it is beneficial to take time for your self to mull through thoughts." Orchu laughed at Kail as he gazed down at him; and he nudged the colt gently with his muzzle.

--------------------

Thinking pretty hard, "... Daughter? You're a father?!" Before he realized he said something rude. As he was nudged gently though, "I like it better being free, than being confined. If someone always protects you, you grow up dependant on someone else. I don?t want that..." He commented.

Orchu... seemed very friendly. He felt comfortable right away with him, Although Kail hardly knew him. "Mr. Orchu..? You have wings?" As he curiously peeked, noticing it. Did many Soquili have wings?

--------------------

Orchu grinned. "Yes I am a father and I have three wonderful children; two daughters and a son. They have all grown up though." He stated with a smile. As he watched Kail he remembered when Nora was his size; she was such a pretty foal and grew into a gorgeous mare. "Well my daughter is independent." Orchu stated with a frown. "I thing me being over protective made her want to be on her own; resulting in her being independent and adventurous. Hm?" The stallion's eyes darted to his own white and silver wings protruding from his shoulders. "Yes; I am a wind Soquili." He stated proudly. "I love flying. However once when I was a foal I fell when I was flying." He told the foal seriously.

--------------------

"Wind...? Does that mean your made of wind?" As his eyes grew wide at the thought. Did wind Soquili have wings? What. He grew dizzy. "You... fell?" Trying to imagine was pretty hard. Laughing a little bit, "I can't imagine that."

Seeing the older Soquili frown, Kail felt insecure. Kail liked to assume too much. "How long does it take... to grow up? I want to be big and tall one day." He said proudly. "But... just not yet." He said hesitantly.

Hearing the proud ness in Orchu's voice as he announced he was a wind Soquili... Wind Soquili must have been pretty unique. "Are wind Soquili rare Mr. Orchu?" He wondered out loud in form of a question.

--------------------

Orchu laughed heartily at the colt's question. "No; it just means that we are able to fly and soar amidst the wind. We are relatively the same build as that of regular Soquili, like yourself, only with wings that enable us to fly. And I wouldn't want you to imagine my incident." She stately solemnly with a shake of his head. "I wish I could forget that day but it will be with me for the rest of my life. When I was falling it was the scariest thing I have ever been though; fortunately I was relatively unharmed... A few scratches here and there. "Hm," Orchu pondered. "It takes any where from a fortnight to a month I believe to grow from a foal to an adult; although I wouldn't quote me on that. It is possible that that span of time I gave is inaccurate. And yes; I suppose so," The stallion began. "There are quite a few wind Soquili; but they are vastly out numbered by regular Soquili. Then of course the unicorn and flutter Soquili are even more uncommon than wind Soquili." Orchu informed Kail.

--------------------

"Wow. Than my brother is also a wind Soquili. He has wings too~" Kail said excitedly. "I guess time is different for everyone and anyone." Kail said knowingly.

"Unicorn and Flutter Soquili?" As he stopped in his tracks. He could consider Soquili had a bazillion of species! Or maybe just the four. "Wow. Soquili have quite a range of species." He commented trying to think of how a unicorn and flutter Soquili looked like. But the thing was. He had no idea what they were.

'What's a Unicorn? And Flutter?" He asked curiously. Orchu seemed to be quite knowledgeable in these things... Do you get wise when you grow older? He wondered.

--------------------

"Oh really? Who are your parents? Perhaps I have met one of them; I know quite a few wind Soquili. I don't think any of them look quite like you though..." Orchu said thoughtfully. Orchu chuckled at Kail. "A unicorn Soquili is similar in build once again to a regular Soquili only a sharp, long horn adorns their forehead and they have long thin tails. I have had the opportunity of meeting... three unicorn Soquili before I believe. And flutter Soquili are smaller than regular Soquili and they have wings like butterflies. I have only met one flutter. Meeting different species of Soquili really helps expand your knowledge. Two of my close friends recently breed; Sirrus, a wind Soquili, and Neferti, a unicorn Soquili. I heard they had three children whom all have horns and wings and are known as ali Soquili. Then of course when I walk through the village sometimes I hear Indians mention sighting of kelpie Soquili or something... I have never encountered any though. Oh and of course there are kalona Soquili!" The stallion hoped he wasn't bombarding the colt with too much information.

--------------------

Confirming his thoughts, "I've decided. There are a bazillion Soquili." As he nodded his head pleased with his idea. "... Oh no. None of my parents are winged. I suppose my brother inherited it from the grandparents... but Do you know E-doa and Amayeta? That's my mother and father." Happy he remembered his parent's names. He usually forgot a lot of things.

"Wow... Unicorn and Flutter Soquili must be really pretty..." As his voice trailed off imagining them both.

"Indians...? Those are considered our human companions... right?" As he thought out the idea slowly. He knew he had one, but she was quite busy. He met her once, but than now he traveled with his father more often than her.

--------------------

Orchu laughed at Kail's notions. "A billion? I don't believe there are quite that many." He jested playfully. "I heard there are quite a healthy number of us though. If my memory is correct then there is close to three hundred Soquili or so." The stallion thought for a few moments more before shaking his head. "Neither of your parents are wind Soquili? How peculiar... And no I'm afraid to say I haven't met E-doa or Amayeta." He chuckled lightly. "Yes they are very pretty. Although like I said I have only met one flutter.... I hope to meet more someday. And yes Indians are two-legers and or human companions; any of those terms applies to them. My human companion's name is Polar." He smiled brightly.

--------------------

"Polar? What is she like?" As he was curious to know. He had heard tales of evil humans, but he knew that there were also good humans.

"When I first met... My human companion, she pulled on my feather and dream catcher. She acts younger than I!" As he shook his head from the memory. "But she gave me something sweet. And I sort of miss her. I haven't seen her since." As he grinned remembering the sweet taste.

"Three hundred?!" He had an expression of shock. That was quite a lot.. and he was just one of them. "That's good, because you can have a lot of friends!" As he trotted happily to the entrance of the cave.

"Hey Mr. Orchu? Lets go outside. It's such a nice day." As he motioned to the sun and wind. It wasn't quite as hot as before.

-Polar-

-Polar-

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:00 pm

.Gifts for Kasumi :: Demon, Nora, Orchu, Auri and Avaru.
.Date :: May. 14 & 15, 2006.
.Pages :: 6568; 6639; 6642 & 6646.

User Image.::Flowers::.

Demon was back at the stream, a place that was quickly becoming one of his favorites. Though the disgusting dirt was still present, the soft calming sounds of running water soothed him and gave him time to think. Carefully, his picked a suitable spot on the grass after inspecting every square inch to make sure that his perfection would not be defiled some disgusting dirt or whatnot. He folded his legs beneath his chest and stared off into the forest, his eyes unfocused.

He had seen it all today; stallions, mares, colts, fillies all running around with gifts lying across their back or clutched carefully between their teeth. It had piqued his curiosity but someone such as him would not even think of doing such an abomination as to ask. Asking implied not knowing, something Demon would never outwardly show. It had only taken a few minutes of discreet observation to understand what was occurring before his eyes.

Mothers. Everyone has giving gifts to their mothers. Demon snorted at the thought. He had no idea where his mother may be at this point so he found little purpose in this odd onslaught of gifts upon various mares. He thought for a moment. It would be highly impolite if he did not give someone a gift. Such discourteous behavior is something he would not tolerate, especially from himself. While he enjoyed taunting other stallions and quite often younger Soquili, he always respected older mares. To not try to give a gift of respect to one of them on such a day... Demon inwardly cringed at the thought.

But now, he thought. To whom would he grace with his spectacular gift to? And what shall he give? He tossed the thought around in his mind as he ran over a list of his acquaintances. A few flashes of faces flittered through his mind as he attempted to remember the matching names. Perhaps... Orchu's mate? He considered to himself at the remembrance of seeing a silver mare walking alongside his older friend. 'Kasumi', he managed to recall. Very well, He thought.Kasumi shall be the lucky mare to be graced with my wondrous gift of...

He trailed off in thought. Gift giving was not his forte so this posed a slight problem. He pulled himself from his thought and surveyed the surrounding eyes, his eyes darting back and forth from the panoramic his seating offered him of the clearing. Hs eyes paused at burst of color springing the edge of the forest. Light blue spots decorated the lush green grass, a small hint of yellow visible from his standpoint. Flowers must do, He thought, Though something much more suitable would be more fitting had I more time.

Demon hoisted himself up form his comfortable perch on the grass, stretching his leg muscles before he delicately hopped over the creek, his tail fanning out behind him from the movement. He trotted over to the patch of wildflowers, instinctively avoiding any patches of grass that were spoiled with rubbish. Upon reaching the miniature field of wildflowers that had sought sanctuary under a slight shade of the forest, his eyes scanned over the array of blossoms. Finding a suitable specimen, he bent his neck downward and buried his nose into the cluster of buds. Carefully, his gripped the green stem with his teeth before pulling his head upward at an angle.

The flower stem snapped at the pressure and Demon was left with a single flower grasped between his teeth. He laid it down next to his hooves, taking care to trample it as he moved to find the next suitable flower. None of them were anywhere near his perfection but he had learned not to hold such high standards when observing for else he might be waiting for eternity to find something as simple as a flower. Stopping as he eye caught sight of another azure blossom, he repeated the process of reaching down to pluck the bud from its bed.

Demon shook his head, dislodging any stray leaves or petals from his beautiful mane as he finished pulling the last needed flower. A small pile of wildflowers had been carefully arranged in a pile and Demon meticulously checked to make sure all were in fine condition. He glared at one flower, finding one petal miraculously missing from the bunch and hastily pulled it out of his otherwise faultless bouquet. Giving a sigh he thought, I suppose this will be as perfect as I can manage it.

He bent down again and pulled the entire bundle of stems into his mouth. He held them down gently between his teeth, carefully not to crush the stems or leave any marks of their treatment. He sauntered back to the stream at an angle and started walking toward the direction of the lake. He closed his eyes as he left the wind blow against his face, his mane fanning behind his neck as he let the cool air slide against him. The flowers rustled in the breeze and Demon quickened his pace into a light trot for fear that a petal might come loose, undoing all his hard work in picking them.

He slowed his pace as he saw the teepee resting against the lake shore, the soft rustling of the fabric covering reaching his ears. He listened carefully for the signs of any of its inhabitance being present. Hearing no one, he quickly searched the area in hopes of seeing the silver fox mare. Finding none he repressed as indignant pout. Such a shame that no one is here to greet me. He set the flowers down gently on an old tree stump nearby, deciding to wait for someone to return. He walked around the lake shore, secretly enjoying the feeling of the refreshing mist that blew into his face from the water. The gentle lapping of waves met his eyes as he stared into the mountains. He should be getting back; it took time to climb back into the mountains. If he did not get back before it got too dark, everyone would worry about him and send a search party. He clicked his tongue to himself and shook his head, That would not be right of me as a guest to allow my hosts to worry over such a trivial thing. After all, it would break everyone's heart to loose a rare treasure such as myself.

He walked back to the tree stump and carefully rearranged the flowers to gain a suitable presentation. The bright blue flowers contrasted greatly against the brown stump, putting them in plain sight. He nudged one flower back into the pile with his snout as another gust of wind started. He took and step back and took one final look at the surroundings, the setting sun casting an orange tinge over the area. Still no one arrived. Snorting, Demon walked away form the teepee as he casually made his way back into the mountains, secretly hoping that the flowers would remain until Kasumi, Orchu's mate and Nora?s mother, made her way home.

--------------------

User Image.::Forget-Me-Not::.

Nora was lying just outside of her buckskin teepee; her wings outstretched a tad and resting limp on the soft grass. The mare's steel blue eyes were watching her two-legged; Polar. Her human companion was concentrating on weaving a light basket composed of a thin, dyed straw. Using a combination of water, and juice from black berries and blue berries; Polar had dyed the straw a medium purple color, resembling the feathers on Kasumi's dream catcher that she wore around her neck. Nora snorted; wishing Polar would finish soon. The mare had picked numerous Forget-Me-Not flowers, with Polar's help; which were to be placed into the basket upon completion. The flower was rare in this region but Polar grew them in the spring and summer. Since Polar had once lived in the arctic she collected Forget-Me-Not seeds; due to the fact that they were her favorite flower. Nora whinnied in fret; afraid she would not get the basket of precious flowers to her beloved mother in time. "Hush my darling." Cooed Polar gently to the mare. Nora swiveled her ears about and frowned slightly. "I am almost done." Polar's soft voice informed Nora. The mare stirred in her position and grew wary. After a brief wait Polar stood up and smiled at Nora; holding the basket out for her to see. "Here it is!" Polar exclaimed. The mare rose to her feet and neighed in delight as she examined the completed woven structure. Nora arched her neck down and prodded the pile of flowers resting at her feet with her muzzle. Polar laughed jubilantly and winked at Nora. Carefully Polar scooped up the tender flowers and arranged them in the basket. The mare was about to pick up the basket by its handle with her teeth when she was halted by Polar. "I think something is missing..." Pondered Polar. Nora frowned. What is missing? I believe the basket appears to be perfect... Steel blue eyes followed the two-legged until she disappeared behind the flap of the buckskin teepee. Nora tilted her head and stared at the opening. Polar emerged momentarily; a piece of cloth delicately held within her hands. "This will do." Polar told Nora with a nod. The mare blinked as Polar tied a bow with the white silk ribbon around the handle. The Indian turned back to Nora and grinned. "There. Better?" She asked Nora for her opinion. The mare gambled around Polar and nipped at the Indian?s braided raven hair. Polar laughed and held the basket out for Nora to take between her teeth. The mare greatly did so and began trotting off towards her mother's teepee which was stationed near the lake. After a short distance the mare decided it would be swifter to fly; she needed to deliver the flowers shortly. Expanding her wings Nora darted into the sky. Steel blue eyes peered down at the lake and she prepared her descent. Gliding down the mare gracefully landed along the lake's shore; near the familiar white teepee with brown drawings in which her mother dwelled. The mare shook her braided mane; the tiny beads within it rattling pleasantly. She padded leisurely over to the teepee; her long silver tail dragging along on the ground. Nora arched her neck and set the basket of Forget-Me-Not flowers next to the teepee. Her steel blue eyes scanned the surrounding area; hoping to see her mother. The mare heard no noise inside the teepee either and decided it would be best if she left the basket there. She would have to come back another time to see if her mother enjoyed her gift. Nora's eyes darted about one last time before her wings expanded once more and she shot off as if a bullet puncturing through the air. The mare fly off back to her teepee in the mountains; hoping her mother dearly appreciated her gift.

--------------------

User Image.::Calla Lilies::.

Orchu was resting under the willow tree on the outskirts of the lush meadow. He still needed to present his mate with a Mother's day gift. The stallion had been incapable of conjuring a specific gift he desired to give to Kasumi. Orchu sighed indignantly; he would have to search and hope he found a descent gift for his mate. What does she enjoy? He pleaded with himself. Flowers. He thought instantly. The stallion rose to his feet and began cantering across the vast clearing. The husky stallion, Demon, had mentioned an expansive patch of wild flowers from where he had gotten a bouquet of flowers to present to Kasumi. Fearing all the nicest flowers were already taken; the stallion quickened his pace. He skidded abruptly to a halt as a patch of green and off white flowers caught his eye. However it was a small patch. Clearly this patch I have encountered was not the one Demon was referring to... But these flowers are gorgeous and I know Kasumi will love them. Orchu told himself whilst staring at the patch of calla lilies. He gently plucked three blossoms ground the ground and held the stems daintily between his teeth. The stallion took off at a gallop towards the lake; it was a short journey and he managed it easily; not even breaking into a sweat. "Kasumi!" He called out through his teeth as he noticed the white teepee as he turned around the bend. Orchu awaited a reply and none came. Frowning slightly the stallion gently placed the lilies beside the teepee. I hope she likes them... He thought to himself before retracing his expedition back to the willow on the edge of the clearing.

--------------------

User Image.::Yellow Roses and a Dream Catcher::.

Auri's muzzle was embedded in a patch of wild flowers along the edge of the clearing; enjoying the sweet aroma. Suddenly the mare had remembered why she had come to the patch of wild flowers; she needed to find a gift to honor Kasumi with for Mother's day. Orchu had informed the mare that Kasumi loved all kinds of flowers; Auri wanted to find Kasumi flowers that were special since she was an excellent mother and Auri thought she deserved the best. The mare's eyes scanned through the flowers; mulling through them in her head. She spotted a cluster of red, pink and white roses. Roses are pretty... Auri decided. But, The mare debated with herself. I want to give Kasumi yellow roses; as yellow stands for friendship. Silver eyes scanned the roses; yet spotted no sign of the perfect yellow flower. She sighed and wondered what to do.

User Image
Avaru was cantering down the mountain; heading toward the lake. Orchu, Nora, Demon and Auri had all discussed presenting the mare Kasumi, whom was Orchu?s mate, with a proper Mother's day gift. The stallion wanted to be creative and bestow a gift upon the mare as well. With Polar's help the stallion had designed and created a dream catcher befitting Kasumi. His brown eyes scanned the clearing as he approached it; the clashing of his hooves on the ground turned from clopping into soft padding as he crossed onto the grass. Avaru was startled slightly as he noticed the black and gold mare hovering over the patch of wild flowers. He cantered over to her and bowed his head; the dream catcher dangling between his teeth.

Auri's ears perked up as she heard hooves thundering over the clearing. Looking up; her silver eyes noticed Avaru heading towards her. "Hey!" She called. "Do you know where any yellow roses are located?" She asked Avaru desperately.

The stallion placed the dream catcher upon his back before speaking. "Yes; there is a small cluster of them in the forest near the lake."

"Great let us go there!" Auri said hastily; shooting off at a gallop into the forest in the direction of the lake.

Avaru nodded and grabbed the dream catcher once more with his teeth so he wouldn't drop it as the pair made their way through the forest. The stallion sped on past Auri and led her to the yellow roses. He watched Auri pick a few with her teeth. "We should take our gifts to Kasumi's teepee!" He suggested through gritted teeth; assuming that Auri was going to give the roses to Kasumi.

Auri nodded and the two raced out of the forest to the teepee in which Kasumi dwelled. She placed the roses daintily upon a stump next to the teepee followed by Avaru whom placed the dream catcher he had created onto the stump alongside the flowers. "There." Auri stated. "We should leave these here. I don't believe Kasumi or any one else is home..." The mare watched Avaru nod. "Let us go back into the forest; we should find Lux. He'll be at one of the streams in the forest." With Auri's words she and Avaru set off once more into the forest; leaving their gifts on the stump for Kasumi.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:01 pm
.::RP Log - Cavern Soquili Lands::.

.Azure Caverns :: Nora, Orchu, Auri, Couscous, Maize, and Roka.
.Date :: May. 20, & June 17, 2006.
.Pages in Cavern :: 1.

Nora grunted in exasperation as she followed her father steadily up a path in the mountain. The mare was becoming impatient and as they excelled in elevation it was becoming harder for her to breathe. "Tell me father," She began; glaring daggers at Orchu. "Where are you taking me?" Nora inquired. "My hooves are sore; my back is in pain and you insist we continue up this path. Can we not just fly and save ourselves some time?" We have wasted enough time already today. Nora grumbled to herself. They had begun their journey early in the morning and the sun was rising in the sky. "This is taking forever. I want to go back to our teepee or go rest beneath the cherry tree; or even the willow tree." The mare was worn out and wearisome.

Orchu rolled his steel blue eyes and snorted defiantly. "I told you that it is a surprise; or secret if you will. No," The stallion began. "It's only worth it if you first make the effort to reach it." He informed Nora whilst smirking; although the mare never saw his smug expression. "Our wings are a gift from the spirits. You must learn to appreciate them; you don't realize just how fortunate we are to bare our wings. And what time I have caused you will be worth the trouble my child." Nora's complaining had begun to annoy Orchu and he wished she would cease her commenting.

Nora sighed in protest and nipped at her father's braided tail; extracting a harsh snort from Orchu as he swished his tail away from her grasp. The mare rolled her eyes and yawned. "Do you know where Auri is?" She questioned her father. "I have not seen her since last night..." Nora had grown incredible fond of the black and gold mare and she enjoyed spending a healthy portion of her time with Auri. "Lux was asleep in our teepee this morning when we left; it is highly unusual of her to leave him unattended." The mare frowned as she spoke.

Orchu sighed. Can't she stop badgering me; even for just five minutes? The stallion had half a mind not to spread his wings and soar away from his nagging daughter. "Yes I do know where she is. It is none of your concern Nora. You and I will have a chance to see her in a brief period of time. And I am sure Lux is fine; he and Rami can play with Demon and Nana for the afternoon or Polar can watch over him." She didn't bring him because he probably would've been complaining as much as you. Orchu turned around a corner and halted abruptly.

Nora nearly ran into her father as he paused along the path. "I believe that it is my concern. And we will see her?" Nora beamed as she questioned her father. "Yes... I suppose Lux will be fine. Rami is very attentive." When he chooses to be. The mare smirked to herself. Nora soon grew impatient standing still and nudged her father's hindquarter. "What are you doing?" She frowned; her steel blue eyes peered around her father. Light specs of snow were drifting down along the path; sprinkling the gray rock in a veil of white. Nora laughed happily and raced past her father to prance through the descending snow. "Look father it's snowing!" She exclaimed; before staring at the ground. "Oh... We should hasten onwards if we are going to reach the secret place you are taking me to." Nora nodded.

"Yes I can see that." Orchu said gruffly. The stallion believed snow was beautiful yes; however he despised the cold. His face contorted as he watched Nora stroll through it. "Aren't you freezing?" Orchu frowned as he gazed at Nora and she shook her head. Figures; it wasn't snowing here yesterday when I came. "Yes... let us continue before the snowfall increases. If we do; we should reach it soon..." He pushed on past Nora and the pair journeyed onward. Orchu nodded to Auri as he distinguished her black figure amidst the white snowfall. "Auri." He said. The stallion walked past her into the cavern entrance before turning and waiting for the two mares to enter after him.

"Auri!" Nora exclaimed joyfully as she noticed the mare. The mare nuzzled Auri affectionately. "You left early this morning; I was wondering where you went. Yet... why are you here?" She frowned slightly. What is going on... Nora wondered. Steel blue eyes looked from Auri to Orchu. She peered through the snow to observe her father; looking around she noticed the outline of a cave through the thickening snow.

Auri had been awoken early this morning by the gentle singing of a bird. She was intrigued when she heard a few cries from the offending bird that resembled the meowing of a cat. Quietly the mare had left her teepee to seek the bird from whom the song was escaping. Auri had drawn near a thicket and tilted an ear towards it. Suddenly a gray dart flew out; startling Auri and causing her to shy. Silver eyes traveled into the branches of a tree near by and she noticed the gray bird with azure tinted plumage peering down at her from upon a branch; still singing his merry tune. The mare laughed gently at the bird; and whinnied lightly to him. The bird had then began emitting high pitched squeaks and the mare felt it best to let the bird be. She began walking towards the path the raveled up and around the mountainside. Auri and Orchu had decided to take Nora to the caverns that resided high in the mountains upon this day. Orchu had requested the mare to walk up the path; as he and Nora would be doing the same thing. Auri had given him her word that she would amble up the path and she had stuck to her word. Orchu wanted Nora to learn to appreciate her wings and Auri respected that. It took a long period of time for Auri to reach the designated cave; yet to her it was worth it. She waited for Orchu and Nora to arrive and eventually she noticed the stallion strolling through the snow towards her. "Orchu." She responded to him with a smile. The mare returned Nora's nuzzled and grinned. "Your father and I decided to construct a surprise for you today and I ventured here early." She informed the inquisitive mare before following Orchu into the entrance of the caverns.

Nora frowned and pursued Auri into the cave. She shook herself to remove any offending flakes of snow clinging to her coat. Silence met the mare's ears and she glanced from Orchu to Auri; they were both watching her as if for any signs of emotion. Nora's steel blue eyes cautiously took in the cavern; jagged icicles adorned the roof of the cavern and ice gleamed on the cavern's walls. Everything was tinted a dazzling shade of blue and Nora curiously meandered past Auri and Orchu to peer down over a cliff. Her eyes met uneven crevasses and sparking objects far below her. "Wow..." She stated in awe. "This is the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen." Nora whispered.

--------------------

Their ascent began at a decent enough time in the morning. The three had been making good time for the long journey, as they were all quite fast on their hooves. Couscous was at the head, setting the pace for the group. Although he was the fastest out of the bunch, he forced himself to calm down so the others wouldn't have to face that much of a challenge while climbing up the path. It wasn't that steep--but with each step, the altitude made it harder for all three to breathe. But that didn't stop any--the pace resumed, and most of the time, the three were bathed in tranquil silence.

"Where were we going again, father?" came the voice that cut the silence. Maize walked fixedly behind her father, and in front of Roka, who seemed to be more interested in the passing rocks than either her or her father. Although Maize didn't mind long walks, this one seemed... more tough and arduous. Whether it was because she woke up earlier to take on the trek with her father and Roka or because she was climbing a high, rocky mountain, she knew she was getting somewhat tired, nonetheless. And her father never did tell them where they were going--just that they were going to "like it". "This journey is getting a little too... tedious for my taste."

Couscous continued walking as he turned his head back to look in Maize's direction. He stared at her for a while, and then turned back, saying bluntly, "Perhaps you should fly, then, Maize. Hmm... Those are what your mother gave you, anyways, right? Why not put them into good use." He snorted. He had said it sarcastically, knowing that he barely saw his daughter fly, or even move her wings. He didn't question it, as it didn't discontent him. In fact, he almost found it... warming to his heart and pride, that his daughter did not use the wings that her biological mother gave her.

"I have wings, too," Roka said lightly. His attention seemed to be diverted to the clouds above him. "The sky looks... cold today. I don't think it's very happy, but it's not... very sad, either." He chuckled at his own muddled thought, and then continued walking, as if he had never spoken before.

Maize turned silent at Couscous's suggestion, and looked down at the small, jagged pebbles that gracefully caressed her hooves while she walked. "Yes, mother..." She sighed uneasily, and then smiled when Roka spoke up. He was an odd, wily fellow--although she didn't speak much to him even though they lived in the same teepee, the two still got along fine. "The sky around here is... argueably fine with how it is. Looks that way, anyways, by the way it is snowing ever so elegantly."

"Okay, then, enough of that." Couscous began to slow down as he noticed that he was near the place where he and another promised to meet. "I wasn't exactly kidding about the flying thing either--Roka? Wings?"

Roka was lost in thought, pondering through the rocks and clouds that floated, drifted in his mind. He was completely oblivious to Couscous, and didn't exactly care enough about Couscous to pay full attention to him. His wings slightly shivered in the falling snow that fell downwards more when they continued walking, but he didn't seem to mind. He just enjoyed focusing on the sky for now.

A half-disgruntled snort sounded from Couscous. He knew that Roka was unresponsive at times, and when he did respond, he was quite... abnormal. "Right. Well, then..." He upped his speed, but that came to a stop when he saw the cavern overhead. He sniffed the air. It held the faint breeze of soquili nearby--more than one! He paused, hesitant at the prospect. More than one? More than two? Who else was there? Intrigued, he continued on, a smile growing on his face as he reached his destination...

Feathers ruffled in the breeze as Maize sped up as well, to catch up with her father. Although the snow was cold, she enjoyed it, and thus, it did not slow her down. Her body shivered somewhat, but it was a pleasant experience. "How is it, Roka?" she called back to Roka, wondering how the strange stallion was fairing.

"Oh," came Roka's reply, "I... I smell... There is... What?" He broke into a fast trot, not because of the other two, but because... "Father is near," he breathed out. "Why?" He was talking to himself, amazed that he was near... family. "And someone else--what, sister!" His expression turned into a distorted look of utter disbelief for a brief moment--but it was replaced soon enough by his usual apathetic look. "Couscous, Maize--Orchu, and, and... What's her name--my sister, they are near, and..." He lost himself in his words, walking faster so that he would see the other party before Couscous or Maize. His hooves almost sounded ominous echoes in the mountain top, but that didn't seem to stop him.

-Polar-

-Polar-

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:22 pm

.Lilacs :: Nora and Nipper.
.Date :: May. 20, 2006.
.Pages :: 6975 - 6979.

Nora was lying beneath a lilac tree in the clearing; the sun had begun to set; yet was blocked by numerous fluffy white clouds adorning the pale blue sky. Blossoms were drifting down upon Nora's body as a light breeze cascaded over the clearing. The mare shook her head; causing the beads in her braided mane to rattle lightly and the lilacs to glide off of her head and descend gracefully to rest on the ground.

--------------------

Nipper trotted around the clearing; he was looking for the best tasting grass... He chomped down on tender shoots as he moved around the field, not paying too much attention to whom was there or where he was going. He bit into the soft grass, spitting most of it back out; especially if he found that he had gotten any dirt in his mouth. He caught the scent of fresh lilac and he moved closer to the smell, nipping at the light purple buds on the ground. He took in a whole mouthful of the sweet scented flowers and it took a moment of chewing to realize the flowers did not taste as nice as they had smelt. Puffing up his cheeks he found himself slightly gagging as he spit the flowers out at an non expecting mare under the tree.

--------------------

Nora's ears perked up as she heard faint hooves pounding against the ground of the clearing. She watched the stallion with curiosity as he ate strands of grass whilst continuing at a moderate pace. The mare blinked at the buckskin stallion with white patches as he drew closer to the lilac tree beneath which she was lying. She giggled lightly to herself as he devoured the light purple petals from the lilac tree before spitting them out. "I don't believe lilacs are edible. Or well; apparently they don't taste pleasant." She smiled coyly at the stallion. "My name is Nora." The mare nodded to him; he steel blue eyes observing him.

--------------------

Nipper's mouth hung open as he realized there was someone there. He had been too busy concentrating on his stomach and filling it. "What? ..." He said in a bit of confusion, pieces of flower and grass hung from his mouth and he shook his muzzle to scatter the remaining bits. He met her steel blue eyes and twitched his ears. He hadn't heard much of what the mare had said to him. "Where did you come from?" He finished looking back and forth; thinking she came out of straight air.

--------------------

Nora raised an eyebrow sardonically at the stallion. "Well by the expression upon your face you didn't enjoy the flower blossoms; so I'm assuming they don't taste pleasant." The mare explained. "I have been lying in this particular vicinity for a while. Before that I flew down from the mountains; that however seems rather irrelevant at this point in time." Nora tilted her head at the stallion and sighed softly. "Would you care to enlighten me with your name?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:24 pm

.A Peculiar Filly :: Avaru and Tehya.
.Date :: May. 21, 2006.
.Pages :: 6996 - 6996; 7006 - 7007.

A sliver of a crescent moon accompanied by a few shimmering white speckles adorned a dark sky. Avaru was ambling silently though a field of wild flowers; drawn by the aroma. The moonlight bathed the petals of the flowers; creating streaky lines of gleam along them. The stallion sighed contently as he meandered warily through the lengthy stems; careful not to damage any of the flowers. Avaru picked up his pace to a dull trot; his hooves pounding lightly upon the ground. The stallion was becoming restless and wished there was another creature whom he could talk to; at least to past the time. He had been wandering by himself the past few days and it had become tedious. I would canter to the river with the hopes of finding another Soquili yet I do not wish to injure my ankle again... The stallion told himself. Although Avaru was steadily recovering from his mishap on the mountain he bore a slight limp still. He sighed heavily; wishing he was not alone.

--------------------

Tehya was getting tired; she was not energetic. She thought nothing of traipsing through flowers, and eating flowers. The lethargic Soquili seemed to feel during the heat of the day was catching, and so the filly stretched; shaking herself. No; she couldn't give in.

Trotting out of the teepee, she took a sip of water at the nearby stream, and stomped her slender legs on the ground. She stretched, almost like a dog; and took off at a trot to warm up. She trotted off heading for the meadow. There were the tastiest flowers there. They almost tasted like honeysuckle smelled, sweet and cloying.

As she moved closer, she could see the large silhouette of another Soquili. She nickered nervously. She'd never met another Soquili before. Would they like her? Would they be nice?

--------------------

Avaru's ears swiveled about as a faltering nicker pierced the silence of the peaceful night. The stallion's brown eyes scanned the terrain and it took him a moment to notice another form making its way towards him. Avaru took a few steps back before shaking his head. If the creature was sinister and had malicious intentions then they would not have alarmed me of the presence. The stallion calmed himself. Squinting though the darkness he realized the creature was a foal; by the looks of it a filly. Avaru whinnied softly back to the foal and waited patiently for her to approach him.

--------------------

Tehya approached the larger Soquili cautiously and stiff-legged. She trotted up to him; trying to look intimidating. "Hello." She said firmly. And like most children she finished it up with an, "I'm Tehya." What was it about children that made them tell things like that? Then again, the filly had never been told not to talk to strangers. "What's your name? Why are you so big? Do you eat too much? Why do you smell funny?"

--------------------

Avaru nodded to the filly as she reached him. "Hello miss." He conversed politely. "It is a pleasure to meet you Tehya; for my name is Avaru." The stallion's head began to spin as the inquisitive foal began bombarding him with questions. "I am big since I am an adult... I'm sure you will grow up soon too.... I was once your size..." He told Tehya; however a frown soon appeared on his face. "Or... at least I believe I was once the size you currently are... quite frankly I can't remember..." Avaru shook his head. Certainly I am not that old as to be forgetting my life as a foal... The stallion sighed. "I consume a proper amount of food I believe for my size and miss it is your opinion that I smell funny; perhaps the scent you smell is that of flowers. Just moments ago I was tracing through that patch of wildflowers over yonder..." He gestured with his black muzzle to the patch of wildflowers; swaying in the light breeze.

--------------------

Tehya giggled, prancing a little closer to the older stallion and nuzzling him. "You have a pretty tail." She decided; admiring it. "It's really long. And I'll get to be as big as you?" Her eyes were huge and round. "I will be a giant. So big. Can I still sleep in a teepee?" She eyed the stallion, then thought of her own human's small teepee. She really found herself rather doubting that. "And I don't know what I'm smelling." She sniffed around; curious. Soon enough however, she grew bored with her sniffing and instead began comparing the size of her hooves to those of the male.

--------------------

Avaru's brown eyes studied the filly's markings upon her as she moved towards him; and nuzzled him. The stallion grinned and nudged the foal lightly. "Thank you Tehya. You have rather unique markings; they are very beautiful." Avaru complimented her. "I can sleep in a giant so I suppose you will be able to as well. Most mares are slightly smaller than most males; however it is possible for you to be bigger than myself even." The stallion informed her. "I dwell in a large teepee; Orchu, Auri, Nora, Rami, Lux, Demon, Nana, Polar, Kasey, Cheryl and myself all live in it... and Polar mentioned something about an Ali named Moir joining us..." Avaru tilted his head in curiosity at the filly; wondering if she would smell the scent she had acquainted him with.

--------------------

Tehya squeaked awkwardly as Avaru nudged her; her natural clumsiness making her trip over her own feet. "Thank you!" She said to the older soquili. The thought of being bigger than this giant in front of her startled her. Her two-legger wasn't as big as this male. "How can a teepee hold so many Soquili?" She asked finally. "Do you have a special teepee? My Citlalli has a special teepee. It is a small teepee barely big enough for us, but it was a gift." The filly nodded seriously, blinking through the darkness at the stallion.

--------------------

Avaru's eyes widened as the filly stumbled and then regained her balance. "Are you alright?" The stallion inquired; his voice lathered with concern. "And you are very welcome..." Avaru informed her with a nod. "It depends on how grand the teepee in question is. Polar, Kasey and Cheryl constructed mine to be enormous since there are so many who dwell in it. We wouldn't all manage into a smaller teepee... No our teepee wasn't a gift. My bonded Indians built it. Kasey also painted Orca on the outside as well as an Artic Fox... so I suppose it is special..." Avaru pondered the filly's question briefly.

--------------------

Tehya nodded. "It is since the people whom love you made it." She tossed her short mane and pranced in place. "Will you race me?" She asked, nearly bouncing. "I wanna go back to the water and I want to run and I want ot see if I can beat you. You look like you weigh a lot so your longer legs might not be as much of an advantage." The filly nodded. She wasn't saying that Avaru was over weight; he was just so big and so tall. It was so strange. She ducked under his belly, wondering if he would race her. "It'll be fun!"

--------------------

Avaru smiled. "I hadn't thought of it in such a manner but I believe you to be right Tehya... Race you?" The stallion repeated. "I suppose." He stated with a frown. "We can race to the river... would you like to do that? Perhaps I weigh a healthy number but I wouldn't be surprised if some of my weight came from a muscular build." He said; although not bragging. "Fun... I'm sure it will be." Avaru wondered if all foals were this peculiar; Tehya was the first foal he had the pleasure of encountering.

--------------------

Tehya nodded. "The river!" She said cheerfully. "Ready, set...." And she shot off. Hehehe she'd beat him. She would! The filly stretched out her little legs, not even checking behind her to see if he was following. She ran breakneck for the river, dodging small stones and holes that were just the right size for a slender hoof to get caught in.

-Polar-

-Polar-

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:21 pm

.Rp Log :: Nora and Aruna.
.Date :: May. 23, 2006.
.Pages :: 7198 - 7169.

Aruna walked silently, mentally enjoying the peace while at the same time, she wore a mask of indifference. Now only did she wish she had gone out after that night to try and meet others; even if she hated having company and preferred to be alone, she did want to satisfy her obsession with the Wind Soquili.

She hadn't been around one in so long she was suffering slightly, and was willing to go to any lengths just to see one again. She sighed silently--expression still impassive--and continued her slow walk. She hated her life sometimes. Especially after what had happened on that night.

--------------------

The willow's branches danced in the flowing breeze which frolicked over the meadow. A white and black mare whose coat was adorned with intricate lavender markings laid beneath the enormous willow. She sighed contently and shook her mane; causing the tiny beads in her braided mane to jingle pleasantly. Her steel blue eyes scanned the meadow and she noticed a mare strolling through the lush grass; an indifference expression plastered upon her face. Nora grinned to herself and silently rose. The mare trotted through the grass towards the other mare; her long silver and white tail dragging upon the ground. I wonder if Aruna will remember who I am... Nora pondered. She neighed lightly as she approached Aruna and nipped at her shoulder affectionately. "Aruna, my dear cousin, how are you upon this glorious day?" Nora inquired politely. The sun was beaming in the pale blue sky which was tainted with a few cirrus clouds.

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff