Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clan Home Clan Forum Clan Members Report Clan Join Clan
G'histalt
Forum
Back To Clans
Reply G'histalt Official Forum
Introduce Yourself, don't be shy - some of us do bite... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

inflationn y

Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:38 pm
Hm okay, so Hi I'm xuzks, I can't even pronounce that username(it's just random letters tbh). I only come on Gaia to play zOMG, and I'm pretty good at it.
I'm friendly most of the times, and the other times I'm highly sarcastic and a troll.
I'm looking foward of being apart of this clan! It seems very active
emotion_c8

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:10 am
Hi all I'm ninja this name came from and old friend of mine back in middle school when I started on gaia. Considering I just graduated from university (UCLA in Los Angeles if anyone is curious) you can probably guess I have been here a while xD. I took an extended hiatus and came back to hella inflation lol. I was lucky I kept some old items so I am less (more?) broke now. My favorite color is blue, my favorite ring is solar rays for some reason or fortunes favor since its the only unsoulbound I have... I play overwatch and CSGO I am pretty mediocre at both lol. I guess my favorite smell is gasoline, I know its weird. My favorite food is probably slushies and for a hobby I fold origami.  

ninja numbskulls

7,650 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

kill lumi

Sparkly Fatcat

12,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:05 pm
Heyoo~ I go by the name Lumi and I just recently came back because of zOMG 3nodding Hoping to make some new friends as well heart
What else should I say... I'm a 19yo college student who loves food and running^^ Favorite color is blue...nice to meet ya!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:42 pm
O haaiiiii.
I'm Niomo [Ny-oh-moe]. Or Nio [Ny-oh]; for short.

I've been a Gaian since the beginnin's--my older sister had a character in the original year,
and I joined up the following year. I was pretty active until I started college.
Since I've graduated, I've checked back every three months or so to see if zOMG (my favorite part of Gaia once it hit my notice)
was reinstated as an attraction. I was very good about voicing my displeasure that it wasn't, but thennnnn, I would log off.
Because I'm nothing if not verbal.

I like cheese, La Croix, fresh flowers, and rompers.
And this is getting really date-land profile-y, so I'm just gonna' answer some of those fancy questions.
4laugh

JUST FOR THE GIGGLES:

• Any favorite interests or hobbies?
Oh I love to draw, I have a Bachelor's in illustration,
but I DO NOT have an anime styling. I've always been attracted to cartoon and tattoo iconography,
so my style is kinda' a mixture of those two [hyper diverse] genres.

• What's your favorite color?
THIS QUESTION IS A LIE.

• Have a favorite zOMG! ring or ring set?
Fortune's Favor: SIMPLY BECAUSE, I worked my a** off for that ring in a week. Ask Gene, ho-alyyyy...I did so many posts and booty grabs.
Anywho--the work that went into getting it is still special to me.
heart

• Play any other video games?
I used to play Destiny on PS4, and still get on to hang with friends on my husband's account (he's SUPER active).
But otherwise, I STILL play Kingdoms of Alamur--I LOVE THAT GAME GUYS. Talk with me about it, and I'll geek out with you.

• What's your favorite smell?
I'm weird. I don't use my sniffer often enough for scents to really make
an impact with me. I like coffee though, it's pretty lovely.
Let's coffee date, ja?

• What's your favorite food?
Brussel Sprouts and Artichokes!
...no necessarily in the same meal...

So there you have it!
I'm non-judgemental, and I don't participate in bite play, so you're safe.
ALSO, I love people. Please message me if you ever want to talk,
y'all are the whole reason I joined up in the first place.
3nodding

Niomo

Wheezing Browser

lionheart109

Aged Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:05 am
Hey everyone~~~ I'm lionheart109, but every1 calls me lion, I've been here since 2009. This is my main account now, but it was hacked/banned for a while, so I took a break from this game and just got back a few weeks ago. I'm currently a 20-year-old college student, going to be my third year this September. My favorite ring would have to be integrity because without it I wouldn't be here xD jokes aside it is 1 of the best rings in zOMG in my opinion. I currently live in Taiwan, used to be over at Dominica(The Caribbean). Hmm favorite food would have to be pizza~~~

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:41 pm
Hello there! I'm Julia. I'm very bad at introducing myself so I'll just copy the first post. xd

• Any favorite interests or hobbies? Singing, doodling, playing (PC) games, playing piano.
• What's your favorite color? Red, black, pink.
• Have a favorite zOMG! ring or ring set? Ninja!
• Play any other video games? Yess a lot. Any Terraria palyers here? Hit me up.
• What's your favorite smell? Oooh boy there are so many. For example a match that was just lit.
• What's your favorite food? Sushi!

I also have two cats. I'm a crazy cat lady. One of them has diabetes so my life revolves around his insulin shots. It gets tough sometimes, but I'm managing.

Jujubellee

Toxic Garbage

Silver 404

Wheezing Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:47 pm
Yo, whats up guys biggrin

I'm Silver, and I occasionally draw or play guitar but I'm not good at either. I also have like 20 animals I help take care of, so that's fun dramallama

My favorite colors are bright blues, greens and purples biggrin (I clicked on the guild banner at first mostly because of the colors, now I"m gonna stay because you guys seem really cool!)

My favorite ring is either fire rain or dervish (mostly because of their animations) but my ringset is usually the hack/slash/manti/shuriken combo for dms, and so my favorite there is hack because of the damage output biggrin

I like playing nintendo games mostly (yea I know theyre kinda lame but I love them all the same xP) so my favorite is anything Legend of Zelda! I always like the different weapons like uses, especially the hookshot! I also occasionally play Grepolis but I never get very far lol

My favorite smells are ripe strawberries and laundry detergent (probably not together tho) and my favorite food is beef stew biggrin

I'm pretty quiet but I can't wait to hang out with you guys!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:52 am
*Grumble* Dislikes making descriptions about himself.

I think I'm the worst judge of myself, and prefer to have other people do it for me, no matter what they may say.
It's always amusing to hear the conclusions.
Regardless, I tried my best, once. It's on my profile. Enjoy.

Hrmmm... Guess I can answer some question though:
• Any favorite interests or hobbies?
Vidja Games, cooking, reading, lurking, people, listening.
• What's your favorite color?
Red.. Anything around the dark green shade and purple.
• Have a favorite zOMG! ring or ring set?
Coyote Spirit, Iron Will, Pot lid and I have a thing for the chef set It seems.
• Play any other video games?
A lot.
• What's your favorite smell?
The smell after rain, whether it's an urban environment or out in nature, like the smells from evergreen forests.
A restaurant during rush hours. The smell of new shoes and video games, wood workshops and fresh laundry.
Guess that's all of them.. Am I taking this too seriously? Hm, no one will likely read this..
• What's your favorite food?
A difficult choice, the world is filled with different ways to cook, unique tastes, ways of perpetration, measurements of ingredients and mixes of spices.
A good chef can even make water taste good I'd say.. So no, I can't answer this, cause it even gets to the point where I can enjoy burnt food sometimes.
I'd probably have an easier time telling you what I can't eat, or dislike.

My avatar is one based on a certain vampire hunter, inspired for DMS back in the day.
Sometimes I take the guise of a Noir styled detective.. Or some other hat wearing freak from age gone by.
I don't do much item hunting on Gaia anymore, far too many items to go through, and I don't even know where to start to add or tweak my favorite styles. *Uneasily posts*  

Aevum Noir

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:15 pm
Our lives are made in these small hours
These little hours, these twist and turns of fate

Hello everyone! You can call me Nefret. Or Nef or Neffie (although those two are also nicknames for the Night Fright in DMS, so it can get confusing). I've been on Gaia since October of 2010, coming up my my 7th Gaiaversary. I've actually played a fair bit of zOMG, although I'm mostly in Papa Saw or DMS. I love the color purple, my favorite food is anything with pasta, and I also love the smell of bonfires in the autumn.

Time falls away, but these small hours
These small hours still remain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:17 pm
Hey gang I'm Soapy!

My username was something random my older sister's friend came up with one time and I just went with it. Nothing special.

If you can't tell by the brackets in my username, I've been on Gaia since forever, although I tend to take long hiatuses when life happens. Like many, I left went zOMG left and came back when it returned.

Back in the day I used to be a Fox Hole regular in the Chatterbox, waaayyyy back when this was still Go-Gaia. Anyway, I have a ton of interests and hobbies so if we get to chatting I'm sure we'll have stuff in common.

My favorite color lately is like a turqouisy-teal, like the ones in this picture. I like to stay on the cool end of the spectrum. I absolutely despise the color orange, and any of the orange-flavored things. (Orange juice is okay, but orange starburst and skittles are GROSS!)

I don't generally play with ring sets on because I'm not super familiar with them and I mostly just hack and slash all day.

I've recently been re-playing all of the Kingdom Hearts games, as well as a bunch of other things on PS4. I gotta tell you, Chain of Memories is just the worst.

I love fall and winter smells. Almost all the scented candles in my house are vanilla or some sort of fall smell like pumpkin spice or apple spice. Yum!

Outside of Gaia I used to be a high school math teacher, but I switched careers and now I work in software. Also, fun fact, I raise service dogs.

[.Soapy.Face.]

Sparkly Sex Symbol

byeeeeeeeeee

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:59 am
Hi everyone my name is byeeeeeeeee you can call me byee or bye or add however many e's you feel like
i've been on gaia since around 2007 and this is my second account! i started playing zOMG when it was still in it's beta phase (tbt) and stopped gaia entirely around 2010
anyway i'm back and decently active!
i'm usually doing PS but i'm down to do DMS as well if anyone is willing to put up with my cluelessness

my favorite food is probably bibambap or pho or bun or kimbap or sichuan food
but my guilty pleasure is grocery store sushi JUDGE ME

outside of gaia i'm a graduate student and mostly tired and hungry

nice to meet everyone!!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:43 pm
Hi, i'm Caliden
I've been on gaia since idk, forever, but with other accounts
I started playing zomg when it was a beta
I don't know many things as 90% of my orbs were from PS but I don't mind learning
I'm looking for DMS so I can level up

Outside gaia I'm graduated and working in a consultant office (boring as hell)
If you want to know something else you can ask freely, if I don't know the answer I can pretend i know it cool
thanks for letting me join  

Caliden

Hopeless Genius

16,700 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

Scath Ember

Sparkly Explorer

17,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:43 am
Hello, I am Scath Ember. Most just call me Ember though.
I have been on Gaia for over 8 years and really love to play zOMG. Due to zOMG being the main reason for me playing Gaia, I went on an extended hiatus when it was removed. I try to play as often as I can, but life sometimes intervenes and forces a random hiatus here and there.
As to what I know about zOMG, not much but always willing to learn.
I am looking to level up and do boss runs (sawmill anyone?). Hope we can team up!

Thank you for letting me join 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:51 pm
Hiya, I am Pripyat Horse. I do have four other accounts on Gaia, but this is my primary zOMG! account, and the one which I use to try and persuade people to DMS with me. XD

I've been on Gaia for ages, since 2005 as seen on my original account Lace_Gaara. I chose the name of Pripyat Horse for this account cuz I'm very interested in the Chernobyl disaster and the animals of Pripyat, like the Mongolian wild horses who live there.

I'm thirty eight years of age, straight and in a long term relationship with my boyfriend, and I have Aspergers so please try and bear with me if I don't seem to get something at first. I can be quite blunt, especially with people who whine about so called "kill stealing".

I'm English and work, so my time on here will be of course be on GMT and intermittent.  

Pripyat Horse

Silent Hunter

Galexgan

Dapper Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:12 pm
Hello there! You can call me Gale, Galex, Galexgan, or Wesley (More on that in a minute!)

I've been a member of Gaia since '08, (I have another inactive account that is about a year or two older, created during time when everything on Gaia was broken. I gave it a second chance obviously.)

I left activity around '13, due to a lot of life changes. Five years later I met a friend/co-worker IRL who was a part of Sons of Plunder around the same time I was, and who left activity close to when I did.
We shared some stories and that inspired me to come back and check things out again. So that's the short of how I arrived here into Ghi'stalt.

About zOMG!
I go all the way back to Beta testing. I have a few desirable collectibles from that early age that I love having.
Almost all of my rings are CL 10 or higher.
I used to run a clan called Empire of God.
I don't have much time for running zOMG! now but you bet when I do I'll be sure to hold my own!

About me:
I apologize if you knew the younger me. I could be a very arrogant a-hole. I've done a lot of growing, maturing, even have a family of my own now. A lovely wife and two handsome little boys.

I co-own a business with my wife running Steampunk themed events, (Alongside an incredible volunteer team), which is about to expand into running escape rooms as well thanks to the help of another friend. I am known in the local community by my character name, Wesley Steam.
I'm very entrepreneurial as you might see and I have many interests.
I am the Jack of all trades but master of none. My greatest skill is using the wide basic knowledge I have in everything to find and lead experts in individual fields into a highly organized functioning team. AKA. I am able to communicate in the jargon of many different people and can use that to help people who might otherwise not understand each other to reach understanding and agreement.
I.E. Coders and artists...

I'm very strong in my faith and have a lot of stories to share. I love to talk about the miracles that have happened in my life and in the lives of those around me.

Feel free to start a discussion with me about absolutely anything. I consider no topic inappropriate, from politics to religion, and more. While an aggressive debater I will not hold anything against anyone for their own opinions or beliefs and can end the day still a reliable friend. (Just agree to disagree. Don't keep pushing it.)
I strongly believe that understanding can only be gained through discourse and logic.

G'histalt Official Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff